News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Recommend me websites please

• 18 Replies

Offline ilovebeer

Recommend me websites please
« on: July 07, 2011, 12:35:08 AM »
Hello,
   Please recommend me some good websites that have real catfights and none of that scripted stuff.

Thanks.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
Re: Recommend me websites please
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 05:21:37 PM »
model fights= ecnwc= libra productions
wrestling

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 12:52:56 AM »
There's catzreview.com, a uk company that you will find links to in the producer announcements section of this forum. My favourite from them is Elle Black vs Flawless, it's short but very sweet! Real needle between two gorgeous blondes with a very emphatic winner.
Fightingstyle staged some great catfights at their earlier meetings. They havn't updated for a while now but I  presume the site is still alive. I would recommend the night-time catfight between Lia lebowe and Artemis. Some of the falls in this fight are the sexiest and most intense you will ever see in an unscripted match.
Everybody's tastes are different, but two other fights that really stand out for me are Irish vs Johanna and Irish vs Regina 2 by East Coast Cats.
I have to say that, considering neither of these matches is topless, they are rather expensive at $27 dollars, but to me at least, they are worth the money.
Irish vs Regina 2 is a rematch of an earlier battle that was decided by a single submission scored, literally, in the final seconds of the fight. This left "issues" between these two very competitive young women and wow, do they sort them out in the rematch!
Like in the first fight, there is nothing to separate them for maybe 15 minutes of slapping, hair yanking and constant bitchy trash-talk till one begins to tire and the other just grinds her, physically and verbally, into the mat. The girl on the receiving end of what must have been a very humiliating experience never stops trying to turn things around - or talking back - but her final words are a despairing "Oh ... I GIVE!"
Lol. That's catfighting for you!

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 02:40:42 AM »
I would recommend the night-time catfight between Lia lebowe and Artemis. Some of the falls in this fight are the sexiest and most intense you will ever see in an unscripted match.

What an incredible match.  That was right up to the boundary of what I could possibly find erotic.  I really feared for Artemis’s health.  What made it was toward the end, when Lia would caress, kiss (once?) and reassure her victim, all the while punishing her more.  She owned her and decided to treat her property kindly (like a wasting resource?), which made it all the more humiliating.  Poor Artemis must have been thinking, if you really want to be nice, how about stop beating the crap out of me?   

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 08:58:16 PM »
In the fightingstyle members section there are interviews with Artemis and Lia filmed the day after their fight. Artemis, though rather crestfallen, is completely unmarked and says that physically, she is fine. Lia, on the other hand, has livid bruising on her legs from the kicks that her opponent, a trained kick-boxer, caught her with during the battle
I guess the real skill of a professional catfighter and wrestler like Lia, is not the ability to beat up an opponent, but the art of being able to do so without inflicting injury.
There is a profile of Artemis in the site forum which states that she works as a front-line police officer in Germany, is trained in self defence and restraint techniques (as well as the kick-boxing) and has policed riots and demonstrations.
Now I would think that most people, if asked to pick the winner of a fight between a lady like that and an "erotic entertainer" like Lia, would go for the policewoman every time. Artemis, judging by the air of confidence she had about her before the fight began, probably thought so too.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 09:16:23 AM »
My favorite catfight producer is ECNWC. They have some amazing matches (check out CF-34 Vira vs Summer).
Other producers with great matches are Fighting Wildcats and Catz Review. Check em out.

Offline pdmreturn

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Patada de Mujer

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 07:59:30 PM »
 Catfighthaven is suppse to be real. My suggestion before you buy from any you are not sure of. Send them a brief email asking if its real. Then you will know whether or not you want to do business there.
jjb

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 06:33:19 AM »
Yeah, that's the fightingstyle match we were talking about.
The "rematch" is at eastcoastcats.com - ECC 44 Irish vs Regina 2.
It's not as "sexy" as Artemis vs Lia, no face-sitting or domination and neither is girl is topless. Not as brutal either - no kicking is allowed - just a good old girly hair-pulling catfight between two pretty, untrained girls with a bit of history and lots of guts. The submissions that settle it are very emphatic and satisfying.
Another fight by the same producer which is VERY brutal is ECC 48 Inara vs Jessie.
I didn't mention it before because it's a bit TOO brutal and one-sided for me, but I guess some guys will enjoy it for just that reason.
By prior agreement of both ladies, punches to the body with closed fists were permitted, and punches to the body with closed fists are the main feature of the fight. Trouble is, (from my perspective) that they are all landed by one woman at the expense of the other. How the loser didn't need a kidney transplant after the pummelling she took is beyond me.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:52:01 PM by kafkod »

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 06:41:44 AM »
I was once a huge fan of Catfight Haven. Some of their older catfights are classics. Examples: Raven vs. Dece (the best catfight they ever produced...a real, palpable hatred exists between the two women) and Candy vs. Marie (Marie makes Candy scream with her crushing leg scissors).

However, I am less impressed by their recent material. Renee herself has gone the sexfight route, and the catfights lack the spark of the older matches. It just doesn't seem like they are up to producing the wild, unpredictable catfights they did years ago.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 06:57:06 AM »
Two of the women featured in separate fights on CF-32 face off against each other in their own vicious catfight. CF-30 is a battle between Vira and Melody (Kenzie). It's a great match, and both women look incredible!

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 04:32:34 PM »
Www.ecnwc.com

Www.catfighthaven.com

Www.virasaptfights.com

Enjoy!......by the way....ur GF is HOT..... ;)

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 01:28:51 PM »
Renee herself has gone the sexfight route

I didn't know that.  I don't think I've ever even seen her topless.  Thought about it, though.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 05:46:09 PM »
I love Renee...but from a site navigation perspective, her site is a bit of a mess. Click around and you'll find em.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2011, 04:22:46 PM »
Renee herself has gone the sexfight route

I didn't know that.  I don't think I've ever even seen her topless.  Thought about it, though.

Never seen her Topless??? U gotta be kidding......Renee from catfight haven has been showing her awesome titties for years.......and as far as the sexfight comment......of late she has done a small amount of that material but by and large continues to produce awwesome catfights.......u should consider becoming a subscriber to her site.....she updates it daily and the material is some of the best out there....... ;)  ....giive it a look.......u wont be disappointed.......