News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Devil Made Me Do It

• 29 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
The Devil Made Me Do It
« on: June 13, 2011, 12:26:58 AM »
The Devil Made Me Do It

Praggy stood at the podium and smiled. The 5’6” 120 lb curvy Indian woman was dressed in a black cut off shirt that revealed her soft sexy belly with very large cat’s eye shaped navel with a gold chain around the waist above it. She wore blue jeans and tan sandals and flexed her somewhat defined biceps as she spoke.

Praggy- I am sick and tired of this bitch, Girl Wrestler Joanne. I am tired of her taunts; I am tired of her silly facial expressions; I am tired of being asked about her and I am absolutely insulted that anyone would think she would stand a chance of beating me. I am the Devil’s Diva and I am a world champion.

Reporter- But Praggy, there are other, larger promotions out there and while you’ve certainly dominated yours, you are also the girlfriend of the promoter. There are rumblings that your matches are fixed and that your boyfriend has gone out of his way to find women who weren’t good enough to beat you.

Praggy- That is completely untrue!! I have sought out the best women in the world for tests of strength and fair competition!! They have avoided me!! Why is it that when I come to America, everyone insults me and puts me down? What have I done to deserve this? I am a former badminton player and I dominated that sport just like I have dominated wrestling. I am an accomplished wrestler in the styles of Kushti wrestling and Kalari fighting, styles of fighting common to my Indian heritage.

Another Reporter- Yeah… but you’re no Girl Wrestler Joanne.

Praggy- I cannot be anything other than what I am. And why would I want to be a skinny blonde shit-talking bitch like Joanne? She doesn’t want to fight me; she is a coward!

Reporter- Well, she says you’re the coward.

Praggy- That’s it. I’m done here; I am not going to stand here and take these insults from you people anymore. I have nothing to prove and if you want to know why I have never fought Joanne, ask Joanne. But if we do fight, I will crush her like a grape and make her beg like the whiny little crybaby bitch she is.

Praggy sounded genuine hurt as she went on about her achievements, but there was a great deal of concern in the voice of one Laurie Breeze, as she stood in the hallway outside of the media room with her dear friend, Joanne. Laurie was 5’1” and 111 lbs with curly brown hair a little above the shoulders, a round friendly face, and beautiful blue eyes. Laurie was wearing a royal blue tank top with blue shorts and sandals while the 5’6” 120 lb curly blonde haired, brown eyed Joanne was wearing a black tank top, black pants, and black boots and had her arms folded in anger.

Laurie- Are you sure about this, Jo?

Joanne- I’m very sure, Laurie. This war of words with Praggy has gone on long enough. I’ve been trying to get a fight with her and the bitch would rather talk about fighting than actually doing it. I’m going to crash this little party and either that bitch will agree to a fight or admit that she’s a coward. Jelly belly bitch!

Praggy was signing autographs and still fielding questions from reporters when she felt a hand on her shoulder and lips to her ear, then a finger tickling the upper border of her large navel, forcing her to bend a bit and feel a sensation of both pleasure and pain.

Joanne- Hey, jelly belly; isn’t it time for your supper?

Praggy- Bitch!

Praggy turned and threw a violent left hook, but Joanne already knew it was coming and ducked, tackling the Indian woman to the floor and immediately trying to sit on her face, but Praggy grabbed Joanne’s right arm and nailed her in the jaw with a right cross, staggering the blonde before sitting up and tackling Joanne onto her side. The flashbulbs were popping as the reporters were into this brawl, but Laurie fought her way through them.

Laurie- Joanne!! I thought you said you were just going to talk to her! What the hell is this?

Joanne- Hey, things change. And she threw the first punch… unnnhhh!!!

Praggy’s stomach pressed down on Joanne’s head as the blonde tried to squirm out from under the larger Praggy. Praggy and Joanne were both 5’6” 120 lbs, but while Joanne’s figure was more toned and more along the lines of a swimsuit or fitness model’s, Praggy’s was curvier, with very wide hips, a smooth, soft belly that was deceptively tight in the upper portion and her legs were larger.

Praggy- Girl wrestler, indeed. Let me show you how we do it back home.

Praggy’s right knee was placed firmly against Joanne’s stomach while she pulled forward on the blonde’s head with both arms, causing a painful groan from Joanne. But Joanne threw a blind punch at the brown skinned beauty’s face and her thumb nail hit Praggy’s eye… the reaction was instant as Praggy went to a seated position after making a loud “Ah!!” sound.

Praggy- Fucking cheater!!

Joanne moved in on Praggy, but the Indian woman drove her foot forward and Laurie watched as the sandaled foot hit Joanne a decimeter below her navel.

Joanne- OOOOF!!!

Joanne doubled over as Praggy started to get to her feet while Laurie knelt beside her aching friend.

Laurie- All you alright, Jo?

Joanne- Uhhhh… she totally got my weak spot… I’ve got to get up and finish that bitch.

Praggy- Get out of the way, Laurie Breeze. This is none of your fucking business.

Laurie- This is my best friend, so that makes it my business.

Praggy- I’m going to count to three and if you don’t get out of the way, I’m going to rip you right off of her.

Laurie- One, two, three.

Praggy- Stupid bitch!!

Praggy lunged forward at Laurie, but the shorter girl rose and drove her head right on Praggy’s large navel.

Praggy- GUUUH!!!

Praggy’s eyes widened and she was frozen instantly as Laurie stood to her full 5’1” and the two women’s eyes met in a stare. Laurie’s arms were raised and as soon as Praggy raised hers, Laurie drove a curious right hand to the bigger girl’s navel and watched as Praggy bent as the punch sunk in, with the same expression between pain and euphoria on her face, just as Joanne was getting up. At this moment, security intervened and stood between Laurie and Praggy.

Reporter- How about this… they’re having open fight tonight at Jimmy Hammer’s Club Ritz. Why don’t you two go and fight there?

Praggy- I am a world champion fighter; why the hell would I fight this no name bitch at a club?

Reporter- I don’t know, maybe because she was having her way with you until security stepped in.

Praggy- But didn’t you see how I handled Joanne? Didn’t you see me drop her?

Reporter- Are you going to fight Laurie Breeze tonight or not?

Laurie- Hey, wait a minute, I never agreed to--

Joanne- She’ll do it, you fat jelly belly bitch!! Laurie’s gonna kick your fat ass all the way back to Bollywood… or should it be called Bellywood? Ha ha ha ha ha!!

Laurie- (whispering) Joanne, what the hell? You know I don’t know anything about professional wrestling.

Joanne- It’s not wrestling; it’s cage fighting.

Laurie- (sarcastic) Oh, well that certainly makes it better.

Joanne- Look, you can beat this fat bitch. She’s all talk and no walk, get it? You already had her looking like she was about to cream her pants; you found her weak spot.

Laurie- Yeah, but a cage fight?

Joanne- It’s a fight, Laurie. And if it’s one thing I know you can do, it’s fight. I’ll help you get ready. (at Praggy) So, what’s it going to be, heifer? Are you going to accept my bestie’s challenge or are you the fat ass chicken cow I always knew you were?

Praggy- I’ll be there!!! And Laurie, remember that what I do to you tonight isn’t my fault. It’s your bitch of a friend’s fault.

To be continued…
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
Re: The Devil Made Me Do It
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 02:38:51 AM »
I'd have said 'really well written' but I noticed there were more than three paragraphs before a punch was thrown  :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D Thanks for the comments and thanks for making me laugh, man. I needed that one!
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 09:00:29 AM »
Good story, I started a poll story with Praggy but never went anywhere I shall have to dust it off and do it again.

And its very well written.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 09:46:31 PM »
Looking for MORE!  ;D :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 02:08:45 AM »
Great start, HC!!!  ;) :) 8)

Can't wait for the rest!

Typical, Joanne getting me into trouble, like always! I tell her 'n tell her, I don't need any help getting into trouble, I do a good enough job on my own. But she doesn't listen.....    ;) :P

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~Laurie~
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 02:14:52 AM by Laurie Breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 05:38:53 AM »
I'd have said 'really well written' but I noticed there were more than three paragraphs before a punch was thrown  :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D Thanks for the comments and thanks for making me laugh, man. I needed that one!

I just choked on my yerba.

Awesome HC, I wanna see where this goes, I'm sure it's gonna be a goodie!
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 02:13:41 AM »
WOW!!! Thanks for all the replies guys!! I'm honored and humbled by the showing and I will get back on this story and do the fight. I appreciate Laurie, Joanne, and Praggy for being a part of this and I hope I'm doing each of you justice. More to come... ;)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 05:03:09 AM »
I had a bit of a bucket list of things I wanted to do here when I came back before I wouldn't be able to due to life being life lol. You guys quickly became a part of it. There are some things I won't be able to do here that I wanted to, but I'm glad I'm fulfilling most of them. And who knows? Regardless of the outcome of this fight, now that you and Laurie are both going into the Ultimate Catfighter house, Praggy could be there too... Katrina and Liz will be lol. Glad you guys are enjoying the story.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 06:45:05 AM »
Anytime HC  ;D, i'm so glad you're doing stories for us!.....you're in the top group of writers on this site! ;)
This is going to be Gr8 watching Laurie kick Prags Ass!, lol  :P

BTW....just for the record,my official statement:   " I can,and will kick Praggy's  Ass whenever she decides to become a woman,and finally wants to fight me" !    :-*    Now what Bitch?  :o

Well said, Jo...I can't add anything to that  ;)   except Thanks, HC!!!    :) ;D 8)

HUGGGGGZZZZ!!!

~L~

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 06:16:43 PM »
you deserve it just by being a genuine kind, easy-going person, Laurie. Good luck in the Ultimate Catfighter house to both you and Joanne; if you've seen the list of some of the other girls you'll be living with, training with, and competing against, you may want to pack some sleeping pills lol.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 06:37:16 AM »
you deserve it just by being a genuine kind, easy-going person, Laurie. Good luck in the Ultimate Catfighter house to both you and Joanne; if you've seen the list of some of the other girls you'll be living with, training with, and competing against, you may want to pack some sleeping pills lol.

Can't wait, HC! Jo 'n I will be ready for anything 'n we'll defnitely be watching each other's backs! ;)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! HOPE YOU 'N YOUR WIFE HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TOMORROW! TAKE HER SOMEPLACE NICE! Just sayin'!

hugggggzzzz 'n xoxoxo

~L~

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 06:11:22 PM »
you guys are wonderful!! Thank you so much; I'm at the spa waiting for her to get finished lol. This is going to be a great day for her; she will get to go and do anything she wants today, BUT--- Sunday is MY day to be pampered. I'm just glad our three are not with us right now because I could see myself chasing the twins all over this place and telling my boy not to rip the magazines lol. Kids get bored so easily.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2011, 01:36:29 AM »
Great work, Howard!  I can't wait until the next installment.  Joanne and Breezy Laurie make great story characters.  There are so many ways for you to take the the possibilities are endless.  Keep up the great work!

J
xoxo

PS....Happy Anniversary! :D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 10:15:16 PM »
thanks Jonica! I've been a bit under the weather, but I'll be back on this shortly and Joanne and Laurie are great to use; so are Praggy and Katrina. We'll see how they all coexist in the Ultimate Catfighter house lol.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 05:37:13 AM »
The Club Ritz wasn’t exactly expertly a new main event, but owner Jimmy Hammer, was more than happy to change the card. Atlantic City is known for it’s big fights; it’s the eastern United States’ version of Las Vegas and the club is filled with patrons, both of the upper class and the fighting world. Joanne is in the back with Laurie, who can’t stop shaking.

Laurie- This is a bad idea, Jo. Did you see how many people there are out there?

Jo- So what? That’s more to see you kick Praggy’s fat ass.

Laurie- She’s a more experienced fighter than I am. She’s bigger and stronger; I can’t act like that doesn’t concern me. And this is her atmosphere.

Jo- Laurie… am I really hearing this from you? How many girls who were bigger than you have you taken down? How about Baby Liz? Remember you were telling me how she was supposed to be some hot tough girl back in the Badlands, and you beat her in front of all those people in the field (see my story “Bad Girl Diaries: Baby Liz”)?

Laurie- Yeah but--

Joanne- Yeah but my ass!

Laurie- Butt your ass? Isn’t it all the same?

Joanne- Now you’re starting to sound more like the Laurie Breeze I know. Now, I got this outfit for you and I hope you like it.

Laurie looks at the leopard print bikini and raises an eyebrow as the blonde Joanne grins broadly.

Jo- There’s nothing wrong with looking sexy while you win, right?

Laurie- Yeah, but there’s also something called “leaving a little to the imagination.” I wear bikinis, but that’s dental floss.

Jo- Hey look; you want to learn more about fighting and I told you to stick with me because I know the sport. So, image isn’t everything, but it’s a pretty big thing. Praggy’s gonna shit herself when she sees you come out in this number here, and the crowd will already be against her. You used their momentum to beat Baby Liz and you can beat this fat, slow, heifer too. Just go in there and kick her ass.

Ten minutes later…

“Rebel Yell” by Billy Idol hits, and out come both Girl Wrestler Joanne and Laurie Breeze. Laurie is in the leopard print string bikini and she looks focused as Joanne is talking to her all the way to the cage and Laurie is nodding, biting down on her mouthpiece and tightening her fists in the black gloves. The fans only know Laurie from her internet beating of Baby Liz, who is now an undefeated MMA fighter, but they are cheering the 5’1” 111 lb girl with her blue eyes, round face, and slightly above the shoulder length curly brown hair.

This song is usually Joanne’s, but since Laurie hasn’t established theme music yet, she’s going with her bestie’s music. Laurie bounces around on her bare feet and can’t help but look around at all the people who’ve filled the Club Ritz to see this fight. She’s said in the past that she has no interest in wrestling or mma, but she petitioned to be on the Ultimate Catfighter due to Joanne’s success in the fighting world and Laurie’s own interest, television show and was recently told that she would be competing. Laurie wasn’t expecting to be fighting; she’s really a nice girl with a very unique sense of kindness and concern. But, she’s learning to play the crowd…

Laurie- Bring that bitch out here!!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna rip her head off!!!!!!! (crowd cheers) Yeah!! Yeah!!! She’s scared to come out!!!! She’s scared because she’s knows I’m gonna knock her fat ass out!!!!

“Devil Woman” by Clete Francis hits and Praggy comes out in a black cut off lyca tank top and lycra bottoms, showing her soft stomach with very large cats eye shaped navel. Praggy gives away a slightly sad expression when she hears the boos, but looks at her boyfriend, sitting in a black suit with red tie, ever the devil he calls himself, and he responds with two thumbs up and mouths the word “focus.” Praggy nods as she bounces in her black boots and presses the knuckles of her black grappling glove on her right hand into the palm of the matching one on her left right before she enters and stares at Laurie and Joanne.

Praggy considers herself to be a genuinely good person, just misunderstood. She does feel she is a good fighter and her wins in the wrestling world are deserved, despite being the girlfriend of the promoter. The war of words between Praggy and Joanne has cut deep with the Indian woman, and she pounds her fists together and waits for the bell to ring, turning and taking one last look at her boyfriend through the chain cage that surrounds the octagon mat.

Laurie- I’m gonna hurt you soooooo bad, fatty! You don’t know what’s coming your way!! I’m gonna breeze right through you!!

Praggy- Okay.

The bell rings and Laurie charges out with her arms raised and legs bent while Praggy comes out with her arms a little lower, but when the two women meet at center cage, Praggy unloads a right cross that hits Laurie in the nose.

Laurie- Unnnhhh!!!

Laurie’s eyes close, blood sprays from her nose and she stumbles back, only to get nailed with a hooker cut (half uppercut/half hook) that slams into her neck just below the right side of her jaw.

Laurie- Uhhh!!!

Laurie desperately grabs Praggy around the waist to prevent herself from going down. Praggy grabs Laurie’s bra and pulls up on the string while slamming short uppercuts into Laurie’s already bleeding face. Laurie lifts her arms to her face to cover up and backs up blindly, but doubles over with an “Oof!!!” when Praggy sticks a hard right hand to the pit of her stomach, about a half an inch above Laurie’s tiny deep almond shaped navel and Laurie’s abs, which have a slight tone to them, but are pretty soft, absorb the fist and Laurie’s legs buckle again. Praggy smiles at Laurie as the shorter girl backs up, trying to resist the urge to grab her stomach, which she admits is her weak spot, and leave herself open to a punch to her bleeding face.

Joanne- Come on, Laurie!! Take your time, girl!! She’s not as fast as you are and she can’t take a beating like you can!! Get her!!

Laurie- Take a beating like I can? What the--OUGH!!!

Laurie doubles over from a shot to the stomach, right above the navel and Praggy runs right into her, grabbing her around her armpits and pushing her against the cage wall, keeping her chest in Laurie’s face, stomping down on Laurie’s bare right foot with her booted left one, and digging lefts to Laurie’s right side, looking for her liver, but hurting the brunette with stomach shots, every shot forcing a groan from the shorter girl as she tries not to fold over.

Praggy- Come on, Laurie Breeze… I heard you wanted to be a fighter; I heard you were fearless. All I see before me is a reflection of your worthless fucking bitch of a friend, Girl Wrestler Joanne. Well Laurie, I wrestle women, not girls and AHHHHHHHH!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!

Praggy raises up on her toes and widens her eyes as Laurie’s fingernail digs into her large navel. Praggy admits that this is her weak spot, a part of her body she adores, but an extremely sensitive spot and because it’s so large, an easy target for an opponent. Praggy feels the sensation of both pleasure and pain and moans as Laurie removes her fingernail from the spot and replaces it with a fist.

Praggy- Ugghh!!

Praggy backs up, allowing Laurie off of the cage, but comes at the shorter girl with a left hook aimed at her head, only for Laurie to duck under it and land a left hook of her own to the bigger girl’s navel.

Praggy- Guuuuhhh!!!

Praggy steps back again, looking weakly at Laurie who curiously jabs the bigger girl’s navel and watches as Praggy bends and loudly moans out an “Ohhhhhh!!!!”

Laurie- Wow… this is a pleasant surprise for me, and appears for you too.

Joanne- Jump on her, Laurie!! You can do it!!

Laurie grabs the taller Indian girl by her ponytail and fires underhanded left after left into the navel, each punch causing the much taller and bigger Praggy to jump backwards.

Praggy- OOOF!!! OUGGGHHH!!! OHHHHH!!!! UUUGGGGHHHH!!!! UMMMMM!!!! GUUUUHHH!!!

Now, Laurie has Praggy’s back against the cage with the bigger girl trying to cover up as Laurie continues to go after her stomach. Praggy grabs Laurie around her shoulders and leans on her, trying to get the smaller girl on the ground, but Laurie turns and Praggy is clipped and lands on her back with Laurie on top. Laurie sees the opportunity to give Praggy Joanne’s face sitting finisher, but as the smaller girl looks to drop her crotch on Praggy’s face, the black haired Indian bench presses Laurie off of her and Laurie is shoved right back onto her feet.

Joanne- Get back on her, Laurie!! She’s hurting; she’s hurting; she’s… oh shit.

Praggy is up fast, ducks low and rams her shoulder low into Laurie’s stomach, forcing a loud “OUGH!!!” from Laurie as she folds right into Praggy’s arms and Praggy lifts Laurie up and body slams her hard to the mat.

Laurie- Unnnhhh!!!!

Joanne- Get out of there!!! Push off the balls of your feet, arch your back and slide out from under her!!!

Praggy is in side control and starts bringing her left fist down on Laurie’s face over and over again and the blood and swelling is starting to pick up, but Laurie, despite being on her back and not really having much of a ground game (by her own admission) rams knees into Praggy’s right side and after a few groans, the bigger girl tries to switch positions to a full mount on Laurie, but once Laurie feels the weight shift and the hammer fists stop, she nails Praggy with an elbow to her rounded left cheek.

Praggy- Uhhh!!

Two more elbows and Praggy sits up on Laurie, bringing her arms up to protect her face, so Laurie eyes that stomach and starts firing shot after shot on that delicate navel, which is (as Praggy said it would) swelling to an even larger size than it already was. One particular shot forces out a high pitched “uhhh uhh uhhhhhh” from Praggy and she scoots off of Laurie and backs up, getting to her feet, but Laurie grabs Praggy’s long hair and pulls her forward, driving her knee into the bigger girl’s stomach.

Praggy- OOF!!!

Laurie- Not so fast, bitch ass!

Praggy crumbles to her knees, but as Laurie looks to knee her in the face, Praggy reaches out and grabs Laurie’s thighs, pulling her down on her back and mounting her. 

Praggy- Let me show you a bitch, Laurie.

Praggy starts raining down punches on Laurie’s bleeding face, but Laurie covers up quickly, so Praggy goes to her favorite target on an opponent… Laurie’s soft belly. Praggy batters Laurie’s upper abs, just below her breasts, forcing “Oough’s” and “Uummpphh’s” from Laurie with shots to her solar plexus, digging her fists deep onto Laurie’s navel and getting “Guuuuuh’s,” “Ohhhh’s,” and “Ummmm’s” from Laurie and feeling the fight leaving the shorter girl as she hammers the pouch below Laurie’s navel. Laurie admits that once she’s on her back, she’s in trouble and she can’t hear Praggy’s taunting words, but watches her bra ripped right off of her, exposing her breasts as Praggy’s eyes have a sick, twisted look in them. Laurie knows Praggy is taking great pleasure in her pain and Laurie considers giving up to the bigger girl. The punches won’t stop hitting her belly and Praggy doesn’t seem to be getting tired, despite her curvy figure.

Laurie realizes that Praggy is a well conditioned athlete who has years of wrestling experience, both professionally and in the traditional Indian fighting styles. And while Laurie’s Native American Lakota heritage has several wrestling styles of its own, Laurie read about them, but never practiced them. Then, Laurie sees arms arch around Praggy’s neck and tighten, and a familiar pair of legs wrap around her waist and take her down in a scissor sleeper. Girl Wrestler Joanne is in the cage.

Joanne- That was the fucking bell, you bitch!!! You didn’t hear the fucking bell?!! Get off my friend!!!

The referee pulls Joanne off of Praggy and Joanne helps Laurie back to the corner as Laurie holds her stomach and feels the blood running down her face. That round didn’t exactly go the way she expected it; her head is ringing and her stomach is aching. Praggy exhales deeply and plops down on the stool in her corner. This isn’t going the way she expected it either; she thought she was going to run right over Laurie Breeze. Praggy has often had her heart questioned in her fights. She’s lost several by submission, while Laurie’s heart has never been in question, but her fighting skills and confidence in her own abilities has. The two women look across the cage at each other and both sigh as the prepare for Round 2.

More to come…