News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ranu vs Bidya – A role play with a very gud friend of mine

• 2 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Ferinds, here I played the role of Bidya & my friend the role of Ranu -

Ranu: Have time?
Bidya: hey...just a moment ago discharged…so level can go down a bit.
Ranu: means?
Bidya: I had a fall (an ejaculation)…. but wait let me bring the clip again
Ranu: ok. Remembering whom?
Bidya: viewing a clip dear…along with wife.
Ranu: which clip?
Bidya: youtube
Ranu: is your wife is also there in front of the screen?
Bidya: yes but she doesn’t when in cyber fight n all..wait
Ranu: ok
Bidya: viewing the clip let me come in form.
Bidya: http
Ranu: She doesn’t like female fight?
Bidya: looks along with me …but of-course only the clips & not the cyberfights.
Bidya: come lets involve these two womens in the clip in fight…tell who wud win? Wud like to fight?
Ranu: lets do it
Bidya: yups
Ranu: but feeling lil tired…so cant say about a good fight, but would try (actually recently m not going through a best phase in figt…lol). lets start..Is there any set up?
Bidya: hey..same here ...i already had an ejaculation…but we both will try to make up...dont atall worry...on both sides same…come there is a set up…should I start? So its Start.

Bidya: both r good freinds
Bidya: sitting in front of each other same like in the clip.
Ranu: ok
Bidya: "Ranu ladegi mujhse?" (Ranu would u fight me?) Bidya...we both are gud freinds.
Bidya: yt
Ranu: "he he...kya re maar khane ki bahut sokh chadi hai kya??...(he he I laugh…hey u there… “r u much crazy to get beaten?”)
Ranu: "yt
Bidya: "Kyu re hum freinds hai..kabhi sotcha hai...teri meri ladai hui to kaun jitega Ranu?...mujhe lagta hai maye hi jitoongi...isliye jara sambhal ke baat kar dear"
(“Hey don’t u kno, we both r friends…but had u ever thought…if u & me fight…then who wud win Ranu?...I think only I wud win…so b lil careful while talking dear”) yt
Ranu: "oye hoi zyada mat bol..." (“Hey don’t talk much”) ..speaking in a scarcastic tone "yeh dhai kilo ka haath uth gaya na toh 15 din bistar se hani uth payegi.." (“ if this 2.5 kg hand gets up…u will not be able to get up from bed for 15 days”) saying so I giggle...and then play fully I slap ur thigh..making it look playful, but it was harder to make it hurt..yt
Bidya: I also slap ur big left thigh slowly in reply. "Chal aja Ranu...bohot dino se sotch rahi thi tujhse ladoo...chal aa bitch mein” (“Ok cmon Ranu…since long was thinking to fight u…Com Cmon in the middle”) ...I grip ur wrists & take u in playfuly..."Chal ho jjaye" (“Comon lets have it”) …& leave ur wrists & I catch hold of ur hairs strongly in my right hand..."Aja aaj Ranu...aaj faisla kar hi lete hai...itne din kaha thi?" Aaj ho jjaye faisla" (Cmon today Ranu…lets finaly decide …where u had been so many days?”) yt
Ranu: "aaahhh...saali kamini...bahut pachtaigi tu.saali...baal chor.." … (“aaahhh… u slut…u will deeply repent…leave hairs..”) then I too grab ur hairs & pull it down & with the other hand try to release hold of ur hand.
Bidya: “Aghhh” but I keep my grip firm…& holding u by ur hairs I try to bend u down towards me..."Tu kya ladegi mere saath" (“U cannot fight with me”) & with the other hand give two resounding slaps over back of ur neck…."Kamini" (“Slut”) yt.
Ranu:  ... "oooohhhh...churail saali..." (“oooohhhh...u witch & slut...") and as Im bent a bit..I grab the side of ur tummy to get u in a particular position and in turn pinch the side of ur tummy very hard..and getting the shreik from you I pinch u repeatedly.."yeh le saali"..(“Get it bitch”) yt (what are we wearing?)
Bidya: ( i m wearing same jeans as in the clip.)
Bidya: "Ranu hum dost hai..dost jaise lad..taqat laga...par yaad rakh pehele hum dost hai…so apne jaban par jara dhyan de” (“ Ranu we both r friends…fight like friends…use all ur strengths…but remember first we r frends…so mind about ur words a bit”) ohhh...oucchhh… i cry out…twist my stomach from sides insides a bit…but don’t loose my grip on ur hairs…& try to hip throw u on the double sofa on my right side heavily. yt
Ranu: "ooouuu.." kind of loosing balance and stumbling over I fall on the sofa..loosing the hair grip..."uuuff.." breathing heavy...I get somewhat annoyed..not expecting such a harsh move from a friend..trying to gather myself..yt
Bidya: I get on top of u on the sofa...like a reptile gets on her prey...& try to tie ur both wrists above ur head on the sofa...with my both thighs on both sides of ur thighs..."Mujhse nahi Ranu" (“Not with me Ranu”)  as i try to tighten my hold on ur wrists...my hairs falling on both sides of my face...& i think my thighs are larger than urs...yt
Ranu: "uumm..." ur hairs also fall on my head..I try to get my wrists free twisting under ur grip..the sudden fall and ur sudden coming over me shocks me a bit..but Im recovering fast and my attempts to get free increases..as I hump my hip into urs in a try to get up off..not speaking just grunting straining you to get my self free and get back into the fight..yt
Bidya: With ur weight & pushes…My wrist grip looses so as my thigh grip...my breast falls on urs...so as my thighs on urs...as i struggle to maintain my position as best as possible...as our hairs brushes each others from close...we r still wrestling on the sofa me still being on top...yt
Ranu: I barely manage to free one wrist and in an attemt to move it away from ur clutches I raise my hand and in turn hit u hard at ur lower jaw, not intentional but enough to daze u..knowing what I did...I m in a complex but then I remember that u didnt show me any mercy and I just grab ur hair shoving ur head to the side..I slap ur cheek.."yeh le..bahut uchak rahi thi.." (“get it…weren’t u flying much high” ) Im almost red from the straigning...yt
Bidya: Ehhh I cud not manage.. fell on my back from the sofa on the floor...but maintaining a firm grip on ur thighs & legs...with my left hand i press ur neck very hard on me...& with my right hand i hit u hard on back on ur head...knowing ur hands on the ground do not have that much of room to hit me back on the ground..."ye le" “Get it” as we fight hard on the floor. yt
Ranu: "aahh...saali..." (“aahh… slut…”) not very annoyed at what u did..and in a desperate move I grab at ur top from the side and try to pull u aside..to make room and in turn ripping the top..yt
Bidya: as u try to pull me inside I also get some room to roll myself on ur top...as i too pull ur top & try to rip it down...& my thighs try to get on top of u again. soon i want to see my ass on ur top again. fight is taking quite a pace & grip now. yt 
Ranu: "saali kapra pharegi tu..haan..yeh le.." (“Slut…will u rip my cloths…yes then…get it”) I leave all other holds on u and just yank your top as hard as I could ripping it badly...I slap ur tummy hard with open palm.."u like this"yt
Bidya: “Ahhh”...i put my hand on my tummy with pain...ur leg & knees r also large ...but i move ahead...getting on top on u with the space being created by u....holding ur hairs with both hands with my all strengths on the ground first...showing u all my strengths in my act….then open up my right hand…& give a resounding right slap on ur left face...the sound echoed in the whole room..."Get it bitch..how does it sounds" & at below i tighten my ass too on ur ass...soon i will hold ur hairs again like that...& after some time will give another such slap on ur face. I hold u very tightly. "Ass hole" yt
Ranu: "yeeeepp..."I shreaik at the slap..my head swings to the side as my eyes well up with tears...I moan.."saali randi..haath meri upar se.."  (“ slut…get rid off me”) saying so I try to push u off..but cant and I desperately try to push u off in turn I push my curled fist agaist ur tit, realising where Im connecting I punch ur left tit hard with my right fist..yt
Bidya: "Ahhh" I moan..& get myself down under u quickly with pains in defence...locking ur thighs in my tight thighs...& try to grip ur both punching wrists firmly in my both hands...yt
Ranu: I struggle with both hands against urs as u sit firmly on me restricting my movement.."sali hath upar se...phir dikhati hun tujhe.."yt…(“slut get off over me…then I will show u”)
Bidya: (Hey m down)
Ranu: (yes I understand and in reoply I wrote that. isnt that ok?)
Bidya: (ok i think again u allowed me to get on top...ok m replying with my move.)
"Mein nahi hatoongi kutti...tujhe harakarhi dam loongi' (“ I will not get off u bitch…I would breadth only after defeating u”) …I get my pussy near your lips...with my knees on both sides of ur neck...ur hands clobbered under my both knees...I twist ur fingers down..giving u lots of pains..."haar man kutiya...nahi to mar jayegi aaj mere haton" (“ Admit ur defeat bitch…or u will die with my hands today”)…m in total command now..giving u lots of pains in ur wrists. "Suck it u bitch!" yt
Ranu: "aaahhhh...eeeii.."I shreik and moan as u hurt me a lot...but in a last attempt I heave and raise my chest and bring my knees hitting ur back in a try to push u off....I grunt at the effort..yt
Bidya: With my superior position…I move my ass forward….& lock ur head tightly between my knees & grind it giving u solid pains...also twist ur other hands in similar fashion...knowing its ur end..."mar jayegi kutiya" (“ u will die bitch”) & in any cost my legs r not going to give up ur head. "har maan ja..nahi to maar jayegi aaj mere haath" (“admit ur defeat …or u wud die in my hands today”) my other hand pulls ur hairs also badly..."haramjadi" (“Indian slang”) yt
Ranu: "uuuhhhnnn..." I moan..unable to speak..but I blurt out.."saali bharvi..kamini...(“Indian slangs…slangs …slangs”) and I keep hitting ur backbone with my knees..though its hard for me to hit u like that but I manage and keep hitting u like that...I barely manage to free a hand underneath ur thigh and quickly I pinch very hard at ut inner thigh....tears rolling from my eyes..yt
Bidya: I get frustrated with ur jill to fight & nasty moves...but i push my back further up on sides so that ur knees cant reach my back...without loosing my tight lock on ur heads...& with the right hand i try to rip ur cloths completely down..."aaj tujhe pura nanga kar doongi kamini" yt (“today I wud get u totally bare u slut”).
Ranu: aaahhh....oooffff..I moan I squirm..trying to free myself again ..knowing my leg frailing has failed I bite down at ur brotch..what ever was near my mouth and clamp my teeth as hard as I could..knowing I will get some relieve..yt
Bidya: "Ochhh sali tchidti hai" (“Ochhh slut…cheating”) I release my grip but kick u hard on ur head twice with my bare right feet...so that u sud see all the stars...i get up in rage & then start hitting u rounds of kicks on ur.. tummy.. chest ...heavily with my right leg..."Tchidti hai sali" (Cheating u bitch”) as i see u floating like a dying fish on the ground out of water..."Mar daloongi tujhe sali kutti" (“I will finish u off u slut, bitch’) as my last end kick is not coming...every time m thinking it wud be last but no its not last...m so much agitated by your mean bites now. ..i will not let u get up unless u succumb. yt
(“Sali bangalan Tamil se kabhi nahi ladna”….”Slut bangalan never fight with a Tamilian”)
Ranu: I keep moaning and gasping feeble trying to block ur hits but then with weak moans I blurt out stop stop and then stop moving..(left uncon...by the tamil)
Bidya: "Thats gud" I get on u with my bare big breast on ur breast...get ur both biceps from sides in my hands...as if to do a love seen now...I take my face close on u..."kaisi rahi Ranu?'... ‘how it was Ranu?’ i kiss u on the lips...'Ab meye tujhe kiss karoongi"..."meye bataungi kiss kise kahete hai" ye le...(“Now I will kiss u”…”I will let u know what is a kiss” get it) as i kiss u...'Isse kahete hai kiss samjhi?" (“ It is called kis..understood?”) as if m making love with u..."Ehhh" I wanted to  show u that m not like what that Tv clip had shown me...rather actualy i m the dominant partner which nobody knew there. Its my turn now.
Bidya: yt
Ranu: (this one was fun..did u enjoy it? tell frankly...)
Bidya: which one dude? the last move ? or the whole match?
Ranu: (the whole match? how do u rate it on a scale of 10?)
Bidya: i rate it at 8
Ranu: really?
Bidya: yes...i wanted a lil bit more intimacy & suspense betn Ranu & Bidya while on the ground...some more hard locks at both ends...& also drag the fight to bathroom... if possible…i wud hv very pleased by that… but i enjoyed it
Bidya: but at the begining u were telling that u were not finding grip
Ranu: Im happy that I can be little part of ur happiness
Bidya: but i hope u r also happy dear I call by name...
Ranu: yes I would have liked that too. and would have done that. I know I cudnt give it my full..sorry.buddy..next time I wont give u a chance to complain..
Bidya: actualy there was no much complains realy
Bidya: i think we both both enjoyed it as Ranu & Bidya
Bidya: the best part was
Bidya: that u had patience
Bidya: u listened to me...& had patience ..till i tried to bring the grip on
Bidya: i think when i told u that they r freinds try to check ur words that was the jinx ..that was i think was a turning point
Ranu: humm yep
Bidya: then real match turned gud when i hip threw u on the sofa
Bidya: then the real things began
Bidya: then afterwards was a very gud match…
Bidya: I cud play my best..as u too allowed me doing that
Bidya: over all a gud match...slight more closeness in this match wud have done more better ...like i sud not have gone away from ur body to lock ur head in my legs…kicking ur heads etc
Bidya: but i was helpless by the bites on my thighs..
Bidya: well played dear I spell name
Ranu: uumm
Bidya: see u next sometimes in a very good pairing
Bidya: by till then
Ranu: yep..
Ranu is typing...
Ranu: sure
Bidya: sud we by
Bidya: well played
Bidya: thanks
Bidya: tcBookmark

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:49:45 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline ritushah811

Re: Rani vs Vidya – A role play with a very gud friend of mine
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 06:19:47 AM »
goodd fight, but vidya dominated for most of the half !!!

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: Rani vs Vidya – A role play with a very gud friend of mine
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 03:58:20 AM »
Thank u very much ritu.
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”