News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

MOM VS MOM FIGHT: THE ITALIAN TEACHER

• 1 Replies

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
MOM VS MOM FIGHT: THE ITALIAN TEACHER
« on: August 30, 2011, 03:42:58 PM »
THE ITALIAN TEACHER

Hello people! Im writing from Italy, my country! I ecxuse myself for my bad english, but I don't write in english often!
This story is about my mother, a beautiful italian teacher.
My mother looks like Maria Grazia Cucinotta. She's 170 cm and weight 53 kg. Her name is Elena, she's dark hair and brown eyes.
Elena, is a very beautiful woman, and a good teacher. She've a tipical italian attitude: headstrong, impulsive, passionary. But she've some difect: she's angry, autority, vain and arrogance.

THE CATFIGHT

Once day, at elementary school, Elena interrogate some children. One of them, Marco, didn't study nothing. Mom was unbending and gave 2 to the child (2 is equal to F). Marco starting to cry and Mom decides to call his mother.
The next day, Mom was talk with Marco's Mom. Her name is Gaia. She's 34 years old, blonde with short hair and long beautiful legs. Mom tell to Gaia that is son was rude and crybaby, and inform her that she'll reject Marco to the exam.
Gaia become very angry, because my Mom tell her that strong word in an arrogance mode.
Some days later, Elena interrogates Marco again, but this time the child was ready! Mom, angry with Gaia, started withe very difficults questions and the poor student don't know answer. Mom give to him another 2 and Marco start to cry. Elena try to shut him, but Marco was inconsolable. So Elena take the child, put him on her knees and start to spanked. At the end, Elena looks all students and say: "Now you must be good child, or else Im gonna spank you hard! Savvy?"
The nexd day, at the end od the lessons, Gaia entered in the class and started to scream. Gaia: "You bitch! How dare you spanked my son!?" Elena stand up furious: "You can't break my lessons! Get out of my classroom, bitch!"
Gaia goes face to face with Mom: "I'don go anywhere! Know you'll excuse with my son!" Elena: "Are you crazy? Im the teacher, Im the boss here! Go out of here, or Im gonna slap your face!" Gaia push Elena: "C'mon, slap me, old bitch!"
Elena: "Enough!!!" Mom try to slap her, but Gaia catch his hand and slap her face. Mom falled down. Elena: "You bitch!!!" Mom stand up and try to catch Gaia, but some children trip up Elena, that falled down again. Elena: "You little...". Gaia pinned Mom on his back and started to shake is head, all children laugh. When she finished, Gaia rise up Elena and put her on her knees. Elena: "What you doing!!?!?!?!" Gaia: "Im gonna give you what you deserve!!!" Gaia stripped Mom' skirt and started to spank her. Elena was screaming histerically: "Let me goooooo!!! You crazy bitch!!! Let me gooooooo!!!" Gaia talk with the children: "Hey Guys, who want spanked the bad teacher?" All children run around Gaia and, in turn, started to spank mom. Elena: "Stopped!!! You're gonna pay this!!! Stopped!!!" Gaia: "C'mon Guys, someone had a ruler?" Elena: "Nooooooo!!!" Marco give the ruler on his mom. Gaia: "Mrs. Elena...you reject!" Elena: "Stopped!!!" Gaia started to spank Elena with the ruler. Gaia: "All with me! One...two...three...four..." All the classroom started to count every strike. Mom's ass became red like the fire. She was desperate and in tears: "Please...let me go! You heart me! Please stopped...please!!!" Gaia: "I want your apologies!"
Elena: "Im apologies!!! Please stopped!!! Please!!! Im begging you!!!" Elena try to escape, but two children grab her legs: "Let me goooo!!!" Gaia: "It is enough?" Children: "Noooooo". Elena: "Damn it! Let me go, you crazy bitch!!!" Gaia: "All right, we'll continues!!!" Gaia restarted to spank Elena's ass! She spank strong and Elena screaming and crying: "Please let me gooooooo!!! Let me gooooooo!!! I give!!! I give!!!" Gaia: "?". Elena: "I'm apologies!!! Please!!! Im apologies!!! Im apologies!!! I'll never spanked no one!!! Please!!! Pleaseeeee!!!" Gaia smiles and let her go. Elena slide down for the pain. Gaia: "Ok Guys, let go to the playroom! Children: "Yeaaaaaaah!!!" Gaia and the children exit. Elena, completely owned and humiliated, layes down to the floor and started to cry desperate.

CONTINUED....

I hope you like it! Please comment!!!

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
Re: MOM VS MOM FIGHT: THE ITALIAN TEACHER
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 09:06:55 PM »
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!