News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My wife fights

• 6 Replies

rfranks46

My wife fights
« on: July 30, 2011, 08:59:39 PM »
It started 7 months ago as we were leaving the new year's eve party for my wife's office.  "Fuck you" my wife said to one of her coworkers as they walked towards the cars.  My wife, Dianne, used that tone of voice that let me know she wasn't kidding around.                                                                                     By the time I caught up with Dianne, she was in the other woman's face.  The other woman, Becky, a fellow manager from my wife's office, gave Dianne a piece of her mind.  Steve, Becky's husband, pulled his wife by the arm thus preventing things from turning physical.                                                                                              After nearly 7 months of arguing with her coworker, my told me that she and Becky had decided to meet at the offfice after normal business hours and finally settle things between them.  I had watched my wife fight many times in the past, but now in her mid 40's, I didn't think it was the best way for two professional women to work out their differences.                                                                                We arrived at the office complex shortly after 8:00pm and there was only one other car in the parking lot.  we made our way to the conference room where he saw Beck and Steve moving the chairs and table away from the center of the room.                                                                                                  Dianne helped move the last few chairs while I shook hands with Steve.  Becky and Dianne explained to both us that they did not want us to interfere and that "this" needed to happen.  "One of us is going to fuck the other when this is over," becky informed us.  Much to my surprise, she and Dianne had agreed to this as well as some other ground rules.

Dianne pulled off her shirt and remove her shorts.  A white spandex body suit held a soft pair of D cups.  Becky wore only a red sports bra and matching panties.  "It's over after this" Becky said and Dianne nodded.

I sat near Steve as we admired each other's wives.  Becky was a bit heavier han Dianne, but they seemed to be the same height.  Becky's tits looked heavy in te red bra and it was obvious that they were real.

The women said nothing, but cautiously approached one another.  Dianne reached out to grab Becky's long Brown hair and Becky slapped her hand away.  "I thouht we greed to fight like women andnot like girls."      Becky's hand follwed her words and she slapped my with across the face.  Dianne tackled Becky an the crashed on to the carpet.

Legs wrapped together an they rolled into the chairs along the wall.  Diane pinnd one of Beck's arms to the ground and it was quickly apparent that Dianne was stronger thn Becky. 

Dianne got to her knees on top of Becky an she struggle to force the weaker woman's other arm to the grond.  Becky's free hand reached up and found Diane's tits.  Becky had a handfull through the spadex top. Becky quicky pulled the spandex out of the way and grabbed Dianne's bare breast.

Dianne let go of Beckys wrist and she attacked Becky's tits.  The four breast were being mauled in front of us.  The women groane ad cursed at each other.  The groans were silenced by a loud slap as Dianne landed an open hand on Becky's face.  Becky grabed two hamdfulls of my wife's  and pulled he off of her.

Diane rolled away and then got to her feet.  Becky slowly got up.  Both women were breathing heavy.  There body's covered in sweat.  Dianne's body suit was stretched out at the top and it looked silly on her.   As the two women caught their breath Diann pulled her damaged garmentof.  As Becky slid out of her panties Dianne tossed her body suit at Becky's husband.

The two women went right back at, only now noting separated them.  They were surprisingly brutal and at one point I tought about stopping the fight.  Steve andI exchanged nervous glances. 

At one point Diane was holding Becky's head down on the carpet as she dug her other hand into Becky's crotch.  Becky literaly squealed and I asumed Dianne had fingered her ass. 

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
Re: My wife fights
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 10:03:59 PM »
when is the next part coming??

rfranks46

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 10:49:31 PM »
Becky kicked her leggs wildly as her most private parts were worked over.  Dianne struggled to control her opponent in an attempt to get her to submitt.  Becky reached back and got a hold of one of Dianne's tits.  The women were wrapped so tight together thatr I really couldn't see what they were doig to each other.  Dianne let out a loud groan, Becky was pinching one of her tits.

Dianne's arm moved back and fourth at an incredible rate.  Although I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, I knew it was bringing Becky close to climaxing.    Becky started to scream and as she did, Steve rose to his feet.  I had to agree with what must have been going through his mind.  It was time to put a stop to the fight.

Dianne was almost behind and on top of Becky.  Before Steve could say anything Becky's foot connected with Dianne's mid section and Dianne rolled backwards.  The foot to the stomach took it's toll on Dianne or at least it knocked the wind out of her.

Dianne rolled from her back to her side, but it was too late.  A very angry and humiliated Becky was on her.  Dianne never had a chance to fend her off.  Becky landed on top of Dianne and she immediately straddled her. 

Becky slapped her twice in the face and the moved up on her torso.  Dianne didn't put up much of a fight.  Becky's crotch moved over Dianne's tits and soon a tick mat of brown pubic hair was forced down on to Dianne's face. 

Steve was still on his feet when the mufffled words, "I give...." came from my wife.  Becky didn't move off Dianne right away, but she did move back away from Dianne's nose and mouth.

Becky's hands went down to the carpet just above Dianne's head.  The sight of thw two of them in that position was almost too much to take in.  Becky's tits hung only inches from Dianne's face, Becky's pussy less than a foot from Dianne's mouth.  The two stayed just like that for several minutes while both fighters caught their breath.

Steve finally sat back down and we both sat there watching our wives for several awkward minutes.

Becky rose from Dianne and walked over to Steve.  They embraced briefly and then Becky walked over to a gym back where her sneakers were.  Dianne was slow to move.  She rolled on her side and I could see the red marks on her left breasts.  She put up a great fight, but had lost.

Becky removed a strap on dildo the the gym bag and she quickly put it on.  The ease in which she put the fake penis on lead me to believe she had worn it many times before.

Dianne saw her coming and she spread her legs.  She knew wha the rules were.  Becky droppd to her knees to mount Dianne, but she rolled her over on her stomach.  I assumed the worst for my wife as Becky pulled Dianne to her.  Becky guided the plastic weapon into Dianne's pussy and sloly fuckd her doggy style.

Becky grabbed Dianne's hair and pulled as she slowly had her way.  The two fighters moved as one on the carpet.  Dianne was obviously enjoying what Becky was giving her.  Dianne began to moan an I knew what that meant.  Becky let go of Diane's hair and move her face tothe back of Diane's head.  Becky whispered something to her as their rythmic movem.coments continued.

Dianne's moaning grew and she fell foward away from Becky.  Dianne climaxed as Becky pulled out of her.  Becky loosened the dildo's strap, slid out of it an rolled Dianne on to her back.  Beck srtaddled he beaten opponent an lowered her pussy on to Diane's face.  Steve and I watched as Dianne licked Becky.

It was an incredible sight to watch to fierce fighters end so gently.  Becky let out a deep growl and came.  Her knees got weak and she rolld off of Dianne.  Dianne rolled with her and continued to kiss an lick until Becky pushed Dianne's head away.

Becky got up after several minutes and got dressed.  Both she and Steve left without saying  word.

Dianne and I rearranged the chairs and table in the conference room and we talked  as we did.  Based on what she said,  she dosn't the she and Becky will have any more problems at work. 

But I know my wife better than that...........

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 12:01:32 AM »
Very nice story.  Looking forward to the next time she fights.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 07:58:30 PM »
Great story. I love fighting wife stories

Offline kelcey

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 12:42:28 AM »
Great story! I am a big fan of "My Wife Fights" stories. Keep them coming, PLEASE!!!!!

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 06:18:24 AM »
I love fighting wife stories