News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Olivia Wilde v. Rachel Bilson [FULL STORY]

• 9 Replies

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
Olivia Wilde v. Rachel Bilson [FULL STORY]
« on: June 04, 2011, 04:45:03 PM »
Here's the next installment of my current story series.  The final story, Katy Perry v. Miley Cyrus, should be up sometime next week.  In the meantime, enjoy this story and please feel free to post your comments below.

Olivia Wilde

Rachel Bilson
{alt}
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 04:47:44 PM by canadianlou »
canadianlou.tumblr.com
twitter.com/canadianlou316

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
Re: Olivia Wilde v. Rachel Bilson
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 04:45:43 PM »
Olivia Wilde v. Rachel Bilson

Rachel Bilson’s career has been that of a speed bump.  Most women have slowed down long enough to roll over her, but no one has ever actually been stopped by the petite brunette.  Her cute, doe-eyed face has been ridden by almost all of her opponents, and in the Survival of the Weakest Tournament she was the odds on favorite.  She did, however, manage to eek out a win over Leighton Meester, albeit after Katherine Heigl and Jessica Biel made both fighters their personal human vibrators. 

Bilson hasn’t taken a match since that date.  She was content to never wrestle again, even though it meant that her acting career was essentially over.  She rationalized that no part was worth the abuse and degradation she received in the ring, and that she was content to simply be the significant other of various actors.

Things changed for her when her relationship with Hayden Christensen came to a bitter end.  Suddenly, she was without her “Star Wars”-money infused partner and in need of a way to make a living.  Begrudgingly, she crawled back to the promoters begging for a fight.

Luckily for the petite brunette, her thrashings were incredibly popular with the fans.  Her unpleasant attitude combined with her striking beauty made the perfect victim cocktail, and fans knew that when they paid to see her fight that they were going to get one hell of a show.

The promoters, however, weren’t just going to let her step back out under the lights and collect a check.  They first demanded that she participate in an exhibition match.  She was told that it was a formality, but that her attendance was mandatory.  No fans.  No hoopla.  Just a ring, a ref and an opponent.

Rachel stepped through the curtain in her turquoise two piece and sure enough, there was but a simple ring and a man in a ref outfit.  She walked by the strategically placed cameras and stepped into the ring, feeling the ropes for the first time in over a year.  Bilson bounced a few times on the mat, recalibrating herself with the give and take of the floor below her.  Like riding a bicycle, it came back to her.

She saw the curtain rustle again, and she was anxious to see who they were putting her up against.  Exhibition matches rarely featured anyone of note, so there was no way she could have predicted who would come walking out.  Once the curtain fully opened, however, everything became crystal clear.

Olivia Wilde looked positively radiant in her silver thong and matching top.  Her bronzed skin was a stark contrast to her blonde-streaked hair.  She was in peak physical condition, coming off of the filming of her physically demanding role in “Cowboys & Aliens”.  Her barely there outfit showed off her toned body as well as her breathtaking curves.

Wilde, much like her upcoming opponent Ms. Fox, had suffered indignities in the Survival of the Weakest Tournament.  In her first round, a rare mistake against Jessica Simpson led the skilled fighter to suffer a humiliating loss via breast smother.  Since then, Olivia has done nothing but train for her eventual return.  Tonight, all that stood between her and a return to glory was Rachel Bilson.

Bilson, meanwhile, had a look of complete shock on her face.  Olivia was her costar for a brief time on “The O.C.”, and Rachel’s diva-esque demands did not endear her to her co-star.  Rachel immediately regretted returning to the ring, but she knew full well that there was no way out besides a victory.

As soon as Olivia stepped into the ring, Rachel charged her, connecting with a knee to the stomach.  Bilson then reigned down with wild punches, erratically swinging at her opponent.  Olivia tried to fend them off, but she was still tangled in the ropes.  Rachel shoved Wilde with both hands, knocking her through the ropes and crashing to the mats below.

This blindside proved to be effective, as Olivia landed headfirst on the outside.  Rachel stood in the ring beaming with joy as the referee went to check on Wilde.  “What?  You thought you were gonna beat me?” Rachel yelled with her arms spread wide.  “You thought you could just come in here and sit on my face?  Looks like you were wrong, bitch!”  The satisfied smirk on Rachel’s face was a combination of joy and relief, as she fully believed that Wilde would have ripped her limb from limb.

The referee was checking on Olivia, who grabbed his arm and pulled him close to her mouth.  “I…want…the…slut…” she groaned as she used the referee to hoist herself up. 

Rachel stared down at the mat as Wilde found her footing, realizing that her initial blindside might not have been enough to help her create an escape route.  She balled up her small fists and prepared to perform another Pearl Harbor.  As Wilde approached the ropes, Rachel kicked at her, knocking Olivia’s hands away from the ring. 

Olivia tried to walk to another part of the ring, but again she was greeted by Bilson.  “I thought you wanted this fight,” Rachel mocked.  “Guess you can’t even get in the ri….” Rachel’s words were cut short as Olivia grabbed her ankle and tripped her.  Bilson went tumbling to the mat, landing hard on her backbone. 

As she rubbed her bruised ass, Wilde slid quickly in the ring.  Terrified, Rachel scrambled to her feet and tried to run.  Olivia snatched her by her hair and dragged her body closer.  “You’re mine now,” Wilde hissed.

Rachel had her hands on Olivia’s wrists, trying to free herself from Wilde’s grasp.  Olivia shook Bilson from side to side, showing that she was now in control.  Desperate, Rachel looked for a way out.  She knew once Olivia had her hands on her that she was in for nothing but pain and humiliation, and she had to escape at all costs. 

While maintaining her grasp on Bilson’s mane, Olivia looked around for her next move.  She decided to muscle Rachel into the corner, and took one step forward to begin the trip.  But then, just as her legs spread, Rachel shot her foot forward, catching Olivia right in the crotch. 

The low blow, a dirty tactic done by a desperate girl, was incredibly effective.  Olivia let go of Rachel’s hair as her hands shot between her legs.  She doubled over in pain, angered that she let herself be vulnerable to such an underhanded tactic.  Bilson saw her opening and grabbed Olivia’s head and tucked her in for a DDT.  Wilde’s already scrambled brain bounced off the canvas, and she was left spread eagled and dozing.
canadianlou.tumblr.com

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 04:46:14 PM »
“I can’t believe I’m going to win,” Bilson thought as she looked down at her foe.  Rachel rolled Olivia onto her back and plotted her next move.  She decided to implement a leg scissor, despite the fact that her lesser height wouldn’t allow for the most leverage.  Undaunted, she wrapped her short legs around Olivia’s neck, synching it in.  If there was any chance that Wilde was still conscious, this would put her out for good.

Being a consistent victim had one upside, that being an intimate knowledge of what hurts and what doesn’t.  A leg scissor can be draining, as it’s essentially someone’s gams squeezing together around an opponent’s neck and draining them of precious oxygen.  On the other hand, a leg scissor can be easily escapable when rules don’t matter.  Everything from biting to wedgies can be used to break free, and are wonderful desperation tactics.

However, a leg scissor combined with some form of distraction prevents the opponent from even formulating the idea to fight back.  Rachel’s position was such that she couldn’t reach Olivia’s bikini bottoms, or else she would have raised havoc with her wandering fingers.  She was, however, in perfect position for a little first base action. 

Rachel heard Olivia start to groan, so she squeezed her legs tighter.  “Aww, I’m sorry, what were you saying about how you’re mine?” she asked as she shifted her legs from side to side.  “Looks like you’re all mine,” she said as she began to reach forward.  “You’re all mine, and your body’s all mine.  I’m going to make you submit and then I’m going to sit on your little movie star face, and then they’ll have no choice but to make me a star as well.  But first, I want to make sure they’ll stop casting you because of your disgusting boobs.”

Bilson reached forward and grabbed onto Olivia’s silver bikini top.  She gave a few quick tugs on the straps before she was able to remove the garment entirely, leaving Wilde topless.  Rachel then latched onto Olivia’s exposed, tanned breasts, squeezing her prize as hard as her tiny hands would allow.

Olivia let out a howl as her tits were being manhandled, but there was nothing she could do.  With her air running thin, every gasp of pain from Rachel’s tit torture was rapidly depleting what was left in her lungs.  She grabbed at Bilson’s wrists, but her strength was so sapped that she couldn’t even break the weaker girl’s grasp.  Olivia was helpless and on the brink of suffering her most humiliating loss ever.

“I don’t get what the big deal is,” Rachel said as she now turned her attention to Wilde’s nipples.  “Mine are WAY better than these things,” she added as she squeezed Olivia’s tender nips.  “You still awake, whore?” Bilson asked, jiggling Olivia’s breast like she was shaking dust off of a pillow.

Olivia looked up at her captor with hate in her eyes as she resumed trying to free her head from Rachel’s vice grip.  She shook her head back and forth, hoping to wriggle free, but all it did was increase the rustling sound as her hair rubbed against the front of Rachel’s bikini bottoms.  “It’s no use,” she thought, though she kept shaking her head. 

The shaking did little to free her head, but the friction of her skull pressed against Rachel’s womanhood didn’t go unnoticed by the brunette.  Bilson tried to ignore the sensation between her legs, but the more Olivia shook, the more aroused Rachel became.  She focused her attention on Olivia’s breasts, but the crushing claw slowly morphed into a knead, as Rachel began to massage Wilde’s chest. 

Not sure what was going on, Olivia stopped her turning.  As soon as the friction was gone, Rachel’s caress once again became a vicious clench.  Wilde was confused again, until she realized the effect she was having on Bilson.  Olivia abandoned her attempt to pry her head loose and focused what was left of her energy on rubbing her head against Rachel’s crotch.

The move was humiliating but effective, as Olivia felt Rachel’s legs slowly start to pulse in rhythm with her skull.  Bilson again shifted from a breast claw to a breast massage as she slowly rubbed Olivia’s hard nipples with the palms of her hands.  Try as she might, she couldn’t avoid the feeling of ecstasy, and against her will she let out a tiny moan. 

The leg scissor started to loosen as Rachel’s bikini bottoms became increasingly more slick.  She moved her left hand off of Olivia’s chest and put it on Wilde’s forehead, jamming her hair deeper and deeper into her womanhood.  Then, just as she felt she was getting close to the edge, her leg had a spasm and a hole quickly opened up for Wilde.

Olivia slipped free from the scissor, catching the nearly enraptured Bilson off guard.  Once Wilde was out, she quickly hopped to her feet.  Rachel, still in her seated position, was far too aroused to really understand what was going on.  She saw Olivia standing over her, a topless vision of tanned perfection, and then she saw Olivia’s foot heading for her head. 

The kick connected with the side of Rachel’s cheek, sending her crashing straight down to the mat.  Olivia rubbed her sore breast as she examined the downed Bilson, plotting her revenge.  She grabbed a handful of Rachel’s hair and pulled her to her feet.  “You should have learned your place by now,” Olivia hissed. 

Wilde scooped Bilson up for a bodyslam, but not before parading her limp body around the ring.  She carried Rachel to one of the turnbuckles and slammed her back into the metal, all the while keeping her dangling in her arms.  Olivia then moved to the second corner, again ramming Bilson’s petite frame into the unforgiving buckle.  She repeated this with the third and fourth corners, each time bringing about a shriek of pain from the trapped girl.  Finally, she walked to the center of the ring and slammed Rachel down to the mat.

Bilson groaned in pain as she grabbed at her aching back.  Olivia wasted little time as she climbed to the top turnbuckle, a rare feat for her.  She quickly found her balance and then leapt off the top rope, crashing down with an elbow to the center of Rachel’s chest.  The force of the blow felt like it caved in Rachel’s ribs as she gasped in pain. 

Olivia again hauled Rachel to her feet before whipping her into the ropes.  As Rachel careened back towards her, Wilde caught her with a spinning elbow to the face.  Again, Rachel’s body went flying to the canvas.  Oliva was now putting on a clinic, hoping to demonstrate that but for a blindside she would have dominated from the beginning. 
canadianlou.tumblr.com

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 04:46:51 PM »
Rachel, meanwhile, had abandoned any hope of mounting a comeback.  She had little in the way of a fighting spirit, and the minute the match switched from underhanded catfight to actual wrestling match was the minute she knew she lost.  As a true coward, she decided to cheapshot her way to safety. 

Through the spots she was seeing from the elbow to the noggin, Rachel was able to make out Olivia’s frame hovering over her again.   Bilson felt Olivia again lock onto her hair, and she again complied like an animal being led by a leash.  Once she got to her knees, she quickly fired off a fist between Wilde’s legs, catching her square in the center of her womanhood. 

The surprising cxnt bust stopped Olivia dead in her tracks as a look of bewildered anguish crossed her face.  Her hands shot between her thighs as she groaned in pain.  Rachel rolled to her feet, hoping to get her own balance back after the barrage of abuse her body took.  She tried to clear the cobwebs as she slowly stumbled towards the ropes, and, hopefully, the exit. 

Despite the immense pain, Olivia wasn’t about to let her prey flee.  She forced herself to her feet, but the best she could do was walk bowlegged as she chased Bilson.  Rachel had a head start, and with a sigh of relief she made it to the ropes.  The ropes meant freedom and a chance to keep her dignity.  The ropes meant…

Her thoughts were cut off as she felt something latch on to her panties.  Olivia had somehow made it to her feet and across the ring in time, and now she had Rachel by the waistband.  Rachel’s eyes widened in fear before the inevitable happened.  Wilde, with both hands, pulled the fabric upwards, delivering a sawing wedgie that threatened to cut Bilson in half. 

“Aagh!” Rachel squealed as her bottoms dug into her pert backside.  The material quickly morphed into an involuntary g-string, exposing every inch of Rachel’s pale cheeks.  “Letgoletgoletgoletgo,” was all she could whisper as she stood on her tippy toes hoping to alleviate the pressure.

The enraged Wilde had no intentions of letting her go.  She let one hand go from the cruel vice-grip so she could rear it back and slap Rachel on her ass.  The force of the blow echoed through the room as a large red welt formed on her alabaster bottom.  Olivia fired off two more quick slaps before using her free hand to grab Rachel by the hair.  Then, in a further act of humiliation, she pulled Bilson by her scalp and her wedged briefs back to the center of the ring. 

Now away from the ropes, there was no way for Rachel to hide the fact that her bottoms had now slid deep into her reddened pussy.  Olivia pulled the briefs back and forth, further forcing them into Rachel’s lips.  Then, as if a sudden moment of mercy, Wilde let go of Rachel.  The bewildered Bilson caught her breath, unsure why she was being given this moment of freedom.  It was then made abundantly clear when Olivia dropped to one knee and delivered an uppercut between Rachel’s legs.

“Guess we’re even now,” Olivia mocked as Bilson dropped to the mat.  She rolled Rachel onto her back so she could watch her opponent cry in pain.  “Even doesn’t work for me.  Let’s make sure this is put squarely in my favor, okay?” Olivia asked rhetorically, signaling that the night wasn’t over for Rachel just yet.

“Please…please…don’t….hurt…me…” Rachel begged.  “I quit!  I quit!  Please…I don’t want any more.  I’ll…sniffle…I’ll do anything.”  Olivia paused for a moment, enjoying the feeling of dominance.  It was a feeling familiar to her hero Angelina Jolie, and she wanted to do her idol proud. 

“Oh Rachel, you’re going to do anything I want you to whether you like it or not.”  Olivia bent her arm and dropped an elbow into Bilson’s stomach, driving the point right into her bellybutton.  The already submissive Rachel was confused and hurt by the move as she clutched her hurting belly. 

Wilde climbed on top of Bilson, pinning the scared girl’s arms down with her legs.  “So who told a jobber like you that you could touch my tits?  I’m a fucking movie star.  Who the HELL are you?”  She smacked Rachel in the face, demanding an answer.  “Well, who are you?!”

“I…I…” Rachel sniveled before receiving another smack to the face.

“Don’t even fucking talk to me,” she scolded.  Olivia grabbed onto Rachel’s top, squeezing down on her covered tits.  “I would rip these things off if I thought it was worth the effort.  Have you ever had a match where these things weren’t mauled to pieces?  Why even wear a top?  In fact…” Olivia pulled aside the flimsy top, leaving Bilson’s lightly tanned breasts exposed.  Wilde wasted no time grabbing her new targets, greedily groping Rachel’s naked chest. 
canadianlou.tumblr.com

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 04:47:18 PM »
“Ow…ow…ow!” Rachel squealed as she kicked her legs in protest.  Olivia’s claw was far more effective that Rachel’s had been, as her training had given her a much stronger grip.  It didn’t take long for tears to form in Bilson’s shut eyes, and Wilde relished the sight of the water running down her cheeks.

“Now,” Olivia started as she latched on to Rachel’s pink nips, “what was that you said about doing anything I wanted?” 

“Please…pleaagh….please!”  Rachel couldn’t say much else as her areolas were being stretched to their limits. 

Olivia abandoned her cruel nipple play, choosing instead to gently tease them like she was turning knobs on a radio.  “I bet all those years of you losing means you’re probably a really good ride, aren’t you?” Wilde asked as she bopped Bilson on the nose.  “I’m sure that having your face sat on all those times that you learned a few tricks.  I think I’m going to let you show me what you’ve got.”  Wilde reached back and rested her hand on Rachel’s bottoms, cupping her womanhood.  “But I think it’ll be more fun to watch you get all worked up again.”

“Stop,” Rachel weakly begged, “don’t do this.  I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m…”  Rachel’s words cut off as she felt Olivia’s hand slide under her bottoms.  It was a familiar place for her to be in, helpless and at the mercy of a foe.  But in the back of her mind she knows that she could have had this match one if she just kept her focus. 

That was now a moot point.  Olivia’s fingers, which mere moments ago were dug into Bilson’s pillowy breasts, were now gently flicking and rubbing her most sensitive region.  Thanks to her earlier stimulation, it didn’t take long for Rachel’s hips to begin swiveling.  She wanted to fight it, but she wasn’t strong enough mentally or physically to resist. 

Olivia felt a warm, wet sensation as her fingers began to slide in and out of Rachel’s pussy.  She knew she had Rachel under her spell and could control her like a little puppet.  “How does it feel, wimp?” she asked with a big, bitchy smile.  “You tried to cheat and you still wound up flat on your back as a big loser begging to cum.  Do you want me to let you cum?  Do you want me to let you get your little bit of pleasure?  Do you want to look me in the eyes as I make you do whatever I want knowing you can’t stop me?” 

All Rachel could do was moan as Wilde’s digits drove her wild.  She was going to erupt and it was going to be the small bright spot in this awfulness.  The fingers kept going in and out, thrusting and pumping deeper and deeper, faster and faster.  Rachel was being dragged kicking and screaming to her orgasm and then…

It stopped.

Olivia pulled her fingers out of Rachel’s soaked pussy.  “Did you really think I was going to let you have any fun?  Stupid little whore.”  Olivia smacked Rachel’s sensitive womanhood, causing a wet “slap” to echo. 

“Time to end this,” she said as she scooted forward.  Olivia pulled the front of her bottoms to the side, exposing her shaved vagina, already wet with anticipation.  Rachel knew the inevitable was coming, and just accepted her fate. 

Olivia sat on Rachel’s face, pressing all of her weight down on the poor girl’s head.  Bilson was being suffocated by Wilde’s sopping pussy, the feel of Olivia’s lips mashing with Rachel’s.  The dominant woman cupped the back of Rachel’s head, jamming her button nose into Olivia’s waiting sex. 

“Oh this feels so good,” she mocked as she began to undulate.  Olivia leaned back, using Rachel’s tits as a place to rest her hands.  The gentle movements turned to violent thrusts as Wilde enjoyed her moment.  “Oh…oh…oohh…” she panted, running one hand through her hair while squeezing Rachel’s nipple with the other.  “Fucking make me cum loser, make me cum all over your face!” she yelled as her grunts became more animalistic.  Then, eyes shut and moaning in ecstasy, Olivia erupted.  She put both hands on Rachel’s head, jamming her face even more into her pussy as she screamed in joy. 

Wilde let out a loud gasp as she exhaled, allowing her body to relax.  Rachel was semi-conscious, her face glistening with the remnants of Wilde’s love.  All she could do was sob uncontrollably as she found herself again the victim of a cruel facesit.  Olivia stood up on her post-coital legs, staring down at the mess underneath her.  “There’s no way you’re keeping those panties, baby.”  Wilde reached down and peeled the soaked briefs off of Rachel’s body, leaving her in only the tattered remains of what was once her top. 

Olivia delivered one final stomp down onto Rachel’s womanhood, a last act of cruelty towards the crying girl.  She strode out of the ring bronzed, topless and most of all, a winner.
canadianlou.tumblr.com

Offline teasinot

Re: Olivia Wilde v. Rachel Bilson [FULL STORY]
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 03:34:05 AM »
Nice descriptive story. It's always good seeing the inevitable, a petite victim getting owned and humiliated.

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 03:15:46 AM »
Loved it C-Lou. First Olivia shows herself to be the superior woman by dominating Rachel then she makes BIlson orgasm and then rubs her own oussy on her face until she orgasms.  If all stories were written this way I would not complain

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 08:41:19 PM »
Thank you for the kind words.  Bilson has always been my favorite "victim", and she has been on the receiving end of some serious thrashings.  While I have written a number of back-and-forth stories, I tend to find the one-sided ones a lot more fun to write (since you get all of the dessert without having to eat too many vegetables).  Plus, people seem to respond to them a lot more than they do traditional catfight stories.
Since this "series" is finished (and should hopefully be up in full on Seakingsfemfight some time in the near future in case you missed any parts), it's on to my next series.  Hopefully some folks out there have thoughts on what they want to see next!
canadianlou.tumblr.com

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 10:50:01 AM »
Great story! I love a good one sided beatdown myself and pretty little Rachel is so believable in the victim role.  ;D

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2019, 12:24:59 PM »
This is a great story. Loved CanadianLou stories. Anyone know what happened to him. Wish he kept on writing.