News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 13 - The Beat goes on

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 13 - The Beat goes on
« on: October 11, 2011, 08:45:13 AM »
Greeting Ladies & Germs , this is Zule of German Muscle with you as those Blonde Barbies known as the Swedish Bombshells are not here tonight for SWF Monday Night , 1 day after the PPV where me & my Sister , Jule , took apart those TNA Knockouts , Velvet Sky & Lacey Von Erich to retain our Titles .

It is Opening Contest time & in the ring is our Pal , Monster Nakano , who last night was left out of the PPV & is none too happy about it as we know full well that she can Beat the Champ , Maritza Martini , like I did when I faced her a while ago in Singles Competition & be the Champ along with us , but Monster is in the Ring going on about that & I don't blame her as she is right now issuing an open challenge to anybody in back , a challenge where she is saying that her Opponent can't last 5 Mins without getting Pinned 10 times & is inquiring as too who will accept her challenge .

As Monster goes on , I hear Cheesy Western Music & out from back I see a Long Legged Sexy Cowgirl calling herself , Dixie Houston , look at this Blonde Bimbo , she's as Foolish as the Bombshells & thinks she has a chance , I guess that's why Blondes are mostly considered Dumb , I mean , she's gotta be , what's a Gal from Texas doing here anyway , Ah , who cares what you think , keep it to yourself as I watch Monster DESTROY Blonde Cowgirl .

Monster waits in her Corner as Dixie takes off her Hat & spins it arouns Rodeo smile with her dumb smile on her face & as she twirls her Hat , she is so concerned about it , she doesn't even realize Monster is charging her until it is too late & I get all giddy as I see Monster hit her with a Spear & watch as her Hat goes sailing out of the Ring & with the action , the Ref calls for the Bell to start the match .

Cowgirl is down & Monster does her Running Buttsmash onto Dixie & hooks a Leg , 1-2-3 , WOW , is Dixie serious ? Monster just pinned her in 4 Secs .

Monster gets up & brings Dixie up by her Hair & whips her into the Corner & as Dixie stands there like a Blonde Totem Pole , Monster Charges at her & Squashes her Full Force & Dixie falls to the mat like a sack of potatoes as Monster moves away & with a light boot to the side , Dixie is on her Back & Monster gives her a quick Splash & remains on her & 1-2-3 & I look at the clock & see it is now 2 Pins in just 18 Secs .

Monster gets up & again brings Blondie up by her Hair & lifts her onto her Shoulders & waltzes around the Ring with her for 15 Secs before falling backwards onto her with a Samoan Drop & remains on her as the Ref counts again , 1-2-3 & lets see now , 3 pins in 46 Secs .

Monster gets up & stands on Dixie's Mid for 19 Secs before plopping down onto her Chest & 1-2-3 , making it 4 pins now .

Monster brings Dixie up by her Blonde Hair again & holds her up as she lets out a little scream & then delivers a Headbutt to Dixie & down goes the Cowgirl again & Monster simply plants her Foot on Dixie's Chest for another 1-2-3 as Dixie is simply Pathetic , so Pathetic that she is making me actually respect Ana & Chrissy now as Monster has still about 3 1/2 mins to get 5 more Pins on Dixie , which shouldn't be too hard .

Monster removes her Foot & replaces it with her other Foot & 1-2-3 to make it 6 Pins .

Monster takes a few Secs to taunt the Crowd before bringing the Cowgirl up & whipping her into the Corner & then Charges & Jumps while turning around & her Big Ass Crushes Dixie & down she goes & Monster places a Knee on Dixie's Chest for another 1-2-3 & then switches Knees for another 1-2-3 to make it 8 Pins with about 2 mins 45 secs left to get just 2 more pins & as Monster gets up , she brings Dixie up by her Hair & holds her up for 20 Secs before just Belly Bouncing her down & follows with a Splash for a 9th 1-2-3 with 2 mins left still .

Monster drags Dixie into the Corner in a seated position & spends 20 secs Stinkfacing her & then drags her into another Corner & Stinkfaces her again , & Dixie has no time for anything as Monster drags her to a 3rd Corner & Stinkfaces her again & to finish it off , the last Corner gets to meet Dixie as Monster Stinkfaces her again .

Monster drags Dixie to the dead center of the Ring & runs off the Ropes for Momentum & leaps & crashes her Ass down onto Dixie again & remains on her & 1-2-3 & at 4 mins 21 Secs  , Monster has her 10 pins on the Jobberific Texan .

Monster returns to the back where she , Jule , & I have a Good Laugh about things for a while as Comdey time is over & Serious time is here as in HR 2 , Jule is in action against Velvet Sky , who is angry about yesterdays beating she got on the PPV .

Jule & Velvet are both in the Ring now arguing about things before locking up & of course Jule uses her power to bend Velvet Backwards & laughs at the Knockout as at the same time she taunts the Crowd , but is so busy with that , Velvet acrobats her way free & as Jule returns her concentration to Velve , Velvet takes Jule down with a Hip Toss & Jule quickly gets up mad & charges at Velvet & gets Armdragged down , but again gets up quickly & charges yet again & again gets hiptossed & Velvet follows that with a Leg Drop attempt , but Jule moves aside & Velvet crashes down onto her Fine Ass & holds it as Jule gets up still angry & lashes out with a kick that finds it's target really hard , which is Velvet's Tits & down goes the Knockout .

Jule is still pissed as she goes stomp crazy on Velvet , alteranating between Velvet's Mid , & Crotch , whatever area Velvet left open while moving her Arms & Hands around to whichever Stomped area needed protection now as I bet Velvet has no Knockout that is as mean as me & my Sister , except for Awesome Kong & we all know how easy Kong disposed of Velvet over & over while in Tna .

Jule is bored with stomping Velvet & brings her up & rope whips her & on the return , Jule lifts Velvet up & whirls her around in a big Spinning Sidewalk Slam & allows her no rest as she does it again & again & then a 4th time as all the Knockout can do is arch her Back in pain .

Jule takes a breather to also taunt the booing crowd who is still backing the Knockout & moves in when Velvet is on her Knees & when Jule moves in , Velvet hits Jule with a few Punches that have little effect on her , but Jule's big Forearm to Velvet's Back has a big impact on her & Jule once again is back in the saddle & brings Velvet up & gives her a Tossing Bodyslam & does it over & over , giving her 16 in all as Velvet can again only arch her Back in pain with each Slam .

Jule brings Velvet up & holds her up by 1 Hand & Slaps her a few times before pulling Velvet forward & as Jule is going down , she smashes her Knees into Velvet's Chest , giving her a Codebreaker & as Velvet slowly falls Backwards , Jule quickly goes around her & pulls her down into her Knees again , this time into her Back with the Backstabber & Velvet is done for .

Jule makes sure her Ass is squarely planted on Velvet's Face & arrogantly hooks a leg , oops , I meant does a Textbook Leg Hook as the Ref moves in & 1-2-3 & like that it is German Muscle 2 , Knockouts 0 between this night & last night & it is awesome as the camera fades to the Commercial Break as Velvet is shown out cold & defeated .

THE END

You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 13 - The Beat goes on
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 06:01:56 AM »
Wow poor dixie . No chance and poor Velvet. OMG

Thx for Story
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem