News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WARNING TO ALL CATFIGHT FORUM LADIES !!!!

• 3 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
WARNING TO ALL CATFIGHT FORUM LADIES !!!!
« on: June 08, 2011, 07:07:59 AM »
Ladies ...

Recently there has been a member posing as other ladies here. He was going by Clark Kent, and openly in general discussions about catfights in a thread ... he proudly posted boasting this fact, and many ids he had stolen.

Due to his antics and way he did things, he has been banned from this forum I believe.

DANGER  HE has started sending e-mails to some of the ladies he had saved from here. DO NOT open, answer or reply, as he may be trying to steal your ID.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: WARNING TO ALL CATFIGHT FORUM LADIES !!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 07:11:04 AM »
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,12710.0.html

This was the thread.. and he was listed as Aka Clark Kent ... page 2 his bragging post ......

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 12:39:29 AM »
I have recently been told about this by somone I am now very grateful too, even though they ended up being a complete bitch towards me.

I just wanted to say that everyone on this site should know me by now and some people here have become very close friends and they know who thay are, so I wanted to say that I am who I say I am..................So I would like to say that if anyone has any suspicion that this Clark Kent person is acting as me please let me know

Otherwise I hope to continue showing my love to those I care for and my claws to anyone else that gets on my nerves !!!!  :-*

Offline smokedbyu

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 12:49:37 AM »
i have leaned that clarkkent has returned and now uses id clarkkent78 and who knows how many more id's he has hacked since returning ladies stay away from this guy he is bad news , and as a suggestion if you happen to be talking with a friend and they seem different don't be afraid to report them to a mod,chances are they have been hacked by this guy or someone like him  wish there was a way for the site to ban clowns like this permanently