News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Opponent wanted

• 3 Replies

Offline unshakable

Opponent wanted
« on: June 10, 2011, 06:16:12 AM »
We are a couple in Canada looking for a partner,preferably nearby, for my amazing wife looking to help make my fantasy become a reality.  We are looking for someone that would be into light fighting including some hairpulling, slapping, scratching and more.  We'd like to do something geared toward roleplaying and she isn't against clothes tearing.  Something scripted and fun, not dangerous.  We'd be willing to travel to make this happen.  Looking to tape the fight(s) for our personal use only!  If you're interested, let us know.

Offline unshakable

Re: Opponent wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 01:29:39 AM »
Hey.  We did just email you 2 days ago.  And it wasn't meant as an insult re-posting, just seeing what other options exist.  My wife and I are still excited at the possibility but we're also looking for something a bit different that what we've discussed so far.  She will email you this weekend with the next steps.  Sorry if posting this came across like we were ignoring you or as an insult.  We do appreciate the efforts being made.

Thanks again!

Offline unshakable

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 06:42:30 AM »
Shadow Chaser...

I'm not trying to anger or frustrate you.  We are looking for something simple and fun.  But like I said, something basically scripted and more Catfight style than pin wrestling.  I honestly think we're going to give it a try.  I've replied to every message on here and am waiting for my wife to send her email this weekend.  We are not here to waste time.  This is something we both really want but we're looking for something quite specific and figured we'd repost to see if there were other options IN ADDITION to this one!

T & R...

Where in Ontario and what are you looking for?  Send us a note and we'll see where that goes.

Again... Shadow Chaser... Sorry for the delays.  We're just trying to find the perfect fit.  As she may decide this is just a one time thing, we want to be sure we get the most out of it.  :)

Thanks again!

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 02:14:33 PM »
I have opponents for her in a simple ring setting here in chicago for 100% private match.
847 516 3652
I just get 100. for the use of my facility, I am here to help others fufill a fantasy.
greg
Greg