News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Which video company would you like to return to glory?

• 9 Replies

Offline Capital City Catfights

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
    • Capital City Catfights Website
Which video company would you like to return to glory?
« on: July 31, 2011, 02:11:45 PM »
Good day,

As a producer, I am very curious as to which type of catfights or female combat do people miss the most. These companies have either stopped making videos or greatly changed their format as to what they sell.

The results of this poll will help Capital City Catfights choose which direction we would like to take our company in the future. We have the ability to do many different things with our website, but ultimately it is what the customer really wants that will drive what we do.

Thank you for your vote,

Capital City Catfights

To help people along...

Steel Kittens - Semi comp matches with very good looking women that moved from an apartment setting to the ring. Topless

Crystal Video - Real fights that were shoter and between less attactive women, not model types but more girl next door. Not wrestling, but fighting. Not always topless

California Wildcats - Semi comp matches in scenarios between very good looking women. Topless

California Supreme - Competitive mat wrestling that focused on different holds and styles. topless

Delta Tiger Lillies - Wrestling matches with hair pulling and slapping. Girls next door in one piece suits fighting hard without a script. One piece suits

Joan Wise - Very good looking women who did competitive rules fights with facesitting endings. Topless

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Re: Which video company would you like to return to glory?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 04:32:49 PM »
I became aware of Delta Tiger Lilies through ECNWC, which is re-distributing some of their productions.
They are now among my favorites. I was astonished by the ferocity in these catfights between next-door neighbor soccer moms.
[If anyone has knowledge of a reputable distributor of other DTL videos, I would appreciate you passing that along.]

I have some of your productions, and I applaud your efforts. Although your catfights feature combat a little lighter than I tend to enjoy, your fighters look like they come from a better end of the socioeconomic spectrum than most. I’m hoping that will continue, along with an increase in the intensity of the fights.

Crystal was an icon in the early days of the catfight genre, but their combatants tended to come from, er, the lower end of the socioeconomic spectrum. I don't see a need for a new producer to go down that well travelled road.

As for the remaining producers, I found most of their productions to be forgettable and/or boring.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 04:34:47 PM by angrmgmt »

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 05:26:34 PM »
As I understand the rules of these threads, I will intentionally stay out of the conversations. I do hope this thread stays active with comments from female combat fans.

Thanks

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 09:21:10 PM »
I choose VSL, sister company to CW.  BTW, not in a million years would I equate CW to SK as both semi-comp.  A number of CW vids have real, intense action that happens to be in a scenario context.  SK is totally fake.

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 09:24:12 AM »
  SK is still going strong. But quite a toss up. between wildcats an supreme,  Delta and joan i havent seen there work. crystal, isnt bad.   Add SWT and GG, along with tropicana would have made the poll very tough to choose from.
jjb

Offline wivesfight

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 06:58:33 PM »
California Wildcats was always one of my favorites.  As the years went on they seemed to be more in to sexfights/trib, which is not a big turn on for me.
I loved their scenario fights like American Cousin

Mandarin

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 07:59:40 PM »
I voted for Crystal and although Joan Wise had very good films I still would like to see Crystal return.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 12:48:44 PM »
How important was total nudity to California Wildcats' overal product?

Would topless be just as good?

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 10:04:18 PM »
Crystal without a doubt. Real women, not models. Actual action instead of giggle and spank type matches.  I hate these videos where the models barely move and instead just talk endlessly while pretending to pull hair... and they rarely say more than "owww stop, or I'll hit you" . Geez.   Nudity wasn't a must, no domination, strap on things either.  Cheaply made but always well done

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2011, 11:30:01 PM »
Crystal films is def top of list.

And remember they did not do just one but multiple real matches per video magazine.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi