News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Night Club Rumble

• 0 Replies

ravenhearted

Night Club Rumble
« on: May 15, 2011, 11:28:44 AM »
Hey guys, this is my first post here. Hope you like it...  ;D

Liz sat down gently on the edge of her sister’s bed. She was still asleep, breathing slowly. Liz moved her hand across Aurora’s face brushing away a red streak of her hair. Aurora opened her eyes lightly blinking into her sister’s face. “Good morning sunshine!” A smile crossed Aurora’s face. “What do you do here? Isn’t it too early for you to be awake?” “I’m sorry sis, but I have to leave you for a few days. Mom called a few hours ago. Dad had an accident and lies in hospital for at least two weeks. My flight will departure in two hours. She needs my help right now.” “How is he? What happened?” “His opponent “moonsaulted” him from the top turnbuckle and broke four rips, imagine that!” “Oh my! quite painful. I always stated that he is too old for that kind of sport.”
Aurora, at 22, was the youngest of her three sisters. Being born into a family of professional wrestlers, she never really understood the fascination about the sport. Her parents, both in their 40s, were still active. Also her sister Liz had started wrestling nearly eight years ago, but she never did it for a living.
“What about your fight this evening”, asked Aurora?  “Well that is the problem. If I don’t fight I’ll have to pay a penalty fee of 1000$. Can you wrestle for me instead?”
“You really want me to wrestle for you? “ Auroras jaw dropped and her voice got high pitched. Liz gave her a smile. “Calm down little one! You’ ve quite some experience in karate and boxing. Don’t tell me you like a good fight. It’s all in our blood! Besides, did I mention you can earn 3000$ if you win the fight?”
“But I’ve never seriously practiced any moves.” “Hey, but you’re one tough little lady and know how to protect yourself. Come on Aurora, it’s very important for me. It will be in a nightclub downtown. It won’t be too hard. What do you say?”
Late in the evening Aurora buried her face in her hands. She desperately tried to calm herself down. She was sitting in  some kind of backroom office in the night club. Suddenly she heard someone knocking. “Come in.” The door opened and a man in his fifties peeked in. “Wow! You look incredible little lady. Be ready in five minutes!” The door closed and Aurora lifted herself from the seat. She looked into the mirror one last time. She didn’t really know which outfit she could fight in. So she simply chose a camouflage tank top which strained over her big natural DD-bust. She showed quite some nice cleavage. She looked further down, moving her hand over her belly piercing and the slight bulge of her womanly belly. She never had her sister’s six-pack abs, but she was satisfied with her shape. She turned to the side and took a look at her curvaceous booty. It pressed tightly into camouflage hotpants.   A big tattoo in a tribal style covered her right shoulder and went down to her elbow. It matched perfectly to her piercings in her lip, tongue and chin. Her bright red hair rounded out the image of a perfect metal chick ready to kick some ass.
I’ll dish out pain tonight bitch”, she tried to encourage herself.
A young lady stepped into the full size ring and held up the microphone to announce the upcoming fight. “Ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome our first fighter Frankie.” Some techno song blasted out of the speakers while a black haired Italian style goddess climbed into the ring. Her hair and her full boobs bouncing as she jumped up and down of the ropes, greeting her fans at all sides of the ring. She is obviously well known here, thinks Aurora, peeking through the curtain.
“Frankie is 28 years old standing at 5’8. She has an impressive 38d-26-36 figure and weights nearly 135 pounds.” Frankie had curly long hair reaching down her back. Her sexy black two piece outfit, consisting of a black sports bra and short black pants, revealed her tight six-pack abs to all their glory. Her outfit was completed by black knee high boots. She was leaning back into the ropes waiting for her opponent.
“Her opponent tonight is a total newcomer to the sport of professional wrestling. Please welcome Aurora Red!” Aurora shifted the curtains away and strutted confidently into the ring. Passing the roaring crowd she smiled and shook hands with the fans. Encouraged by applause and her favorite song, Metallica’s Enter Sandman, she felt much better right now.
“Aurora is 22 years old standing at 5’7. She has a nice 40dd-26-38 figure and weights 145 pounds.”
“Mostly in her tits and ass!” The crowd laughed at Frankie’s comment. Aurora showed her the middle finger and cupped her boobies with her hands. She shook them at the crowd and yelled: “Do ya wanna see these babies smother the fucking Italian bitch?” The crowd roared and went berserk looking forward to this sexy battle.

“Now here are the ruled girls:
1.   This is a “no holds barred” match, no referee wil be in the ring, except the club security at ringside. They will interfere to protect you from permanent damage.
2.   You can win by a five count or by making your opponent surrender.
3.    The fight will at least last 10 minutes, only after that period the count or submission will be accepted.
Any questions ladies?”

Both just glared at each other and shook their heads slowly. Then the bell sounded and the spotlight went to the ring, darkening the rest of the club. Both girls approached each other glaring into each other’s eyes. Frankie suddenly tried her first move by going into a Collar and Elbow lockup with Aurora. Both shifted each other through the ring. Frankie’s muscular legs strained as she pushed Aurora into the ropes. Rebounding, Aurora was hit by Frankie’s knee right into her belly. She coughed as three more strikes hit their target. The hard kneecap penetrated her smooth belly button deeply, leaving her totally out of breath. She went to her knees trying to get some much needed air back in her lungs. Frankie smiled wickedly placing a further knee strike at Auroras face. Her head shot backwards with her body following and bouncing back into the ropes. She desperately tried to clear her vision by shaking her head. Aurora turned fast on her bum, sweeping Frankie’s legs away from under her. As a result, Frankie crashed down hard on her sexy little behind.  Aurora  sprung at her sitting on her belly. She locked her fingers into Frankie’s hair, slamming her head back into the canvas as hard as she could. Leaving her opponent dazed back on the ground, she stood up and parted her opponent’s legs holding them by their ankles. “Payback bitch!” She rammed her heel directly into the unprotected pussy. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” Frankie went into a fetal position trying to deal with the unbearable pain erupting from her sweet spot. Aurora went down to her knees applying a painful crotch claw. Frankie’s eyes widened as she felt a new wave of pain shooting through her body. The strong fighters fingers buried deeply into her sex as she tried to attack Aurora with forearm shots. But Aurora took the weak attempts of resistance without problems. Suddenly as Aurora shifted her attack and repositioned her hand, Frankie’s left leg was free to punt her opponent’s cxnt enough to get totally free. She crawled away to get some room between them. Aurora winced but was back on her legs as Frankie stormed at her. She was too slow to avoid a hard clothesline crushing her bust and slamming her on her back. She was a little stunned but got to her feet fast. But Frankie was an experienced fighter awaiting her with a second clothesline to her throat.  Aurora impacted and her boobies jiggled quite a bit when she hit the canvas again. But now she had to deal with a wild stomping attack on her upper body. Frankie’ s wrestling boots impacted every second striking her naked belly and her natural DD’s within her top. Her titflesh was being crushed without mercy giving in and yielding around the boot. “Nice cushions baby! Let’s have a closer look.”
Frankie howled Aurora back to her feet by her hair and Irish Whipped her into the turnbuckle. She gripped the top of Aurora and teared the front partly into shreds giving the audience a better view of her impressive cleavage. But she was stopped by a big boot into her belly followed by a double Axehandle blow to her upper back and then a harder second strike to the same spot. Grunting she went down to her knees. Aurora climbed the turnbuckle backwards and jumped into her rising opponent. The Dropkick was deadly impacting into Frankie’s proud D-cups flattening them completely within the confines of her top. Frankie’ body shot backwards like a ragdoll and slided several meters through the ring. “OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH!”
Aurora landed hard on her ass herself. The impact made her boobs bounce within her damaged camouflage top wildly, one tit escaping from their prison. The sweaty and meaty tit hanging out with its pierced nipple was getting a roar from the crowd. Both fighters were stunned after these moves and had to clear their mind. Aurora stood up putting the boob back into her top and approached her downed foe. She went down with a Legdrop across Frankie’s upper chest. A second one caught her on the windpipe getting her to cough. Aurora was in a rush and slid outside of the ring. She grabbed a stool from the bar and went back into the ring with it. Frankie was on all fours trying to get back to her feet as suddenly the stool crushed into her back. Frankie slammed tits first back to the ground. She moaned loudly holding her injured back. A second slam landed square on her hand which she had still on her back .  “AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” Aurora nearly broke her fingers with that second slam. Then Aurora threw the stool outside and howled her opponent back to her feet by her hair. She Irish Whipped Frankie into the ropes but she was able to duck the following clothesline. She gained momentum at the ropes again and crashed shoulders first into Auroras midsection. Both slammed to the canvas, Aurora taking most of the impact.  “Enough sweetheart. Don’t try to fool around with mighty Frankie.” Frankie took Auroras legs under her armpits and turned her into a Boston Crab. Aurora moaned but she was quite flexible. To add pressure, Frankie sat down on her spine still holding Auroras legs and bent her into a C-shape. The audience went apeshit seeing Aurora’s spine nearly broken into two. After a very painful minute Auroras face was bright red because of the pain, but she was tough as nails and could take it. Frankie stood up and put her into the next hold. She stepped on her knee hollows, grabbed her arms,  and let herself fall back. Aurora went upwards into a ceiling hold. Her boobs strained the top to its limits. Her nipples poked through the thin sweaty material and together with her naked midsection it was a very erotic view of the young fighter. After a few moments Aurora flew forwards, crashing down on her knees. Waves of pain shot through them and she lay on the ground hoping for the fight to end soon. But Frankie had still at lot of moves in mind to try on the redheaded fighter. She grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up. She grabbed her hotpants and lifted her body upwards for a Vertical Suplex. Frankie let herself fall backwards and Aurora crashed into the canvas back first. Her sexy body rebounded two times making her boobies shake within the confines of her top wildly. Frankie repeated the move two more times trying to weaken her opponent and break any resistance. Aurora was only shakily on her feet as Frankie brought a deadly powerkick into its target: her tits. The kick was deadly and crushed her right tits completely. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!” Auroras was catapulted into a turnbuckle. She tried to keep on her feet by grabbing the upper rope. Her boob was horribly on fire after that kick. Frankie sexily approached moving her hips side to side. She smirked as she laid her eyes on her next target: Auroras heaving chest. At first she attacked her with some nice open hand slaps above her boobs. The impacts shook her opponent’s body heavily and left red hand imprints on her sweaty skin. Aurora peeked at the clock. The fight was running only for 6 minutes now. At least 4  more minutes of punishment for her were to come. Then Frankie directly attacked her tits by slapping her with her open palm. Her tits shook violently. The crowd cheered at every strike encouraging Frankie even more. “I’m going to kill you for your perfect titties bitch!” Frankie ripped the top completely open and Aurora’s beautiful bosom fell out and jiggled nicely. Frankie’s mouth went open as she saw the full DD “Twins” of her sexy redheaded opponent. She couldn’t help but taking the left boob of Aurora in her hand and licking her nipple gently with her wet tongue. Aurora shuddered. Somehow she was turned on by this. Frankie shifted to the other orb taking the nipple in her mouth. Just as Aurora began to moan slightly, Frankie bit down hard on the pierced teat. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” Auroras eyes widened in horror as the pain shot though her nipples. Frankie finally let go and started slapping the naked titflesh. Each of Auroras proud four-pounders slapped around her chest and the heavy titmeat teared at her breast tissue. After about fifty hard slaps Frankie stopped and admired her work. Aurora’s boobs were now bright red. “Thought this was wrestling slut, and not some kind of bdsm shit!” With that Aurora’ s leg shot forward burying itself deep in Frankie’s unprotected belly. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!”  Frankie went down to her knees as Aurora tried to get back the control of the fight. But Frankie stopped her with an uppercut into her crotch. “I love bdsm, bitch. Bad luck for you.” Frankie came back to her feet grabbing a stunned Aurora in a reverse headlock. She cut of the air supply for her opponent as she recognized Aurora’s dangling boobs. She thought for a second and then suddenly rammed her right knee full force into the dangling teat. Aurora grunted as the impact flattened her left boob. Frankie kneed her every fucking second kicking her left tit to mush. Auroras knees buckled and it was hard for Frankie to keep her  upright. Aurora fell exhausted to the ground grabbing her left boob softly. She winced from the pain. Black and blue blotches were developing and her boobies were beginning to swell a little. She looked at the clock again and still were two minutes to go. “Enough of the foreplay slut. Now I’m really going to show you what pain is.” Frankie hauled her to her feet again and lifted her at chest level. Her sexy sweaty muscles rippled as she held all of her opponent’s weight. Then Aurora’ s body crashed down on her extended knee belly first. Again all air was driven out of Aurora’s lungs. Frankie reached around Aurora’s waist and hauled her upside down. Auroras knew what was coming: a Piledriver. She tried to remember the lessons with her mom six years ago. Head to the chest to avoid the impact on your spine and neck… A second later she crashed hard to the ground.  Frankie loosened her grip and Aurora fell to the ground lifelessly.  Aurora’ s vision was getting blurred and for a few seconds faded to black. Then she felt someone lifting her up. Frankie snaked her arm around her neck und turned, quickly slamming her to the ground in a Swinging Neckbreaker. New pain erupted from her neck and went down her spine. Definitely wrong sport for me… Aurora muttered: “Please no more…”
But Frankie had other plans. She towed Aurora by her hair into the middle of the ring. Then she climbed the highest turnbuckle and widened her arms inhaling the encouragement from the audience. She jumped high into the air executing a perfect Moonsault as Aurora suddenly angled her legs. Frankie’s abs impacted her foes shins and knees with brutal force. No sound was escaping her mouth. She was in total shock. She simply slid to the side holding her crushed belly. Aurora simply turned right and laid a hand on Frankie. So the audience started the count. Frankie was in too much pain right now to continue so the count reached five. The announcer came back into the right. “After 10:09 the winner of the match is our beautiful rookie Aurora!!!” The crowd cheered her on and Aurora staggered back to her feet. She lifted her arms in victory pose. It was a sight to behold. Exhausted, sweaty and nearly beaten to pulp Aurora was finally victorious towering over a still downed Frankie. Suddenly a second rush of adrenaline came over her and she gripped Frankie’s Top. She removed it with one swift motion and put it on herself. Her swollen DD-tits barely fitted into the tight tank top but it was far better than being topless. She looked at her downed foe with disgust and stomped one last time at Frankie’ s now naked left D-cup orb. “Fucking freak!  Better get never in the ring with me again.” Frankie winced as Auroras boot remained in her titflesh compressing it.” “Just had luck”, was Frankie’s short answer.
Aurora bristled with anger and left the ring. She headed back to the locker room and slumped on a nearby stool. Now the adrenaline was gone and she started crying. It felt good to relieve some pressure. She pulled off the shirt and inspected her sore boobies. They had taken more impacts than in any other fight before. They were slightly swollen and the left one was beaten to pulp, but the piercings were still in place. Looks like no bra for the next few days… Aurora chuckled slightly, bringing just more pain to her body. Suddenly someone knocked. The person didn’t wait for an answer. Frankie came in, wrapped in a bathrobe. “The manager told me to bring you this.” Frankie winked with a handful of money. There was no more animosity from Frankie. Aurora had crossed her hands over her bare boobs, but she had to take them away to get the money. Frankie peeked at her tits. “Sorry babe. But this was a “no holds barred” match. I’m  famous for attacking busty wrestlers in those kind of matches. Far better than getting permanent injury in other body parts, trust me!” With that she gently cupped one of Auroras injured Tits and whispered: “You turn me on so much….” Auroras head went forward to find Frankie’s lips and gently parted them to start a dance of their tongues…..