News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story:Cartoon Clash Caged Carnage

• 2 Replies

Offline cager

• God Member
Story:Cartoon Clash Caged Carnage
« on: September 02, 2011, 02:10:10 PM »
Disclaimer:all Fighters are 18 or Older!  Prologue:all of Toon Town is Buzzing about the 'Glamour Girl' Cage Fight about to Take place! the reason for this Match:all 4 Women are in a 'Tough Toon Babe' Tournament,this Fight will Determine who Goes on to the Next Round!   the site of this Fight:the Ink & Paint Club! the Ring has a Steel Cage Around it! in Her dressing Room @ the Ink & Paint,Jessica Rabbit gets her Hair Brushed by Roger, down the Hall,Olive Oyl is getting into a White satin Gown,Still wondering Where Popeye is! Further down the Hall,Holli Would is in her White dress,waiting for the signal to head to the cage. the Last dressing Room,Betty Boop is getting into a Red Dress. a Voice calls out,"five Minutes to Fight Time,All Fighters head for the Cage!"!

The Fight:the Cage Looms Large as Betty,Olive,and Holli enter,seeing jessica waiting for them! Kim Possible Says,"Ladies,this Cage Match is Under Last Woman Standing Rules! the winner leaves the cage,the Losers Have to Fight at a Later Date in a Match of the Winner's Choice!" Kim exits just as the Bell Sounds! Holli Charges at and Nails Olive to the cage wall and Starts Scrubbing Olive's face into the cage Wall,Blood begins to Flow,in Another Part of the cage,Jess Rips Betty's Dress right down the Front and Proceeds to Kiss and fondle Betty's Perky Tits until Betty CUMS in the Corner! Jessica then Proceeds to Slam a Topless & Spent Betty Boop to Canvas with a Sickening 'Thud'!

Olive lays in a Bloody Heap in a corner of the cage! Now,Holli and Jessica face Off in the center of the cage,Holli is stunned when Jessica Rips Holli's Dress right off!  Jessica gets behind Holli and starts Diving her Hand into Holli's Panties until Holli Lets out a Very Ear Busting Scream before Passing out from a Massive Orgasm! 3 of the 4 Women now Lay on the Canvas,with Jessica the Last Woman standing!

Epilogue:Jessica leaves the Cage,amid Loud cheers! to jessica's surprise, Pocahontas runs up and Plants a Big Kiss on Jessica's Lips and Leads her away While roger is getting some 'Attention' from Red Hot Riding Hood! Olive,Betty,and Holli are loaded into Ambulances,and carted off while Jessica gets some action! the End! this story is Dedicated to Warlock!

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Story:Cartoon Clash Caged Carnage
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 11:49:23 PM »
I don't think I'm the Warlock this is dedicated to, but I do like the story line and ending!!  Thanks  ;D

Offline cager

• God Member
Re: Story:Cartoon Clash Caged Carnage
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 01:02:11 AM »
Yes you are. iwasn't sure about putting all your Name on so i did the Short form,OK? Dan