News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Big Titted Wrest;er Gets Stripped!

• 17 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Big Titted Wrest;er Gets Stripped!
« on: July 05, 2011, 11:22:24 PM »
Big Titted Blonde Wrestler Gets Striped!
By: texasfightfan@yahoo.com

Rating: 5 Towels

Okay guys, have a towel or two ready when you read this.  You’re gonna need them!  I’ve had an interest in catfights every since I was a teenager.  I have been fortunate to see a few, but the best was one I saw when I was working in the Middle East for an oil company.  My wife and I took a few days off from work and travel to some of the Middle Eastern countries.  We attend a wrestling match that included several fights.  I initially didn’t want to attend, but my wife said “Come on, you know that you’ll enjoy it”.  We were lucky to get ring side seats.

I knew the fights were real by the amount of betting that was taking place.  The early fights were interesting, but no one got too hurt.  One girl had her top ripped off to the delight of the crowd, but she was able to run out of the ring before she lost her pants.  My wife is an amateur photographer and was able to get a couple of pictures before the girl made her exit.

The main fight of the night was the best.  A tall American with long blonde hair was brought out and the crowd went wild.  The announcer said she was 5 foot 9 inches tall, weighed 120 lbs.  She was 20 years old and her measurements were 40 D – 23 - 37.  She wore a bright white bikini that showed off her well tan body, but that barely held in her huge breasts.  I teased my wife “I like to see her get striped naked!”  Little did I know that getting stripped would be the least of white girl’s problems.  Her opponent was a 6 foot tall black African.  The announcer said she 30 years old, weighed 150 lbs, was 6 feet even and her measurements were 36C – 30 - 37.  She wore a dark blue bikini that was more modest than the blonde’s.  The announcer said the fight was for $10,000, winner takes all.  The 1st person to quit losses the fight.

My wife and I were amazed at the wrestling holds that the girls knew.  It was obvious that both of them had been wrestling for a while.  My wife was talking many pictures as the girls show their skills to the audience.  Both girls had oiled up their bodies making it difficult for their opponent to grab and hold them.  It was quite warm in the place and both girls were sweating.  It became apparent that the white girl had made a poor choice in bathing suits.  Her white bikini was absorbing the sweat and oil and stuck to her like wet tissue paper.  The African didn’t have this problem with her suit.

The older woman put the young white girl in a full nelson hold.  The blonde’s huge tits were pushed out and looked even larger as the black woman held the hold.  My wife looked down and saw my erection and said “I told you you would like the fight”.

After several more minutes of fighting, the American’s youth and speed started to falter against the brute strength of the black girl.  The turning point was when the black girl threw a series of punches into the blonde’s belly that weaken her considerably.  The black girl was soon tossing the blonde around the mat at will.  The perspiration and oil on the blonde’s body made it hard for the black girl to get a good hold, so she started to grab the bra top of the blonde’s.  The top was soon ripped off and the crowd went wild as the blonde’s huge white tits were open for everyone to see.  My wife was now talking shots of the embarrassed blonde who tried to cover her tits with her arms.  The African use the bra top as a wipe and snapped it against the blonde as she chased her around the ring.  The mostly Arabic crowd laughed at the blonde’s situation.  My wife looked at me and said “I guess your wish is coming true!”

My wife started to rub my crotch with her left hand as she held the camera with the other hand.  The black girl tossed the top into the audience and my wife caught it and gave it to me as a souvenir. 

The black girl caught the white girl and lifted her open by her bikini bottom.  The back of the bikini was wedged up the blonde’s butt and must have her like hell as the muscular black bounced the blonde in the air.   The black turned the white girl her around and pulled up on the bikini bottoms again.  The blonde’s pubic hair and pussy lips were exposed as the material disappeared into her cxnt.  There was loud ripping sound and the blonde fell to the mat butt naked as the thin material gave away!  Most of the audience was on their feet now as they cheered the black girl on and laughed at the American.  The black wrestler threw the bottoms into the audience and my wife had scuffle with another woman, but managed to get them. 

My wife looked down and saw me massaging my cock and said “Let me give you a hand!” She then undid my zipper setting my 9 inch cock and balls free.  She started to rub my cock with the silky bikini bottom causing me to get even harder.  The black girl started using a series of hold designed to expose the nakedness of the white girl much to the delight of the crowd.

The black girl decided to put her muscular arms to use.  She lifted the blonde up and applied a full nelson and paraded the white girl around the ring.  She lifted the blonde up & down causing the blonde’s tits to jiggle to the delight of the audience.  The tan lines of the blonde’s bikini bar top and thong bottom made it appear that she still was wearing a white suit.  The big black woman stopped right in front of our seats.  She stated to gently massage the blonde’s huge white tit.  It was very erotic to watch the jet black hand on the creamy white breast.  She started to pull softly on the nipple causing it to grow rock hard!   The blonde had a look of complete shock as she said “Please stop!  Please don’t do this!”  My wife was slowly pumping my cock as the blonde had her tits worked over.

The black Amazon switched hands and did the same thing to the white girl’s left breast.  My wife said “I bet you wish you could get your hands on those 40 inch D!”  The black woman licked the blonde’s neck as she slowly slide her left hand down between the large white tits and across the flat abs of the American.  She then started to gently tug of the thin patch of blonde pussy hair!  “Please don’t do me in front of everyone!” the blonde begged as she started to cry.  My wife pulled on my pubic hair as she slapped my balls as she teased “You do her in front of everyone, wouldn’t you ?!”

The black was using her right hand to massage the blonde’s large breast while the left hand massage her pussy!  She then inserted one finger into the blonde’s cxnt and started to slowly pump!  The crowd started to chant “Do her! Do her!”  The black was biting & kissing the blonde’s neck as she continued the vaginal stimulation as she worked two, then three and then four fingers into the blonde’s vagina which was now dripping wet! 

The black stopped the finger fucking and moved her left hand behind the blonde.  It was soon obvious was she was doing.  The blonde’s blue eyes got real big as she screamed  “Please take your finger out of my ass!  I’ll do anything, just please stop!   I could see the black work two fingers up the blonde’s twat as she increased the speed of her finger fucking of the blonde’s pussy and ass!

The pleasure the American was getting soon overtook her embarrassment.  She was breathing heavy as the black continued to massage her tits and work over ass and pussy.  The young girl spread her legs wider to help with the recital and vaginal stimulation!  My wife teased me by saying “You wish it was your cock fucking her, don’t you!”

The crowd had grown silent as they watch the black give the white girl the fuck of her life!!  The older woman was working the blonde like a fine musical instrument.  She increased the speed of the finger fucking as the young girl humped her hips in time.  The blonde was moaning “Oh yes, don’t stop!”  The black stopped right before the white girl was about to have her climax.  My wife squeezed my cock and pulled on my balls preventing me from cuming.  “You don’t get to cum until the big titted blonde slut does!” she said.

The black did this over and over again until the blonde was crying like a baby.  “Plllllease let me cum!  I’ll do anything!.  Just let me cum!!!  I knew exactly how she felt as my wife had kept me from cuming.  The black then slowing started the finger fucking again as the blonde moved her ass in time.  The black then started to spank the blonde’s shapely ass in time with her finger fucking.  The blonde was fondling her own tits trying to get her self off.  “This is it!  My wife yelled.  She put the blonde’s bra cup over my dick.   The black fingers were like a piston as they went in and out, over and over, faster and faster.  “Ohhhhhhh……hhh!!!   I’m cuming!! The white girl screamed.  The black continued the ass spanking but stopped the finger fucking and instead clamp don’t with her left hand on the blonde’s huge left tit driving her over the edge.  The American started to cum and cum and cum!!!!  The pussy juices literally flew out of her vagina!!!   Some of it hit me in the face and my cock exploded sending my hot cum into the bra cup.  My wife was stroking my cock with one hand as she took pictures with the other.  The white girl’s pussy exploded for two minutes, sending her hot love juices on the mat. 

The black dropped the white girl in a pool of her own pussy juices as the crowd gave her a standing ovation!!  “Do you want an encore?  The black Amazon teased the crowd.  The answer was a deafening yes!

She lifted the blonde in the air applying a crush bar hug across the American’s huge tits.  The blonde hung there, her face twisted in agony as sweat poured down her face.  She put her feet behind the black’s girl’s leg in an apparent attempt to trip the African, but to no avail.  All she did was give the audience a better view of her cute pink pussy covered with her own cum which my wife took several shots of.  The African was wearing wrist bands and started to rack the metal straps across the blonde’s still erect nipples causing them to bleed.  The blonde’s was soon screaming and pulling on her long blonde hair as she begged the black girl to “Please stop!  You’re killing me! 

My wife held the blonde’s bikini bottom up to my noise so I could smell the pussy juices and anal odors on the material.  My cock grew hard again.  She asked me “She smells good, doesn’t she?”

The black girl took threw the blonde girl onto the mat for more punishment.  The white girl managed to get on her hands & knees.  The blonde’s shapely ass was too tempting of a target and the older woman stepped behind the white girl and did a front snap kick up between the blonde’s shapely legs.  WACK! Was the sound it made as it connected with the blonde’s pussy, sending her face first into the mat and into her pussy juices.  .   The Amazon African then jumped on the smaller girl’s back and rubbed her face into the lat screaming “Lick up your cum, you white slut!”.  The blonde did as she was told for fear of more punishment.  I felt sorry for the blonde, but very turned on at the same time watching her lick up her cum. 

She then started to spank the well shaped and naked ass of the white girl!  The white girl pounded the mat with her fist and kicked her legs, and was crying like a baby as she begged the audience “Please someone help me!”  The audience counted to 50 in Arabic as the white girl’s ass turned a bright crimson red.  The white girl looked right at me and said “Please help me!  I’ll do anything if you help me!”  I wanted to help her, but my wife asked me “Do you want to help the big titted bimbo, or do you want to cum again?  My cock was rock hard again, so my sexual arouser overcame my sympathy. 

The big black woman asked the audience “Do you want more?” and they replied “Yes!”  She then put the blonde on her back and straddled her so she faced her head.  She started to slap the white girl’s large jugs and pinching her nipples.  The blonde was screaming “You win!  I quit!  Somebody please help me!” but the black girl was not accepting her surrender. The black woman asked the audience “Do you want more?” She then started to punch those huge white tits!  The blonde was crying like a baby and begging for mercy, but getting none.  “My tits!  She’s going to ruin my tits!  Please stop!!!”

The audience was screaming “more, more, more!” The black then turned around and sat on the white girl’s face and pinned her arms under the black girl’s knees.  She then proceeded to rip the blonde’s cum matted cxnt hairs out by the roots!!!.  You could hear the blonde’s muted cries for help, but they fell on deaf ears.  The blonde’s legs were facing my wife and me, so my wife got some excellent pictures.  The black girl grabbed a handful of hair and put it by her nose and made a face like it smelled bad and then threw it down.  She continued this until the blonde’s cxnt was completely bald!  You could hear the American’s sobs.  “I’ll give you something t cry about!”  the black screamed.   She
then started to slap the bald pussy!!  This must have been extremely painful after just having all of the hair pulled out.  She then used her powerful right hand to squeeze the still semi erect clitoris of the blonde’s causing the blonde to scream bloody murder!!  My cock grew harder with every scream. 

The black scooted back even further onto the blonde’s face and then bent forward.  She stuck out her tongue as she went down on the white girl’s pussy! “I know you want to eat her pussy, don’t you?”  My wife teased me.  The blonde started to moan and hump her hips when she let out a loud scream!!  The black was not performing cunnilingus, she was literally eating the blonde’s pussy!!!  She had her cxnt lips in her jaws and was shaking her head back and forth like a mad dog!!  My wife looked over and saw me massaging my cock again.  “Looks like you’re fully reloaded.   Is it time to fill up the other cup?!”

The muffled screams of the white girl seamed to excite the black girl.  She started to punch the blonde’s pussy several times causing the blonde to scream and beg for mercy!!  The blonde’s long sexy sun tanned legs kicked in desperation.  The audience was pounding their chairs as the African pounded the American’s pussy as I pounded my throbbing cock in time. 

The audience was in frenzy and I knew I was about to cum again, so I used the blonde’s other bikini bra cup to cover my cock.  I was stroking my cock with the bikini bottom because my wife was too busy taking every possible shot she could get.   

The back girl then reached forward and pulled the blonde’s ankles backward over the white girl’s head into a matchbook hold.  In this degrading position, the blonde’s pussy and asshole were open for everyone to see including the black girl!  What a view!  The blonde’s ass was no more than 3 feet from our seats so we could smell her pussy and anal odors. 

I couldn’t take another second of this and my cock started to explode as the black girl put 3 fingers in the white girls’ pussy and 3 fingers up her ass and started to pump.  That was it.  My cum started to shoot out into the bra cup!  My wife reached over with her left hand to help stroke by cock as she took pictures with the other hand.  I swear I must have filled that D cup up.  The black girl’s tense up her arms as she applied pressure and the blonde’s entire body tensed up and then went limped as she passed out.  The African held this position for 2 more minutes as my wife & I pumped my cock dry.

My wife took a towel out of her camera bag and helped me cleaned up.  Her left hand was covered in cum and she sucked her fingers dry and she then put the bikini top & bottom in her camera bag and climbed into the ring to take some pictures as the black girl posed over the defeated passed out American.

The American had to be helped from the ring by two male attendents.   I couldn’t believe the crowd as they booed her.  Things started to calm down when their was a defending roar.  Two mid eastern ladies were dragging the blonde back into the ring!  They each had hold of an arm and use their other free hand to clamp down on one of the white girl’s large creamy white tit!

My wife scrambled back to her seat and said “It looks like a command performance!  Do you think you can handle this?”  Four other women carried in a large rack which was on rollers.  They grabbed the blonde and use handcuffs to attach her to the upper bar.  They then did the same to her legs, leaving the white girl dangling by her hands with her feet in a spread eagle position.   

One of he women produced a whip and gave it to the black amazon!  “This is going to be good!”  My wife said.  “Are you ready to cum again?” 

The large women started to warm up, cracking the whip over the blondes’ back and mid section bringing screams from the shackled white girl.  The black then starting whipping the upper thighs and creamy white ass of the American!  “Oh god stop!  You’re killing me!” the blonde pleaded.  The blonde’s ass was soon a crimson red.  My wife looked down and saw my now erect penis.  “I see you locked and loaded!  Your red head matches the blonde’s ass! The amazon continued the ass whipping for another five minutes until the blonde’s head just hung down on her chest.  I wasn’t sure if she passed out, or had given up begging for mercy and help.   

The Amazon then turn the rack around giving my wife and me a frontal view of the once proud American.  She cracked the whip across the blondes’ 40 D tits!  This brought the blonde back to life!  “Oh god no!  I can’t take anymore!  Please don’t hurt me anymore! She pleaded as she cried.  The older women asked for volunteers and several women agreed.  It was interesting to watch these women get excited as they whipped the blonde breasts!  My wife was the last volunteer and she really worked over those large tits!  She tend started to whip the blonde’s pussy to approval of the black amazon!  “Not my pussy!  Please, I’ll never be able to fuck again if you don’t stop!”  My wife continued this for a few minutes and then stopped.  She whispered some to the black women which made the wrestler break into a big grin.

My wife came back to her seat and said “This is for you!”  She then reached into her camera bag and removed the blonde’s bikini bottoms.  The larger women released the blonde from the rack and she fell to the ground!  She kicked the blonde on her back and then the Amazon proceed to remove her bra and bottoms to screams of approvals!  She then sat on the blonde’s face and said “It’s my turn to come!”  She rode the blonde’s face like it was a huge dick!  My cock was rock hard and my wife was stroking it in time to the black women’s raping of the white girl’s face!  My wife put the bikini bottoms over my cock just as the black woman had an explosive organism over the white girl’s face!  Pussy juices flowed all over the American’s face.  I shot my load into the bikini bottoms as my wife pounded on my cock to make sure I was completely dry.

Several men jumped into the ring and gave the Amazon money.  I wasn’t sure what this was about, but I soon found out.  The black woman took the men over to the white girl who laid spread eagle on the mat.  She then unzipped the zipper on the 1st guy and started to stroke his erect cock!  He was soon moaning and shot his load all over the blonde’s pussy!  She then moved onto the 2nd guy who already had his dick out.  She started to lick his shaft and deep throat him until he started to moan.  She then aimed his cock at the blonde’s flat abs as the guy shot his cum over her stomach.

The Amazon ordered two of her friends to drag the blonde into a kneeling position.  She then stood between the next two guys and gave each of them a hand job at the same time.  They soon shot their hot cum all over the blonde’s tits and face!  This continued until the blonde was caked with cum!

My wife then gave the Black women some money and asked to fight the blonde.  “We need to get her dress first” the Amazon replied.  Several black women held the blonde as they worked her cum filled panties back on.  My white cum ooze down her sun tanned legs!  They then put her bra back on.  My cum overflowed out of the cups as the white girl’s huge tits were out back into the cups.  “I see you husband enjoyed the fight!”  the Amazon said to my wife. 

The black women stripped me of my clothes ands left the ring as the two women started to fight.  My wife had the advantage after everything the blonde had been through.  The black Amazon had the camera and took pictures as my wife got the blonde in a bear hug and ripped off her bra!  The blonde’s huge tits gleamed with sweat and my cum!  “Suck on her tits!  My wife yelled, so I started to squeeze her tits and suck on her nipples drawing moans from the young girl.  My cock was again fully erect as my wife ripped off the blonde’s pants and ordered me to “lick the slut’s pussy!”  Hell, I didn’t have to be told twice.  I liked her beautiful bald pink pussy as I massaged her ass. 

My wife then flipped the blonde onto her back and  sat on her face, facing her feet.  She worked over the blonde’s tits and pussy driving the blonde, me and the crowd into a frenzy!  She then grabbed the blonde’s legs and pulled her back into a matchbook hold, lifting the blonde’s ass of the mat, and spreading her cheeks, so her asshole showed. “Happy birthday!  Fucked her in the ass!”  my wife said “Unless you think we’re being too mean to her”.  My conscience was gone at this point, as I slammed my manhood up the blonde’s tight ass as the Amazon  took pictures and the crowd cheered!!  I shot my cum deep up her tight ass and the blonde passed out from the pain and pleasure! 

We left the defeated white girl on the mat and when back to our hotel where my wife and I had sex several times that night as we discussed the fight and how the audience, both men and women, enjoyed the big titted blonde’s embarrassment.

I came home from work several weeks later and my wife took me into the den to give me my birthday present.  There was a huge fame on the wall and it was outlined with 8 by 10 inches color pictures of the fight.   The pictures started with the blonde being introduced to the crowd, to having her suit ripped off to the various posses that exposed her nudity to the audience.  The white bikini was at the bottom and on the left sides were our ticket stubs to the fight and to the right of the bikini was a patch of pubic hair that the black had pulled out from the blonde’s pussy.  In the center was a life size picture of the blonde in the matchbook hold with her cxnt and asshole wide open for the camera!  My cock was busting out of my pants and I couldn’t get my clothes off fast enough as I nearly raped my wife.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Big Titted Wrest;er Gets Stripped!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 12:03:11 PM »
What a cool wife you have

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 10:29:10 PM »
TOO HOT!!! - great writing, and having the wife involved makes it even hotter - it adds to the blonde's humiliation

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 02:08:57 AM »
Any ideas for a remtach?  Love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, etc. 

Offline martyg1955

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 10:14:39 PM »
Great, great, great story.  Total humiliation of a busty blonde.  Very erotic and original. 

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 04:27:48 AM »
Can we have another one with more humiliation of this sexy blonde ?

FawnL

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 10:32:14 AM »
what a story....!! exciting...  ;D ;D

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2015, 02:34:02 AM »
I'd love to read another story where the strong black woman beats and humiliates her weaker white opponent. This one was very hot, more of this kind please!

FawnL

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2015, 05:42:35 PM »
I'd love to read another story where the strong black woman beats and humiliates her weaker white opponent. This one was very hot, more of this kind please!

..I would love to challenge the black woman ...and make her ever darker ...
...a mix of black and blue....for the bruises...  ;D

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 02:19:42 PM »
Great story.....lucky husband. I love a clearly dominant winner.

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 03:19:05 PM »
If your wife had any balls, she'd offer a rematch against the blonde when she hasn't just been beaten!  I bet your wife wouldn't do so well. In fact, your wife is a coward who deserves to get her as kicked but good. I'd love to get my hands on the bitch and teach her a lesson!

Offline catfight247

• Naked Women Wrestling and Girl Catfight
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2015, 10:36:02 AM »
Good for him he has a good sense of humor to and good for her as well. Nice story and you have wife such like that.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2016, 08:56:41 AM »
Your wife is great in this story!

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2016, 12:19:01 PM »
Great story!

Offline martyg1955

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2016, 07:05:31 PM »
A great story that I love to come back to again and again.  Total destruction and humiliation of a sexy big titted blonde.