News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

MOTHERS extreme toefight

• 0 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
MOTHERS extreme toefight
« on: January 04, 2009, 06:48:47 AM »

PART 1

Suddenly as the toe - fight started, Mom (Raven)   scratched the tender flesh of Mrs.Kat’s toe located just below her nail, who  pulled back from the pain… 
With a quick move , Mom’s big toe was on top and started to crush on the table Mrs. Kat’s toe.I was so excited to see my Mom dominate the fight
“ John , it looks your mother has no chance ! “ I said with delight
“  Noway! She will fight back and beat your Mom !”  John   replied with confidence
Mom’s toe was now in a perfect position to finish the fight, but her long toe nail slided on the top of Mrs. Kat’s toe , so Mrs. Kat managed to escape
The fight slowly evolved in a routine and we started to clap and encourage both our moms  wildly, sure that it won't take long until one of them would crack.
Three times Mrs. Kat  lunged wildly,
all misses, and Mom countered by slapping her toe on top of Mrs.Kat's big toenail,
pinning it to the wood table , and as she did so, she begun to poke her toenail into
Mrs.Kat's skin....Mom begins to apply pressure, and Mrs. Kat begun to panic,
and yanked her foot out from under, but in doing so, she created Mrs. Kat's momentum
for her, and Mom drawed blood first blood....Mrs.Kat was stunned at the
sight of her bleeding toe, and my Mom taking advantage, kicking out with her foot,
and slamming the top of Mrs. Kat's foot into the corner of the wooden table   wall and pressed into the
bottom of Mrs.Kat's toe with the bottom of her own big  toe, grinding the cut and causing Mrs.Kat to bleed some more....Mrs.Kat pushed back, and
with strength born of desparation and
pain, she moved Mom 's toe backwards, and Mom's foot is forced toward
the center of the table....Mom released and swiped the underside of Mrs.Kat's
toe, drawing blood of her own, then drawed her own foot backwards and jabed the
point of the nail into Mrs.Kat's cut....Mrs.Kat retreated bravely and back slasheed the inside
of Mom's toe, drawing more blood, and the two women engage in a knife
fight....
Go, Mom, go! Get her!"

"Break her toenail, Mom ! yelled John
"Aah Yyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"
"Bloody whore!"

"Fight, Mom! Fight!" shouted John
"Aaaaaaaah!
"Go get her, Mom! Go get her!" yelled John again!
Mrs.Kat”s eager red talons found their mark.  Mrs.Kat's first swipe brought her long savage red big toenail flying ferociously from just below Mom's soft flesh.  The second swipe traveled almost completely around Mom's , where Mrs.Kat's toenail was only interrupted in their hurtful mission by Mom's toenail.  Three deep scratches now appeared on the Mom's toe .All of them were slight deep and starting to bleed a bit .  Mrs.Kat smiled bitterly in satisfaction
“Get her down, mom, get her down!”
“Fight back , Mom!” I  yelled  anxiously
“A aaaaaaaah” yelled my Mom
“Fuck you, bitch!” hissed Mrs. Kat and she increased her pressure on her
“You’re strong, bitch, but I’ll damned tear you to pieces…” suddenly hissed Mom.
“I’ll make you piss in front of your kid, whore!” replied Mrs.Kat
Now the toe fight was very nasty and savage , as Mrs. Kat’s big toe was still on top , trying to force my Mom to surrender from the terrible pain…(crushing her toe…)
My Mom’s toe like an injured wild animal , trying to escape this painful crushing…
Both womens toes were very aggressive and dominant but at this stage Mrs. Kat’s big toe was looking more dominant as winning the fight…

NOTE : Vote the strongest toes and the strongest toe nails ! ! ! 
I ll post the 3rd part of the story according to poll- result  on 10th of January and the final part as poll closes.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,1489.0.html
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 06:50:35 AM by bilboy12001 »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result