News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BEST CLIP that I ever bought......FEM/FEM NUDE DOMINATION, CROTCH, BUTT and FEET

• 0 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Best clip i ever bought....so hot....fem/fem total domination...love it!!!!!!!!
I have NO financial interest in this at all. I just wanted to SHARE! This is the BEST CLIP that I ever bought!!!! It is at www.clips4sale.com/9714 IT IS CALLED : JK-07 Smothering STRIPFIGHT!! - FULL VIDEO - SEARCH FOR IT...Here is the SEXY DESCRIPTION ...girl/girl total domination!!!! Check out the other SEXY clips there too!
AFwrestling.com Jasmine and Samantha meet once again to battle it out. This time Samantha was being really cocky towards Jasmine, and was in for quite a suprise. Jasmine pinned Sam down and starting facesitting her. Sam struggled to get out from beneath Jasmine, and grabbed her bikini top and undid it. Well Jasmine just threw it off and they continued to wrestle around. Well Sam decided again to take something off her, and grabbed her bikini bottoms and undid that as well. Well Jasmine did not take that lightly and pinned Sam down and took her top off, and tied her hands up with it. From there Sam suffered at the hands of a naked Jasmine taking brutal facesit after facesit, and rear facesits too. Jasmine decided it was time to make Sam really pay, and started making Sam worship her feet, making her lick and smell her soles, and toes. By the end Sam had no choice but to succumb to the tanned beauty again, after being humiliated!