News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Heatherfights

• 11 Replies

Offline Brit_brat2

Heatherfights
« on: June 10, 2011, 07:35:14 AM »
Hi,

Has anyone been able to chat to heather fights at all during the past two weeks?

Brit

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Heatherfights
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 11:08:26 PM »
can she just email me please at john"at"s-a-web.com

I can then set a pw for her

thanks
John

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 04:37:08 PM »
can she just email me please at john"at"s-a-web.com

I can then set a pw for her

thanks
John

Heatherfights will rip that little dress off and batter those big watermealons you have. You better just apologize and admit that she's the better woman. Speed

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 05:14:33 PM »
YAyyyyyyyy

The one .. the ONLY HEATHERFIGHTS is back !!!!

Heather ....  sent you PM .... maybe give you some info, and warning about others using your ID ...

Great you made it back .. YEP you HAVE been missed lovely lady !!

Storm

Offline Brit_brat2

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 08:39:30 AM »

search the thread heather/megan fight... there are some pics of the post fight... they are all so fake! i found 2 pics on the web! one was from a website for skin disease or something! skinegizer.com or something! this was like a year ago! in the link you will see where a few people confirm they are some pics of other girls stolen from other websites! i just saw this thread and for old times had to post![url]http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,5205.0.html]http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,5205.0.html][url]http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,5205.0.html[/url]

there ya go KC...... im putting my sock up! enjoy!

Well i went to those two links and guess wot! blank white page causing me to shut down and return.

Heatherfights is one of the nicest members at this site, never says a bad word against anyone, well unless she is threatening to beat someone up.  She has also great giftings in starting things off and bringing about group events such as the americans versus the brits which was a lot of fun.  As for pictures, Ive said it once and will say it again anyone that uses an in real life pic of her/himself is putting their in real lives at risk, a picture posted on the net can end up anywhere.  This is a fun site and not reality so i echo KC put a sock in it rainman and treat this site as it is meant a fun fantasy site  ;)

BTW my picture is pinched of the net too, just in case your interested

Brit

Offline Cyndi

• I'm the exotic beauty with all the attention......
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 07:52:28 PM »
This is a challenge to both Heathers, bring it and will knock you both to the floor and will own each of you.  The empty collars are waiting to be filled.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 03:52:34 AM »

But there is one point that has been made due to problems like this FCF will never have a stable core of women who come to seek irl match up's when so much is wasted chasing after P People and debating what is real. The site is electrons and keystrokes, it's an electronic fantasy as any real fighter will be using Voice Verified at Yahoo if they wish to seek opponents through the internet.

This is the one thing I never understand, coming to a site dedicated to fight discussion, stories and cyberfights and expecting to have most of the women in the site actually be willing to rush off and do it real life..and often for free. There are people who do this for money ya know. Whenever I see some posting looking for rl opponents usually followed weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth because no one responds, I always picture the same person going on to a board wargaming site and expecting to find a bunch of people there ready to help him invade Sierra Leone ..its about as silly an expectation.

Offline Brit_brat2

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 06:25:57 AM »
Well said Nutmeg  :-*

Brit

Offline Brit_brat2

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 11:49:14 AM »
 :o  you can dream

Brit

Offline Brit_brat2

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 03:45:01 PM »

Brit

You do frequently Brit but the point I was trying to make to you and Meg is that board has many use's and some of the people who might like to arrange a match find the constant flow of "net images" and " p people" ( trademarking that tomorrow) annoying and off putting.

Course I dream frequently, currently my dreams consist of prawn cocktails, sirloin steaks and creme brulees............ a dreamer has a vivid imagination.

But as far  as people who want to arrange "a match" are concerned, the real ones will be very few and far between and are most likely to be two females/males with sexual preferences towards the same sex in reality.

Brit

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 11:51:26 PM »

Brit

You do frequently Brit but the point I was trying to make to you and Meg is that board has many use's and some of the people who might like to arrange a match find the constant flow of "net images" and " p people" ( trademarking that tomorrow) annoying and off putting.

And my point was "that's not the primary purpose of the site which is dedicated to 'the catfight fetish FANTASY'. So why be all butthurt by it? " They have their own forum section here. Session wrestlers do as well. There exists session wrestlers, many with their own websites. There exists female boxing, wrestling, MMA, martial arts and roller derby clubs. There is Voice Verified. In short, more than a few sources of potential opponents outside of this site.  The sticking point for many is they want it for FREE.

Personally, if someone seeking a rl opponent was upset that a person on this site who has expressed no desire for a rl fight nor has ever solicited such a thing has fake pics, the offended party should grow up and perhaps rethink their desire for a rl match since they seem to lack the emotional maturity to do such a thing properly. Even if every single person here was 'gender-certified' tm , there would still remain the fact that most people don't want to do this in real life when its a fantasy site. If the people seeking such fact lack the intelligence to realize that, c'est dommage.

If the person you are using as masturbation fodder has fake pics, I don't think a social contract exists there :) And really just use your head, most normal people don't have cameras and lighting like most professional models in their pics and the average cup size is B not DD.

Offline Lisa Fights

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2011, 09:39:36 PM »
Fairy tales can come true, it could happen to you...

Oh wait, this isn't the Disney website.  My bad.