News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

Does my girlfriend have what it takes?

Yes
26 (47.3%)
No
17 (30.9%)
Maybe
12 (21.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Girlfriend Going Back it Again

• 40 Replies

Ronnie123

Re: Girlfriend Going Back it Again
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 12:08:49 AM »
So for those curious as to what's going on, the fight will happening October 13th which is a Saturday. I'll post what happens the next day.

Sorry for keeping a lot of you in the dark for so long, been a long couple of weeks for me.

Thanks for the info thus far.

Do you have anymore information about the fight?

Like what type of fight, is it going to be multiple "falls" like last time, what are the rules, ect.

Also, you should throw up a poll between your girlfriend and the other girl with pictures/stats so we can vote on who we think will take it, like last time.The longer the poll goes the more opinions we'll have. It will be interesting to see what people think!

Goodluck to you and your girl! :D

Ronnie123

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 02:36:42 AM »
From the previous page:

"She says they're standard wrestling rules. Pinfall or quit to win, no facial contact(kicking or punching only), and low blows are fair play. There are rounds, which are unlimited and time outs aloud(up to 3 per person). Attire will be bikinis and protective mouthguards will be worn."

Oh wow, sorry. Thanks for pointing that out. It's been a while so I forgot that was posted.

It was be awesome to get a legit poll going though!

Ronnie123

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 01:57:54 PM »
Hey, it's only a couple of days until the fight, right? :D

Just wanted to wish you guys luck! I hope everything goes smoothly!

Also, so long as the fight is still gonna go on now would probably be a good time to start a poll. :D

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 02:33:39 PM »
For those wondering, no I am not dead. Just busy. Also the fight is still on for tomorrow, I'll post what happened on Sunday!

Ronnie123

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 06:43:25 PM »
For those wondering, no I am not dead. Just busy. Also the fight is still on for tomorrow, I'll post what happened on Sunday!

Awesome! Hope everything goes smooth. :D

Care to start a poll?

Ronnie123

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2011, 02:21:06 AM »

Heyy, I hope everything is ok?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2011, 03:49:19 AM »
So Saturday was the big catfight between my gf, Brittany and session wrestler Katelyn.

The attire for that evening were bikinis. My gf decided to wear her black bikini, while Katelyn wore a leopard print bikini. Both looked really good, never have I gotten so hard at looking at 2 beautiful women in their bikinis. The rules were read once more, no facial contact. Punches and kicks acceptable. Lows blows were fair play. Win by submission or pinfall.

The fight was pretty intense from the start. They grappled with one another in a test of strength, which Brittany lost...but she kept going at Katelyn even when she was thrown down! She managed to kick one of Katelyn's legs out from underneath and both wrestled around on the mats in the living room, grabbing each others hair and pulling.

When Brittany managed to get on top, BAM! Katelyn landed a knee into her pussy. I couldn't believe it as my gf rolled off and began yelling in pain and Katelyn didn't let up as she grabbed her hair and attempted to pull her up, only have my gf uppercut her in her own pussy and then tackled back down to the floor!

It was some wild stuff and the whole rolling on the floor lasted for awhile, until both got up and attempted to bear hug one another. Katelyn again proved the stronger as she lifted my gf up, shook her around and then dropped her on her knee between her legs!

There were a lot of punches thrown and kicks, but mostly floor wrestling and grappling. Eventually I thought my gf had the bigger girl with a figure 4 leg lock, but Katelyn's pretty tough. Managed to use that against Brittany!

The session ended after nearly 20min when Katelyn landed a hard body shot, taking the wind out of my gf and then power slamming her to the mat and pinning her!

Afterwards there were no hard feeling, handshakes and hugs from both girls in respect. Brittany said it was a lot of fun and challenging facing someone not only bigger and heavier, but experienced as well.

Ronnie123

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2011, 08:06:12 AM »
So Saturday was the big catfight between my gf, Brittany and session wrestler Katelyn.

The attire for that evening were bikinis. My gf decided to wear her black bikini, while Katelyn wore a leopard print bikini. Both looked really good, never have I gotten so hard at looking at 2 beautiful women in their bikinis. The rules were read once more, no facial contact. Punches and kicks acceptable. Lows blows were fair play. Win by submission or pinfall.

The fight was pretty intense from the start. They grappled with one another in a test of strength, which Brittany lost...but she kept going at Katelyn even when she was thrown down! She managed to kick one of Katelyn's legs out from underneath and both wrestled around on the mats in the living room, grabbing each others hair and pulling.

When Brittany managed to get on top, BAM! Katelyn landed a knee into her pussy. I couldn't believe it as my gf rolled off and began yelling in pain and Katelyn didn't let up as she grabbed her hair and attempted to pull her up, only have my gf uppercut her in her own pussy and then tackled back down to the floor!

It was some wild stuff and the whole rolling on the floor lasted for awhile, until both got up and attempted to bear hug one another. Katelyn again proved the stronger as she lifted my gf up, shook her around and then dropped her on her knee between her legs!

There were a lot of punches thrown and kicks, but mostly floor wrestling and grappling. Eventually I thought my gf had the bigger girl with a figure 4 leg lock, but Katelyn's pretty tough. Managed to use that against Brittany!

The session ended after nearly 20min when Katelyn landed a hard body shot, taking the wind out of my gf and then power slamming her to the mat and pinning her!

Afterwards there were no hard feeling, handshakes and hugs from both girls in respect. Brittany said it was a lot of fun and challenging facing someone not only bigger and heavier, but experienced as well.

Aww, sorry to hear about the loss. : ( This is her first right? She was 2-0 before?

Your girl is brave though. I was worried for her when I seen Katelyn's stats and I kinda expected this to happen, but then again your girl has pulled off some stunning upsets in the past so I was thinking she might be able to do it in this fight as well.

How does she feel about the loss now that a few days have passed? She seemed like a really good sport abort it after the fight, but sometimes girls hide their emotions. Has she been down at all about the loss, or losing in front of you?

Also, does she have any other fights planned / coming up? Maybe it might be a good idea for her to fight someone she's already beaten to get her confidence back up? I'm sure Meghan wouldn't hesitate for a rematch and stats wise she compares much better with your GF I think. Katelyn may just be too much for her with the weight/experience difference.

Ronnie123

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2011, 10:18:17 AM »
Thanks for the recap sounded really intense. Slightly amazed that two people can have a fight like that and then be respectful after lol. But then not everyone who does this ends matches holding a grudge now do they lol.

Yeah, I was wondering that myself. Maybe not a grudge, but when you give your all like his GF did and come up short you're normally at least a little disappointed / upset when things don't go your way. At least in my experience, which is why I wonder if she may be hiding some emotions.

Ronnie123

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2011, 10:20:25 AM »
Not sure it's the best idea to have Meghan go at it with her again really, that was a lot of drama that wasn't exactly needed you know? But that's just my view on that. Better to have more friendly, safe fights I think especially if she's gonna be doing it more regularly.

You may be right, but I just figured Meghan may be a good choice since they already know her, she would be willing to fight, and she's a good match for Brittany skill/height/weight wise.

I see your point though.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2011, 05:57:25 PM »
Please no more drama with Meghan. As great of a rivalry as you guys may think it is, just no.

My gf said she'd do it again with her friend Amy like the 1st time. She's even considering trying to get a tag team thing going with 2 other friends, but nothing concrete. Holiday season is coming up and we both work jobs that are very demanding during that year.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 04:00:30 AM »
Amy did box my gf before and she said she be up to almost anything for her.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2012, 03:35:16 AM »
For those wondering if my girlfriend had any further fvf during the winter, nope. Does she have one coming up? Yes, in February. She's been trying to organize a sort of tag boxing match between her and Amy and 2 other friends. That's about all I know as of right now, more info as it comes.  ;D

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2012, 01:41:25 PM »
So my gf showed me who her 2 opponents would be for the tag team boxing and here they are.
Joanna
{alt}

and

Christina
{alt}

As far as rules are concerned, she said they're going to be like standard boxing rules with the exception that there are no rounds, you can tag in and out by touching gloves with your teammate and you both fighters on the other team have to be knocked out in order to win.

The match is taking place in 2 weeks.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2012, 01:19:02 AM »
If she dies, she dies.- Ivan Drago

I'm kidding. My gf has boxed before against her friend Amy and in a more intense bout against another girl, Meghan. The only protection they wore then were just mouthpieces.

My gf feels boxing is safer than wrestling and it was something she wanted to try out. Also when she boxed Amy, it was just all fun. No serious Rocky vs Ivan Drago moments or anything. These other 2 girls are her friends too, so it's kind of like the same level of friendly competitiveness.