News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

Who had win the battle of their Sexes at End?

Chewbacca would frazzles and destroyed her sweet Cunny with his giant Ape Monster Dick
12 (52.2%)
Princess Leia mangled his giant Ape Cock out by her tight human Crotch
11 (47.8%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Fantasy Star Wars Sex Fight: Princess Leia vs Chewbacca

• 4 Replies

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Fantasy Star Wars Sex Fight: Princess Leia vs Chewbacca
« on: June 16, 2011, 12:38:42 PM »
Princess Leia is 5 ft 1 in (155 cm) tall, could her petite fine snatch vanquished the mighty giant Ape Cock from big Chewbacca in a merclyess Sexfight, ore would her little pussy get shredded at last by his voluminous Bigfoot Dick

Chewbacca`s Cock is 13 ft 78 in (35 cm) big , he is 7'3" (2.2 m) talll.

Both took no mercy to eachother. It would be a real rough fucking Showdown from both, who get`s wrecked the otherone down. Huge Chewbacca fucks little Leia now like a wild Animal. Oh my God, this  giant Beast is  on the Way to mash her human Pussy

{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:16:47 PM by Fandango »

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Fantasy Star Wars Sex Fight: Princess Leia vs Chewbacca
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 07:12:38 PM »
I think that big Chewbacca had captured Princess Leias uncovered Cunny with his fat big Monster Ape-Cock fucks her fine sweet human Pussy like a wild Animal, she would shriek and wimpers, when Chewie ram in his giant fat Ape Cock pitiless in her uncovered wriggly human Pussy

Here are the Opponents Statements:

Leia Organa, height: 5 ft 1 in (155 cm).
Chewbacca, height  7'3" (2.2 m)

{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 01:16:33 AM by Fandango »

Offline davetussle

• God Member
  • Wirmdd214@gmail.com
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 09:49:30 PM »
Guess he is not nicknamed "Chewy" for nothing   :D

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 03:51:04 AM »
Princess Leia is dancing sexy nude before the Eyes of chained up Chewbacca in Jabba's Palace, what awakens his animal instincts. Leia's human crotch is only few centimers by dancing from his Nose away, he could smell her Pussy's aroma. Let him free, Jabba shouted out, I would see what happens...

Chewbacca hunts shrieking Leia loud growing through the Cave, till he could place her in a Corner. Now is no Escape for little Leia, her human Vagina must stand and endure a harsh battle of the sexes against his giant monstrous Ape Cock.
Leia lies now panting under Chewbacca, he had completely sepulchred her sweet human petite Body under him, his giant Cock is now deeply working in her uncovered Pussy. Would the raging Wookie frazzle her human Cunny at last, ore could she hold out this hefty impaling and mash his Dick?

" Come on Wookie"

{alt}

You Uuuhhh damned aaaiihh Bastard

{alt}

{alt}
{alt}

Han is not there, to save the little Princess Leia from the horny animal instincts of the giant Wookie Chewbacca, they are alone.
{alt}
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 04:42:09 PM by Fandango »

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 04:54:38 PM »
I think, that Chewbacca's giant Ape Penis would be stronger, and frazzled Princess Leia's sweet human cunny at End, but I cheer for Leia , Goooo Leiaaa,gooooo
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 01:10:25 AM by Fandango »