News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Irene

• 3 Replies

Offline davetussle

• God Member
  • Wirmdd214@gmail.com
Irene
« on: August 26, 2011, 04:49:59 PM »
To those of us on the east coast that will be in the path of this storm, good luck! Stay safe! 

Offline harpua13

• God Member
Re: Irene
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 08:54:07 AM »
been the biggest overhyped joke I've ever seen so far.
we're not even going to lose power here in south jersey. buncha rain, haven't even seen a gust of wind over 30mph.
I was actually looking forward to something interesting.  >:(
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 02:41:22 PM »
I wish all those in the path of Irene the best of luck.  She stayed with us for close to 48 hrs and battered us on the shore here in SC/NC border. Irene was no joke.

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 08:36:51 PM »
just sayin didn't do much in this part - suburban Philly-  of Jersey. there's been easily ten thunderstorms this summer that were worse. we never even saw power so much as flicker, and this place loses power whenever a fly farts. I don't think there was a single gust over 30mph.
just a bunch of hype making people panic inland when there was no need to, it was almost criminal the way they were talking about this all week. the folks on the coast had a reason to be concerned, but once you got ten miles inland it was a non-factor. Just a little rain.
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.