News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mom Catfight!

• 3 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Mom Catfight!
« on: July 31, 2011, 02:17:43 PM »
Mom’s Catfight!
By: texasfightfan@yahoo.com

Pam had it all.  She was 25 years old, long blonde hair, and her measurements are 40D-24-35.  She is 5’ 10’’ tall and weighs 150 lbs.  She is the most popular nurse at the hospital and had all of the male doctors, married and single, hitting on her.  She’s a big slut and likes to have sex.  Her favorite is wrapping her huge tits around a stiff cock and having the guy cum all over her tits and face!  She’s a big Amazon type blonde and likes it rough.  She likes taking it up the ass doggie style and having the guy using her boobs as hand holds as they slams his monster dick into over and over while she fingers her monster pussy and rubs her huge clit! 

Her life would be perfect if it wasn’t for Carmen, the lead nurse.  Carmen is Mexican with brunette hair with dyed blonde highlights.  She’s 42 years old and has a 19 year son Juan, but you would never know it by looking at her incredible body!  She’s in better shape than most 25 year old women.  Her measurements are 36C-26-37 inches.  She’s 5’3” tall and weighs around 130 lbs.  She works out at the gym and knows some karate which keeps her in great shape.  She’s a great nurse, but is also a slut.  Her favorite type of sex is giving blowjobs, while fingering her pussy!  She then likes getting her J-Lo ass fucked and then her pussy, in that order, one, two three, but prefers to have all three done at the same time! 

Carmen was the most popular nurse until Pam joined the staff.  All of the other nurses talk behind both of their backs, because both of them like to sleep with the doctors, patients and nurses to advance their careers and to just have fun.  Both women hated each other and it was only a matter of time before the whole thing blew up. 

Carmen had been criticizing Pam all shift about everything that she was doing wrong.  They were in the women’s locker room after work when it started.  “PAM, I’M GOING TO WRITE YOU FOR ALL OF THE MISTAKES YOU MADE TONIGHT.  SEVERAL OF THEM WERE QUITE SERIOUS AND COULD HAVE HURT THE PATIENTS IF I HADN’T CAUGHT THEM.”  “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?  I DID EVERYTHING CORRECT.  YOU’RE JUST JEALOUS THAT DR HALL IS DATING ME INSTEAD OF YOUR SORRY, SAGGING  BROWN ASS!  I’M GIVING HIM THE PUSSY HE DESERVES, SO ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON, YOU OLD WHORE!  I SAW DR HALL FUCKING YOU UP THE ASS LAST WEEK.  HE TOLD ME HE PREFERS MY WHITE ASS TO YOUR’S YOU SLUTTY cxnt!”  Carmen replied “AND I SAW YOU AT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY FUCKING AND SUCKING 2 WHITE GUYS AT THE SAME TIME.  WHAT’S THE MATTER BLONDIE?  IS THAT SMELLY PUSSY OF YOURS TOO GOOD FOR BLACKS, MEXICANS AND ORIENTALS?” 

Pam teased back “THAT BROWN PUSSY OF YOURS IS SO OLD IT HAS MOLD ON IT!  I DON’T KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO FUCK YOU WHEN THEY CAN HAVE MY GRADE A 100% PURE WHITE AMERICAN PUSSY!”  “I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU MY PUTA, YOU LITTLE ZORRA!”  yells Carmen. “I’M GOING TO TEACH YOU’RE A LESSON SO BAD YOU’LL NEVER SHOW YOUR WHITE ASS AROUND HERE AGAIN!”  YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!  I’M BIGGER, STRONGER AND QUICKER THAN YOU ARE MEXIcxnt!  I’M GOING TO SEND YOUR SORRY ASS BACK TO MEXICO WHERE IT BELONGS!” screams Pam.  The two wildcats jumped at each other and the fight was on!

Both women still had on their green scrubs.  Carmen rushed Pam and threw her against the lockers.  SMASH!  Both women were pulling on each other’s long hair and cussing each other.  The noise attracted the male nurses and Juan who were waiting outside the locker room to pick up his mom.  They were surprised to see the two women fighting, but no one, including the other female nurses made any attempts to stop the fighters.

Pam had the size advantage and was younger, but Carmen was much quicker.  She was throwing punches left and right to Pam’s pretty face!  Whenever Pam would put up her arms to protect her face, Carmen would switch and target Pam’s huge tits and stomach, with some of the punches landing lower and striking Pam’s womanhood! 

Pam throws a front snap kick that connect with Carmen pussy!  OOF!  Carmen stagers, but is able to throw a wicked right round house kick that hits the Amazon right in the boobs!  Carmen uses her superior speed and rechambers her right leg and launches another right roundhouse kick directly into Pam’s pussy!  Pam falls back into the lockers.   

Carmen has Pam cornered against the lockers & got a hold of Pam’s top and pulls down hard, ripping if off, leaving Pam I her sexy red Victoria secret push up bra.  Her large 40 D boobs were heaving as she fought back, throwing punches at Carmen.  Juan was cheering on his mom.  All of the male nurses and Juan had huge bulges in their pants watching these two vixens fight! 

Pam was able to launch a small counter attack, landed a few punches and returned the favor and ripped off Carmen’s scrub top, showing off her 36C tits in a sexy yellow bra.  She breathed in deeply, expanding her chest to the fullest, showing off her great breasts!  Carmen charged again and ran head first into Pam’s tight abs knocking her on the ground and knocking the wind out of her.  She reached down and removed Pam’s bra, freeing those 40D tatas!  What a sight!  Pam had a deep dark tan, but her boobs were creamy white and the nipples were rock hard!  Carmen then reached down and removed Pam’s scrub pants, showing off Pam’s sexy red thong!  Everyone was cheering ‘STRIP HER her!  STRIP HER!  WE WANT TO SEE SOME WHITE PUSSY!”  Carmen strutted over to Pam, all cocky and said “LET’S SEE IF WHITEY IS A REAL BLONDE!”  and reaches down to pull off Pam’s thong.  It rips off with ease and the Amazon blonde is as naked as the day she was born! 

Carmen reached down and pulled the white girl up by the hair and starts to slap her face back and forth.  ‘YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A BIGOT AND A SLUT!   IT’S GOING TO BE FUN TAKING YOU APART IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!”  Carmen then started to use the blonde’s large breasts as punching bags!  SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!  Pam was screaming as tears rolled down her cheeks!  Charlie, a 6’ 4’ 240 lbs black orderly had his pants unzipped and was stroking his cock!  It was huge!  At least 9 inches and he cheered Carmen, encouraging her to ‘KICK THE SHIT OUT OF WHITEY!  FUCK HER UP GOOD!”

Carmen grabbed Pam’s shoulder and pulled her toward her as she slammed her left knee three times into her cxnt!  UMP! UMP! UMP!  Pam falls to the ground and Carmen drags her by her large boobs to the center of the room, so everyone has a good view of the fun that is about to start!

Carmen jumps and lands with her knees on the blonde’s 40D tits!  OUCH!  She starts slapping the white girl’s face and boobs to the delight of the crowd.  Pam breasts are turning bright red from the assault and Carmen screams “IT ‘S TIME TO ADD SOME MORE COLOR TO THOSE TITS cxnt! As she starts punching them until they turn black and blue!  ‘OH GOD….PLLLEEEESSE   STOP….YOU’RE KILLLING ME……SHIT…..OH GOD…..STOP!” begs the naked Amazon white girl!

Carmen changes her attack, reaching back to the blonde’s pussy & rips out the blonde pubic hair by the roots!  The Amazon’s pussy is soon completely bald, showing off her large pussy lips!  Carmen teases Pam “YOU’RE NOTHING, BUT A BIG WHORE, BUT YOUR MY BITCH NOW!  IT’S TIME TO PLAY WITH MY NEW SEX TOY!” as she started to finger the white girl’s monster pussy!!!  Pam starts to writher in pleasure as her clitoris starts to grow as she goes in heat!  “YOU HAVE AN EL GRANDE CLIT!”  laughs Carmen and the crowd.  “PLEASE STOP…YOU WIN…DON’T MAKE ME CUM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE….PLEASE!”  Carmen just laughs and continues to manipulate the blonde’s pussy, driving her closer to an orgasm!  Pam’s clit grows until it is an inch long!  Pam starts screaming “I’m cuming….oh dear god I’m cuming!”  Carmen takes her long nails and pinches the white girl’s clit and the blonde’s pussy explodes from the pleasure and pain, spraying pussy juices everywhere! 

Pam is on the verge of passing out from having her clit pinched so hard and Charlie is on the verge of blowing his wad!  Carmen noticed this and her eyes got real big as she saw the size of his cock!  She let Pam fall to the ground and ripped off her scrub pants, showing off her yellow thong!  She drops to her knees and said “I NEED YOUR CUM TO MAKE ME STRONG!”, grabs Charlie’s penis and started sucking it, taking all nine inches into her mouth like the pro that she is, and fingers her wet pussy with her left hand!!!

Charlie started to moan and groan and screamed “I’M CUMMING!”  Carmen’s Adam apple started to bob up and down, faster and faster, as she swallowed Charlie’s hot, white cum!  Some cum started to drip from Carmen’s lip, as she couldn’t keep up with Charlie’s monster orgasm!  She removed his cock from her mouth and stroked it up and down with her right hand, spraying cum all over the floor, as she finger fucked her pussy to an explosive orgasm! 

Pam was able to recover from Carmen’s assault and is standing, mouth open in awe, like everyone else, at what she was seeing!  She rushed Carmen, who was still on her knees and tackles her.  Carmen’s head hits a bench and is stunned by the impact!  Pam punches Carmen repeatedly in the face, drawing blood from her lips and nose!  Pam pins Carmen on her back and pins her arms with her knees as she straddles the Mexican upper stomach.   

Pam teases Carmen ‘IT’S PAYBACK TIME WHORE!  LET’S SEE WHAT YOUR TITS LOOK LIKE!” quickly removes Carmen’s yellow bra and said “YOU CALL THOSE BROWN WRINKLY THINGS TITS!  IT’S NO WONDER WHY DR HALL RATHER SUCK ON MY FINE WHITE BREASTS!  As she expands her chest and cups her tits, slowly turning left to right for everyone to see!  ‘YOU STRIPPED ME NAKED, WELL, LET’S SEE WHAT YOUR OLD PUSSY LOOKS LIKE!”  The crowd cheers and Carmen is crying like a baby, pleading, ‘PLEASE DON’T STRIP ME HERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, NOT IN FRONT OF MY SON, I BEG YOU TO STOP!”  Pam just laughs and with one quick grabs rips off Carmen’s thong and Carmen is butt ass naked!!!  The crowd of men and women are going nuts, seeing two totally naked women trying to kick each other’s ass! 

Pam taunts Carmen “YOU STUPID ASS MEXICANS.  ALWAYS THINK YOU’RE BETTER THAN US WHITES!  GO BACK TO MEXICAO WHERE YOU BELONG cxnt!”   Pam roughly starts grabbing Carmen’s boobs drawing scrams of agony from Carmen!  She pinches and pulls on her dark brown nipples and then slaps the tits back and forth.  She then starts throwing punches into each boob!!  Several other guys have their hands in their pants massaging their erections.  All have smiles.  A couple of the female nurses are massaging their breast and rubbing their crotches as they get turned on by the fight!  Juan is staring at his mother in disbelief, but at the same time, totally turned on by these two sexy wildcats!

Pam reaches back and starts to rip out Carmen’s brown pubic hair by the roots!  Her body is actually lifted off the floor and Pam grabs handful after handful of pussy hair out by the roots!  ‘SOMEONE HELP ME!  PLEASSEEE!  SHE’S DESTROYING MY PUSSY!  PLEASE STOP….SHE WANTS TO PULL OUT ALL OF MY BROWN BUSH!” 

Pam reserves her position, so she’s sitting on Carmen’s face, facing her feet.  Pam’s butt muffles Carmen’s pleads for mercy as she starts to punch her brown cxnt!   Men and women are cheering Pam on!  ‘HARDER, HIT THE BITCH’S cxnt HARDER!”  Carmen’s legs are kicking wildly as she tries to escape this punishment, but to no avail.  Pam soon puts an end to this little movement as she reaches forward, grabs Carmen’s ankles and slowly pulls Carmen’s legs back!   Carmen’s pleads for mercies are barely audible as her legs are slowly pulled up in the air and the back until they’re almost touching her head!       

In this matchbook position, Carmen’s pussy and asshole are wide open for everyone to see including Juan.  He’s never imagined his mother in this position, but he’s no longer thinking of her as his mother, but a beaten Mexican warrior, who’s getting her ass kicked by a white Amazon! 

“HEY JUAN.  HAS YOUR MOM EVER SHOWN YOU THIS BEFORE?  SHE SHOWS IT OFF TO ALL OF THE DOCTORS!  MY PUSSY IS MUCH BETTER, YOUNGER AND FIRMER AND IT DOESN’T STINK LIKE SOMETHING DIED!  IF YOU WANT, I’LL LET YOU FUCK ME WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS GANG BANGING YOUR MOM!” 

Pam then starts to finger Carmen’s pussy and play with her engorged clitoris!  Carmen’s legs start kicking in protest again as the room turns quite and everyone watches Pam play with her new toy!  She uses the other hand to start pumping her fingers up Carmen’s ass!  Carmen tries to fight going into heat, but can resist Pam’s expert manipulation! 

Pam moves further forward, allowing Carmen to breathe easier.  Carmen’s breathing is getting deeper and faster as Pam rapes her pussy and ass with her fingers!  Carmen’s hips start humping along in time to Pam finger thrusts as she tries to help get herself off!  Carmen is soon begging “FUCK ME!  MAKE ME CUM!  I NEED TO CUM SOOOO BAD!” Pam finger are moving in and out faster and faster until Carmen’s pussy explodes with het 1st orgasm, shooting pussy juices out as the crowd cheers! 

Pam drags Carmen up by her tits over to a table and grabs some duct tape and tapes Carmen arms, so she leading chest down on the table, with her J-Lo ass sticking out, the perfect target!  Pam struts up to Juan, “MIND IF I BORROW YOUR BELT?” as she removes his 1 inch wide black leather belt.  ‘YOUR MOM HAS BEEN A BAD LITTLE GIRL.  I THNK SHE NEEDS TO GET HER ASS WHIPPED!  DO YOU AGREE?”  Juan just smiles and nods his head yes! 

Pam orders Carmen to lick the shit that is non Pam’s fingers from the ass finger fucking, but she refuses!  ‘OKAY, YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE.”  Says Pam as she proceeds to whip Carmen’s ass, back and forth, over and over, with Juan’s belt!  ‘YOU FUCKING cxnt…I’M GOING TO KILL YOU……SHIT…PLEEEASE STOPS!”  begs Carmen.  Pam keeps this going until there are welts on poor Carmen’s beautiful butt!  She asked Carmen again to lick her fingers clean and this time she obeys as she is completely broken by the blonde Amazon!  ‘THAT A GOOD GIRL!  MAYBE I’LL KEEP YOU AS MY SEX SLAVE AND NOT SEND YOU BACK TO MEXICO!”

Pam asks any of the women if they want to whip Carmen and several jump at the opportunity!  Carmen’s ass is covered with welts and black and blue by the time they are done with her 15 minutes later! 

Pam cuts off the duct tape, freeing Carmen.  ‘NOW ITS TIME TO REAL GET THIS PARTY STARTED!  WHO WANTS TO FUCK THIS BIT TITTED WHORE”  Several men scream yes and eve a few women line up for some fun!!!

Pam tossed Carmen on the ground and kneels by her head, facing her feet and holding her arms down, as the 1st lucky guy drops his pants, grins, slaps Carmen’s legs open and slams his cock deep into her wet pussy!  ‘PLEASE, YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THIS….I’LL NEVER BOTHER YOU AGAIN…I’LL WORK AT ANOTHER HOSPITAL……PLEASE NOT HERE IN FRONT OF MY SON”  she begs.  ‘TOO LATE.  YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE PICKED ON A SUPERIOR WHITE WOMAN.  NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE!”  laughs Pam.

The guy is slamming in cock faster and faster into Carmen and she soon starts to response and starts thrusting her hips in time to the fucking!  ‘UUUMMMM…..OH, OH, OH……..SOOOOO GOOOD,        I’M SO WET AND HORNY……..YES, YES,,,,,,I’M CUMING!  Screams Carmen as she has her 2nd orgasm of many that she is about to have tonight!

Pam has two of the female nurses grab Carmen’s legs and spread them wide, showing off her wet, cum leaking pussy!     “IT’S cxnt KICKING TIME!  Screams Pam as she starts kicking Carmen’s cxnt over and over and over!!!  “GO SMACK! BACK SMACK! TO SMACK! MEXICO SMACK!!!  “STOP!!!.....OH GOD…PLEASE STOP!!!!.....SHIT THAT HURTS… STOP…PLEEEASE……STOOOOP!”  begs poor Carmen as she pulls on her own long hair!  The other women join in, slamming Carmen’s cxnt over and over, until Carmen’s eyes roll back in her head and passes out from the pain!

Pam flips the defeated Mexican bitch on her stomach and tells the guys to “FUCK HER J LO ASS!”  HARD!!!”  The 1st guy wastes no time and slam his 6 inch cock in Carmen’s ass, slamming it in and out a Carmen begs in Spanish to stop.  He grabs her large breasts as a hand hold, and slams his cock deeper and deeper into her ass!  Carmen screams from the pain and pleasure and has another orgasm!  The next guy enters her ass and starts the process all over again.  Carmen’s head is hanging low and her palms slap the floor as she begs him to stop, but her body soon starts to respond and move in time to the anal fucking!  Two more guys do the same until cum is running out of the Mexican’s ass! 

Pam flips her over and tells the guys to attack her pussy which they do with glee!  Each guy fucks her pussy harder than the last guy, rocking Carmen’s world, like she has never been fucked before!

Pam walks up to Juan, unzip his jeans and starts stroking hic cock!  YOU ENJOYED WATCHING ME KICK YOUR MOM’S ASS?  DIDN’T YOU?  YOU’RE NICE AND HARD AND NEED TO CUM SOOO BAD!  Teases Pam.  Juan is can’t resists and so is moaning with pleasure!  He watches as guy after guy fuck his mom and she cums again, again and again!     

Pam continues ‘I WANT YOU TO CUM FOR ME.  I WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER FORGET THIS NIGHT!”  as she opens her mouth and starts to suck on Juan cock!  Juan starts grunting loud “I’M CUMMING!”  Pam removes his cock from her mouth and aims it right at Carmen’s face!  Carmen is watching as her son explodes and shoots his cum all over her face and tits as she screams from another orgasm! 

Pam then screams “IT’S CUM FACIAL TIME!” as the men line up for their blow jobs! Pam holds down Carmen’s head so she has to swallow all of the cum!  Eventually Carmen can’t swallow any more, and the guys ejaculate their hot white cum all over Carmen’s pretty face!  She soon is caked in cum, her head, tits, abs and pussy!  What a sight!  Juan finds the sight quite erotic, as the guys cum over and over, all over his mom! Carmen is pleading “NO MAS, NO MAS!  I CAN’T EVEN SEE….PLESAE STOP!”   

A couple of the nurses then drag the pleading Carmen off to a conference room where the doctors are holding a meeting.  Needless to say, the doctors had a meeting they’ll never forget with the naked Mexican head nurse.

Juan drives his mom home in silence early the next morning.  Not a word is spoken until they get home.  She then asks Juan if he would like to see her kick the Pam’s bigot ass.  He replies that he would love to see that and fuck her ass as Pam is forced to eat his mom’s pussy!

Will Carmen challenge the Amazon Pam to a rematch, or will she move back to Mexico in disgrace!    Or will the Amazon Pam move on to embarrass and humiliate another victim?  Let me know what you think.

Offline danny-boy69

Re: Mom Catfight!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 04:02:46 PM »
What a great story!
german catfight fan

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 09:49:23 PM »
WOW  What a story

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 02:06:11 AM »
Great story.... Sexual humiliation really establishes who is in charge.