News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

cindy6

• 1 Replies

Offline lorch

cindy6
« on: May 16, 2011, 12:58:51 PM »
that woman that calls her self cindy6 is all mouth tried to challage her into match we are same age dont know about size iam 5`4 tall 10`7 stone 47yrs old all i get out off her is come to my garage she has not said where it is if you are reading this bitch i will take you any day any type of fight hopefully no rules with you love to rip you apart my name is angie from soth yorkshire come on the bitch take up this offer but you are too scarred
like to meet women like my self, i make a great friend,DONT GET ON THE WRONG SIDE OFF ME

Offline Jenny

• I love catfights!
Re: cindy6
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 10:34:51 PM »
Hope you're successful in your attempts to find someone to fight.  I'm near your age, but I'm both taller and heavier than you, and of course an entire ocean separates us, but I sense that you are genuine, you seem to be very frustrated, and I have no doubt you're really wanting to fight.

Feel free to send me a personal message if you're interested in talking to me, sharing experiences and getting to know each other

Jenny