News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 9 - After the PPV

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 9 - After the PPV
« on: September 28, 2011, 04:48:31 PM »
Hi folks , Chrissy from the Swedish Bombshells with you here & last night at the PPV , I let my competitive Spirit get the better of me as I wanted the Tag Titles back so bad , I foolishly faced German Muscle all by myself & was a Helpless Lamb that was Torn to Shreds by the Hungry Wolves , luckily , the damage done to me was not so severe in the 1st Fall , they saved that for a very Brutal 2nd Fall Beatdown of me that left me so defeated , they didn't even do anything to me in Fall 3 except cover me for the winning pin .

As evidenced by last nights Beating , i'm not able to wrestle tonight & of course , Ana will be out for a few months due to her Neck Sprain , but German Muscle is here tonight & once again , I'm going to watch & try to find something me & Ana when back in full force can use to defeat them .

The show progresses & it's time for the Braggarts , German Muscle to take the ring where tonight , they will be in a 3 on 2 Handicap Match vs The Norwegian Beach Bunnies , who I hear are from 1 of our Sister Feds & are pretty good & with an extra Girl , perhaps they will give German Muscle their 1st loss .

Watching on a monitor backstage , I see the Bunnies , Bunny , Bambi , & Babs make their way to the ring , all looking Fit & Fiddle in their almost Bikini like outfits , their Sexy Blonde Hair long & flowing , & each has a sweet smile as they show no fear as they greet the fans on the way to the ring where once in it , they shake their assests for the Crowd to give them the good show until German Muscle's Music plays & out come Jule & Zule , looking all cocky as always as they don't even bother wearing the belts around their waists , but over their Shoulders , a sure sign of smugness & as they enter the ring , since it is another " NO DQ " I see the Bunnies go right after them "Get them Bunnies " .

The Bunnies wail away with Forearms to Jule & Zule's Shoulders , who are ducking to let their Powerful Shoulder Blades take the abuse , but hey , look at the Bunnies go & look at German Muscle feel what it is like to receive a Beatdown .

The Bunnies as a team feel Jule & Zule are ready for a Rope Whip & they do it as a team & grab the Heels by their Arms & say 1,2,3 ready & go to Whip them , but German Muscle aren't going anywhere as they are strong enough to hold their ground as the Bunnies give each other a quick " What The " look & then look as Jule & Zule are just smiling as they respond with a Triple Clothesline on all 3 Blondes as they weren't hurt or fazed a bit by the forearm Beatdown , but the Bunnies are Dazed as they are all on the mat , holding their Throats .

For a full min after that , Jule & Zule just keep bringing up a Blonde & Clotheslining her right back down & it is now evident that the Blondes are at the mercy of the Champs .

The Heels together bring Bunny up & dump her upside down on a Turnbuckle & give her 2 Punches to her Gut before getting Bambi up & dumping her upside down in a different corner & giving her 2 Gut punches before bringing Babs up & dumping her upside down in 1 of the 2 open corners & giving her 2 punches to her gut .

Jule & Zule go over to Bunny & hold her as they rain Knees into her open Mid & Chest , giving her 25 to her Mid & 10 to her Chest & move aside & watch as Bunny falls Limp to the Mat .

Bambi is next as she too is held the same way & also gets 25 Nasty Kicks to her Mid & 10 to her Chest & the Heels act all cocky as they go to Babs as Bambi falls Limp to the mat & as the 2 Blondes lay limp on the mat , Babs is held down for the same Punishment & falls to the mat also when her punishment is complete.

German Muscle approach Bunny & put her into their German Stretch & leave her in it for 90 secs as she is well out & just let her drop & go over to Bambi & put her in it for 90 secs & let her drop & then let Babs share the pain , except before letting her drop they Jump up & Pull , turning it into their German Bomb , leaving Babs motionless after a few secs of initial convulsing as Bambi is then put into the German Stretch again which after 7 secs is turned into a German Bomb & as she lay out , Bunny recieves the same thing & lays out as German Muscle surveys the Destruction in the ring .

German Muscle put Babs on their Shoulders , stretching her across both of their Shoulders & keep her that way like a shared Stoll as they kick Bunny & Bambi over so they are side by side & cockily with Babs still over their Shoulders plant a foot on Bambi's & Bunny's Chests & as the Ref moves in they tell him 10 count , 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 DING ! DING ! DING ! AS not 1 Blonde moves & after the pin , Zule tells the Ref to stay down as they lightly place Babs ontop of her Partners & step on the pile & say again Ref & again the Ref starts the count 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 as German Muscle gets a 2nd pin & keeps their Feet on the pile of Demolished Blondes for a full min before leaving as the the Bunnies remain a Demolished Heap in the ring .

THE END
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 9 - After the PPV
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 08:04:31 AM »
Thank you for this nice story. Good work . Love it ;)
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem