News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

slow script error

• 19 Replies

Offline Brit_brat2

Re: slow script error
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 08:13:23 AM »
Well I have been up since 4.30am this morning and funny things were happening in chat, ie one person came and went about 20 times. Numbers were minimal but i froze which is unusual and had to leave chat. I think chat has been unstable for quite a few hours

Brit

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 10:39:32 AM »
I just ran a db repair. Let me know if anything improves.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 01:19:43 PM »
Well I have been up since 4.30am this morning and funny things were happening in chat, ie one person came and went about 20 times. Numbers were minimal but i froze which is unusual and had to leave chat. I think chat has been unstable for quite a few hours

Brit

John that is what I was reporting. That is the only cause as to why it kills my session on here.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 03:30:29 PM »

Brit

John that is what I was reporting. That is the only cause as to why it kills my session on here.

That's what happens to me. One person in and out and then freeze.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 10:16:57 PM »
Finally the common factor!