News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nude Titfight

• 12 Replies

Offline ravenman

• God Member
Nude Titfight
« on: July 22, 2011, 10:17:39 AM »
{alt} vs {alt}

Two young, strong-willed ladies from completely different countries, backgrounds and cultures are stripped nude and brought to an empty field where they meet each other for the first time. Here, they will battle it out using something that they both have in common, large perky breasts, and see who truly has the better pair.

In the 1st round they fight with their hands tied behind their backs, in the 2nd round they take turns punching each other's tits, in the Final round they go all-out and use hands/nails/teeth to inflict any kind of damage(with five minute intervals between each round.)
The lady who wins the Final round is awarded the victory.

Later that day, the two ladies engage in a tribbing fight with the winner of the previous titfight given a chance to assume the dominant position at the start of the match.

You have 3 votes to choose whether the blonde lady or asian lady wins the titfight, sexfight and which one is sexier
Descriptive comments and feedback would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:47:34 AM by ravenman »
"You're the best Asian I've ever fucked" - satisfied client

Offline ravenman

• God Member
Re: Nude Titfight
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 10:37:59 AM »
{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}

« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:51:45 AM by ravenman »

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 02:25:01 AM »
Um the pics are not coming up.

Offline ravenman

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 04:52:22 AM »
Um the pics are not coming up.

can you see them now?

Offline tittylady

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 05:10:22 AM »
Of course the asian...we are stronger and sexier!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 11:57:11 AM »
Asian girl is sexier and she has better tits! I voted for her! 8)

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 12:31:29 PM »
I can, thanks.

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 03:35:19 PM »
Blonde all the way! She's more gorgeous cuter and sexier. I pick her to beat the cute sexy asian but the asian would make a great fight of it before it's over. Both girls would take turns dragging eachother by the hair but the blonde I think would have a bit more left and take on the brunette.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 11:09:16 PM »
Hoping the Asian wins the titfight and then facesits the blond & makes her lick some Asian pus. Speed

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 04:23:08 AM »
I agree with Spped.  Love to see Asian beet the blonde and make her eat her womanhood! 

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 01:47:38 PM »
I agree with Spped.  Love to see Asian beet the blonde and make her eat her womanhood! 

Yep, I love to see a full bush being eaten by the looser, especially since this blonde is slick as a ribbon... Speed

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 02:33:56 PM »
Blonde beats Asian easily.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline Sexy Steph Smothers

• Get your rack flattened here
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2024, 07:59:46 PM »
{alt} vs {alt}

Two young, strong-willed ladies from completely different countries, backgrounds and cultures are stripped nude and brought to an empty field where they meet each other for the first time. Here, they will battle it out using something that they both have in common, large perky breasts, and see who truly has the better pair.

In the 1st round they fight with their hands tied behind their backs, in the 2nd round they take turns punching each other's tits, in the Final round they go all-out and use hands/nails/teeth to inflict any kind of damage(with five minute intervals between each round.)
The lady who wins the Final round is awarded the victory.

Later that day, the two ladies engage in a tribbing fight with the winner of the previous titfight given a chance to assume the dominant position at the start of the match.

You have 3 votes to choose whether the blonde lady or asian lady wins the titfight, sexfight and which one is sexier
Descriptive comments and feedback would be appreciated.

Umm the images are not loading for me for some reason, anyone has any idea why or could reshare them please, sounds like a hot contest!
Oops, your rack got flattened, Oh yeah I did it.