News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fantasy Wrestling Island 5

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Fantasy Wrestling Island 5
« on: September 16, 2011, 06:02:36 PM »
Hey Folks , my name is Maria Martinez , i'm a 26 yr old Latino Beauty who is a popular Circuit Girl as we are called , doing Modeling at Tradeshows & Conventions & other Misc events , some of which has Oil Wrestling or Cole Slaw Wrestling & in the 5 events I have entered , I won all 5 & did 2 Pro Matches in a little Backyard thing , which I won also .

I became interested in Wrestling when I was around 13 yrs old as me & my friend found DVD's of GLOW ( Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling ) in her Dads' DVD cabinet which we were allowed to look in , looking for a movie to watch & when we watched it , I fell in love with GLOW , especially who became my 2 favorite Good Girls , Susie Spirit & Americana , they were like me , Good & never lost , sans Americana's 1 loss early in the 1st season .

I also loved 2 Heels , Col Ninotchka & Mathilda the Hun .

Me & my friend will play Wrestle as GLOW Girls , I was always the Good Girl , either Susie or Americana mostly , & won alot as I was a bit bigger & stronger than my friend who liked to play as Attache or Hollywood , & even Dementia at times , but every now & then she said I'll be Col Ninotchka or Mathilda the Hun & for some unknown reason , I'd play helpless & let her win .

Now that i'm Older I still remeber those days & just attended a Ladies Wrestling Convention where I met Hollywood , who still Wrestles & Ursulla Hayden ( Babe the Farmers Daughter ) & GLOW rights owner who still after all these years has been unable to rebirth GLOW & I did let them know what a big fan I was & how it's a shame it can't be brought back .

On the way home though , I kept thinking about the old times & how I loved play wrestling & loved it when I lost a few times as Susie or Americana to Ninotchka or the Hun .

When I got home , when I 1st checked my E-Mail , I had an Ad for Fantasy Wrestling Island & upon checking it out & with free time left , I signed on & in no time , was on a Private Jet to a Mystery place , where , when we landed , I felt real good after having a great Massage & Meal on the Plane ride .

I was given a quick tour & shown to my room & told to relax for a bit which I did until the phone rang & was told to go into the closet , choose an outfit & come to the gym .

I opened the closet & saw 3 different costumes , 1 was a Red / Yellow like 1 pice bathing suit , ala Susie Spirit , that had a yellow star on it which was symbolic since I wanted to wrestle as Susie & be known as Susie Star , & underneath were yellow Wrestling boots . Outfit 2 were Americana colors with white boots & matching anklets , where I wanted to be known as American Star & outfit 3 was just a plain Sexy Lace Bikini to wrestling as Mouthwatering Maria. I choose the Susie Spirit outfit & headed for the gym.

I walked into the gym & inside the ring waiting for me was a Strong Woman with short Blonde hair that beared a likeness to Col Ninotchka but was known as Comrade Olga Stah as again , I was Susie Star , but as far as I was concerned , this match was indeed going to be Susie Spirit vs Col Ninotchka .

I waited outside the ring for a moment as Olga said " Look at American Cheerleader , I Vill tear Ha apart " & I just smiled as I entered the ring & broke into a cheer as she stood back with a scowl .

As I finished , I did a Split & held my arms up , playing to the piped in lifelike crowd & smiled wide until the Heel removed my smile by booting me roughly between my Shoulder Blades , making me fall to the side .

Olga quickly brought me up & Snapmared me to the canvas & quickly followed by bringing me up again & gave me another Snapmare & then another & then another , giving me 10 , leaving me dazed & confused on the mat .

Olga then in a cocky way in a weird military like walk backed up just a bit & then jumped up & hit me with a high Legdrop , then went to the other side of me & gave me another & did that 12 times , 6 times from each side .

Olga brought me up then & placed me across the middle rope , spread ing my legs over the ropes to trap my legs spread & then backed up & wham , gave me a big kick right into her Crotch , a staple of GLOW , & now my Crotch hurt as well as my Head .

Next , Olga brought me up 5 times into a suplex postion & just like Ninotchka did on GLOW , she dropped me forward & let my legs hit the ropes for momentum & turned it into a Slingshot Suplex , my back arching up in pain with every Suplex & after the 5th , I stayed eroticly arched up a bit &as she did a crappy cheer to mock me .

Olga brought me up again & gave me 16 straight DDT's , leaving me well out , but she had to do it , Olga brought me up into Piledriver Position & held me in a cocky way until she fell straight down & gave me a Piledriver , JUST like Ninotchka did it & from there , there was just 1 thing left to do & " OH Yeah " Olga folded my legs over my body & arrongantly sat on my legs & held her arms high , The infamous Ninotchka Foldover cover & Olga held her pose as the Ref made the count 1-2-3 , DING ! DING ! DING ! Olga held her pose for a few extra secs before getting off me & acted all cocky as she had her arm raised in Victory .

I went back to my room & relaxed until I was told to change & go back back to the Gym & this time I dressed as American Star & when I got there , in the ring was a huge Lady , said to be 6'7 - 475 lbs & was called The Hun ( Mathilda the Hun ) .

To start out the match I did a Front Handspring to a Cross Body Block type move but the Hun just stood still as I crashed into her & went down winded as she stood there & laughed .

The Hun quickly brought me up & Bodyslammed me like I was a Loaf of Bread & then walked across my Mid & " Angh " was all I muster as I felt her hefty weight crush down on me .

The Hun Bodyslammed me over & over , giving me 12 before she brought me up & whipped me into the corner where I had just enough energy to not fall down , but had no energy to move as I saw the Big Girl Charge at me & Crush m e in the corner , a Crush that made the ring move a bit & when she moved away , I went down like a ton of bricks & she brought me up 1 more time for anotherBodyslam & then stood over me & 4 times faked Splashing me as I let out a Little " Oh No " scream before the 5th time when she finally did jump up & down onto me with the Big Splash & remained on me as the Ref moved in & 1-2-3 , but as soon as he made the 3 count , The Hun said 10 & the Ref continued 4-5-6-7-8-9-10 , Yes , I wasn't kicking out & The Hun defeated the Amercan Heroine with ease .

The rest of the day & the following 2 saw me face Olga as Susie Star , American Star , & Mouthwatering Maria & when I was Maria , Olga was just Olga Stah , in a different Non-Ninotchka like outfit , but each match saw her Dominate me & pin me with the Foldover cover.

I also fought The Hun as Susie Star & American Star over & over with her Crushing me with ease & getting her 10 count pin & when I was Mouthwatering Maria , she wrestled as Andrea the Giant which still did not change the outcome , WINNER via Total Domination , Andrea the Giant .

Oh yes , I aslo faced them each day in a 2 on 1 Handicap match as Susie Star , American , Star , & Mouthwatering Maria , & those matches were 3 of 5 falls matches that saw either 1 pin me in fall 1 , the other in fall 2 , 7 together in the 3rd fall.

I had explored my Submisive side as like when I was a Kid , I just loved to Be Susie & Americana & Job to Col Ninotchka & Mathilda which I lived out for real & came up with a 3rd character , my Character , Mouthwatering Maria , the Sexiest Jobber in the business , Huh , maybe they will let me make sporatic appearances  & fufill someones elses Fantasy Wrestling Island Fantasy , someone who wants to defeat a Mouthwatering Maria , that would be cool .

THE END
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 06:09:07 PM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young