News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 8 - The PPV

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 8 - The PPV
« on: September 23, 2011, 05:37:20 PM »
Hey Everybody , Ana of the Swedish Bombshells here . Last week I learned first hand as to why Aja Kong has been 1 of Japan's most Feared Women Wrestlers for a long time now as she Decimated me in quick fashion & finished me with a very nasty looking Piledriver that made me have to go to the Hospital for X-Rays & overnight Observation with my Partner , Chrissy at my side .

Tonight is the PPV & i'm in the Arena as we speak , with a Neckbrace on & with Doctors orders to not Wrestle for about 4 to 6 weeks to be on the same side as luckily , I only suffered a mild Neck Sprain from the Nasty Piledriver I took .

Chrissy's match is about to happen & she is deep in thought as she wants our Titles back so bad , she agreed to face German Muscle alone in the 3 of 5 Falls " No DQ " Tag Title Match which is mins away & considering that we can't beat them together , what chance does she have alone .

I walk Chrissy to the stage & even though it stings a little , I give Chrissy a Hug & High Five like always & watch as Chrissy puts on a brave face as she heads to the ring & once in it still puts on her Brave Face as she awaits the Tag Champs .

I begin walking back to my Dressing Room to watch the match on a monitor when Jule & Zule give me a little smack on the back of my neck saying " You OK Sweetie " in a mocking way & pass me with arrogant smiles as they go out to face Chrissy & I can only rub my neck as Luckily , they didn't hit me that hard , but it still stung .

The Heels enter the ring & with out missing a beat go right after Chrissy who has the senses to quickly duck out of the ring as the Heels laugh & take off the Tag Straps .

Zule gets in the ring & tells Jule , I get her 1st & then Jule says " No Me " & they argue back & forth until 1 Charges at Chrissy & Chrissy again ducks out & is chased by Zule & while running , sees Jule smiling as she runs at her the other way , so Chrissy slides back into the ring where Zule follows & Chrissy bounces off the ropes for Momentum & tries to CrossBody Block Zule down , but Zule catches her a holds her with ease & hits her with her version of Mark Henry's " World's Strongest Slam " & Chrissy is already in deep trouble as her body arches high & wide as the Slam took alot out of her .

Zule walks over & Tags in Jule & says " Let's see what you can do " & Jule says " You know what I can do , why now are you doubting me , if you are going to be that way , Lets see who can slam her harder " & Zule says " Ok Sis be that way , Let's go " all this is totally mocking of course & since the Ref cannot 1 thing about it , with it being No DQ , I watch Helpless in back as Zule & Jule give Chrissy 25 Big Bodyslams each before again in a mocking way "say " I hate fighting with you , call it a tie " Oh Yes , a tie " & hug as Zule leaves the ring & Jule grabs a Bodyslammed into Oblivian Chrissy up & gives her her World's Strongest Slam & plants a knee across Chrissy's chest & poses as the Ref moves in , 1-2-3 & in very easy fashion , it is 1 Fall to None for German Muscle without even doing their nasty stuff yet .

Between Falls , there is a 1 min Rest Period & luckilly , German Muscle just taunt the crowd & ignore Chrissy as she writhes lightly on the mat trying to get air back into her & when the rest period is over , Chrissy is barely getting onto her knees as Fall 2 starts & Zule walks over & kicks Chrissy in the ass & then walks back over to her corner to tag Jule in who says " I want to kick her Ass too " & does so as Chrissy falls draped over the bottom ropeas Jule tags Zule back in again as they are just toying with Chrissy .

Zule brings Chrissy up & walks her towards Jule & Tags her in where they each grab an Arm & spread Chrissy out in the standing position & slowly deliver kick after kick to her wide open Mid giving her 12 each as Chrissy wants to drop , but they easily hold her up with their Brute Strength before letting her go & watch & laugh as she falls limp to the mat .

The Heels make a slow walk to Chrissy who is face down as they taunt our fans & Zule bends down & puts Chrissy into a Camel Clutch as Jule at the same time applies a Boston Crab & have her bent awkwardly while painfully off the mat & if that is not bad enough , with the nasty & painful combo still applied , Zule goes left & Jule goes right , bending Chrissy's sides in a way they are not supposed to really go & they keep going back & forth for a full min as The Ref is looking for an opening to check on Chrissy knowing he should just call the bell , he knows full well that Chrissy is Outer Space Out Cold , but as always , our Refs are all super crappy & allows this Execution to continue & stands around until the Heels get bored & let Chrissy drop to the mat .

German Muscle taunt the crowd for a few moments as Chrissy is still way out & then they again mockingly fight as Zule boots Chrissy onto her back & Jule boots her back over onto her front & do it 7 times until Chrissy is left on her front yet again  , at which time , The Heels reach down & grab Chrissy by her Arms & Legs , pull her up off the mat & plant a big Foot into her Ribs & pull her into their German Stretch & leave it on for a full min as Chrissy has got to be so out now , she's in another Galaxy & again they just rudely drop her without a hint of warning .

Chrissy again lays out on her front as Zule brings her up by the hair & holds her as Jule grabs her by her Ankles & begins to lift her up & is sooned joined by Zule who grabs Chrissy by her Wrists & quickly have Chrissy up over their heads & beging to Ring Parade her around in a circle as they shout out " GM Fans , let us Here you " " say GM Rules " & their was a noticable " GM Rules " chants coming from the small crowd who loved the Heels as they Ring Paraded Chrissy for 90 secs before dropping her into a Double Backbreaker & then transitioned into holding her outstretched by her Arms & Legs again with their Feet buried into her Ribcage but this time time with Chrissy's face looking up at the sky which meant 1 thing ,THE GERMAN BOMB , & after holding Chrissy outstretched in their grasp for 45 secs , they winked & Jumped & pulled & indeed hit Chrissy with the German Bomb .

Jule & Zule High Fived & Jule taunted the crowd as Zule placed a pinky right between Chrissy's Tits & acted bored as the Ref moved in & 1-2-3 as German Muscle was 1 fall away from retaining the belts , which was a forgone conclusion at this point as the only thing mattered right now was what else are they going to do to Chrissy .

Chrissy never moved 1 Iota during the rest period & when the bell sounded to start Fall 3 , Zule & Jule together stood over , comtiplating what to do next , but they simply each planted a foot each onto 1 of Chrissy's Tits & demanded the Ref make a 100 count & that was Fall 3 , a 100 count Feet on Tits pinfall to end it .

After the pin , German Muscle got the Mic & blabbed away on how they would Dominate till they retire , all the while keeping their feet on Chrissy's chest in a Victory as only Chrissy's breathing indicated she was till alive & the Heels left Chrissy motionless with lots of questions for us BoMbshells to answer .

THE END

« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 05:41:03 PM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young