News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Devil Made Me Do It

• 29 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: The Devil Made Me Do It
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 05:38:48 AM »
Shawna is sitting at ringside smiling. The 5’5” 120 lb black haired, brown eyed Shawna is from Japan, is a student of judo and aikido, and is watching this fight with a certain vicious glee in her black leather pants with a soft white cut off top, showing off her sexy stomach and somewhat large, diamond shaped in sticking navel. Shawna has beaten Girl Wrestler Joanne, but because Laurie Breeze is ever the loyal friend, Shawna has been involved in a war of words of her own with Laurie. Now, Shawna watches as Laurie, her nose bleeding and her eyes swelling, with bruises on her stomach and ribs, rises and exhales, looking across at the larger and taller Praggy, who looks a bit winded, but far fresher than Laurie.

Joanne- What the fuck are you looking at, bitch?! And what the fuck are you doing here?!

Ah, Joanne has spotted Shawna watching.

Shawna- I bought a ticket just like everyone else… cxnt.

Joanne- You’re lucky I don’t come over there and kick your ass! I’d knock that smile right off your face!

Shawna- Like you did last time? Shut the fuck up, Joanne. Concentrate on helping Laurie, because believe me, she needs a lot of help.

Shawna’s voice is calm and her words are smooth. Her smile annoys Joanne, but Joanne turns her head back towards Laurie, who is swinging wildly at Praggy, but the Indian woman is using her height and reach to stay out of range and is lighting Laurie’s legs up with leg kicks. Not only is Praggy an accomplished wrestler, she’s been taking kickboxing courses and a kick just below Laurie’s ribs on her left side forces an “OUGH!!” from Laurie and a hiss as she backs up, Praggy rushes in, puts her arms around the smaller girl’s waist and spins her, slamming her in a belly to belly suplex and forcing an “Uhhhhh” from Laurie.

Praggy- You are beaten, bitch. I am in mount position and I can finish you off right now. I’ll give you the chance to quit and spare yourself the pain I will inflict on you, because I am really enjoying myself. Ah!!

Praggy’s answer comes in the form of a right cross hard enough that it nearly knocks her off Laurie.

Laurie- I don’t ever quit, bitch. You should’ve asked somebody.

Laurie grabs Praggy by her long hair and fires several right hands into the bigger girl’s face and tries to squirm out from under her, but Praggy ends up slumping onto Laurie and taking in a deep breathe.

Joanne- Hook your legs around her waist and squeeze, then hook her head under your left arm and secure it with your right!!

Laurie gets her legs around Praggy’s waist and gets the bigger girl’s head under her arm, but Praggy uses her own right hand to grab Laurie’s and prevent the guillotine from being fully locked in, while crawling and moving Laurie all over the cage. Laurie is now wrapped around Praggy in a similar way that a baby koala bear is wrapped around the mother. Both women are beautiful and neither one is out of shape, but the height and weight difference is showing. Praggy stops moving and starts punching the back of Laurie’s head and her kidneys, as Laurie has her face buried in Praggy’s chest and doesn’t seem interested in giving Praggy a shot there. Praggy is able to stand up with Laurie still wrapped around her.

Praggy- You’re going to enjoy this.

Praggy starts to run, but before she can slam Laurie’s back into the cage wall, Laurie sticks one thumb in each of Praggy’s eyes and the bigger girl screams. Laurie drops to her feet and sees Praggy backing up and holding her eyes.

Laurie- You’re right. I am going to enjoy this, but you won’t!

Laurie kicks Praggy right in the stomach.

Praggy- OOOOOOOH!!!

Laurie’s toe hits Praggy’s already large and swollen navel and Praggy is on wobbly legs. Laurie takes her time and loads up on a right cross, then throws it, the punch hitting the point of Praggy’s rounded chin.

Praggy- Unnnhhh…

Praggy drops flat on her back and bangs her head on the mat as Laurie goes to mount the bigger girl, her eyes wide by what she’s just done.

Jo- Get her!!!! Beat that fat bitch’s ass!!!! Fuck her up, Laurie!!!!

Laurie dives down on Praggy, but the Indian beauty gets her knees up, and Laurie takes two knees to her stomach.

Laurie- UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!

Laurie rolls over on her back holding her stomach and trying to get her wind back, as Praggy slowly turns over, gets to her hands and knees and takes several deep breaths. The fans are screaming their encouragement to Laurie, and this is only making Praggy angrier. She mounts Laurie and starts throwing punches into the smaller girl’s face.

Praggy- Come on, Laurie Breeze… I want you to beg me to stop… I want you to beg me to stop punching you.

Laurie- Forget it… uhhhh…. I’ll never…. UNNNHHH!!… quit to… ahhhh!!! You!!!

Praggy places her knee on Laurie’s stomach, applying a load of pressure and keeps pounding the shorter girl’s face. Laurie’s eyes are almost swollen shut, but she can see the way Praggy is looking at her. It’s a look of curiosity, like a child ripping off a butterfly’s wings… as if Praggy is wondering how much torment Laurie can take.

Praggy- ARRRGGHH!!!

Laurie recognizes Joanne’s leg as it flashes and hits Praggy’s mouth, knocking the bigger woman off of Laurie.

Joanne- The ref said the fight is over!! You’re such a totally fucking sadistic bitch!! I’m gonna kick your fat ass!!

Joanne goes for Praggy, but she is grabbed by someone who Laurie recognizes and is judo thrown to the mat… Shawna has entered the ring. Shawna does a bow to Laurie and smiles.

Shawna- Boy, you really got your lame ass kicked, didn’t you bitch?

Joanne’s shoulder took the impact and she’s down holding it as Shawna and Praggy look at each other. There’s a staredown between the two women as the referee raises Praggy’s hand and Laurie slowly gets to her knees, still holding her stomach. Praggy stands and raises her arms in victory, blowing a kiss to her boyfriend and waiting for the cheers, but all she hears are boos. She puts both hands on her head and looks angrily at Laurie, who rises to cheers. Praggy sends a hard sidekick straight into Laurie’s stomach and Laurie is lifted off her feet and crashes into the cage wall.

Laurie- GUUUUUUUUUHHH!!!!!!!

Joanne- You bitch!!

Joanne gets to her feet and goes at Praggy, but Shawna hooks on a full nelson from behind, wraps her legs around Jo’s waist and pulls her down to a seated position, putting an amazing amount of pressure of the blonde’s stomach and back. Shawna whispers into Jo’s ear as she watches Praggy continue to kick Laurie.

Shawna- What’s wrong, Joanne? Remember when I beat you? Remember that humiliation when I destroyed your tits and beat you with your own finishing move?

Joanne- Fuck you, bitch… uhhhhh…

Shawna- Joanne, you can’t beat me. All you do is talk about a rematch, but you don’t want that because the result will be the same, ha ha ha ha! Look at what that girl is doing to your friend… you really want to help her, don’t you? (mocking Joanne’s voice) You totally want to break free and run over there and help! But you can’t, because I have your fucking worthless snaggle cxnt done once again. Watch this, Joanne and enjoy it. So totally enjoy it, ha ha! YOU created this situation; you got your friend in this. And look at you now.

Shawna tightens her legs just below Joanne’s navel, the blonde’s admitted weak spot, and Joanne lets go a deep exhale, fighting a losing battle while Praggy is lost in the enjoyment of pounding Laurie’s stomach against the cage. But no matter how much pounding Praggy gives and how much groaning Laurie does, Laurie refuses to beg Praggy to stop.

“That’s enough.”

The four women turn and stop at the sight of the 5’7” 140 lb brown skinned, blue eyed, Christina Munoz, the 26 year old estranged daughter of OPW owner, Siena Blaze, the current CEO of OPW, and a woman who is considered one of the most dangerous fighters in the world. Christina’s long curly black hair is in a ponytail and she’s dressed in a black tank top, black jeans and black boots. Praggy and Shawna release their holds and look at Christina.

Christina- You two are looking like you want to have a go at me… I like that. But I’d fuck you both up. You guys all want to fight, huh? You want to inflict pain on one another? I heard that Laurie Breeze was here trying to fuck up her spot on Ultimate Catfighter by fighting an actual fighter. (sarcastically) Nice going, little bit. Maybe you shoulda gotten a ‘lil bit’ of training before you stepped your dumb ass in the cage. I got contracts for Praggy and… what’s your name, girl?

Shawna- Shawna, from Osaka, Japan, I study--

Christina- I don’t give a fuck. You beat Joanne and that alone is enough for me. So, ‘girl wrestler’ and ‘lil bit’… get used to seeing Prags and Shawna, because they’ll be on Ultimate Catfighter with you. Now, get the fuck out of here.

Shawna stares at Christina and wants to take a swing at the brown skinned woman known as the Sexy Psycho. But Shawna instead exit’s the ring as Praggy takes a look at Joanne and smiles before exiting herself. Laurie and Joanne get to their feet and look at Christina.

Christina- One more thing. Laurie… Samantha’s a good friend of mine. You might want to check with management before you open your big ass fucking mouth about her. Now, get lost. And try not to do anything dumb before you get your ass kicked on our show. Go eat each other out or visit a convent or cxnt-vent or something.

Laurie and Joanne walk back to the locker room, arm and arm.

Joanne- What an opportunity! This totally rocks… I may be aching, but I’m sooooo happy now.

Laurie- What? Happy that we got our asses kicked? Happy that my tummy is hurting, my face is busted up, and that I lost? What is there to be happy about, Jo?

Joanne- Revenge. And I’ll tell you what, bestie. We’re gonna get both those bitches, way before the show starts.

Laurie- Can we just go chill somewhere so I can rest and get myself cleaned up?

Joanne- Sure. But I’ll tell you what. They may have won this little battle, but they haven’t won the fucking war!! Those bitches won’t know what hit em!! They totally won’t!!

Laurie- Joanne… *sigh*

After showering, Joanne and Laurie headed back to Jo’s place. Joanne didn’t go to sleep that night. She stayed up, watching her bestie sleep and thinking of the day’s events. Joanne won’t sit down for this… in fact, she stood up all night plotting her revenge.

THE END?

Thanks to Laurie Breeze, Joanne, Praggy, Shawna for being a part of this story!!! ;D
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 09:04:54 PM »
Wow, awesome terrific story, HC! Even if I came out on the 'short end' of the fight, it was so realistic 'n detailed in every way! Specially how my partner manages to get me in trouble all the time  LOL  (I still love ya, Jo!)

Thanks again HC for allowing me to be a part of it! HUGGGZZZZZ

Oh, one more thing. Shut up, Shawna! ;)

xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 12:05:52 AM »
Thanks to both of you for volunteering to be a part of it! :)

And while you did lose, Laurie, you showed a great degree of heart, which is something you have an abundance of.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 12:17:08 AM »
Thank you!! Believe me, there will be more and more and more. I'm glad I got this one done.  :)

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 06:09:14 AM »
Thank you!! Believe me, there will be more and more and more. I'm glad I got this one done.  :)

You got this done and got this done real good. Not because I win but because it's a really well written story :)

It's an awesome really well written story in spite of the fact that you win! Just sayin'!  ;)

~L~

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 08:14:21 AM »
Another winner, HC!  ;D ;)
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2011, 05:41:57 AM »
She also has an abundance of bruises from all the beatings she's getting...I think she's also losing sum brain cells...too bad.. :) And don't tell me to shutup Laurie or I'll finish you off before we even start UC

Talk is cheap 'n you've been doing a whole lot of it, Shawna. Just wait till UC when I'll get to shut your mouth once 'n for all.

Enjoy your win for now, Praggy. But this is far from over.

~L~

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2011, 02:09:00 AM »
Just to update the list of fighters on Ultimate Catfighter. Last time, I had 16; this time because of requests from folks to be in it and I like to give people what they want, I'm doing 20. The last eight girls picked will have to fight in a preliminary round of four matches. Those four winners with the 12 already picked will make up the 16 girls for the tournament, but the losers will still stay in the house and train. Rachel Apache and Samantha will pick teams of ten and fights will take place. Again, even after a girl loses, she will still be living in the house and training. So, all 20 girls and all 20 different personalities will be in the house the whole show. This is by far the most diverse group I've ever worked with, though it seems that 5'6" is the new 5'9" as far as fighter heights go lol ;D

Justice
5’5” 120 lbs, long fiery gold dreadlocks, green eyes, honey skinned African American from Washington, DC
Story Reference: “Poetic Justice”
Who is She?: Justice is the young poet who became a professional wrestler after watching Gemma Rox win the Ultimate Catfighter finale. Justice chose to enter a sport of violence due to being surrounded by violence and watching her brother get murdered. Justice grew up in the ghettoes of Washington, DC and has been competing on smaller circuits, looking for her big break and to make her deceased grandmother and brother proud. She’s a strong, passionate woman who demands respect and takes herself seriously, but has a sweet and contagious spirit. Justice’s wrestling and striking skills have improved greatly since her debut.

Wildcat
6’4” 220 lbs, long stringy whitish blonde hair, blue eyes, Pomona, California
Story Reference: “Wildcat” (still working on this one)
Who is she?: Wildcat was the most popular wrestler in one of OPW’s competitor federations, but once her manager betrayed her and turned her in for steroid abuse, Wildcat, who’s character borrowed heavily from Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior in moves, ring attire, and speeches about staying clean, did some time in jail. With her reputation shattered, she resorted to alcohol and got into many barroom brawls. Wildcat is now 50 years old, is still very much fit and prone to mood swings and drunken rants, but, much like Mickey Rourke’s character in “The Wrestler,” or old Beowulf, Wildcat is looking for one more big shot and is training her body for this opportunity. Wildcat is a very brutal fighter who doesn’t care if she permanently injures her opponents. She only cares about the glory.

Hitomi/The White Tiger
5’6” 125 lbs, long orange/red hair, blue eyes, Chinese/American
Story Reference: “The White Tiger”
Who is She?: Hitomi struggles with something similar to what W.E.B. DuBois defined for African Americans as “double consciousness” or “twoness.” As a biracial woman, she struggles with dual identities and feels rejected by both her American heritage and her Chinese one. Hitomi is a master of Gold Hand Kempo, the style of fighting her father created and as The White Tiger, the second most popular female wrestler in Japan. After the tsunami, what Hitomi believed was a simple visit to the USA to fulfill some dates with OPW became a long stay. Hitomi has entered this tournament to earn her place in this new world of fighting. Her biggest rival, Black Widow, was already signed to OPW.

Victoria
5’10” 140 lbs (so she says), short black hair, blue eyes, German/American from who knows where
Story Reference: “Bully Beatdown”
Who is She?: Vicious Victoria was the bully who ultimately was beat down. Victoria repeatedly physically and sexually assaulted young Alice and after being defeated by Marie B., surprised Marie and beat her senseless until Alice found the courage to nearly kill Victoria, instead leaving the black haired sadist tied up for Jessika. Victoria has been subjected to Jessika’s training methods and is now more dangerous than ever as Jessika’s latest apprentice. It should be noted that Jessika has had success with training fighters with mean streaks and a tendency towards sexual aggression… Kayla, Seka, and Dawn were all trained by Jessika.

Girl Wrestler Joanne
5’6” 120 lbs, shoulder length slightly curly blonde hair, hazel eyes, German/Lebanese by way of Scranton, Pennsylvania and Trenton, New Jersey
Story Reference: “Bad Girl Diaries: Girl Wrestler Joanne”
Who is She?: One of the most popular and most requested fighters here at FCFs, Joanne comes from a sisterhood of wrestlers, but may be destined to be the greatest of that group. The Queen of Facesitting, Joanne combines striking, wrestling, scissor hold submissions, sexfighting and face-sitting into a very unique style that gives her pleasure and punishes her opponents. Joanne has a lot of potential and is willing to admit that she is still a work in progress, just like the others girls she’ll be competing against, but also points out that Gemma Rox was a work in progress too… and she won Ultimate Catfighter last season.

Lucy Thunder
6’ 180 lbs, long straight black hair, blue eyes, from Greenwich, Connecticut
Story Reference: “The Strong One” and “Triumph”
Who is She?: Lucy Thunder is the Xena looking wrestler who mourned the loss of her father and ultimately, fought his new wife at the gathering after his funeral in “The Strong One.” Lucy grew up in very rich, but was a tomboy and left to try and make it on her own after being rejected by her father. Lucy is the strong and silent type, but has a big time temper, especially when others aren’t being treated fairly. She has entered the tournament after her best friend and tag team partner, Lara Lightening, was injured in a car accident and is on her way to a full recovery. Lucy dedicates her performance to her partner, the only woman who can keep Lucy’s temper and emotions under control. With Lara not around, how will Lucy deal with nineeen other girls with varying attitudes, some of them with reputations for starting trouble? Lucy is a seasoned fighter and has had success in both wrestling and mixed martial arts.

Brittany “Bully Brit” Bullworth
5’1” 99 lbs, long blonde hair, blue eyes, from Providence, Rhode Island now living in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Story Reference: “Bully Brit”
Who is She?: Brittany was the young lady who took advantage of Marie B.’s popularity surge to start her own series of internet videos, going out, picking fights, and beating up girls much larger than she. But ultimately, she wound up getting beaten up by a woman who she mocked at the gym for being overweight. Brittany is a black belt in karate and is extremely fast, with her striking and with her mouth. She’s improved greatly since losing that fight and is entering the Ultimate Catfighter house with the intentions of winning the tournament and skyrocketing to even bigger fame.

Some of my collaborators asked me if Marissa “The Fighting Honor Student” Simmons from “Rivals,” Triumph from “Triumph,” or Shadow from “Faith No More” would be a part of this. No; there’s a story I’ll be working on where Shadow is hired to take out Marissa. Triumph has something that will be in play soon too.
---------

Elizabeth “Baby Liz” Taylor-Lakota
5’9” 140 lbs, long black hair, hazel eyes, biracial White/Lakota Sioux Indian from Des Moines, Iowa now living in the Badlands
Story Reference: “Bad Girl Diaries: Baby Liz”
Who is She?: The ever popular and memorable Baby Liz has gone through many struggles in life, with depression, a very difficult drug addiction and a struggle to find her own identity as a person who’s been taught by her late mother to hate her Sioux heritage, but is living at a Sioux reservation. Liz fought Winona, one of the reservation’s young, highly intelligent, spiritual women, but I believe the highlight fight of her story was her loss to Laurie Breeze. With Winona’s help, Liz got clean, but by her own admission, she does do drugs before her fights to give her an extra rush. Liz hasn’t fought that difficult a level of competition, but is known enough to enter the house. Questions about her mental state and work ethic are in play. Not to mention, Liz is yet another in a list of natural troublemakers entering the house and the tournament.

Wilma “The Geek Freak” Watson
5‘8” 135 lbs, shoulder length brown pigtails, brown eyes, from Portland, Oregon, now living in Seattle, Washington
Story Reference: “The Toughest Girl in the World”
Who is She?: Mandy Maxim may have been the focus in this story, but Wilma’s presence was definitely felt as the new attractive, but chronically geeky and inappropriate friend of Nathanial, the man Mandy fell in love with. Mandy considered herself to be the best fighter, but Wilma, an accomplished student of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, a submissions machine, beat Mandy up and submitted her in front of Nathanial. While Mandy was interested in entering this tournament, she got engaged to Nathanial and is pursuing other things. However, Wilma has gone on to become somewhat famous in the MMA world and is entering the house, bringing her terrible sense of humor and passion for bringing up disgusting and depressing topics at wrong times with her.

Laurie Breeze
5’1” 111 lbs, shoulder length curly brown hair, blue eyes, biracial White/Lakota Indian from the Badlands
Story Reference: “Bad Girl Diaries: Baby Liz,” “Bad Girl Diaries: Girl Wrestler Joanne,” and “The Devil Made Me Do It”
Who is She?: Laurie is one of the nicest and sweetest people you can meet, but by her own admission, she’s a trash-talker and asked to be a part of this tournament. Laurie is best friends with Girl Wrestler Joanne and is learning more about wrestling from her bestie; however, it is possible that Laurie and Joanne will find themselves on different teams and may end up fighting each other. Laurie is an unknown to the fighting world, but she is a cult favorite of those who watched her come from behind defeat of Baby Liz on video sharing sites around the world. Don’t underestimate Laurie’s heart or her willingness to learn. While Laurie has expressed no interest in professional wrestling and doesn’t know that much about MMA, she also admits that she’s got to learn those skills in order to be successful, as trouble tends to find her… or the other way around. This scenario does some a bit familiar. Short, friendly fighter with an attitude who is mentored by a sexy fighting upstart with a passion for passion in the ring… yup; Laurie and Marie B. do have something in common, and Marie did pretty well for herself in the fighting world.

Dana “The Girlie Grim Reaper” Black
5’8” 140 lbs, shoulder length dyed black hair, silver contacts, from Los Angeles, California
Story Reference: “Christmas Carol”
Who is She?: Dana Black is one of the top 140 lb cage fighters in the world now, but she is known here as the Salvation Army worker who stuck up for her friend Ray after Ray was being harassed by the Target Team Leader from Hell, Carol. Dana has drawn comparisons to Gina Carano because of her pretty looks and hard strikes, but unlike Gina, Dana has a ground game and doesn’t have issues making weight. Dana has entered this tournament and intends to win it; she brings a fair attitude that walks on both the gothic and girlie sides.

Katrina
5’7” 150 lbs, long nearly black brown hair, brown eyes, light skinned African American from Alexandria, Louisiana now in Houston, Texas.
Story Reference: “Bad Girl Diaries: Katrina Beats U”
Who is She?: Katrina already has defeated Girl Wrestler Joanne, pounding her stomach and humbling her, forcing the usually cocky Joanne to admit defeat on the boards for all to see. Katrina is one of the most dominant wrestlers and fighters in the South’s smaller promotions and gave Marie B. a horrible beating when the little blonde came to the promotion to sharpen up her skills after an injury. Katrina smashing of Marie has put her in the zone as a very dangerous fighter with a take no BS attitude and a hotheaded temper. Katrina loves to fight, but she loves to win and like several of the other women entering the Ultimate Catfighter house, she loves to punish and humiliate her opponents.

Lucky Star
5’5” 135 lbs, long curly dark brown hair with light brown highlights, blue eyes, from Detroit, Michigan, now living in Fort Worth, Texas
Story Reference: “Becky’s Getting Married: Fuck The World!!”
Who is She?: Lucky Star didn’t have any lines in the story, but the “Material Girl version of Madonna” looking brunette did get a lot of attention from Becky, who was determined to bury her former tag team partner and ultimately was defeated and sent out of FTW by Gemma Rox. Lucky Star is known for her cocky but sexy personality, and for a rough but exciting ring style that borrows from Shawn Michaels, Rob Van Dam, and Ravishing Rick Rude. There’s a heavy attractive factor behind Lucky, who does seem to be lucky, just like the attraction to Madonna. Lucky’s mouth is sure to piss some of the other girls off, as she never seems to feel as though she’s in any danger.

Dynamite Quinn
5’1” 120 lbs, very short platinum colored hair, silvery blue contacts, light brown skinned woman with two Egyptian parents, but born in London, England
Story Reference: “The Happy Punch” and “The Mighty Quinn”
Who is She?: Dynamite Quinn is the reigning Olympic World Champion in the 121 lb class of Freestyle Wrestling and Fighting (remember, in my universe, women’s wrestling, mma, and other fight sports is just as popular as the men’s, if not more). Quinn did some jail time after attacking a prissy classmate who was bullying her, but she had a different experience from that of Shadow in “Faith No More” or Wildcat in “Wildcat.” Lucky learned how to fight in jail and became very popular and loved. She’s a true story of a girl who went from the slums of London to fame and some fortune. But she carries a great deal of bitterness with her as well, though that bitterness motivates her more than anything else. She enters the house on a roll and ready to fight.

Kathy Oasis
5’10” 140 lbs, long auburn hair, light aqua blue eyes, tanned skinned Caucasian American from Sunnydale, California. Looks exactly like Kathy Ireland.
Story Reference: “Writer’s Block” and “The Search for Gemma Rox”
Who is She?: Kathy is the formerly undefeated fighter who broke away from a very protective promoter who had her fighting tomato cans and has beens in Japan. Known for her excellent kickboxing skills, her swimsuit model looks, friendly and somewhat “happy all the time” personality, as well as her ability to come back and win fights after taking an early beating, Kathy had a bright future in the sport and got a tune up fight against Tyler “The Silver Fox.” Unfortunately, Tyler knocked Kathy out viciously in a matter of seconds and if you’ve read “The Search for Gemma Rox” or even “Hell In a Cell,” you know how dangerous Tyler is. Kathy is entering the Ultimate Catfighter house hoping to better herself and win the tournament.

Praggy
5’6” 120 lbs (curvy hourglass, but fit build), long black hair, brown eyes, extremely long black hair. From India.
Story Reference: “The Devil Made Me Do It”
Who is She?: Praggy is one of the most popular members of FCFs, but also, one of its most challenged. Praggy is proficient in body punching; she’s got a far better than average ground and grappling game thanks to her training in the Indian fighting styles of of Kushti wrestling and Kalari fighting, and she’s the champion of her boyfriend’s wrestling promotion. Praggy has won some and lost some, but recently, she’s been involved in a long war of words with Girl Wrestler Joanne and when Joanne’s bestie, Laurie Breeze, was drawn into the conflict, Praggy found herself in a cage against Laurie. Praggy beat Laurie in a vicious back and forth fight, using her wrestling skills to get the much smaller Laurie on her back and pound her out. Praggy loves to humiliate her opponents, is very frustrated with the lack of respect she has been shown, and is looking forward to being in this house.

Nikky Smalls
5’6” 140 lbs, shoulder length blackish brown hair, brown eyes, African American by way of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Story Reference: “Allison vs. Siena and Nikky vs. Rachel,” “Nikky Smalls vs. Allison Payne,” and various OPW stories.
Who is She?: A pretty big surprise that Nikky Smalls is joining the cast of “Ultimate Catfighter” because Nikky is already well accomplished and well established. In fact, Nikky Smalls has two distinct connections to Rachel Apache and Samantha, the two fighters who will be coaching on the show. Nikky Smalls is the first woman to ever fairly beat Rachel Apache in a sanctioned match. Nikky Smalls is also the woman who taught Samantha the Philly Shell defense that she uses to frustrate the hell out of her opponents. Nikky is a three time Gold Medalist in boxing and a three time World Champion in boxing. Nikky lost her 140 lb title after being knocked down four times against Allison Payne back in 2005, and now, Nikky wants to expand her knowledge and make it big in the world of female fighting. Nikky is the Sugar Ray Leonard of the women’s boxing world; she’s extremely fast with her feet and her punches and has a million dollar smile and a cool personality. Nikky has been coached by her father for her entire career. Her father got her into boxing to keep her off the streets and out of several of Milwaukee’s female gangs. How will Nikky do in the sport of mixed martial arts and how will she do when she’s being coached by the she beat or the one she taught?

Shawna
5’5” 120 lbs, shoulder length black hair with reddish highlights, brown eyes, from Osaka Japan, now living in Seattle, Washington
Story Reference: “The Devil Made Me Do It”
Who is She?: Shawna has bragged quite a bit about her defeat of Girl Wrestler Joanne and is not afraid to state her dislike for Joanne and Laurie Breeze. Shawna is very proficient in aikido and judo, but has no problems hauling off and punching, kicking, or kneeing her opponents below the belt or in the chest and enjoying every moment of it. Shawna says that she hates happy people, hates smiling faces (with the exception of her own), hates blondes, and intends to inflict a great deal of pain and humiliation on anyone she faces. She really has no allegiances in the house and is coming to win.

Two more spots remain… well actually, there’s only one spot left because the other one is reserved for a fighter in a story I’m currently working on. Who will the last spot go to? I don’t quite know yet, lol.

And now, a moment with Bully Brit aka Brittany Bullworth…

Brittany- You know what I don’t understand? How the fuck a bitch like Laurie Breeze even makes it on this show. All this bitch did was beat a drunk ass, fake ass, whiny depressive wannabe bully bitch named “Baby Liz,” then she let some fat ass bell shaped girl pound the shit out of her. Laurie Breeze sucks and I’m ashamed to say that we’re the same height. There’s only room for one Lil Bit in this house and it’s me and when I see Laurie Breeze, with her fat ass cheeks and big smiley face, I’m gonna kick her nose through her brain. I’m a black belt in karate, 5’1” 99 lbs of blonde ambition. I’m Bully Brit, bitch! And if you’re “bestie, ooh look at my bestie Joanne” wants some, I’ll drop her too. Hey Joanne, every time I read a post from you, it starts with “________ beat me, guys. She was really tough and she thrashed me.” Who the fuck are you anyway? The last time I saw you, didn’t Samuel L. Jackson have you chained to a radiator (reference to the movie “Black Snake Moan”)? Bitch, I’ll knock you out too! All of these fighters in this house SUCK! And they better not fuck with me either!!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 02:27:51 AM by howardcosell »

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 06:02:22 AM »
And now, the final two girls who will make out the 20 participants in Ultimate Catfighter: Rachel Apache vs Queen Samantha

Rumor Winfield
5'9" 140 lbs, long nearly black hair, blue eyes from Pretoria, South Africa
Story Reference: "Rumor Has It"
Who Is She?: Rumor Winfield is the very cocky but very good fighter who was inspired watching fellow South African Kayla on television. Rumor trained by wrestling and fighting naked in a dirt pit and went as far as winning a silver medal in the first ever Female Fighting games in Cairo, Egypt. Rumor is not a fan of listening to authority and has been even vilified in her own country after she beat legendary fighter, Sheba The Great. Rumor is determined to win Ultimate Catfighter and has stated that she doesn't care who's in the house with her. She has guaranteed victory. Rumor is a great striker and has exceptional skills in submissions and wrestling, but many say she has an attitude problem and her inability to listen to the advice of others will cost her. Rumor, like Kayla, has no problem going for the crotch either.

"Perfect 10" Porsche Green
5'10" 150 lbs, long reddish brown hair, green eyes, biracial American girl (Black father, White mother) from Hope, Arkansas, now living in Dallas, Texas
Story Reference: "Perfect 10"
Who Is She?: Porsche tried to hide her biracial heritage and pass for White, but found herself mistreated and discriminated against anyway. But after abandoning her father and losing her mother to an illness, Porsche set out to understand who she is as a biracial woman. After being beaten up in Jena, Louisiana by three racists while doing a story, Porsche gave up her career of journalism, and in a strange twist, became a fighter. Porsche is one of the most popular fighters in the south now; she is undefeated, but she really has little experience in fighting and is still learning. Porsche is the nicest and most down to earth person you could meet, but uses her in ring persona "Perfect 10," to come off as a cocky fan favorite.  Porsche is looking to improve her skills and prove herself by winning this tournament, but she will certainly have a huge target on her back because of her popularity and inexperience.

And there you have it...

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2011, 02:24:05 PM »

Rumor Winfield
5'9" 140 lbs, long nearly black hair, blue eyes from Pretoria, South Africa
Story Reference: "Rumor Has It"
Who Is She?: Rumor Winfield is the very cocky but very good fighter who was inspired watching fellow South African Kayla on television. Rumor trained by wrestling and fighting naked in a dirt pit and went as far as winning a silver medal in the first ever Female Fighting games in Cairo, Egypt. Rumor is not a fan of listening to authority and has been even vilified in her own country after she beat legendary fighter, Sheba The Great. Rumor is determined to win Ultimate Catfighter and has stated that she doesn't care who's in the house with her. She has guaranteed victory. Rumor is a great striker and has exceptional skills in submissions and wrestling, but many say she has an attitude problem and her inability to listen to the advice of others will cost her. Rumor, like Kayla, has no problem going for the crotch either. 

Hmm, love Rumor already - she sounds a real, bad girl! LOL!  ::) :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2011, 04:08:30 PM »
I'm ready for anything, HC! Anything 'n anyone....Praggy, Shawna, whoever!  ;)  Can't wait!!!

huggggzzzz 'n xoxo

~Laurie~

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 03:13:27 AM »
Noticed lots of exchanges between Shawna vs Joanne/Laurie,
Shawna and Joanne seem to agree to fight, then weeks or a few months later they are at each other's throats again.
Those two have a real rivalry, Shawna Brunette Asian versus  Joanne Blonde German.
Also noticed some serious trash talk between Laurie and Praggy, another natural, heated rivalry...HawT!
So it's great to see these four in the catfight tourney, among the many other hotties and tough fighters!
Fantastic!

Wow!! Thank you so much for that!  8) I'm glad you're enjoying it and a lot of the credit has to go to those wonderful women and their own creative minds!

Samantha stops by to talk Ultimate Catfighter…

We were in Miami to do our radio show recently and we had the honor of hometown lady and reigning OPW Television Champion, Queen Samantha, stopping by. As you all know, Samantha is still recovering from the injuries she suffered during the riot after her defeat of last season’s Ultimate Catfighter winner, Gemma Rox. The 5’9” 144 lb Samantha, with her long curly red hair, her aqua green eyes, and honey skin sat down and as always, she wasn’t at a loss for words. Here’s an exert of some of what she said.

“I’m approaching being a coach on this show a lot differently than the approach I assume Rachel will be taking. I’ve been taking a good hard look at the list of girls I have to pick ten from and I’m here to win. I’m going to pick the girls who I think will help me win. Rachel will be Rachel and put up her whole morality front and pick the girls she feels are moral and walk the fine line. I have a really good group coming in to help me; you’ll see some familiar faces ha ha, but I’m in it to win it and I don’t care whether or not they like me.

I’d like to have the first pick, obviously, but if I don’t get it, I’m good. This is the deepest group of fighters in the history of this show, so I know I’m going to get some choice picks and I know there are some people Rachel just isn’t going to draft at all. Victoria raped and beat up a girl who’s being trained by the man who trained Rachel; Victoria beat up Rachel’s two-faced friend Marie B., and Victoria is trained by Jessika. Rachel isn’t picking Victoria. But Rachel isn’t stupid and if she gets that first pick, she’s going to pick wisely. She’s not going to go pick Laurie Breeze first, who has no real experience, knowing that Laurie will still be around and probably will be the last girl picked. If Rachel picks first, I don’t expect to get White Tiger ha ha; I’m pretty sure Rachel is going to snag her, so I’m focusing on girls who I see with ruthless winning attitudes and drive. Yeah, Rachel is the so-called greatest female fighter of all time and winning is almost all she cares about, but her false dedication to her stupid morals is going to screw her in picking these fighters.

I have some girls who I’m sold on, like Dynamite Quinn. She’s only 5’1”, but she’s a gold medalist and a powerhouse. She comes to fight and she comes to win. Then, you’ve got Wilma “The Geek Freak“… she’s a 135 lb champion in an mma fed and Dana “The Girlie Grim Reaper” Black is up at 140 lbs and undefeated, one of the top mma fighters in the world. But I have a feeling Rachel’s going to go after Dana, if I don’t get her first. I’m also looking at girls like Praggy, Katrina, and even Shawna. Katrina is tough and Shawna is very determined and I don’t know that much about the girl, but I heard she isn’t easy. Praggy has a lot to prove and beating Laurie helps, but I question her heart. She’s lost some fights by submission to some so-so girls.

Another girl I’ve got a question mark by is Baby Liz. Is she going to be in shape when she gets here or is she going to be on something or depressed or whatever. She’s going to be tested for drugs, so she and Wildcat aren’t going to be able to fight on that stuff, steroids, cocaine, whatever. Then, there’s Joanne. She’s had a good career so far, but lately, she’s been getting her ass kicked… and I mean, one-sided beatdowns and Shawna and Katrina have beaten Joanne silly. She’s showing that she’s more ‘girl’ than ’wrestler.’ There’s no reason why I would pick Joanne ahead of either of them. Those first six picks that I make are going to have to be sure things. I can’t f that up. The more experienced fighters I snag early, the better off I am because I‘m not trying to reinvent the wheel with these girls and teach them how to fight all over again like Rachel might try to do.”

This season of Ultimate Catfighter has an interesting cast…

We have two Olympic gold medalists and one silver medalist

We have two reigning champions from the world of Mixed Martial Arts, one former one, three current or former world champions from wrestling federations, one two-time tag team champion, and a three time World Champion in boxing, while three of the competitors became famous for fighting and cutting promos on the internet. 

13 of the 20 girls on the roster have never lost a professional fight.

One became a wrestler after watching Gemma Rox win Ultimate Catfighter last season. Another became a fighter after watching Kayla compete in OPW. Another was trained by Jessika, and another patterned her look and persona after Marie B., while another admits that she’s stolen moves from all of them in order to stay ‘perfect.’

The shortest competitors are three who are 5’1” and the tallest is 6’4” and also 50 years old.

6 of the 20 girls have already fought someone else on the roster.

One of the competitors gave one coach her first professional loss in boxing and as an overall fighter, and also helped train the other coach, teaching her the difficult defense and countering technique she uses. 

We have numerous nationalities and fighting styles represented.

And let’s not forget the two women coaching this season… Rachel Apache is 5’11” 150 lbs with long wavy black hair, midnight blue eyes, and is known as the Persian Wonder Woman for her heritage and her figure. Rachel is 31, is the 7 time and reigning OPW World Champion and is considered to be the greatest female fighter of all time. Queen Samantha is also 31; she’s the reigning OPW Television Champion and is the most controversial figure, perhaps in the history of the sport because of her mouth and her ability to back it up. Oh… and these two hate each other. We caught up with Rachel after a pretty rigorous sparring session with her sister Sage. Rachel is training for her upcoming title defense against the current Queen of the Ring and Jessika’s daughter, Seka The Destroyer Hannibal. Rachel is looking in absolute great shape, but kept her words short and to the point.

“I am more concerned with getting my timing down than I am about my opponent. This is my first fight in several months after the toughest fight of my career and I want to be at my best. Seka Hannibal is not a polished fighter and I will expose her. She is all sound and fury signifying nothing.

The only message I have for the women who I will be training and coaching is the same as it has been from the beginning. I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. I expect you to be at your best and if you are not, I will either bring it out of you or you will break. Fighting is too dangerous of a thing not to be taken seriously. You are not here to clown; you are here to learn; you are here to train; you are here to fight; you are here to win. That is all.”

And with that, she was right back to sparring. Meanwhile, we called in to talk to Dynamite Quinn, the Olympic Gold Medalist in Freestyle Female Fighting from London, England by way of two Egyptian parents. The 5’1” Quinn was more than happy to share her thoughts on Ultimate Catfighter and the wars of words breaking out among several fighters.

Dynamite- I’m happy that those girls are running their heads at one another, very fookin happy indeed. I’ll be more than fine just flying under the radar and winning the whole damn thing. You look at this girl, Bully Brit and this other girl Laurie Breeze. Bully Brit says she’s the only real 5’1” girl in the house and she’s a black belt in karate. But she’s not a fooking Olympic Gold Medalist and she never spent a fooking second in jail like I have. So, let her run her head because when I was in prison, I didn’t pick who I was fighting like she did on her stupid fooking internet videos. She’s not a bully and she’s sure as hell not a Brit either. You all these fooking bitches talking and posturing like a bunch of fooking birds shitting off a ledge. You so much as shift your stance, and they’ll all fly away. Fooking phonies.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 06:36:45 AM »
Praggy has been 'traded' to Samantha's team? Good! That means I can get another shot at her in the cage! This time it's gonna be a lot different!

~L~

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2011, 01:48:10 AM »
We'll see how that plays out if it happens, lol ;)

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2011, 06:16:59 AM »
We'll see how that plays out if it happens, lol ;)

Can't promise ya anything, Howard....I might not get Praggy in the cage BUT we are living in the same house so ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!

Praggy, here's a lil advice for ya, free of charge: