News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 10 - A new direction

• 2 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 10 - A new direction
« on: September 30, 2011, 05:55:28 AM »
Hello everybody , Ana of the Swedish Bombshells here & last week as I was still getting some treatment for my Sprained Neck , Chrissy after taking a Nasty Beating the night before at the PPV at the hands of German Muscle in a 3 of 5 Falls " NO DQ " match for the Tag Titles , she somehow made it to SWF Monday Night & watched as German Muscle continued on their roll as they DEMOLISHED 3 Girls in a Handicap Match .

Right now Chrissy is back & stretching nearby as her 1st match back since the PPV is about to take place after the Commercial Break , a Singles Contest against a New Heel in the Fed making her debut , known as Monster Nakano , who is the Daughter of Japanese Lady Legend , Bull Nakano , & as I am talking to you now , I hear someone say something to Chrissy & as I go check the room , Chrissy is gone , I can't even wish her luck tonight , but I think it best to not chase after her at this point & just watch on the monitor .

As the Commercial Break is still going , I hear Cheers from the Arena & have no clue what's going on as my Monitor is not getting any live feed yet & won't until we return from the Commercial Break .

The Commercial Break is over & as soon as we return , I see a Japanese Flag with Flames go up on the screen as Oriental Music plays as Monster Nakano is introduced & as she makes her way menacingly to the ring , I hear the announcer say , " and her Opponent , Already in the ring , she is 1/2 of the Swedish Bombshells , Chrissy " & I think " Already in the ring " is not a good thing , not at all .

The Big Japanese Monster enters the Ring & goes right after Chrissy who is not prepared for the quick attack & Chrissy quickly finds herself bent over the ropes as Monster drived big Knees into Chrissy's Gut , Karate Style , giving her 7 Knees with her Left Knee & 7 with her Right Knee as Chrissy can only let out an Umph with each Knee that connects with her Mid with Full Force & as Chrissy gasps for air with her Mid in pain , Monster Rope Whips her & on the return , Monster gets her Hands into Chrissy's Waist & lifts her up high & lets her drop to the Mat where her whole front area takes the brunt of the fall & as she bounces up from the impact , Monster gives her a Huge Kick with her Right Leg right into her Mid which makes her fly over onto her back .

Chrissy has no time to breath at all as Monster brings her up quickly & Rope Whips her again & again on the return , Chrissy is hoisted high & dropped onto her front again & as she bounces up again from the impact , Monster again gived her a huge kick to her Mid with her Left Leg this time , again making Chrissy spin over onto her back .

The Monster again gives Chrissy no rest time as she again brings her up roughly by her Hair & whips her hard into the Corner & Charges & CRUSH , Chrissy's Body is Crushed as the Ring moves a bit from the impact & the fans let out a Collective '' ooohhh " as Chrissy is Crushed in the corner from the near 300 lber  as Monster moves to the side , Chrissy falls limp to the Mat .

Monster brings Chrissy up again & Rope Whips her yet again & how Chrissy just doesn't fall like a Ton of Bricks is beyond me , but upon Chrissy's return , Monster is able to position Chrissy onto her Big Shoulders & quickly drop to the Mat with force , giving Chrissy a Nasty Samoan Drop that gets another collective " Unngggh " from the Crowd .

Chrissy is laid out on the Mat as Monster goes Top Rope & dives , Splashing down squarely onto Chrissy's prone Body & this one is over , but Monster does not go for a Pin & instead , quickly gets Chrissy up into a Slam Position & while in the Corner closest to where she Splashed her , Monster runs with Chrissy & gives her a Running Powerslam near the opposite Corner & as Chrissy's body arches in pain , mostly in reaction from the move & pain & not on her own , Monster goes Top Rope again & again Splashes down hard onto Chrissy & can easily end it , but Monster brings Chrissy up again & Toss Slams her to the Middle of the Ring & then Runs & Jumps & I watch as Monster's Monster Ass Crushes Chrissy's Chest & Mid , which has Monster sliding off her only slightly , but close enough that she lays back arrogantly & rests on Chrissy & as she sees the Ref move in , I hear her say 20 & the Ref shrugs his Shoulders & gets to the mat & begins the count , 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20 DING ! DING ! DING ! as He calls for the bell as Chrissy was SLAUGHTERED in the ring tonight by the Monster .

Monster has her Arm raised in Victory for just a short time as she quickly pushes the Refs Arm away before leaving the ring & making her way to the back while taunting the Crowd as Chrissy lay Defeated & almost motionless as she was a Mere Sacrificial Lamb tonight as things were still bad right now for us Bombshells .

THE END
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 10 - A new direction
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 08:05:43 AM »
Thank you i love your series  ;D
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 10 - A new direction
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 11:54:47 AM »
Good story