News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

a friend gets beat up

• 2 Replies

kriss

a friend gets beat up
« on: January 07, 2009, 05:00:47 PM »
Hey everyone, this is a true story about what happened to a friend of mine when we were just out of highschool, so she was 19 yrs old. Her name is mel, she was dating a guy from our town, and he broke up with her to date another girl from a little bigger town about 30 miles north. She went there one night to look for him, well she saw him with that other girl up on the square, When he left the other girl flipped mel off. Now the other girl still in her car when she waved Mel over. Mel had never been in a fight, and could not have expected what was about to happen to her. Mel parked, right up on the square and began to walk over to the other girls car, as soon as she got close the other girl opened the door throwing it into mellissa. The top of the door struck her in the head causing her to fall and hit her head on the curb. She was pretty much out of it, when the other girl got on top of her and punched her (this is no joke was confirmed in a police report) at least 9 times right on the side of the, i guess a guy who witnessed it ran over ther after hw saw what was happening, but couldnt get there quick enough. He said her legs kicked and squirmed after the first few hits, but after that her body just wen limp as she was knocked out.  She ended up getting surgery on her eye.  For those of  yoiu that want to know mel was about 5'3 110-115lbs, pretty cute. This is always a possibility when a fight breaks out, luckily i have never gotten it this bad, although there was onetime, that it could have been if a stranger didnt come save me.  TO this day Mel, has nightmares and issues in dealing with this,

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: a friend gets beat up
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 05:45:19 PM »

Hey Kriss,

I hate real girl fights! Some people may disagree with me, but I don’t see anything arousing or even entertaining about watching two chicks beat each other’s heads in. I prefer catfights with RULES or submission wrestling with RULES.

I love watching women in hot,sexy, sweaty, hair pullin,clothes rippin, slapping, nipple twistin, fights. Topless or nude submission wrestling is also very sensual. I like it sexy, not brutal.

Just my opinion.

Offline Albone

• Rival Angels-The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
Re: a friend gets beat up
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 06:25:57 AM »
I'm sort of with Norm.  Most catfights I've been around I've tried to break up because the potential for serious injury is high, especially with girls that don't know each other.  School fights between 'friends' was sort of a grey area as they never really went for blood. 

Rules catfights, I can get behind.