News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Just Posted

• 1 Replies

Offline cager

• God Member
Just Posted
« on: May 18, 2011, 09:33:06 AM »
Hey Folks, i just posted a New Story in the Celebrity Fights Section. it features Katy Perry! let me know what you think,OK? Dan

Offline Brit_brat2

Re: Just Posted
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 09:13:49 AM »
y byd yn dod i ben
 merched cymraeg ofnadwy yn cymryd drosodd!!!

Sweet tap dancing Jesus!

The Bunk is scared to the depths of his very soul.

Every time he looks around, he is confronted by the unsettling spectre of another awful Welsh woman.

By the Bunk's own math, one of every 4 awful Welsh women is a posting member on this forum. If you take away those awful Welsh women incarcerated in GB, its one of every 2!

Anna, are you merely awful, are you ddrwg, or are you a full-fledged Ast?

menywod gymraeg codi ofn ofnadwy i mi i farwolaeth

Ok its taken me some time to respond to the above but now I just have to.
1. Bunk can you please please please give translation when you speak in this very foreign language. Not all welsh women can speak Welsh ya know. I was brought up as a Swansea Jack and therefore illiterate when it cums to this foreign language .... dont wanna hafta keep going to google to see what it is your trying to say ???

2. Are you sure your math is correct?  As I am constantly told I have to show the workings out of my calculations to prove my conclusion  :-[ particularly as my math is normally waaaaaaaaay off reality

3. Now which anna are we talking about?  the welsh speaking anna is merely awful, she has a tongue as sharp as a razor and a heart that is soft as snow.... get to it and you get the shock of your life ... you see a different person and one that the bishop would be simply proud of

Now back on topic........... what are we really talking about here?  Ive lost track ... not surprising but hey ive been on a computer withdrawal therapy week so I am generally even more off track than normal if thats possible  ;D

Brit