News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jenn's revenge

• 1 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Jenn's revenge
« on: August 19, 2008, 07:37:50 AM »
Another of my old stories. I kept saying to people I would do a time line to show where the stories came. So now that there is the new site I am going to keep my word and with each story put it in context. This story comes before Beach Bitch Brawl

Judy, Judy" Belle almost sobbed into the phone " I need you to help me I am so scared. Jenn has found out what you and that stuck up Andrea bitch did to me last week." The petite blonde’s voice sank to a whisper as she continued, sniffing and choking back a sob. "Jenn has taken me to some old warehouse and locked me there. She has gone away" Again she sniffled softly "I need you to help me. Please get me out of here.

Judy sounded confused firing quick questions" Why are you scared? What is she going to do? Why is she going to do anything? I mean Andrea and I worked you over. It wasn’t as if you did much" She giggled clearly remembering just what she and Andrea had done.

"Judy you’re not listening to me" Belle sounded more distressed then ever " you see Jenn says I provoked you "

Judy’s chuckle could be heard clearly over the speakerphone "Well you did rather"

"No please she will destroy me…I need you to help me please’ Belle begged " Jenn has gone to get floggers and whips and …oh so many toys. Oh I will be meat. She will kill me." She babbled on sounding desperate. "Judy you got me into this I need your help I’m scared of Jenn she will kill me"

"Belle I don’t want to get involved. You belong to Jenn. I know Jenn’s reputation. Hell I know her at first hand. So does my butt."

"You are my only hope please, please and I...." Her voice tailed off into a muffled sob. She seemed to pluck up courage for she went on in a firmer voice. "You defeated her. I saw it You can do it again. But all I want you to do is to set me free.

"I don’t know that I can do that again" Judy was doubtful.

"Judy please come. I need you. Jenn will kill me." Belle begged " Help me escape please" Then again she faltered, her voice fading to a sob. Belle sounded as if she would break down completely any moment. ": She’s gone to get some toys. She will crush me I am so scared. Chains flogger you name it. She is so angry I have never seen her like this help me Judy". Again Belle gave a sound like a choked sob before continuing "she has me in this locked room in the warehouse I cant escape I am pleading with you. Please help me please"

"Hey you told me that already stop babbling girl and tell me something. If you are locked in the room, how did you call? Is it an office? Did you use your cell phone"

"I used the office phone. She locked me in the office. She went away. Before she left she showed me some hooks on the ceiling. She says she is going to tie me there and paddle and whip me and use me she says she now knows I am a complete slut…the sort that likes being stripped in public. She thought I was her girl but she says that’s over now that I am just trash to her"

"Well you’re going to have some fun aren’t you Belle for you are a slut" Judy’s amusement showed in her tone.
"Help me. Please. I am in a warehouse.... I have no idea of the address.... It’s a terrible slum part of town. Superior Repo or something like that... help."

"Superior Reposessions? Shit I know where they are, those bastards took my car by mistake...and Jenn works for them"

"No she is one of the owners. She tells me that is why she has the keys to the place. She and her tough friends. She will give me to them" Belle gulped and continued ". I used to love her ...she was my idea of a Domme but now I see her dark side. Judy I am scared as shit please helps me. Belle howled in great distress. "She'll be back soon I know she will destroy me you gotta help me you got me into this please. Judy please please she is going to destroy me. You are the only one I can turn to. I saw the caring in you even when you were stripping me that night and then spanking me in public. You" again Belle stifled a sob. "You forced that guy to back away from me. You protected me. Help! Andrea is just a stuck up slut and she won’t help me. She is just a bitch ...Jenn tells me she wants Andrea so bad. Now Andrea is telling the world about what happened in some fight Jenn had on some beach somewhere Jenn lost it and got humiliated big time."

Belle’s short sentences were punctuated by sobs, which got louder and longer "Andrea told Jenn she just wishes it was her doing it to Jenn instead of who ever it was. And Jenn says she is going to take that out on me cuz of what did what Andrea and you did to me. I know that then Jenn is going to throw me to the wolves please, please Judy you are sweet you are nice you are kind you are my only help my only chance please" Finally she paused for breath.

"Yeah ok I'll come and help you"

About half an hour later Belle heard the sound of a car pulling up outside. The door opened. She heard Judy’s voice "hey there’s a bolt on the door not a lock so I can let you out. Just a sec. Let me get it undone…its stuck" A moment more Judy had the door open and walked into the dark office.

"Hey where's the light switch Belle?" she fumbled and turned it on "oh my god Belle." Her mouth dropped as she saw the nearly naked little blonde girl; her only clothing being a pair of skimpy torn panties. Her arms were chained to the ceiling, her toes barely touched the floor and nipple clamps were firmly in place.

Judy spun at the sound of a groan from behind her. Her jaw dropped further as she saw her friend Andrea bent backwards across a desk, her naked body stretched taught with arms and legs tied to the four corners of the desk.

"Oh gawd, Andrea. What the hell happened?"

A gag in her mouth prevented Andrea from doing anything other than groaning.

Beyond Andrea stood an open door.

"Is she in there Belle? Through the door?" Judy asked urgently.

Belle nodded.

Then Judy felt herself grabbed from behind the door through which she had entered, her left arm seized. She turned around "Jenn Peccavi what are you doing?

"Oh my did my little Belle trick you? Isn't she just the best little actress." I crowed overjoyed at the success of my scheme " She really had you believing I was going to do something horrid to her. Well she was right but what I am going to do to you is so much worse" I sxxxxxxxed

Judy yelled in surprise "what the hell is happening." She looked round the room her astonishment showing.

I still had her left hand clasped in mine but as I fumbled for the cuffs I needed to complete her capture she jerked free. She spun round and swept her foot, kicking me in the thigh. I squawked, I was too damn over confidant and now she had got the first blow in. She moved in closer, this suited me, she should have remembered I was a wrestler, a brawler. I grabbed at her body and using the momentum from my attack pushed to one side. She almost hit the wall. She stepped back hurriedly and I moved in on her, jabbing at her with my fists trying to herd her back into the corner. I was succeeding; she was retreating under my pressure when she launched another kick. It missed but as I jumped back to avoid it she scurried to the side away from the corner.

She came at me trying her fists I parried but realised too late that she was feinting. She lashed out with another kick at my knees. This time it caught me and I stumbled back and down. The bitch had knocked me off my feet. I scrambled to my knees only to find Judy moving in trying to clip me under the chin with her knee. I panicked for a split second that horrid scene on the beach when that blonde destroyed and then humiliated me flashed before my eyes. I shoved my hands out wildly and just managed to push Judy’s knee away.

She came forward trying to kick at my tummy. I grabbed her leg and pushed it high, away from me. I had to use both hands to do so. This wasn’t turning the way I wanted, I’d wanted to surprise the bitch, give her no chance – she had beaten me once- only once but that was once too often. But now I had her leg in the air. I shoved hard trying to throw her off balance. I succeeded- not fully, not like she had done to me but enough to get her away and get some breathing space. I got to my feet.

She came at me again, she knew- she just knew – that all that surprise I had relied on, all the trick I had played was long gone it was an even fight bitch versus bitch. But I knew I could beat this subbie bitch, this room whore, this slut who had taken my Belle. She tried to kick my stomach again. I retreated. She launched another kick; this time I moved sideways stepped in. I was getting wised up; I could see her moves now, just kicks. I closed on her. I grabbed at her. IT was her turn to retreat. She tried to fend me off with another kick. She was getting predictable. I grabbed at her foot. I didn’t get it cleanly, she slipped out of my grasp but in closing on her and following through I was able to knock her a bit. She stumbled she almost fell to the ground.

I attacked for the first time in minutes. I tried to grapple with her. I used my weight and bulk to push her back. She didn’t have any come back at this. I tried to trip her snaking my leg behind her. She tried to grab my hair- normally a foolish move- it leaves you defenceless to attacks on your body but now our bodies were pressed against each other. I shoved hard, trying to knock her back but she clutched at my hair pulling me. She tried to bend me backward, she almost succeeded. If it had been some bitch other then me she would have. But it was me and I shoved hard again. She faltered. I stepped back leaving a little room between us. She jerked on my hair. My head rocked but I was expecting that. I raised my knee hard into Judy’s tummy. She gasped and let go of my hair. She all but doubled up.
I thought I had her then. She staggered back. I followed up my attack with a punch to her jaw that rocked her head back. I closed in ready to trip her and toss her down. She seized my hair.

Then suddenly she dropped to the floor still holding my hair. I squealed in surprise as she dragged me down, it was so unexpected. One moment I had her, the next I was on the ground, it hadn’t helped that I was already snaking my leg forward to trip her so when she dropped I was only standing on one foot. I landed badly; I hurt my arm and my side in my fall. I was almost winded. I rolled to the side and tried to get up but Judy was already up and moving in. She tried to kick me as I knelt but I ducked and then swung myself forward. I tackled her and brought her down hard. She gasped. I slammed my knee into her tummy. She groaned and then squealed as I did it again. I repeated it one more time. She gasped, opening and closing her mouth fishlike as she sucked air into her lungs. I straddled her and bounced twice on her belly squeezing more air from her lungs. I grabbed the cuffs from my pocket and rolled the now winded and gasping Judy over.

I clicked the cuffs on her. "You bitch you stripped my Belle in the bar. You and that stuck up white bitch Andrea. You know Belle is mine." I pulled her to her feet, her arms behind her back. " Not only did you humiliate her you humiliated me. People think I associate with a slut that my sub is a slut for anyone to play with. I will show you that my sub is not a slut" with that I yanked Judy’s hands yet higher and slapped her ass with my free hand.

Bent over her arms cuffed Judy struggled valiantly, kicking back trying to kick my ankle with her boots hissing at me. "This time I am not barefoot"

I should have been more cautious and less full of self-praise at the success of my trap. I knew I had a difficult woman someone who had beaten me before, I should have made sure of her before I gloated. I guess I thought that she was too winded and too broken to fight that indeed I had beaten her. I was wrong. Surprised by her sharp kick I jumped out of the way just in time for I remembered Judy damaged my ankle before. In doing so, I had to let go of the cuffs at her back. I tried to kick her back myself. But instead Judy straightened up and whirling round tried to kick me again. Both our kicks missed but as I leapt back to avoid hers in the confined space behind the door I banged my body against the wall "fuck that hurt, I will smash you Judy

She must have realised that with her hands cuffed behind her she could do nothing in close and stayed back trying to kick me. My tactics were the opposite; to close on her and wrestle her to the ground use my fists. I started by slapping her face then moved on to clap my hands over her ears. Both moves succeeded and I saw Judy’s face flame red with my stinging slap and as my nail caught her lip her mouth dribble blood, and then her head reeled back as she lost her balance with the clip over the ears. But again I was far too confident. Just as her head snapped back and I thought I had her destroyed her knee smashed into the side of my pussy. I am glad she was off balance for had her knee connected properly the fight would have been over then and it would have been Belle and me being tortured and not her. As it was I stood against the wall gasping and trying to recover. So much for closing and taking the fight to the bitch.

I heard Belle scream "oh no Jenn. Oh come on Jenn please…you got to beat her!"

Judy turned to her for a minute spitting out "how do you like that Belle? What do you think of your cxnt mistress now?" Then, thinking I suppose that she could knock me out with some solid blow she closed, trying to kick me in the chin as I groaned bent over in agony. But she had taken her eyes off me for one moment and her kick just missed. Still bent over I rushed in on her. My head smashed into her gut. I drove her backward and heard the air rush out of her lungs. Such a good noise!

I watched as she stumbled then slowly sank to her knees as if unable to stand any more. I moved in cautiously this time knowing her cxnt kick had almost worked last time. I wasn’t going to give her any chances. I reached forward slowly and emboldened because Judy made no move I slashed my hand in a karate style chop at her head hoping to drive it down to where my upswinging knee would smash her face. But she managed to dodge my knee falling with her face to the ground. "Oh well I thought as I thrust her head down " I will slam her onto the floor". She rolled over onto her back as I moved in ready I hoped to finish her off by shoving my knee in her gut and winding her. But instead the bitch landed a kick at me. She had been fooling me and like an idiot I walked into her trap. And her foot slammed into my belly. I staggered back, my legs almost giving way. I gasped in pain and in anger.

Judy got to her feet – at least it was slow for her as the cuffs stopped her using her hands and so I gained some recovery time. She stepped toward me smirking as I clutched my belly panting as if completely winded. But two could play the same trick of seeming beaten. With her arms pinned behind her by the cuffs her body was exposed and I slammed a fist into her gut following it up very quickly with my knee. She gasped for air and fell down on her ass.

I grabbed her by her short blonde hair yanking her up to her feet just nicely positioned for me to slam my knee into her tummy again. She grunted winded and she crumpled to the floor. I moved behind her seized her by the cuffs and began hauling her along the carpet to where I had a chain ready to attach her cuffs to the ceiling. I had to fiddle with the chain, it was too short and to do so I let Judy go thinking she was finished and would be no problem.

Belle yelled out "Get that bitch, Jenn. Give it to her bad. She deserves it and more.”

I turned to her and smiled "oh sweetie, I intend to." "

I reached Judy hauling her up to her knees and then to her feet by the cuffs still behind her. At last she was helpless.
I looked at her. Then I walked slowly over to where Andrea was and removed her gag. She spluttered for a few moments as she tried to get air in her lungs and as she spat the dust and muck of the gag out of her mouth. After all, it was some old cloth that I had found in the warehouse.

I giggled. "OK you stuck up white bitch, what happened to you, are you going to tell Judy?" I ran my finger up her thigh.

She moaned. "Oh Jenn, oh! Belle rang me up – just like she rang Judy up – but earlier. And I came over. She told me you had gone that you weren’t coming back for a while. IF I had known you were here there is no way I’d have come. I came in, I think you were over confident with Judy."

"That’s right, I thought she would be as easy as you." I stroked her thigh again and tickled her cxnt. She moaned and bucked at her restraints. "You tried to fight me, you tried slapping at me and ripping at my top. It didn’t get you very far did it?"

"No, you kneed me in the gut. I staggered back, tried to recover and I moved in punching you, I went for your hair. I got it, I yanked it. But before I could do much you had kneed me again. I was almost winded and you came in again. I tried to defend myself from your punches but they were only feints and you kneed me again. I couldn’t take it and dropped to my knees. You pulled me up again kneed me and I knew I had lost. I gave to you."

"That’s right you did. And now you realise something don’t you?"

Andrea nodded.

"And what is it?"

"That you own me as sure as you own Belle."

"And you realise something else too don’t you Andrea!"

"Yes Ms I want to be owned by you, I want to be yours. Your pet, your bitch. Yes Jenn please."

"Good girl" I stroked her pussy with two fingers, tracing them round her lower lips. She moaned and sighed and bucked her body. I knew what she wanted but she would have to wait. Instead I walked over to Belle and uncuffed her and let her free. I got an egg out of my bag of tricks. "Belle pet, go and give that to Andrea, don’t do much with it though." I watched Belle walk over. She kissed Andrea and slipped the egg inside her.

I went out of the room and washed and cleaned myself up and got an icepack for my bruises. I treated my sore muscles with lineament and even made myself a cup of tea. All the time I could hear Andrea begging me to come and finish her off, Belle taunting her and Judy. Judy wasn’t saying anything. I came back to the room with an icepack and a sponge and some lineament. I walked over to Judy

"You’re wet Judy." I wasn’t asking I was stating. "You’re just waiting for me to work your friend."

"Fuck you Jenn Peccavi" Judy spat.

I put the stuff in my hand down and walked over to Andrea. "And have you been a busy bee Belle?" I patted her back "You haven’t let Andrea cum have you?" I stroked Andrea’s naked body, she shivered. I kissed her lips. "How does the egg feel Andrea?"

"Oh," Andrea sighed.

"Would you like me to turn it up a bit pet?"

"Oh, oh"

I flicked her nipples, she moaned. I bent and kissed her, then licked one of her nipples. She moaned and her body shivered

I tapped her nipples lightly with a cane I had picked up from a cupboard at the end of the room. She shivered again. I tapped again and a third time. She shivered and squirmed in her chains. I smirked "You like that don’t you Andrea?"

She looked at me.

"Answer me girl!" I tapped her nipples again.

"Yes Miss."

I tapped again twice "you’re wet aren’t you Andrea?" I glanced over at Judy, she was watching intently but averted her eyes. I knew she didn’t want to look at me, I was sure she was near breaking point. But not there yet. I knew I would have to do more to make Judy whimper and moan and beg for me, but I knew she would before the night was out. I tapped Andrea’s nipples three more times quickly, lightly. Andrea shook; she was so near to orgasm.

"Well Andrea, you haven’t answered me!" I tapped again three times.

"Oh Miss, oh, yes oh!" she sighed.

I stroked her cheek while continuing to tap her nipples. "Belle over here please, this slut is so ripe, so ready, so, so pliable."

Belle giggled and stepped over. "Oh yes, Miss you’re right she is." She giggled as I continued to rain light soft taps on Andrea’s nipples. By this time Andrea was gasping, her body heaved as she tried to suck air in and twisted in her restraints.

"Belle, sweetie, why don’t you stroke Andrea’s pussy, I know she would love it."

"Oh fuck" Andrea moaned, she twisted violently.

"And Belle hasn’t even touched you yet, oh my" I sneered archly still tapping.

Belle simpered "Oh but she’s so, oh so, close." She traced round Andrea’s pussy lips with one finger

Andrea moaned and shook and squealed. She came.

"What a slut she is" Belle simpered again.

"Oh yes pet she is." I smiled "and you know something, I think Judy is just as slutty, I can just see Judy being like Andrea was in that situation. And wouldn’t that be such sweet revenge for you. But you know, sweetie, you should get a reward for being so good to Andrea, after all you made her cum, and after she had been so mean to you."

Andrea said, "I made her cum too!"

I turned to her "are you arguing with me Andrea?"

"Well aren’t you just a bunch of pussies. Congratulating each other on making Andrea and Belle cum? Shit, like that is hard to do." Judy spat on the floor. "Hell, I made Belle cum just threatening to strip her. And then when I did strip her in the bar and refused to give her clothes back, she came again. You should have seen how that slut reacted when I made her parade around the bar stark naked. She was on fire. Sure she was humiliated hell, she was aroused. Her rock hard nipples and leaking pussy told everyone and I do mean everyone what a slut you own there Jenn Peccavi."

Judy’s eyes moved from me to Belle. "Isn’t that right Belle? Tell your Mistress that how much you got off on what I did to you.". I guess she didn’t really expect Belle to answer that question. And I think she didn’t care
Judy laughed and turned to Andrea. "And ooooohhh making Andrea cum, like that’s hard to do. Fuck, every guy on the beach knows how easy it is. Isn’t that right, slut.’

I turned to Andrea and saw the truth in what Judy was saying. Andrea was blushing and panting. I think she could have cum again if Judy had explained that comment more fully. But she chose not too. Guess she figured she had made her point.

"Belle don’t you think Judy is being a bit insolent, a bit rude."

Belle nodded.

"I really do think, oh I just know, that Judy would be better behaved if you gave her a lesson."

Belle giggled.

"Nothing too harsh mind you sweetie."

Belle trotted over to Judy and kissed her. "Now Judy you heard Ms Jenn you need to be a good girl." She giggled and brushed her hand down Judy’s cheek. Judy said nothing her eyes darted from me to Belle to Andrea. I knew, I just knew she was getting hot. And I knew – Judy had told me –that she really liked Belle, she thought she was sexy in mind and body. Of course she was right, after all its not every girl that has me as a Mistress.

"Still pouting, still resentful" Belle giggled again. She brushed Judy’s face and ran her hand through the chained girl’s blonde hair. I was sure Judy squirmed then. Belle seemed sure too.

She murmured "nothing good will come of this Judy". She slapped Judy’s tits lightly. "You really need an attitude adjustment"

" Belle I don’t think its working. Judy does look very hot though, see her face is flushed. Perhaps if you helped her by giving her a bit more air, her clothes might be a bit tight. You might loosen them and let her cool down a bit." I said. I was still flicking Andrea’s tits with the cane and Andrea was still whimpering.

"Oh you are so nice and so clever" Belle giggled. "Now Judy, come on, let me take that blouse off you, or at least let me unbutton it."

With her hands cuffed to the chain behind her Judy could hardly stop Belle from doing just that. "Belle I really think Judy would be less confined without her bra." I suggested.

"Oh yes, you really are so kind" Belle said and unhooked Judy’s bra. She softly touched and stroked Judy’s breasts. Then she kissed each of them. They were both very hard.

Andrea whimpered, I turned to her, "Oh what is wrong sweetie. You’re not getting any attention? Is that the problem? Little slutty Andrea needs some more attention. Do you?"

She whimpered, mumbling something I couldn't hear. I bent to kiss her and stroked her tits softly. She twitched, she moaned, she gasped. "Poor Andrea, you need so much attention. " I slid my fingers down to her engorged cxnt and stroked her lower lips. Andrea bucked and twitched and groaned. I looked over to Belle who now was just standing near Judy not touching her; Judy though was straining at her chains. She so wanted to be freed, I am sure she wanted to be part of this action. Well I was going to make sure she did but not for the moment. "Belle, look at Judy she is still not behaving, here take this cane and give her what she deserves, she might just learn if she has a bit of discipline." I rubbed Andrea’s clit while holding the cane out in my other hand for Belle to take.

Smiling Belle came took the cane and went back to Judy. "Judy you heard what Jenn said, you need to learn a lesson." Judy glowered but said nothing. "Ooh dumb insolence is it?" Belle continued "Jenn, can I take Judy’s skirt off, the caning might be more effective."

"Oh yes now why didn’t I think of that, but my dear go all the way!" I smirked "Take her panties off too. And don’t be too gentle after all she and Andrea are here to be punished for what they did to you. Don’t be too hard either, we don’t want to hurt her, just to teach her that she needs to be better behaved" I rubbed Andrea’s pussy again.
Belle knelt down in front of Judy and tugged at her skirt. It dropped, then Belle did the same to Judy’s panties. She giggled. "Oh Jenn, I think Judy’s wet. Can I make sure?"

"Of course you can" I watched as Belle slid her fingers inside Judy’s thighs and up to her apex. Judy shivered. I continued to idly rub Andrea’s pussy

"Yep she’s wet Jenn" Belle giggled then picked up the cane and lightly tapped Judy on the butt several times.
I was watching the way Judy bucked and strained against her chains and how her nipples jutted out like pebbles when I was distracted by a low moan from Andrea. "Oh what’s wrong with you girl?"

Andrea grunted.

"Poor Andrea, all hot and bothered, all wanting something, is that so?" I stroked her cheek.

She grunted again. I slipped my hand down and squeezed her tits. Andrea moaned.

"What’s wrong Andrea?" I slipped my hand down further and extracted the egg. It came with a popping noise.
Andrea squealed. "No, no please." I looked over to Judy who was watching Andrea squirm and shake in between squealing as Belle caned her. “What’s wrong Andrea do you need something" I smirked.

"Shit you bitch you know what I need!"

"That’s no way to talk to me" I slapped her face hard, leaving a red mark.

"Please Jenn I need …" Andrea’s voice tailed off. "You bitch, making me say it!"

I slapped her face again "I’ve already told you, you need to have better manners!"

"Oh I want, oh I need to be fucked."

"Well why didn’t you say so Andrea you really are so silly."

I went over to my bag removed my strap on and holding it in my hand rubbed it against Andrea’s pussy lips. Andrea bucked and squealed and then when I slid the dildo inside she moaned hotly. I plunged it in and out repeatedly while leaning forward and playing with her clit and kissing her. It was but a few moments before she came again squealing wildly.

"Well now, look at that" I said, pulling the shaft out. "You’re not so powerful now are you Andrea?" I glanced over at Belle who –despite having watched me slut Andrea out - was still tapping Judy, though she alternated from working her ass and her tits. "Belle you are such a sweetie and you have helped Judy so much that I think you need a reward. And who better to give you it then Andrea. After all Andrea did to you and made you do last week the least she can do is eat you out."
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: Jenn's revenge
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 07:38:26 AM »

“Oh shit no" gasped Andrea

I slapped her face again and then held the dildo in front of her lips "Oh yes and for that wanton rudeness you can lick your juices off the shaft. " I held it out. Andrea just lay there for a moment then I slapped her and she responded licking it clean.

I unchained her. "Now go and eat Belle!"

Broken, Andrea did so, crawling over to Belle, sliding Belles panties down and eating her. Belle enjoyed it. She was moaning, getting right into it, her body shook. Oh yes, try as she might to hide it and pretend as I might, belle was just as slutty as the rest of them, only probably more so.

I walked over to Judy. ."You like this, don’t you Judy?" I stroked her cheek. "You liked what Belle did to you don’t you Judy?" I stroked her cheek again and ran my fingers down to her tits. I felt a tiny spasm run through her body. "You want more Judy don’t you?" I cupped her tit. Again I felt a spasm. "You want to be where Belle is don’t you Judy?" I kissed her soundly on the lips. "Or do you want to be where your stuck up friend Andrea is? " Judy’s eyes flickered, she looked at me then at Belle and Andrea and back to me again. "You like the way I stuck her up don’t you Judy?"

Judy shuddered; she was trying to deny her own body’s reactions.

I licked her left tit. "You're ripe for fucking aren’t you Judy?"

"I am always ripe for fucking, unlike you who is past the expiration date." She tried a smart retort

I kissed her, then slapped her face. "I don’t think you quite realise the seriousness of your position." I kissed her and ran my hands up and down her flanks. "You’re chained here and your e still bratty. I outsmarted and out fought you." I slapped her butt hard.

"I will give you that Jenn Peccavi -. this time" Judy hissed.

Just then Belle threw back her head and squealed and moaned, Andrea had made her cum. I saw Judy’s eyes flicker. Again she looked over at the two girls a few feet away.

I sucked on Judy’s nipple, she whimpered, I was sure she was biting her tongue to stop moaning. I sucked and flicked the nipple with my tongue then nibbled it softly with my teeth. She whimpered again. I looked her in the eyes "Moan for me Judy your body shows what you want! Moan for me "

"Fuck you, Jenn Peccavi" Judy hissed. I slid my finger down into her pussy. She moaned, softly at first then threw her head back like a bitch howling at the moon. Her voice, her whole body betrayed her.

"Oh no, Judy, I will be fucking you and you want it don’t you Judy"

"Yes, .yes I want it. I need it, please Jenn, please"

I looked round. Andrea and Belle were cuddling and kissing each other.

"Enough of that you two. Get your slutty asses over here."
They came over, both looking very sheepish.

"Andrea that tongue of yours needs more exercise. I want you to eat Judy. Yeah while she is still in the chains."
Judy shivered.

"Belle get those clamps out of my bag, put them on Judy’s nipples, I want to hear her sigh for the pain and moan for the pleasure."

Judy shivered again and then moaned as the two girls did what they were told. Andrea wiggled her ass as she licked Judy, I knew what she wanted and I was going to give it to her. I strapped on the false cock knelt behind her and pushed the rubber into Andrea’s cxnt. She moaned, she shook and within a few moments she came even while she was still licking Judy.

When Judy came I got Belle to let her out of her chains. Judy crumpled to her knees. "However did you guess that’s where I wanted you, time for you to eat at Belle’s" I giggled. And Judy just complied. And then I used the dildo on her too.

When Judy had made Belle come and cum herself I let her play with Andrea. I took Belle off privately for some quiet time. Though it wasn’t too quiet with the moans and squeals from Andrea and Judy. About midnight knowing the cleaners would be in soon, I turned the two sluts out on the street, and threw them their clothes. I drove Belle home knowing I had revenged her and my honor.

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!