News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My wife saga - Chapter 6

• 7 Replies

cellular55

My wife saga - Chapter 6
« on: June 07, 2011, 01:57:35 PM »
Then a sort of nightmare began!
All the wickedness of the whore were on her face while she was approaching my lifeless and laying love, admiring the hated defeated rival. with one foot she turned the body of my wife to have her laying on her chest the face in the grass, only a very feeble groan came from Pat as the foot connected her side and her body was being turned.
Then she sat on the mid back of my wife with her knees beside Pat’s body, then viciously she sunk her both hands fingers in the messed hair and yanked back the gripped head, once again the terrific look of my out cold wife was exposed to all and I felt a dive in my heart thinking in myself: ‘My love, my God.. what she did to you.. what?’
For sure I could not imagine that what was coming must be still worse and terrible for both of us!
Then she released the grab on the hair and put her thumbs in the mouth sides of my wife pushing them on the opposite sides making the already messed face an horrible mask while the tongue came out from the forcefully widened and opened mouth, she looked  at the attendees and happily laughed: ‘look.. my dear friends.. look how the slut is beautiful in this way.. ahhh.. ahhhhh’. All the attendees loudly laughed and applauded ‘yesss.. so beautiful.. ahhh.. ahhh.. a real goddess slut.. ahhh ahhhhhhh’, an another ‘yess.. she is gorgeous like can be gorgeous  a piece of shit.. ahhh.. ahhhhhh’.
My crying was now fully out of control, I wanted to shout asking for mercy…. to stop themassacre, but only bad gurgles and groan came from my gagged mouth.
She put away the thumbs from the mouth letting fall down again the head on the grass before to yank it up and back sinking again her fingers deep in the messed scalp.
Looking at the sweet Mary, that never had shouted or cheered or applauded, she shouted ‘Mary.. bring here some water’.
Mary obeyed and steeped in a corner of the courtyard where there was a big tub full of water normally used to water the flower bushes, she took it and carried it putting it on the grass few inches toward Pat’s lifted head, ‘Stay here’ said Julie to Mary ‘I will need you again in few’.
Immediately after Julie fully sunk the head of my wife in the tub and at that point I felt my heart pulsing like a galloping horse while the attendees where in total silence all her eyes  pointed to what was happening.
For some moments my wife did not have any reaction, but after a moment she began to shake and twist herself before slowly and weakly and after frenetically and desperately flying her arms and kicking the grass with her legs.

Then all the strength of Julie was clear to me looking  her muscles going swelled and how is was easy for her to hold the head submerged.
Finally she pulled up the head and I could see the terror in my wife’s eyes while she was desperately trying to get back her breath spitting and coughing with her soak and dripping water hair stuck on her skull and face.
Without any mercy after only few second Julie dunked again the head in the water holding it down for a still longer time while my wife was still desperately shaking and twisting herself under Julie’s body trying to breath.
And again the witch pulled the head up and again my wife tried to took a breath more coughing and spitting with more water dripping from her hair and another time Julie a moment after sunk the head down the water.
At that point the shaking of my wife was once again weak and feeble, she was no more kicking out her legs and flying her arms that were feeble quivering in the grass, when Julie pulled up her head only a groan with more drooling water came out from mouth of my wife soaking her neck and chest while her eyes were half closed and rolled back, at that sight I was feeling myself close to faint.
Julie shook the head of my wife to revive her a little, more water came out from the mouth and my wife started to uncontrollably cough and spit all her body quivering under Julie that was still sitting on her mid back with the grip in the soak messed hair.
Julie bend down a little her head smirking and mocking my wife whispering in her ear: ’Now! Filthy slut, are you ready to beg me to save you and to be my slave and obey to me for all what I want from you?’
As my wife was not yet answering she more shook the grabbed head  forcing my wife to weakly scream: ‘Answer you whore’ she shouted in the ear of my wife ‘Answer now SLUT !!!’
The voice of my wife was so feeble that I was barely able to hear her: ‘Never.. whore.. never’ she mumbled with all her left pride and a second after her head was still fully sunk in the water.
Julie held the head submerged for a time that seemed to me an eternity, I wildly shook myself on the chair sure that she was going to drown my wife, but no one did notice me: all the eyes were on Julie and my wife.. and on the few air bubbles in the water while my wife after an initial weak shaking was only feebly quivering under Julie.
Now there was silence around the grass, no more bubbles in the water and my wife was fully limp and her head remained submerged also after Julie had released the grip on her head and it was possible to see the hair of my wife floating in the water.
Finally the evil pulled up the head and I could see the face of my wife fully covered by her hair and a thin thread of water drooling from her mouth, Julie dragged away from the tub my wife grabbing with one hand  the soak hair and rolled the limp body on the back.
I felt myself close to die when I heard Carla mumbling: ‘ohhh.. Julie.. I think you have killed the slut’, Julie badly maliciously hissed out: ‘That is impossible, this skank cannot die now, this whore must not have a so easy exit, she must suffer and suffer and more and more’ and saying that she kneeled beside my wife to feel the pulse in the neck.
After a moment she looked at the attendees and happily shouted: ‘The shit is still alive.. ahhhh.. and ready to get all what I have in mind for her’, at those words I felt a little better: the situation was really terrific, but at least my wife was still alive.. was still alive.
In the mean time more water was drooling form the mouth of my wife  and I could notice a feeble movement  on her chest, yes… she was breathing!
Still kneeling beside my wife Julie put her hands on my wife’s cheeks and shook the head side to side ‘wake up.. slut.. wake up… we need you for fun.. ahhh.. ahhhhhh.. wake up filthy piece of shit’
After some of this shaking my wife feebly started to groan and then to cough and rolled on one side curling herself, the knees on the belly and the arms on her chest, she began to spit out all the water she had inside the mouth opened to take all the air she could.
Finally I relaxed a moment in the chair, but then looking at the standing Julie badly smiling looking down at my wife the desperation and the fear for what could still happen was again on me while the other attendees, now relaxed too, were already waiting for what Julie had still in her evil mind.
Without  any mercy and while my wife was still coughing and trying to breath, Julie grabbed again the soak hair and by it forced my wife on all her four and then forced her to crawl around the grass to be still paraded fully naked and messed to the attendees with her beautiful tits dangling: ‘ahh.. ahhhh.. do you see my friend .. the doggie is still ready for us .. ahhh.. ahhhhh.. and you .. slut.. I can ensure you that in a few you will beg do all what I want of you and your useless life’.
While she was crawling close to me, my wife lifted a little her grabbed head to me and I could see all the fear and terror in her face and her wet eyes asking an help that I could not give her… an I felt myself close to die again at that view.
Then I heard the witch shouting: ‘Mary.. come here.. I need you now’.

(to be continued…. What does will happen now? I need help, if you are interested in the story, put your suggestions)

Offline York

• God Member
Re: My wife saga - Chapter 6
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 10:15:32 AM »
....any chance to see Chapter 7 of this story and know what happened to Pat ?

I found it in the back pages and indeed like it a lot...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 10:16:02 AM by York »

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 08:27:55 AM »
This such an excellent story. The poor husband has to watch helplessly as his love is humiliated by a superior woman. Would like to have the husband be forced to lick his beaten wife's cxnt in front of everyone. What happened to her thick Pussy fur....did all of it get ripped out..this is one of my favorite stories so far....keep it up

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 08:19:31 AM »
Chapter 7 PLEEEEEEESASE. I cant wait

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 05:54:06 PM »
When can we expect the conclusion of this awesome story Cellular55? Im waiting on the edge of my seat to see what happens to your poor wifey. I can only imagine what it must feel like to watch your love get beaten while you helplessly watch.... Please continue

Offline FemaleFightLover

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 01:45:00 AM »
Then a sort of nightmare began!
All the wickedness of the whore were on her face while she was approaching my lifeless and laying love, admiring the hated defeated rival. with one foot she turned the body of my wife to have her laying on her chest the face in the grass, only a very feeble groan came from Pat as the foot connected her side and her body was being turned.
Then she sat on the mid back of my wife with her knees beside Pat’s body, then viciously she sunk her both hands fingers in the messed hair and yanked back the gripped head, once again the terrific look of my out cold wife was exposed to all and I felt a dive in my heart thinking in myself: ‘My love, my God.. what she did to you.. what?’
For sure I could not imagine that what was coming must be still worse and terrible for both of us!
Then she released the grab on the hair and put her thumbs in the mouth sides of my wife pushing them on the opposite sides making the already messed face an horrible mask while the tongue came out from the forcefully widened and opened mouth, she looked  at the attendees and happily laughed: ‘look.. my dear friends.. look how the slut is beautiful in this way.. ahhh.. ahhhhh’. All the attendees loudly laughed and applauded ‘yesss.. so beautiful.. ahhh.. ahhh.. a real goddess slut.. ahhh ahhhhhhh’, an another ‘yess.. she is gorgeous like can be gorgeous  a piece of shit.. ahhh.. ahhhhhh’.
My crying was now fully out of control, I wanted to shout asking for mercy…. to stop themassacre, but only bad gurgles and groan came from my gagged mouth.
She put away the thumbs from the mouth letting fall down again the head on the grass before to yank it up and back sinking again her fingers deep in the messed scalp.
Looking at the sweet Mary, that never had shouted or cheered or applauded, she shouted ‘Mary.. bring here some water’.
Mary obeyed and steeped in a corner of the courtyard where there was a big tub full of water normally used to water the flower bushes, she took it and carried it putting it on the grass few inches toward Pat’s lifted head, ‘Stay here’ said Julie to Mary ‘I will need you again in few’.
Immediately after Julie fully sunk the head of my wife in the tub and at that point I felt my heart pulsing like a galloping horse while the attendees where in total silence all her eyes  pointed to what was happening.
For some moments my wife did not have any reaction, but after a moment she began to shake and twist herself before slowly and weakly and after frenetically and desperately flying her arms and kicking the grass with her legs.

Then all the strength of Julie was clear to me looking  her muscles going swelled and how is was easy for her to hold the head submerged.
Finally she pulled up the head and I could see the terror in my wife’s eyes while she was desperately trying to get back her breath spitting and coughing with her soak and dripping water hair stuck on her skull and face.
Without any mercy after only few second Julie dunked again the head in the water holding it down for a still longer time while my wife was still desperately shaking and twisting herself under Julie’s body trying to breath.
And again the witch pulled the head up and again my wife tried to took a breath more coughing and spitting with more water dripping from her hair and another time Julie a moment after sunk the head down the water.
At that point the shaking of my wife was once again weak and feeble, she was no more kicking out her legs and flying her arms that were feeble quivering in the grass, when Julie pulled up her head only a groan with more drooling water came out from mouth of my wife soaking her neck and chest while her eyes were half closed and rolled back, at that sight I was feeling myself close to faint.
Julie shook the head of my wife to revive her a little, more water came out from the mouth and my wife started to uncontrollably cough and spit all her body quivering under Julie that was still sitting on her mid back with the grip in the soak messed hair.
Julie bend down a little her head smirking and mocking my wife whispering in her ear: ’Now! Filthy slut, are you ready to beg me to save you and to be my slave and obey to me for all what I want from you?’
As my wife was not yet answering she more shook the grabbed head  forcing my wife to weakly scream: ‘Answer you whore’ she shouted in the ear of my wife ‘Answer now SLUT !!!’
The voice of my wife was so feeble that I was barely able to hear her: ‘Never.. whore.. never’ she mumbled with all her left pride and a second after her head was still fully sunk in the water.
Julie held the head submerged for a time that seemed to me an eternity, I wildly shook myself on the chair sure that she was going to drown my wife, but no one did notice me: all the eyes were on Julie and my wife.. and on the few air bubbles in the water while my wife after an initial weak shaking was only feebly quivering under Julie.
Now there was silence around the grass, no more bubbles in the water and my wife was fully limp and her head remained submerged also after Julie had released the grip on her head and it was possible to see the hair of my wife floating in the water.
Finally the evil pulled up the head and I could see the face of my wife fully covered by her hair and a thin thread of water drooling from her mouth, Julie dragged away from the tub my wife grabbing with one hand  the soak hair and rolled the limp body on the back.
I felt myself close to die when I heard Carla mumbling: ‘ohhh.. Julie.. I think you have killed the slut’, Julie badly maliciously hissed out: ‘That is impossible, this skank cannot die now, this whore must not have a so easy exit, she must suffer and suffer and more and more’ and saying that she kneeled beside my wife to feel the pulse in the neck.
After a moment she looked at the attendees and happily shouted: ‘The shit is still alive.. ahhhh.. and ready to get all what I have in mind for her’, at those words I felt a little better: the situation was really terrific, but at least my wife was still alive.. was still alive.
In the mean time more water was drooling form the mouth of my wife  and I could notice a feeble movement  on her chest, yes… she was breathing!
Still kneeling beside my wife Julie put her hands on my wife’s cheeks and shook the head side to side ‘wake up.. slut.. wake up… we need you for fun.. ahhh.. ahhhhhh.. wake up filthy piece of shit’
After some of this shaking my wife feebly started to groan and then to cough and rolled on one side curling herself, the knees on the belly and the arms on her chest, she began to spit out all the water she had inside the mouth opened to take all the air she could.
Finally I relaxed a moment in the chair, but then looking at the standing Julie badly smiling looking down at my wife the desperation and the fear for what could still happen was again on me while the other attendees, now relaxed too, were already waiting for what Julie had still in her evil mind.
Without  any mercy and while my wife was still coughing and trying to breath, Julie grabbed again the soak hair and by it forced my wife on all her four and then forced her to crawl around the grass to be still paraded fully naked and messed to the attendees with her beautiful tits dangling: ‘ahh.. ahhhh.. do you see my friend .. the doggie is still ready for us .. ahhh.. ahhhhh.. and you .. slut.. I can ensure you that in a few you will beg do all what I want of you and your useless life’.
While she was crawling close to me, my wife lifted a little her grabbed head to me and I could see all the fear and terror in her face and her wet eyes asking an help that I could not give her… an I felt myself close to die again at that view.
Then I heard the witch shouting: ‘Mary.. come here.. I need you now’.

(to be continued…. What does will happen now? I need help, if you are interested in the story, put your suggestions)

What is next? please post chapter 7

FawnL

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2020, 10:15:43 AM »
...afraid that the original author is no more a member of the site as i read "guest" under his nickname..   :( :(

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2020, 03:43:50 PM »
Can we find somewhere chapter 1-5?