News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Battle between friends

• 3 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Battle between friends
« on: May 18, 2011, 02:08:00 PM »
Battle between friends

Anna and I  had been friends since college. Friends and bed mates frequently. Our sex was tender or wild, but always good and very satisfactory. Of course, we went to bed with others separately and even together in a few times. No jealousy involved. We liked the naughty ways of making love in public places, playing under the tables in restaurants, visiting toilets after a meal, fucking on the beach or in parks, and one sure turn on, knowing we were not wearing panties. We are both bushy and loved the feeling of each other feet on our thick hair under the table when we talked and smiled innocently. She is a sexy redhead, green eyes, 5’9, 140 lbs, 38D-30-38, while I am brunette, also sexy, not ashamed of saying it, dark eyes, 5’8”, 145 lbs, 40c-32-40. We are both 33 years old.

Until bad luck wanted that both were attracted by the same girl. It was black girl, spectacular body, beautiful eyes, delicious smile and a captivating conversation. And a sexual animal in bed. I know it because a few days after knowing her, she called me and we spent a fabulous, sensual night, which started with a great dinner and ended at breakfast at her home. We practically didn’t sleep, it was a sexual marathon, hard, wet, hot and incredibly passionate.

The day we met her, Anna and I were together in a social party. Somebody introduced us and from the very first moment, Anna and I established an open and tough competition of flirting with the beauty and the black girl, Amber, flirted with both, apparently delighted of our attention. That night in bed, Anna and I seemed hotter even than usual and we both wondered if we were not thinking of Amber during our lovemaking.

About two months later, I have had sex with Amber three times, fantastic times and I was beginning to think seriously in a permanent relationship with her.

It was a day at breakfast with Anna. We were in open robes at the living room, after a night of sex, when Anna said: “Remember that girl, Amber, that we met in the party?”. I was surprised and didn’t expect what followed. “I have been fucking her several times. She is absolutely incredible”. I stared and said: “Yes, I know, and have been fucking her too”. “What?”, Anna’s surprise was evident. “And I am thinking seriously of proposing her a long term relationship”, I added. “Over my corpse!”, Anna exclaimed getting on her feet. “Hey! Don’t be dramatic, darling. We have been fucking half the world without any problem. Why now?”. “One thing is fuck and another thing is when we are talking about a relationship”, Anne insisted. “Even with a relationship, I would believe our friendship will be for ever”, I said. “But this is different, you have cheated on me”, she almost screamed. “Hold your horses, Anna. That is not cheating, or you have been cheating on me too”. “Well, I want her for me”, Anna almost spitted on my face. “Sweets, it seems she feels happy fucking with the two of us. Why don’t ask her?”, I said reasonably. “No way, Sonia. You leave and I stay with her”. Anna said hotly.

I was astonished at her reaction, I thought Amber must have got to her deeper, but at the same time I was starting to get angry at her. Was she going to throw overboard our friendship for a whore? I knew I found Amber fantastic, but I realized she had been playing with us and I loved my relationship with Anna more than anything else. “Well, Anna, be reasonable, if you insist I will fuck with her more, until she decides for one of us”, I said. “You are leaving her from NOW, shit!”, she screamed and suddenly she slapped my face hard. I was astonished, couldn’t believe she had hit me. I stood up and slapped her back, twice. She brought her hands to her face, surprised of my reaction, stepped back a couple of paces and suddenly launched herself  at me, grabbed my hairs with one hand and punched me on the cheek. “Wait, bitch, if this is what you want!”, I said and stepped back, pulling my robe off and standing naked before her, who pulled her robe off also and came to me again with hands like claws. We bearhugged and struggled on the carpet, punching our sides and groaning like animals. A trip and we fell hard on the carpet, rolling with our arms around the necks and the other arm throwing punches stronger by the minute. We were decidedly hurting each other, biting viciously, punching and scratching our tits, kneeing our crotches, spitting on each other’s faces. A punch of Anna on my nose made it bleed and I screamed furious, kneeing her pussy hard and biting one of her nipples, not in love like during the night, but in fury and revenge. It was her turn of screaming and tearing, with one hand on her pussy and the other in her injured nipple. I said: “Enough, ok?”, and stood up. I had miscalculated her rage until her foot came up from the floor and caught me fully on my crotch, brutally. I screamed, bent with my hands between my legs and my eyes blind with tears, only to receive another kick on my tits which made me fall on my back. When I tried to recover,  “hurricane Anna” was on me. Straddling my waist, her fists punched me furiously, without pity or remorse, a full beating. I begged her to stop, crying and panting and suddenly, she stopped the barrage, looked at me with wide eyes as if it was the first time she saw me and started crying. “Oh, my God, what have I done, Sonia, darling?”. I rolled her over and stood up. “You simply have fucked up the best friendship of my life. Now get dressed and get out of this house forever”.

Now I am with Amber.

Offline manelarodri_g

• I love catfights! wresling and sexy matches
Re: Battle between friends
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 04:39:56 PM »
another nice and great fight for my friend Maura
waiting you for a fun chat and fun cybers :)

Marta BCN

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 08:46:27 AM »
Really great....

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 12:01:25 PM »
Another great story.