News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What to do if you feel ripped off by a site?

• 3 Replies

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
What to do if you feel ripped off by a site?
« on: July 27, 2011, 04:25:43 AM »
I won't mention the name or e-mail address here, but I recently paid for a month-long membership to a catfight site and it, well, sucked. It was a cartoon site and the previews looked great. But there were only a few stories on the site and most of those were only partially completed. It had not been updated since 2010.
So I cancelled my membership the same night I joined.
 I don't want to start a big fight here but I think other people should know what they're getting into when they join this site. So what do you guys think? Let it go and mark it up to experience (and yeah, it's not the first time I've been burned, sadly) Or tell people just which site I'm referring to and let the chips fall?

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
Re: What to do if you feel ripped off by a site?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 08:53:20 AM »
  I think you should let the pulic know. Sites like that deserve to be known. They dont care about you, so why would you care about some dishonest crap site.?
jjb

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »
  I think you should let the pulic know. Sites like that deserve to be known. They dont care about you, so why would you care about some dishonest crap site.?
I agree 100 percent. Also when i find out about some site ripping people off i like to let others know so they dont get ripped off either.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 09:33:32 AM »
  Ripoff sites should be posted. Bitchs like sabrina stone, She dont care that she has ripped any 1 off.  When confronted the cowards hide, and lie. So i propose any 1 who has been or felt ripped off. Post the company that did it. OR if it was a poorly done custom. Report that, and stay why. Keep others from falling into shady companies. More word that gets out there. WITH any luck enough people will stop doing business with them, and they will shut down
jjb