News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

Does my girlfriend have what it takes?

Yes
26 (47.3%)
No
17 (30.9%)
Maybe
12 (21.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Girlfriend Going Back it Again

• 40 Replies

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
Girlfriend Going Back it Again
« on: August 21, 2011, 04:48:50 AM »
So my girlfriend after having fought 2 girls for me, is now considering upping up the contest against a seasoned wrestler/catfighter. For those wanting reference the links featuring her are below.

"Should my GF Fight for me?"
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,12555.msg94581.html#msg94581
"Big Girls Go At it?"
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,9904.msg56966.html#msg56966

I don't too much about this other girl, all I know is that she's experienced and slightly taller and outweighs my gf. And the fight will take place in their bikinis. I don't know the specifics beyond that, but when I do I'll post them such as the date and what not.

So do you think my girlfriend has got what it takes to take on a session wrestler/catfighter given her past fights?

Ronnie123

Re: Girlfriend Going Back it Again
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 11:43:14 AM »
Awesome to see your girlfriend fighting again. Keep us posted.

When you have more information about the other girl, possibly photo's like you had before, or just more stats, make another poll so we can vote on who we think will win! : )

Right now I'm going to say your girlfriend definately knows how to fight, so it's not impossible that she could take someone experienced. It really depends on how they match up though, so we'd need to look at the photo's /stats of both girls to see who we thought has the best shot at a victory.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 05:10:40 PM »
I was a little surprised when she told me that she got a session wrestler to fight against. From what I understand, this girls from Canada...I think Vancouver? I'm trying to find a pic of her to show you guys. My gf said she'd get one for me.

What concerns me though is that this girls is taller and heavier, not to mention has more experience wrestling.

But yeah, this will be an interesting one.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 03:31:03 AM »
finally managed to get a picture of Katelyn for you guys.
{alt}
(Sorry about the tiny image, couldn't make it larger for some reason)

She's the session wrestler/catfighter my girlfriend plans on fighting. According to Brit, she stands at 5'10ft and weighs in at 175lbs. She's definitely taller and heavier than Meghan which is why I'm worried, but who knows how this may play out.

What do you guys think?

Offline BeautifulDisaster_Jen

• I am THE HOTTEST girl here. Be jealous haters!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 04:19:29 AM »
I wish your girlfriend good luck!

Ronnie123

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 09:18:11 AM »
You should definitely remake the poll as soon as you find out more specifics. List the types of fights, stats, pictures, types of fights, ect. Just like last time.

Personally, I think this is gonna be a tough one for your girlfriend. Katelyn definitely has height, weight, and experience on her side.

Remember though, Meghan was heavier than her and your girlfriend was still able to defeat her. Your girlfriend has heart! Of course, Katelyn probably has some heart in her as well if she's a session wrestler.

I remember not thinking your girlfriend had a chance with Meghan in a catfight after Meghan had humiliated her in the wrestling match, but her heart shown through, and even though it was close, she managed to pull out a victory.

I think you should definitely see if Katelyn will be down with the "3 falls" thing that was suggested last time (Boxing / Wrestling / Catfighting). That way your girlfriend will only be at a disadvantage, experience wise, in wrestling. Make it a best 2/3.

I doubt Brittany will have much of a chance in wrestling due to the weight disparity, and considering she lost to the inexperienced Meghan, who is lighter than Katelyn. However, she just might have a shot in boxing / catfighting, although I'd still have to give the edge to Katelyn on paper. I'm not sure who will win entirely, but I bet the fights would be amazing/intense, probably definately ending in a knockout for boxing / catfighting. For the wrestling that might happen as well if you allow things like breasts / face sits.

Either way it sounds like she's really into this. It sounds like she wants to prove to herself and you that she can take a session fighter, which she see's as a step up from Meghan. For that reason she should definitely go for it in my opinion.

Also, just curious, is there a reason why she selected Katelyn for this fight? Other than that she is a session wrestler? I think you mention in the last fight there was a bit of bad blood between Brittany and Meghan right? Something about Brittany wanting to shut up Meghan or something like that. Is there any type of backstory or animosity between your girlfriend and Katelyn like there was with Meghan?

Actually, on the topic of Meghan, has anything more happened between her and Brittany? Have they spoken since the fight? I'd imagine Meghan must have been unhappy with the outcome of the last fight, right? Especially with the mutual knockout and it being so close and all? Has she talked to you or Brittany about a rematch at all? That seemed like it might have been a tough loss for her to swallow, you'd think she'd want to try and avenge it.

Ronnie123

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 02:31:34 PM »
Also, just curious, is there a reason why she selected Katelyn for this fight? Other than that she is a session wrestler? I think you mention in the last fight there was a bit of bad blood between Brittany and Meghan right? Something about Brittany wanting to shut up Meghan or something like that. Is there any type of backstory or animosity between your girlfriend and Katelyn like there was with Meghan?

Actually, on the topic of Meghan, has anything more happened between her and Brittany? Have they spoken since the fight? I'd imagine Meghan must have been unhappy with the outcome of the last fight, right? Especially with the mutual knockout and it being so close and all? Has she talked to you or Brittany about a rematch at all? That seemed like it might have been a tough loss for her to swallow, you'd think she'd want to try and avenge it.

The whole Brittany and Meghan thing in part centered on Meghan getting too close to nonothing, and Brittany not really liking it, so they fought to settle the issue and who got him once and for all.

I'd be curious myself to know what has happened in the aftermath of all that as well if anything, and if there's any sort of background to this also. If I had to guess, this may be a bit more professional though but that's just me.

Ah yeah I remember now.

As I said before I'm still very interested about the after math as well.

Anyways, as for this it may be more professional, but at the same time she just want to get a piece of a professional fighter in a non-professional setting, anyways that's what I hope. I find it sexier that way, not sure about the OP.

Anyways, who do you see taking the fight?

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 06:22:15 PM »
To be honest, I love and support my girlfriend...but seeing this girl, her stats, and that she has experience makes me sway my decision.

I'm hoping this is all in good fun for everyone and nothing spiteful comes out of this. That's the last thing I need.

Ronnie123

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 08:11:30 PM »
To be honest, I love and support my girlfriend...but seeing this girl, her stats, and that she has experience makes me sway my decision.

I'm hoping this is all in good fun for everyone and nothing spiteful comes out of this. That's the last thing I need.

Yeah the whole Meghan thing was bad enough, don't need anything like that again. Fighting shouldn't always be about that. I'd tend to think given your girl's opponent is a session wrestler she'd know that, but who am I to say.

I do sort of wonder why your girl has been so mum on details though to this point if it was gonna be professional.

Yeah I was thinking the same, which is what got me wondering about a specific reason for her choosing Katelyn.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 11:05:54 PM »
She says it's in September and the reason why the date is pending is because there's a hurricane heading up the northern east coast in the states.

The reason she picked her is because she sent something out and Katelyn responded with a video and Brit did her research on her and okayed it.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 05:44:17 PM »
She says they're standard wrestling rules. Pinfall or quit to win, no facial contact(kicking or punching only), and low blows are fair play. There are rounds, which are unlimited and time outs aloud(up to 3 per person). Attire will be bikinis and protective mouthguards will be worn.

That's about all she's told me.

Ronnie123

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 01:10:02 PM »
Any new details?

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2011, 03:43:40 PM »
I've been without power for nearly a week now, so I haven't much of anything as of now.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 03:38:57 AM »
So for those curious as to what's going on, the fight will happening October 13th which is a Saturday. I'll post what happens the next day.

Sorry for keeping a lot of you in the dark for so long, been a long couple of weeks for me.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 04:02:56 AM »
No, just we have a new assistant manager at work who's new to the schedule and likes changing it every day no matter what week it's for.  :-\