News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Unwanted flirting at a club

• 5 Replies

Offline public enemy

• Like my girly nails....
Unwanted flirting at a club
« on: May 13, 2011, 01:03:55 AM »
This story is an encounter I had with angela-gene while out in a night club, hope you like it certainly did…

It’s late at night about 2am in the morning at a club in town with my boyfriend.  A girl called Angela-gene with her man is at the club as well wearing a black dress showing her cleavage with a slit up the side, black high heel boots with stockings and matching black bra and panties.

With my man im wearing  a black strapped top as in my picture medium length skirt black tights and high heeled black shoes open toe, and im 36d 5'5 131lbs.
Standing with my man on the dance floor as he dance’s so sexy for me showing me his moves...
Out of the corner of my eye by chance I see a girl by noticing she has a very similar build to myself. They both walk in and as they do she looks over directly at my man checking him out and smiles at him then gives me a glare of disapproval.

Seeing my man glance at you I look over again and flare my nostrils wondering what that woman is up
to..... Angela stares back with a smirk then winks at my man, she grabs her guy and heads to the dance floor to in full view of my boyfriend.
I don’t see you as my head is turned to my man but he lets me know what you just did, I look over trying to spot you as you mingle into the crowd.
Glancing over once more I check out her man to try and irritate her, my man looks over again at you seeing u in the crowd which makes me slightly frustrated, as I catch him right in the act. "HEY I say loudly grabbing his manhood through his pants... what you looking at...he replies that woman keeps
checking me out... “She does, does she” I reply and storm over in her direction telling my man to stay put.

Angela’s man watches me storming over towards her , as I get closer her man lets her know and says he thinks im coming for him. Turning around to see me getting closer and wondering what im doing.
I walk up to Angela and grabbing her arm leading her slightly away from her man only a few feet into the
crowd.

What do you think you’re doing love eyeing my boyfriend up.....still holding her arm firmly, She firmly grabs my arm ...”oh please dear your man was looking at me first and by the sound of it you have
been looking at my man..But if you want to do something about it ile take you outside” she replies..As she squeeze’s my arm harder. Not wanting this to continue all night I agree, “Sure hon, but im taking you outside”... squeezing her arm tightly.... signaling my man to stay where he is and to go get me a drink........ As we jerk each other through the crowd.

Angela says “Are you trying to say you weren’t looking at my man” as we exit the club. I dig my nails into her  arm as a response,  feeling my heart racing from ive only fought a few times, and those girls were skinny bitches not equal build.

We enter a quiet side street a few roads from the club, “You may want to invite him out cuz you won’t be going back in dear..I’m going to hurt you good” she replies.

“I checked out your man but he’s not as hot as mine”, slightly shaking now with excitement and adrenaline, “And secondly my man is staying out of this just me and u slut”, as my other hand grabbing at hers that’s digging into me. “Get your nails off my arm now”....I yell
As Angela lashes out with a slap to my face and shoves me to the side of the building. ”dirty whore keep away from my man as she starts to circle me in a defensive posture with her hands up she step towards me.

Ooowww ... I lash back pushing away from the wall both hands outstretched I grab her hair in one hand and her left wrist in the other yanking your head to the right and pull back yanking your head back and forth side to side...wildly.
Whhhooaaaa bitch..She shouts punching me hard with her free hand right into my right tit then grabs at my throat and claws hard while I try to free my other hand, pushing my body into you our breasts smash together through our tops.. Mine nearly popping out with the force..

OOOUUFF my breast and my throat sore..... Clashing body’s I lean back trying to get you hand off my
throat pulling your hair harder and more wildly jerking your head down to my waist.

Angela screams out “Ooowwwww slut” reaching out and grabbing my leg, pushing with everything she got to trip me onto the pavement, which works falling onto my back losing my grip of her hair, she quickly crawls on top and grabs into my hair and pulling hard sideways.

My  leg grazing on the ground as I fall....”AAaaahh” pressing herself onto of me regrabbing at her hair with one hand and the side of your dress with my other, grabbing hard and pulling.... as we both struggle on the cold pavement.

“AAAhhhh don’t you dare rip my dress bitch!!!” she cries, and quickly grabs my top and begins pulling while I tug on her hair. We roll on the hard pavement legs entwined as she gets her heel into my black tights and pushes it down my leg I feeling the heel rip into the fabric and grazing my soft legs.

I moan loudly “AAHHHHHHH... bitch” A sharp pain shots down my leg as she digs the heel in,... trying to roll her off me and onto her your side, as I buck and twist... slightly ripping her dress at the side as
it starts to open....
Angela shouts “Ohh Noooo my dress!!!! Angered she yanks hard on my top until the shoulder strap is stretched and torn. Releasing my hair she then grabs the front of my top and yanks hard down again, hearing a loud “RIPPPP” as she pulls it down ripping down over my cleavage.

Wearing no bra my breasts fall out into full view as my torn top drapes under them, my head aching.. I grab for her hand trying to stop you tearing my top to shreds.., and my other I return the favor by pulling at your top as I drag my leg up between our pressing body’s, My shoe scraping past her panties and up to her belly to try and shove you off.....as I start to get a bit tired...

“Uhhhh noooo” she moans as she feels my hand on her top and heeled shoe in her belly pushing on her with all my strength.. Pushing her off the bitch grabs at my skirt and grabs hold with her nails into it pulling it and breaking the clasp and zipper...while her top starts to streach and tear...”RIPPPP”
Angela lands on her ass, her chest bared but saved by the bra she’s wearing.

I quickly pick myself up grabbing onto my ripped skirt pulling it up, as I stand my lightly scratched boobs jiggle slightly. Starting to back away knowing I’m nearly shown all my flesh I glare at her... “YOU BITCH YOU RIPPED MY DRESS” I shout....
She is silent not saying a word as she inspects her torn dress and starts to picks up what tattered remains she can to cover her bra and chest. ”You slut you started it”... as she slowly gets to her feet.
“WELL YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN CHECKING MY BF OUT BITCH”... i yell... trying to tidy my hair up in the process.
She replies “He was looking at me and you were checking mine out slut!!!”  She suddenly rushes at me and grab at my hair again, yanking it forward hard…

“Ahhhhhhh” back against the wall... I kick out with my feet kicking at her legs and ankles with my
pointy heeled shoes.......
“Oowww owww bitch she staggers backwards in pain holding her shins.
“HHAAAA bitch”... as I stand up again I storm over to Angela, slapping her face very hard with my right hand and shoving her hard to the floor....

“OOOooofff” landing hard on her fat ass again holding her slapped face.
Walking  up to her I grab her hair with both hands and start to try and drag the bitch along the pavement by her hair, Sending the odd slap or two at her face for good measure.
Angela’s eyes wide in pain, grabbing at my hands to stop me, and the pain of me dragging her. As continue dragging her by her hair, I feel her grab my already damage skirt and pulls on it bringing it to my ankles as her face is reddened from my continued rain of slaps.

As my skirt falls I very nearly trip but stopping in my stride I rain down more slaps to her face....
“LEAVE IT BITCH” I shout ... as I stand there in only my shoes panties ripped tights and top that’s revealing my full breasts...
“You bitch!!!” she yells continuing to feeling my slaps one after another hurting her face, then she delivers an uppercut to my left exposed tit then slaps back at my face with her free left hand.
“OOWWW “ my tit bounces as I let go of her and step back righting myself.......”FUCK THIS BITCH...I’m not losing all my dignity”, as I quickly pick up my skirt an begin to walk away from you to the club trying to cover my breasts.

The end

If it had continued what do you think would have happened your thoughts please..

Offline public enemy

Re: Unwanted flirting at a club
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 03:57:04 AM »
Possibly... she was a very good apponent... if it would have continued im pretty sure i would have been worn out and possibly wearing less clothing than i had at the end..

Offline public enemy

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 04:06:45 AM »
I know i would wear a bra next time, other than that ermmm not sure, i would give it my all as in that fight i was concerned about revealing my body when meeting up with my bf in the club. If the fight happend while i was on my own and somwhere different then deffently would go till the end with everything i had.... ;D

Offline Myfordi

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 11:04:10 AM »
I would have thought that her boots would have protected her shins better.

Myfordi

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 05:48:04 AM »
Can you just imagine if she ran right after you, tackling you to the ground again. She gets on toip of you, plopping her full weight down onto your stomach, "ooofff," & as your there coughing & gasping for air & she grabs your hair with both of her hands & she jerks your head right up off of the cement, & then she shoves your head down "bang," right against the hard cement,' & you're seeing stars.

She screams, "now bitch, you're going to tell me just how sorry you are for checking out my man." You start to buck & to kick, but Angela is crazy & she starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering your head against the concrete. She knocking your head over & over again against the cement until first you start crying out, "stop, please stop," & then your really seeing stars." Angela laughs as she gets up off of your & she leans over grabbing at your hair she pulls you standing strait up on her your wobbly, rubbery legs & you start to stumble, & then sway, first forward & then back & then you just get this silly little smile across your face. You have this goofy little grin right across you face, you're so knocked silly, but Angela is a bitch & she's really not done with you yet.

Angela grabs your dress & she rips it completely off of you & you're totally scared & embarrassed & trying to use your hands to cover your exposed breasts. Angela grabs your panties & she rips them right off of you, & you can't do anything to stop her. She grabs you by your hair & she stands right behind you & she starts marching you back toward the club. You're weak & your all beat up & tears are rolling from your eyes  you cry out & beg Angela, "please let me go," but Angela really wants to make a fuckin fool out of you, & she walks you right through the entrance to the club, & everyone gets out of the way & starts to follow behind the two of you as she marches you right out onto the dance floor,

right in front of your boyfriend & her boyfriend & she's laughing as she says, "look at her, she thought she was so tough. now tell the boys that you're not as tough as you thought you were." You're crying like a baby & you cry out, "i'm not so tough, I'm noit as tough as I thought I was." The crowd is going crazy & you're totally embarrassed & humiliated & you just want to go home & cry....

Offline public enemy

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 09:39:58 AM »
hmm i guess that could be one ending hehe...........i would deffenatly b imbarased and have a sore head..