News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 12 - On a roll

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 12 - On a roll
« on: October 08, 2011, 06:31:18 PM »
Hey folks , Chrissy of the Swedish Bombshells with you , since my Partner , Ana , has gotten injured , she has been Helplessly watching me look lost in the Ring as I have been Demolished in every match since her Injury & even a short time ago , we watched together as our trainee , Brianna Love , did not last long in her debut against Monster Nakano & since that night , where I also got Decimated in quick fashion by Zule of German Muscle , we haven't been in the Ring since & tonight we have reached another PPV that will see me as a Manager tonight in a Dark Match as I will be with Brianna as she faces Dark Demon , a Veteran Heel Jobber who I believe will be perfect for Brianna to Defeat & get a Win under her belt , but tonight is really about those Muscle Bitches that started all our Troubles , German Muscle , who tonight will defend their Tag Titles in a 3 of 5 Falls , No DQ match against a Mystery Team that even every SWF Wrestler has no Idea who they will be facing & only will be revealed at Match time .

Hey Folks , Ana , with you now from the Dressing Room where I again can only watch on the Monitor as Chrissy has left with Brianna for her Dark Match with Dark Demon & right now on the Monitor I see them at Ringside , Chrissy looking Hot in a Mini Skirt / White Lace Bra Combo with White Ugg Boots , looking every bit the Sexy Blonde she is as Brianna slides into the Ring & Gyrates her Fine Ass for that lucky side of the crowd as Dark Demon is already in the Ring , clad Head to Toe in a Dark Bodystocking covering every last inch of her body , apparantly watching on as Brianna struts her stuff , can't really tell though due her being fully covered & depsite the fact that we know Dark Demon well as Me & Chrissy has defeated her & her partner White Demon tons of times .

Brianna still hams it up & bends over & shakes her Ass again for the crowd as she is really enjoying it , but Dark Demon isn't & being the Heel , she doesn't want to wait & goes after Brianna who hasn't learned from her 1st Match & despite Chrissy trying in vain to warn her , Brianna shakes her Ass until she can't , because Dark Demon brings her back to reality with a Big Kick right to her Tits that drives her back onto the Ropes & a kick to her Crotch quickly puts her onto her Knees .

Dark Demon jumps onto Brianna & puts her into a Camel Clutch & I watch as Brianna just yelps in pain as Chrissy tries telling her " Reach for the Ropes " as she is close enough to do so but doesn't as Dark Demon keeps the Clutch on her as Brianna is more concerned about the pain to realize she can easily grab the Ropes to break the hold .

Dark Demon keeps the Clutch on Brianna for a full min before releaseing her & pushing her forward where Brianna holds at her Back , but gets no relief as Dark Demon gives her 12 Stomps to whatever part of the Back Brianna's Arms & Hands aren't covering .

Dark Demon brings Brianna up by her Blonde Hair & whips her into the Ring Ropes & upon her Return , Dark Demon bends down & lifts up as Brianna is at her body & up & over goes Brianna in a Back Body Drop & Dark Demon quickly follows with a cover , 1-2 , but no 3 as Brianna kicks out , but Dark Demon does not waste time as it is rare she wins & sensing it in her favor , she doesn't want to let up & quickly brings Brianna up be her Hair , scoops her up , & Bodyslams her , then does it again , & again , giving her 10 & then covers , 1-2 but again no 3 as Brianna kicks out , Whew , that was close , but Brianna can't do anything as her Back is really aching right now & she really has to do something to make a comeback as she is in too much pain to hear Chrissy & I'd bet Dark Demon is smiling right now as she is not used to being so Dominant .

Dark Demon brings Brianna up by her Golden Locks again & gets her up into a Suplex Poition & walks her forward a bit so when she drops her forward , Briana's Legs hit the Top Rope & then bounce back up as Dark Demon gives her a Slingshot Suplex & follows by folding Brianna's Sexy Legs over & putting her weight down on her Legs as a cover , 1-2-3 , Dang it , It's over as Brianna is now 0 for 2 as Dark Demon has her Hand raised in Victory , which hasn't happened in a while as Chrissy tends to Brianna who is holding her Back in great pain .

The PPV goes on as Me & Chrissy watch as it's time for German Muscle to face the Mystery Team as Brianna is enjoying the 1 perk about losing as the Chiropractor is with her working out the pain in her back & giving it a nice massage as well .

Due to the Mystery Team being kept a secret , German Muscle come out 1st & even though they are still mostly hated , every match it seems they do have a few extra fans that has joined their side & they enter the the Ring showing No Concern on who they will be facing & then we hear familiar music & out come 2 Sexy Blondes who once were part of a Sexy Threesome in a Big Fed in the US & the Fans are Shocked & Awed that the 2 are here & together & are going for the Tag Titles against German Muscle .

GERMAN MUSCLE VS ????????????????????????
                             -------------------------------------------

"Ladies & Gentlemen , their Opponents , Velvet Sky & Lacey Von Erich " The Beautiful People " .

The 2 Blondes pause before fully entering the Ring as they bend over & rub their Crotches on the Lucky Middle Rope as they show No Concern for German Muscle , who themsleves seem to enjoy watching the Blondes Strut the Rope .

A big " WHOA " comes across the Crowd as the 2 Blondes give each other a Big Kiss before Velvet gives Lacey's Shoulders a quick massage as she tels her she'd start it out .

Velvet starts it out  for TBP & Zule for German Muscle & upon Lockup , Zule powers Velvet into the wrong corner & has her Hair pulled by Jule & breaks free with a Back Elbow , but gets in trouble herself as Zule gives her a Back Elbow , then another , & then another & tags in Jule who was just stunned but is now pissed .

Jule comes in & with Zule , look like they are going to whip Velvet to the other corner , but instead , stop quickly & whip her right back into the wrong corner where Velvet's back impacts the corner hard & as the Ref delays they do it again & again & again , giving her 7 as the Ref can't do anything given the NO DQ rules , but as Lacey runs in to try to break it up , He of course goes & holds her back as Zule leaves the Ring & wraps the Corner String around Velvet's Neck & Strangles her as Jule powers Fists into Velvet's wide open Mid as the Ref returns & does NOTHING about the Choke since it is No DQ .

Velvet is nearly Choked out & only then is released & drops to her Knees , gasping for any air she can get as Jule Tags Zule in & together they Rope Whip her & on the return they give her a Double Spinning Backbreaker & then with little efort lift her up a bit & do it over & over until they gave her 16 in all , leaving Velvet in a world of trouble .

Jule leaves just long enough for Zule to Tag her back in & just like that they grab a hurting Velvet by her Arms & Legs & pull her into the German Stretch & has Velvet screaming in pain & makes Lacey come in to try to break it up , but again the Ref decides to hold her Back as Velvet's Agony continues for 90 full Secs until I see German Tense up which means they are about to Jump & Pull & that they do , giving Velvet their German Bomb , leaving Velvet well out & as Zule stands guard , Jule Non Chalantly leans her Elbows onto Velvet & 1-2-3 & German Muscle has a 1 to 0 lead .

After the Pin , German Muscle both appraoach Lacey who now looks like she wants no part of this  & as they reach for her , she lets out an " Uh Oh " & tries to duck away , but gets grabbed her her Hair by both who taunt her " Where you going Blondie " & like Cat s playing with Mice , they keep pushing Lacey from 1 to another as Lacey doesn't know what to do until Zule ChokeBombs her to the mat as Lacey screams out all the way to impact .

As Velvet still lays out & barely moving , Lacey isn't coming to her rescue anytime soon as she is Rope Whipped by both Heels & upon her returnis also given a Double Spinning Backbreaker which is followed by easy follow up Backbreakers , 20 in all this time for her & as Velvet is now on her Side & laying in Pain , she is nowhere close to helping Lacey as the Heels grab her by her Arms & Legs & put her into the German Stretch 7 after leaving Lacey in it for a full painful min , they again Jump & Pull & introduce Lacey to the German Bomb .

Jule goes to Velvet & Stomps way at her as Zule arrogantly places a pinky on Lacey's Forehead as the Ref makes the count 1-2-3 , 2 to 0 , German Muscle .

After Lacey is pinned , Zule joins Jule in putting Velvet into another German Stretch & leave her in it for a full min before putting Lacey into the Stretch again , also for a full min & then dropping her & surveying the carnage of the 2 Sexy Blondes on the mat .

The Heels brought Velvet up by her Arms & Legs & then over their Heads & Ring Paraded her aound the Ring for 45 secs before dropping her like a Bad Habit to the mat & then Ring Paraded Lacey as Velvet lay out & the Heels dropped Lacey next to her .

Zule planted her Foot squarely onto Velvets Chest with enough force to mush her Tits down a bit as Jule planted her foot on Lacey's Chest , mushing her Tits down a bit as the Ref moved in & 1-2-3 on both Babes at the same time was now overdue & academic & the Fans didn't know how to react as German Muscle remained Tag Champs as they SLAUGHTERED & EXECUTED The Beautiful People in 3 straight Falls as it was good to be a Heel right now in the SWF .

THE END

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 04:49:05 AM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 12 - On a roll
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 10:39:11 PM »
Thamks again for part 13
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem