News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Grudge Fight

• 7 Replies

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
A Grudge Fight
« on: September 14, 2011, 06:49:11 PM »
*Author's Note*

This story is a collaboration between Anniekicks and myself.  I hope you enjoy reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.  All of the action is how Annie described, so blame me if I messed it up.  She is very knowledgeable of the subject matter and a great writer, herself.  I hope you enjoy!

Annie was alone in the dojo.  She knew a class was about to begin so she was trying to finish her routine before others began arriving.  There was one in particular she was hoping to avoid…not because she was afraid of her, quite the contrary, she would love the chance to take the bitch down…so she wanted to hurry and finish.  She braced herself and launched sidekick after sidekick into the heavy bag hanging from a chain attached to the ceiling.  With each kick, she imagined it was slamming into the unprotected head of a particular rival.  The kicks grew with intensity with every slam.  The heavy bag popped with each hit and sighed on its chain.  Annie took a quick breather and switched legs.  She slammed kick after kick into the bag…each time imagining her rival’s head snap back on her neck and a thin stream of blood sling from her mouth as she drops to the floor unconscious.  When she was done practicing kicks, Annie stepped into the bag and poured punch after punch into it.  This time she imagined it was her rival’s body she was hammering.  She vividly imagined the taller girl crying out in pain with each punch.  Annie became so lose in pounding the bag that she failed to notice that she wasn’t alone.  She paused momentarily for a breath and a voice behind her made her blood run cold.

“Nice punching, but what is that language you’re babbling in?  Is that Viet Cong?”

Annie’s eyes grow wide and it occurs to her that she may have been talking to herself as she punched the bag.  Such is her hatred for the woman standing behind her that she really did imagine it was her body she was destroying.  Now on unsteady feet, Annie turns to face her nemesis. 

Hannah is an older woman.  She grew up in poverty in the deep south of America.  She lived a hardscrabble life.  She was used to brawling.  She left a trail of broken, battered women who stood in her way behind in her wake.  It is rumored she even crippled a girl in high school who had the audacity to get her butt pinched by Hannah’s boyfriend.  Annie didn’t know if that was true or not, but she knew the story of Hannah’s hardcore past all the way until she married an Alabama millionaire (now a US congressman) who took her away from poverty and into the lap of luxury.  But Hannah’s in your face attitude didn’t change with her social status.  As a matter of fact, it made it worse.  The problem was, however, Hannah couldn’t go to bars and brawl any longer.  But she found an outlet for her aggression in other ways.  She talked her husband into allowing her to take karate lessons.  Once in the dojo, she became a star.  She is already a red belt, and she is well on her way to becoming a black belt.  Her classmates were all afraid of Hannah.  They were here for exercise or to learn self-defense.  Hannah was here to hurt other women.  She excelled at harming others.  In one sparring session, she broke another woman’s nose.  Later in the same session, she broke another’s ankle.  Soon her classmates refused to spar with her.  Of course Hannah blamed herself for hurting these girls.  She even paid their hospital bills and sat with them until the ambulance arrived.  Fake tears streamed down her face as she held their hands and begged their forgiveness.  But it wasn’t hard to see through her façade.  Annie saw it right away.  Hannah enjoys hurting others.  She also enjoys taunting and humiliating those who may be a little different than she is.  She especially hates Asians.  Her father was killed on Hamburger Hill in Vietnam.  Hannah claims her father’s death is why her family had such a tough time when she was growing up. 

As fate would have it, Annie is the only Asian in the dojo.  Therefore she had Hannah’s target on her back from the start.

Annie has been participating in karate for a long time.  She worked her way up from a scrawny, gangly kid to a beautiful, healthy young woman.  She is still on the smallish side (maybe 5’1” and around 100-105 lbs) but she has a reputation as being one of the strongest kickers in the dojo.  Over the years she has earned a black belt.  She takes this honor seriously.  She doesn’t simply come to the dojo to work out and practice, she tries to help the beginners if they are having trouble with technique.  She is becoming a pretty good teacher of the discipline.  But there is one student she knew right away she would never be able to help.  Hannah immediately displayed animosity toward Annie.  It only got worse when Hannah learned Annie had Vietnamese ancestry.  Although the two have never sparred, they have come very close to having a catfight, or two.  The rest of the dojo knew they were bound to clash, and none of them wanted to miss it when it happened.  But Annie isn’t stupid.  She has worked her schedule to avoid Hannah as much as possible.  But as she knew, a run-in was inevitable.

“Hello Hannah.  I was just finishing up.  I’m leaving.”

The older woman grinned at this news, but once again it was obvious she missed the point.  Annie could tell by the smug look on her face that she thinks Annie is afraid of her. 

“Well, isn’t that too bad.  I was hoping to spar with you.  I hear you’re really good.”

Annie blushes deep red.  Hannah made the comment just as two other pupils entered the dojo.

“Look Hannah,” Annie steps close to the taller woman so the others can’t hear, “We are going to meet up sometime but not here in front of a crowd.  We’ll meet in private and discuss your attitude.”

Hannah looks at Annie with undisguised humor in her eyes and a smirk of disdain. 

“Look you slant-eyed little cxnt, I would like nothing better than to take you down.  If you want to find out which of us is better then name the place.”

Hannah’s smile grows wider and suddenly Annie would like nothing more than to wipe that stupid look off her face.

“Not here.  In private.  I want to humiliate you, you white trash fucking whore.  Everyone here is sick of you!”

“I’m ready whenever you are, Ho Chi Minh.  Name it and let’s go.”

Anger blooms in Annie’s cheeks and before she can stop herself she blurts out, “My house.  Right now.  There are mats in the basement.  Let’s go.”

Hannah’s smile grows even wider.  She looks like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.  “Lead the way, gook bitch.”

The next few minutes are a blur.  We they arrive at Annie’s house, no matter how hard she tries, she can’t remember putting on her sandals and walking to her car.  She can’t even remember the drive.  Always the bitch, Hannah gets out of her Mercedes and makes a comment about Annie’s Japanese car, “Aw, I’m really surprised!  A little slant eye driving a little slant eye car!  Oh my!”  Anger once again flares in Annie’s cheeks but she knows an outburst is exactly what Hannah is looking for.  She bites her tongue and walks to her side door.  She unlocks the house and leads the way to the basement.  The basement is partially finished but Annie has turned half of it into a mini gym.  There is an exercise bike, some free weights, and some ropes, but several mats laid out on the floor and a heavy bag attacked to the low ceiling dominate the room.  Harsh fluorescent lights flood the room.  Since it’s late summer, and very hot, the room is rather warm, but neither woman is overly concerned with the heat.  They are ready to prove which woman is better once and for all.  Still smiling, Hannah asks, “So?  What are the rules?”

Annie doesn’t hesitate; she knows what she has in mind, “No blows to the spine.  Kidney shots are to be kept to a minimum.  Kicks are allowed to the torso.  No closed fists to the face.  When one of us is down, one strike is permitted.  Do you agree to those?”

Hannah grins again and looks like she is about to burst out laughing, “Of course I agree!  I am so going to enjoy this!”

Annie kicks her sandals off and walks to the center of the mats.  “Are you ready?”  She asks looking at her rival.  Hannah slips off her own shoes and strolls confidently to the mats.  Annie takes a good look at her opponent.  She is impressive looking, Annie thinks to herself.  Hannah is around 5’6”…almost half a foot taller than Annie…and around 125 lbs….much more than Annie.  Her shoulder length blonde hair is pulled back into a high ponytail.  Hannah is around 41 or 42 to the best of Annie’s knowledge…nearly twice Annie’s age.  But Annie knows she can’t take that as an advantage.  Hannah has made short work out of much younger, athletic girls on the sparring mats.  The only edge Annie has is in experience.  She’s a black belt and Hannah is a red belt. 

The two women meet in the center of the mats.  Just like they were trained, they bow to each other then step back.  Annie knows Hannah is known as a fierce kicker.  She glances down at Hannah’s feet.  Probably around a size seven, she thinks to herself.  Her toes are perfectly pedicured and painted blood red.  How appropriate, Annie thinks!  As she glances back up, she sees light glint off gold near Hannah’s ankle.  She glances back down and sees a gold ankle bracelet on Hannah’s leg. 

The two women then go into fighting crouches and begin circling.  Annie braces herself and launches a quick striking kick to Hannah’s thigh, but Hannah quickly brushes it aside and steps in toward Annie and throws a quick left jab with the heel of her palm at Annie’s chin.  Annie dodges the blow and sidesteps away from Hannah.  She crouches again and bounces lightly on her toes.

The first attacks of the fight have been launched and no blood has been drawn.

The two women circle each other and warily eye one another.  Hannah then strikes first this time.  She feigns a right and Annie moves to parry it, but walks straight into a left thrust that catches her under the chin.  Light explodes in her head and she sees stars.  All she can think is, damn!  This bitch can punch!  But something in her tells her to, “Move!”  She quickly rolls to one side and Hannah’s kick narrowly misses her head.  Annie quickly scrambles to her feet and eyes her foe.  She cannot underestimate her. 

Hannah quickly goes on the offensive again.  This time she launches a kick at Annie’s side.  Her foot slams into the dark haired girl’s side and ribs.  Annie grunts in pain and drops her elbow to cover the suddenly hurt area, and she takes a step back.  Hannah steps in and launches a quick openhanded jab at Annie’s face, but she is able to dodge it.  Before Hannah can pull back, Annie grasps her wrist and steps into the taller girl.  She launches two quick punches to the bigger woman’s ribcage.  The gasps from Hannah tell Annie they had the desired effect.  Annie then turns her hips into the taller girl, yanks her arm forward and steps forward herself.  The momentum takes Hannah off her feet as Annie rolls her hips and thighs.  Hannah is suspended in the air for a second then her side slams hard to the mat.  The wind is knocked out of her and Annie moves in to finish the fight here and now.

Annie raises her palm to deliver a finishing blow to her foe, but before she can launch it, Hannah pushes up and drives an open handed punch into her belly just above the waistline. 

Totally unprepared for the punch, Annie cries out in shocked pain and doubles up, “Ummmmpppphhhh!!!”  She tries to take a step back, but Hannah is already on her knees.  She launches a second punch that catches Annie on the breastbone…directly between her 32c breasts.  The dark haired girl cries out again and drops back on her butt. 

Hannah stands up and crouches down with her fists raised.  She bounces on the balls of her feet.  She could easily end the fight now, but she is allowing Annie to gather her composure.  Why?  She would never do this in the dojo?  All these thoughts ramble around in Annie’s head as she climbs to her feet.  She crouches down and raises her fists.  “What the hell is Hannah up to?”  Annie thinks to herself.  She slowly moves to her right and sees Hannah’s right foot move out of the corner of her eye.  As if in slow motion, the top of Hannah’s foot speeds toward Annie’s jaw.   Annie can make out the red toenail polish as it streaks through the air.  The bluish blood vessels are easily seen.  Annie can even see little beads of sweat on Hannah’s barefoot.  She raises her hand and brushes off the kick.  Annie would love to launch an attack of her own but she still hasn’t caught her breath.  She steps back and sucks in air.  Hannah seems to do the same.  The two women stare at each other as their chests heave.  Annie in her white gi and Hannah in her black one.  Sweat making the loose material stick to their skin.  Both women are in terrific shape, but the intensity of their hatred burns a lot of energy.  They can feel the heat of their stares on each other and they know this won’t end well.  One of them could get hurt badly.  Annie knows how to hurt people seriously, but Hannah has proven she can do just that.  Annie knows she cannot allow Hannah to get her into that situation.  Hannah has a bloodlust in her eyes that matches her blood red toes.  Annie does not want to lose and be at Hannah’s mercy…at those feet unable to protect herself.

As if on cue, the two women crouch and raise their fists.  They circle and stare at each other.  Each wondering where the next attack will come from.  Each strike out with probing punches but they are easily blocked.  Suddenly, Annie steps in and drives her forearm at Hannah’s belly.  Hannah tries to block the blow, but it’s what Annie hoped for.  She raises her hands and grasps Hannah’s shoulders and drives a knee into the blonde’s midsection.  Hannah responds with an “Agggggghhhh!!!!” as the air is driven from her, but she isn’t done.  The palm of her right hand slams into the side of Annie’s head and knocks her off balance.  Annie staggers to the left and suddenly Hannah’s left foot snaps out and lands solidly on the side of Annie’s jaw.  The smaller girl drops like a rock onto all fours.  Hannah circles her and begins talking.

“Is that all you have?  I thought you were tough!  Your ancestors were supposed to be warriors!  Maybe they were, but you’re a weak piece of trash.  You will never be anything other then a weak piece of trash.  I’m going to beat and humiliate you in your own fucking house!  What a cxnt you are!”

Annie listens to every word and anger and humiliation burn all the way down to her very soul.  Once again Hannah could end this fight, but she is choosing not to.  Why?  What is she up to?  Annie begins trying to climb to her feet, but Hannah snaps her right foot across her chest.  “Aggghhhh!”  Annie yelps in pain.  Her ribs will feel like hell in the morning!  But that is the least of her worries.  She tries to get up again, but Hannah slams her dirty heel into her side.  “Aggggghhhhh!”  She cries again and drops back to her knees.  Then she realizes what Hannah is up to.  She is toying with her!  How can she allow this in her own home?  No fucking way!  Annie acts like she is going to stand up again.  When Hannah braces herself to launch a snap kick, Annie suddenly lunges forward and drives her palm into the blonde’s belly.

“Awww FUCK!!!”  The blonde cries and staggers backwards.  Annie slowly staggers to her feet and closes in on the blonde.  It’s time to end this, she thinks to herself.  She braces herself and slams a snap kick into the blonde’s side.  She braces herself and does the same thing from the other side.  The taller woman staggers backwards until she finds herself in a junction in the wall.  She tries to cover up for protection as Annie closes in for the kill.  Hannah knows she’s in trouble, but she still has a few tricks up her sleeve. 

As Annie draws nearer to finish the older blonde, she is suddenly stunned as Hannah lashes out with a short, vicious kick to her thigh.  Since she was moving forward, she walked straight into the kick and takes it full force.  “Agghhh!!!” the smaller girl yelps in pain and staggers backwards.  She tries to put some distance between herself and Hannah, but Hannah quickly steps forward and drives her elbow into Annie’s sternum.  She lets out a choked scream and falls backwards onto her butt.  Annie sits on the floor, suddenly unable to breathe.  She looks around in a panic and sees a flash of white skin as Hannah drives her foot squarely into the middle of her already aching chest.  The impact is so solid that it leaves a dirty footprint on the front of Annie’s white gi.  She drops back and grasps at her chest and she doesn’t see Hannah deliver the coup de gras until it’s too late. 

Hannah, now smiling widely, takes a step forward, and launches a sidekick at her foe’s exposed chin.  The kick lands with a sickening thud.  Annie’s head snaps back so hard any onlookers would fear her neck might be broken.  A stream of saliva erupts from her mouth as she collapses to the floor in an unconscious heap.

She doesn’t know how long she is out but when she wakes up Annie is tightly tied to a hot water pipe in her own basement.  She is sitting upright, but she is on the floor.  Her white gi hangs open and her athletic bra has been removed.  Her belly and breasts are partially exposed.  She twists her head and gasps when she realizes what is binding her.  Her own black belt is being used to secure her to the pipe.  Tears fill her eyes at this insult and humiliation. 

“Finally decide to wake up, huh?”  Annie’s blood suddenly runs cold as Hannah speaks to her from the shadows.  Her eyes widen as she watches the taller woman stride over and tower over her.  “I tell you what, bitch.  There is one way you can save your pathetic life.  I want you to worship the feet that just kicked your worthless ass.”

Hannah smiles wickedly as Annie looks her in the eye and replies, “Fuck you.  I’m not touching you.  You will pay for this some day.”

“Oh, I think not dear.  I know you live alone.  I could simply gag you and leave you here to starve to death and rot.”  Annie could tell she wasn’t bluffing, but she replies, “Others saw us leave together.”  Hannah barks a harsh laugh and says, “You forget who I am.  You forget who my husband is.  I’ll get away with it and you know it.”

Annie drops her head as tears fill her eyes.  What choice does she have?  Hannah will do just what she says, and she will get away with it.

“Well?  What do you say, Bitch?”

Annie is quiet for a moment, but then her reply is barely audible.

“What?  Say it where I can here it, you worthless cxnt!”

“Okay”  Annie says aloud with tears streaming down her cheeks.
Hannah’s Cheshire cat grin returns as she sits down in front of her trapped victim.  She lifts her foot to Annie’s face.  She tweaks the smaller girl’s nose with it then rubs her toes across her foe’s lips.  Tears stream down Annie’s face as her hated enemy’s toes taunt her.  The smell of sweat and the pungent odor of Hannah’s feet fill her nostrils and she wants to gag.  She makes the mistake of opening her mouth for air to keep from gagging, but Hannah sticks her toes into Annie’s open lips. 

“You know what to do, Bitch.”

Annie gently sucks and licks Hannah’s toes.  Her tongue flicks between each toe and her lips kiss and suck the tips of each of them.  The musky odor of Hannah’s toes now floods into Annie’s throat and invade her entire body.  She wants to kill this older woman, but she knows to survive she has to do as she is told. 

When Hannah is satisfied, she switches feet and makes Annie do the whole process again.  She rubs her dirty sole across the smaller girl’s mouth until she is forced to lick the bottom of her dirty foot.  This goes on until Hannah is completely content with the humiliation she has dished out to this woman she so despises.  She gets to her feet and stares at the beaten, humiliated woman for a long moment, then she spits on her in disgust.  “You sicken me, you are so pathetic.”

The humiliation now complete, Annie can only take solace from a growing desire for revenge.  She never sees the kick coming but it explodes on the side of her head and the blow slams her head off the water pipe.  She slumps to the floor unconscious.  With great pleasure, Hannah unties the beaten woman and leaves her slumped against the pipe in her own basement.

Hannah assumes she will never see Annie again.  She is wrong.
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: A Grudge Fight
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 08:12:37 PM »
When Annie scored with that palm-thrust to the belly, I thought she was going to turn the fight around and beat Hard-Hearted Hannah.

Terrific piece of writing, Joni.

Marie

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 09:50:02 PM »
that was an awesome story, Annie and Joni! Thanks for sharing it! :)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Immortaljoe

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 10:39:31 PM »
Great story!  And it seems like there's more to the ending...

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 10:45:59 PM »
Awesome, Joni!!! Just like always!!!   :) ;) ;D 8) :-*

Laurie (GG4L!)
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 09:53:59 PM »
Thanks to each of you for your very kind comments.  Annie is a terrific writer, herself.  She has a few stories I'm trying to get her to post here.  I hope she does!

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 07:58:31 AM »
Ummm, I'd like to train Annie for her comeback fight against Hannah ... so she can get her deserved revenge! He! He!  ;D

Cheers
Sonny
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 08:14:15 AM »
superb writing, you give a real feel of bing in combat