News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 7 - 1 week to the PPV

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 7 - 1 week to the PPV
« on: September 18, 2011, 08:52:05 AM »
Hello everybody , Chrissy from the Swedish Bombshells here .

Hasn't been a good week as once again last week , German Muscle , once again got the better of us as 1st , Jule of German Muscle DESTROYED out Special Guest Mystery Opponent we brough in to face her , April Hunter , who is as tough as they come & had to of suffered what had to be her 1st Squash Match in her career as Jule really did do a nasty number on her & then I faced a Mystery Opponent in Awesome Kong & found out why she is so feared as she SLAUGHTERED me & quick very quick as I did not even last a min & a half against her .

Here I am at the arena for SWF Monday Night , 6 days away from the PPV where me & Ana will face German Muscle for the Tag Titles in a 3 of 5 Falls , No DQ match & like last week , 1 of us , Ana , will face a Mystery Opponent named by Jule only when Ana is in the ring & later , I will name a Mystery Opponent for Zule after she gets in the ring & it's time to show German Muscle that The Swedish Bombshells are no pushovers & my handpicked Opponent I believe will send a strong message to the Heels that they are not invincible .

With that said , I have to go get Ana as it's time for her to face her Mystery Opponent .

I walk Ana to the stage & give her our Customary High Five & Hug as she goes off to face ??? .

Ana enters the ring & smiles & blows kisses to our fans until German Muscle's Music plays & out comes Jule who goes through the tease of who it might be when the light go out for a few secs & when they come back on , there is a Big Woman behind Ana who senses something is Big & Bad behind & is afraid to turn as Jule says " Japanese Legend , Aja Kong " .

Ana turns as quick as she could , but turns right into Kong already in the process of wrapping her arms around Ana's throat & does as Ana has a look of fear come across her face as Kong lifts her up off the mat for 10 secs as Ana is franticly fighting for air & then Kong removes 1 hand from around Ana's throat , but is still so powerful , she still has Ana up in a choke until Aja brings her down with a Chokeslam .

Ana already doesn't look too good as I watch Aja bring her up & quickly Clothesline her back down with alot of force as the crowd shares in Ana's pain , which has to endure 9 additional Big Cotheslines , leaving Ana ripe for pinning .

Kong brings Ana up & props her up onto the top rope where Ana sits out of it .

Kong climbs up & gets her legs near Ana's head & leans forward to stay on the ropes & is able to get Ana's head between her legs , still somehow balancing on the ropes & with Ana still trapped , I see Kong jump & spin & crash to the mat , giving Ana the Brutal Evil looking Piledriver anybody has ever seen & I even see Ana's head extend a way it's not supposed to go & I see her leg convulse as Aja kneels next to her & places a big paw across Ana's chest & looks disinterested as The Ref moves in & with Ana's leg still twitching , 1-2-3 & again , in less than 3 mins , German Muscle has again got the better of us as it took Aja Kong 2 mins & 31 secs to DEMOLISH Ana , most due to the Clotheslines .

Ana is hurt bad & I go out to assist her & have a few tears running down my cheek as I watch as the Medica put a Neck Brace on Ana & wheel her away in an Ambulance to the Hospital  & I have No Choice but to go with her Hoping that her Neck isn't Broken from the Sadistic Piledriver she took , but on the way to the hospital , she is talking lightly a moving her Fingers & Toes , so later , for my ringer to face Zule , I did let 1 person know , so I guess that person would make the announcement for me .

Hours pass as Ana gets X-rays taken & some Good News comes when it is revealed it is only a neck strain & a very mild concussion , but the Bad news is that the Doctors highly reccomend that she not Wrestle for 2 to 3 months , so for the PPV in 6 days , Now What is all I can think .

After Ana is taken to a room , & there is nothing else I can do , I go Home ,as she show was in our Bast Hometown & I Fast Forward on the DVR , not watching until I am 110% Positive Ana's defeat is long passed & then watch in Fast Forward to se what my ringer did .

I watch 1st as Zule is standing in the ring , acting all Big & Bad , damn do I wantg to see these Brutes get their comuppance & see the person I told , The SWF GM come out & announce that person I choose to face Zule was " The SWF Ladies Champion " herself , Maritza Martini .

Maritza is a hot headed Italian type , but Busty & Beautiful & doesn't break the rules until pressed to do so & has been 1 of the most Successful Ladies the SWF ever had & has NEVER lost a match via domination in her life , even in the Indy Feds & Internet stuff she did before making it big & is the only Good Girl who is more Popular than us in the Fed .

I watch as Maritza comes out in her slightly torn at the middle Italian Soccer shirt to help further show off her bust , her white silky short shorts & ankle length white boots & not to forget her trademark , Blue , Green , & Red Bandanas wrapped around her knees & she looks pissed , obviously mad at what happened to Ana as the 3 of us are very close & i'm watching & saying " Oh Yeah , Zule is going to pay ".

Maritza wastes no time tossing her Title belt down & charges the crowd tautnting Heel who turns to see the champ too close to do anything as Maritza hits her with a kick right to the side og her head , making Zule stumble to the side & then she is able to get over a hit her with 1 from the other side , making her stumble back to the original location & is going over for a 3rd as The Ref , God Dammit , " WHY " steps in & warns her about doing stuff while Zule is on the ropes " It is supposed to be NO DQ you Idiot " but Maritza has anger in her & Zule is going to pay , this is sweet .

Maritza grazes the Ref to the side & walks back towards Zule who shoots out her foot & nails Maritza right into her crotch " Ouch that Hurt " the Ref sees it  but does he say anything " NO " of course not , guess it's Maritza's payback for being mad at him.

Maritza stumbles back as her Crotch area is in great pain as Zule got her right in the spot & looks up defensless as she sees Zule get enough energy to charge & GORE ! GORE ! GORE ! , Maritza's legs going shooting up as it looks like she is a football player taking that highlight hit & she is driven up & down onto her back with Zule staying on her the entire way .

I then see Zule show her power as she brings Maritza up & Bench Presses her over her head as Maritza is shaking her head a bit No! No! until Zule lets her drop after pressing her up & letting her go & as Maritza comes down , Zule squats down & has Maritza's Mid Crsh against her 2 knees & Maritza rolls off & holds her Mid as her legs kick wildly trying to kick away the pain .

Zule brings Maritza up intp a Suplex position , but walks her forward towards the ropes & then tosses her forwards where Maritza's Mid squarely impacts the top of the Ring Post , the Steel Part & let's out a scream as the pain shoots through her body & can hardly move as Zule climbs the ropes & jumps up & comes down with her Butt onto Maritza's back , which has the post go into her mid again & Martiza is in some serious pain as Zule pulls her down & taunts the crowd as Maritza is holding her Mid for all it's worth .

Once Zule is done taunting the crowd , she pulls Maritza by her Arms & Legs towards the corner & again & leaves her inches away & leaves the ring where she agin gets her by her arms & lehs & pulls her until Maritza's Mid wraps around the ringpost & Zule pulls & pulls & pulls as Maritza cries out in pain as her Mid has to be bursting inside .

Zule after holding Maritza Mid in the ringpost for 45 secs as the Ref does nothing as always , Zule takes a few secs to taunt the crowd again before reentering the ring & pulls Maritza to the middle of the ring & Facesits her as she drives her fist down into her Decimated Mid with 12 punches before standing up & taunting the crowd again before cockily leaning over & places an open hand on Maritza's Mid , making Maritza writhe & cry out in pain just from that & I watch as the Ref moves in & makes the Total Destruction of Maritza complete as the 1-2-3 is Academic , with a HUGE Captal " A " & see Zule stand Victorious as once again German Muscle had their Terror Reign continue , NOBODY & I mean NOBODY Destroys Maritza , Zule did , what about the PPV , Ana is hurt , & we are supposed to have a Tag Title Match vs these 2 Monsters .

I got to go , I have to call Maritza & see if she's Ok , hopefully she's not in a bed without my knowing in the same room as Ana .

THE END

« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 08:55:17 AM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 7 - 1 week to the PPV
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 07:19:38 AM »
Thank you very much for part 7

Cheers BF
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem