News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Maureen The Mauler to Fight Again

• 11 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Maureen The Mauler to Fight Again
« on: June 30, 2011, 08:46:14 PM »
This is Maureen The Mauler's husband. I'm happy to tell all the Cavalier Magazine catfight fans that my wife will indeed fight again. Lately we've been very interested in the Cheri from Texas stories. Maureen is ready to face Cheri in a pre-arranged setting. Maureen has kept herself in great shape, and despite a touch of a little cellulite in the thighs, she's in top catfighting condition. There will be another fight between Dee and my wife in the near future. It is going to be a brawl at a local tavern. There will be 3 rounds of catfighting. The 1st round will be a hairpulling battle. The 2nd round must be won by attacking the breasts. The 3rd round is to be decided by attacking the vagina.
I'm just curious if there are still as many Maureen vs Dee fans out there as there once was. Maureen would be happy to hear from you. 

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Maureen The Mauler to Fight Again
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 09:43:11 PM »
I am looking forward to her next fight. I have always been a Maureen fan win or lose.To bad you can't get her to fight Michelle from Miami she been a little cocky  since her win over Cheri from Texas.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 05:27:24 AM »
Maureen vs. Dee was "The Brawl that Started it All!"  I can't wait for more of her stories.  I need to get my catfight cartoonist to start sharpening his pencils...

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 06:18:01 AM »
Pete - You are so right about the artwork in those early Maureen vs Dee stories. I couldn't believe how closely they resembled the actual women. Maureen is a brunette with big brown eyes and Dee has auburn colored hair with hazel eyes. They were both slender in their youth and have put on a little weight over the years, but mostly in the right places. Given the catfighting experience they both have, their next encounter should be a catfight to remember. Love hearing from Maureen fans.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 09:52:19 PM »
Well Michelle. Those are fightin words. Believe me, Maureen has told me that she would love to rip your twat to pieces when the time comes. But, she has already agreed to a pre-arranged no-holds barred catfight with her hated rival Dee in the near future,and that of course takes precedent over your sorry ass. But I have a feeling you and Maureen The Mauler will do battle sometime in the future. Be careful what you wish for Michelle. Maureen is in an elite class of catfighters. Maureen also has no respect whatsoever for your pal Cheri From Texass.   

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 04:35:38 AM »
Hey Michelle. Actually, Cheri's husband Paul is the person trying to set up a catfight between Cheri and my wife Maureen. I let him know that Dee was first in line. But Michelle, you're moving to the top of the list quite rapidly. Maureen is becoming a little annoyed by your snide remarks.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 04:35:01 AM »
Michelle Dear . You need to calm down sweetheart. Maureen is aware of your eagerness to catfight her. Dee is next in line. But to be honest with you, We haven't heard from Cheri yet, so you may be moving to the top of the list.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 07:50:42 PM »
Michelle. Maureen has seen your comments. She said that if you get on top of her, your hanging softies will be at her disposal and she'll have her way with them. Maureen would like nothing more than to use your floppy titties for pullups. 

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 06:07:21 PM »
Michelle sweetheart. This is Maureen writing. My husband has told me of your threats. But when I get my hands into your bush I'll have you begging me for mercy. Fondly, Maureen

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 07:47:55 PM »
Pete, I'm glad you're a fan. I'm sure my husband will be posting all the details of my upcoming catfight with Dee. It's been several years since our last fight and I need to even the score for what she did to me in that battle on the beach. Once I dispose of that slut Dee, it's on to this Michelle piece of trash who has been stirring things up lately. I don't think Michelle has any idea what she's getting into. Right Pete?

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 03:03:10 PM »
No Pete. Have heard nothing from Donna. Was she a potential opponent?

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 02:25:46 AM »
My money is on Michelle ;)