News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Reunion Rumble

• 4 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Reunion Rumble
« on: September 23, 2011, 05:39:59 AM »
Hi all,

I am new to the boards and wanted to share a couple of my stories.  Feel free to share your thoughts.  I am posting several at once because I have experienced trouble posting to the site.

Reunion Rumble

Jane is 27 years old, 5'8", 155 pounds and blond with a pretty face.  She is attending her 10 year reunion. Jane avoided her five year reunion because she felt self-conscious about her weight, after having been teased mercilessly throughout her years at an all girls prep school.  Her main tormentor was Ashley, a popular Vietnamese beauty with a mean streak who took particular pleasure in picking on Jane and several of her classmates.  Ashley was the most popular in the class.  Jane decided a year ago to get back in control of her weight, joining a gym where she boxes every day.  She lost over 35 pounds, and now has an extremely muscular physique and stellar boxing skills.  Jane won't even admit it even to herself, but she secretly hopes to receive the best body award at the reunion (her high school class loves the superlatives and was rather superficial).

Jane is on the committee that counts the results for the various reunion awards and takes photos for the reunion dinner that night.  After surprising her classmates with her slimmer body at the brunch that morning, Jane received a considerable number of votes.  Her main competition is Ashley, who came to the brunch is a tight mini skirt outfit.  Jane wore a more conservative gown which left more to the imagination.  Ashley wins the award by a single vote.  Jane is saddened, but classy in defeat.  The committee goes to the gym to take the pictures of the various award winners.  That night the dinner will be only the women from the class, and a variety of awards will be given, including the highly coveted "Best body" award.  Ashley's is the last photo to be taken by the committee.  Jane wants to walk out and avoid facing her tormentor, but she decides to face her past and struggle through it.

Ashley arrives late in a clinging turquoise satin dress which she plans to wear at the dinner.  The committee congratulates her for winning best body and she smiles smugly.  She asks who was second place, and they point to Jane and note that Jane only lost be one vote.  Ashley at first does not recognize Jane, then she blurts out, "Plain Jane, er, Jane, wow, you really dropped some weight."  Jane bristles at hearing one of the nicknames that Ashley used to make Jane's high school years interminable.  She wants nothing more than to tear into the sexy Ashley, but she does not want to be the aggressor. 

She responds modestly, "Yeah, I have been boxing at the gym and lost some weight."  Ashley says, "I kickbox.  I am actually the best in my class.  That's how I make all this happen," waiving her hands over her tight body. 

"I hear that is good exercise, softer fare than boxing, but great for keeping fit,"  says Jane.  Ashley bristles, indicating that kickboxing is more aggressive than Jane thinks.  Jane laughs and says, "Well, if you say so.  I still think that the worst fighter from my class would take the worst from your class, but I guess it is academic."  Ashley takes the bait, challenging Jane to a NHB match.

THE FIGHT

The committee go to the mat room and find two pairs of boxing gloves.  Ashley steps out of her turquoise dress and hangs it on a hook.  She is now wearing nothing but a zebra print string bikini and gold belly ring.  Ashley is 5'7", 122 pounds, curves in all the right places, a beautiful face, sculpted abs and large breasts.  Ashely puts on her gloves and begins to prance around the ring, shadow boxing.  Jane watches and smiles, realizing the Ashley is both cocky and significantly less skilled. 

As Jane is about to shed her dress, Ashley comes up and gives her a poke in the stomach.  "Come on white whale, let's get ready to rumble."  Ashley is surprised that Jane's stomach does not yield in the slightest at the poke.  Jane drops her dress and pulls on her gloves, barely able to keep composed as Ashley drops another cruel nickname.  She flushes with embarrassment as the other women on the committee hear the insult.  As Jane's dress hits the floor, the other women on the committee gasp.  Jane's body is rock hard, and she has giant muscles.  Ashley's face turns white and her jaw drops, but she quickly regains her composure.

The adversaries circle each other warily, and Ashley lands her first punch.  Jane is struggling with emotion as years of torment flash back to her.  Ashley kicks Jane several times, then throws a flurry of punches.  A couple blows actually stagger Jane, and for a minute it looks like Ashley may carry the day.  Jane is furious of the thought that the smaller Ashley may humiliate her once more. 

Then Jane gets her head back in the fight, and quickly hits Ashley with a series of punches.  Ashley's frame absorbs the blows, but they nearly stagger her.  Jane has over 30 pounds on her, and now it is all muscle.  She spears Ashley, knocking her to the ground.  She pins Ashley down and hits her with a barrage of punches to the breasts, face, side and belly.  WOOMPH, WOOMPH, SMACK, POP, POP, SMACK.  Jane pauses and Ashley begs, "Please stop.  I am sorry.  You are really hurting me."  Ashley now has tears streaming down her face. 

Jane just smiles and throws fifteen more punches into Ashley's aching belly.  Ashley grunts, "UGH, UGH, OWIEE, HUMPH."  Jane is blinded by the rage of the injuries previously hurled upon her by Ashley, and continues to rain punches down upon the prone beauty.  "White whale, plain Jane...take that you bitch.  Mock me, humiliate me, call me names.  It's payback time now!"  Jane is getting aroused by dominating Ashley.  She is astonished to hear the other members of the committee cheering for her.  Ashley's torso is now black and blue, and she is moaning weakly, but Jane continues to punch her.  She finally stops.  "Guess I really uglied you up," Jane laughs as the Vietnamese beauty continues to sob and clutch her injured torso. 

Jane rolls up off of Ashley, then drags the Asian girl up by her hair.  Ashley is practically out on her feet, but Jane lands one final punch right into Ashley's right eye.  The blow drives the smaller girl to the mat, and she lands on her back in a matchbook pin position, her feet above her head.  The committee members yell in triumph as Jane confirms that Ashley is indeed out cold.  The committee photographer takes a shot of Ashley in this compromised position, Jane's foot on her gorgeous ass.  Jane then pulls off Ashley's boxing gloves and places Ashley spread eagle for some pictures.  She then relishes posing Ashley's limp body for several more shots.

THE DINNER

A few hours later the class assembles for the dinner and awards banquet.  The committee has prepared a slide show with pictures of each award winner.  The last award is best body.  The committee members look at each other and grin.  A picture of Ashley's unconscious and battered body appears, the word's "Body by Jane" written in red lipstick on Ashley's black and blue belly.  The crowd bursts into laughter.  Then a picture of Ashley's black eye labeled "Best Shiner."  Another of Jane's foot on Ashley's tight backside labeled "Best Ass (to Kick)."  More laughter.  A picture of Ashley in a vicious backbreaker entitled "Most Flexible."  Then a shot of the unconscious Ashley posed in a sleeper hold entitled, "Most Likely to Fall Asleep in Gym Class."  The crowd really goes wild.

Two members of the committee have removed a sheet from a table in the back of the room while the class was watching the slide show in the front.  The last slide reads, "Best Undressed."  A spotlight illuminates that table.  Ashley is laying on the table, her arms and legs bound by her own turquoise gown.  She is wearing just her skimpy zebra print sting bikini.  Her taut, bruised tummy still bears Jane's lipstick mark.  Ashley comes to just as the crowd is giving Jane a standing ovation.  The women then file out of the room, each silently laughing at Ashley as she squirms and strains against her turquoise satin bindings.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Reunion Rumble
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 10:54:26 AM »
Mmm, a hot domination & nice 'revenge'!  8)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 04:26:07 AM »
Mmm, a hot domination & nice 'revenge'!  8)

Glad you enjoyed it!  Jane sure did  ;)

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 06:30:26 PM »
Great story. I especially loved the humilation of Ashley at the end.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 09:43:12 AM »
Great story. I especially loved the humilation of Ashley at the end.

Thank you!  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  I always think that a little humiliation for the loser can be quite hot!  ;)