News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 11- Fall from Grace

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 11- Fall from Grace
« on: October 06, 2011, 07:19:30 AM »
Ana of the Swedish Bombshells here again & welcome to another show , this time we have a House Show Event & soon my Partner , Chrissy , will be in action against Zule , of German Muscle , but 1st , in the opening match of the show , Chrissy & Myself , will be watching a new Girl we are Training , Brianna Love , making her debut , but doing it against Monster Nakano , the same Woman who a few days ago Annihalated Chrissy in her debut.

Brianna Love VS  Monster Nakano
                          --------------------------------

Brianna goes out to the Ring & the Fans instantly fall in love with her & boy does she look Hot as she enters the Ring & shows her stuff for the Crowd & we watch as she is still hamming it up as the Mean Monster enters the Ring & sees Brianna still basking in the Fans Love as she easily makes Brianna's smile disappear as she runs & jumps & drives both Knees into Brianna's Back , making her crash into the Corner .

Monster quickly spins Brianna around & starts to drive her Shoulder into Brianna's Mid 3 times , then switches Shoulders & does it again 3 times & as Brianna is quickly winded , Monster retreats to the middle of the Ring before running back at her & jumping & turning & we watch as her Big Ass Smashes into Brianna , winding her some more .

Monster moves aside & down to her Knees goes Brianna , for her respite is short as Monster brings her up & whips her into another Corner & gets into an opposite Corner & runs & jumps again , connecting with a big " Oh My God " Corner Squash as we see Brianna's body disappear just slightly from the mass Crushing her in the Corner & as soon as Monster moves aside , Brianna is down very Quickly on her Back & seeing Stars as Monster wastes no time giving her a Nasty Splash , which already could end it , but instead , Monster brings Brianna up quickly , gets her onto her Shoulders & drops down onto the Mat & Brianna with a Samoan Drop in the center of the Ring where Brianna holds her winded body as Monster runs off the Ropes for Momentum & jumps up & Crashes her Big Ass onto Brianna's winded Chest & we watch as the match is not even a min & a half old & the Ref is down & 1-2-3 DING! DING ! DING ! , & just that quickly , Monster Nakano has had another impressive match & Victory .

Brianna eventually has a painful walk into our Dressing Room where we try our best to consul her & let her know things will get better until later on it's Chrissy's turn to face Zule , 1 on 1 .

Chrissy VS Zule
                                          ---------------

With Brianna aching & I of course with my Neck in the Brace , Chrissy has to go out alone as Zule is led out by her Twin Sister , Jule , which I can clearly see on the Monitor has Chrissy a bit concerned , which is understandable since she has not been doing well as of late & as they are about to Lockup , Chrissy is doing her best to not go right into it as she will NEVER Win a Power Battle against Zule or Jule , but Chrissy's foot is close to Jule who Slaps it , & Chrissy instinctively looks over at her & it's ALL Zule needs to attack & Chrissy turns just in time to see a Clothesline about to strike her & it does & makes her spill out over the Top Rope & out onto the Floor by Jule , who as Zule distracts the Ref & plays Innocent , Jule lays a few Stomps into Chrissy's Back before walking away like she will happily not be involved , but quickly returns & mockingly helps Chrissy up & rolls her into the Ring where Chrissy finishes on her Back where Zule quickly moves in & goes Stomp Crazy into her Mid as Chrissy can only let out a " Angh , Argh , or Ungh " with each Stomp while somehow making it to the Ropes for a break where Zule still stomps away until Chrissy falls back to the outside , next to Jule of course , who waits for her next mischief as Zule decides her & the Ref needs too have a little chat .

The Incompetent Ref of course goes along with the obvious decoy as Jule brings Chrissy up & bends her Backwards against the Ring Apron & blasts Punch after Punch into her stretched out Mid & stops when she sees Zule stop her inane arguing with the Ref who stupidly listened to NOTHING all the while .

Zule turns & sees Chrissy standing weak against the outside Apron , knowing Jule has softened her up more as the Stupid Ref thinks she has gotten to her feet after being Booted out of the Ring just before Zule argued with him about nothing .

Zule grabs Chrissy by her Hair & drags her back into the Ring & I can clearly see Chrissy's will is already broken as Zule shows off her Power as 5 times she Bench Presses Chrissy up over head & let's her drop limp onto the Mat below , each time , Chrissy's Chest & Mid take the brunt of the move & then Zule looks like she is going to do the Bech Press Drop a 6th time , but this time she drops down a bit & I watch as Chrissy's Mid is almost caved in as both of Zule's Knees take whatever air Chrissy had if any , out of of her & Chrissy falls off Zules Knees & onto her Back & Zule quickly kneels next to Chrissy & with 1 Hand , cockily mushes down Chrissy's Tits as the Ref moves in , 1-2-3 DING ! DING ! DING ! & just that easily , the Slump continues & with me having 4 to 6 weeks before I'm ok to return to the Ring , what else can happen ?.

THE END

« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:23:04 AM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 11- Fall from Grace
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 07:58:02 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks again for this series
Good job
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem