News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 14 - Heels Living Large

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 14 - Heels Living Large
« on: October 16, 2011, 05:13:42 PM »
Hey Everybody , Ana of the Swedish Bombshells back with you after neither I or Chrissy was hear next week & you had to listen to Zule Blab away on an angry Monster Nakano making an example of Cowgirl Dixie & then get even more Merrier as her Sister , Jule , just Dominated TNA Knockout , Velvet Sky in a Singles Match .

Speaking of Velvet , the show has just begun & Velvet is in the Ring with a Mic & doesn't look too happy , let's see what She has to say .

< Velvet > " Let me start by saying that I'm very angry , I'm a TNA Knockout & nobody anywhere has better Female Wrestlers as being a Knockout means your the Best , no matter what Fed & no matter what Country & this is my last day here before returning to TNA & I'm not going out letting SWF Heels get the bettter of me & want a Match right Now , I don't care who I Fight , just get me an Opponent Now so I can show her how a True Knockout does it " .

Ana back with you & after a brief wait , Velvet's Challenge is answered by an equally still angry , Monster Nakano , who walks to the Ring with a purpose & as soon as she climbs through the ropes , Velvet Charges at her & wails away with Forearm Bashes as Monster keeps flailing out with Closed Fists towards Velvet's Mid to get her away & after a few successful hits , she makes Velvet stop her attack & rest real quick as Monster get's totally upright again only to get a big Forearm Bash to her Chest by Velvet , but Monster responds with a Forearm Bash to Velvet's Chest on her own .

Velvet regains some Strength & Forearm Bashes Monster back & the Monster composes herself & fires her Forearm back & the 2 continue to exchange Fprearm Bashes for a full min , but from what I see , Monsters Power & Bulk is giving her the small advantage & as Velvet tries to answer with 1 more Forearm Bash , Monster has the whereaithall to give Velvet a Boot to her mid , stunning her & Doubling her over as Velvet still tries to fight on , but cannot stop Monster from scooping her up & giving her a Tossing Bodyslam across the Ring & then quickly following up by bringing Velvet up by her Hair & giving her another Tossing Bodyslam across the Ring & doing it 7 times in all before taking a little rest as the Nonstop Activity tired her out a bit as Velvet nurses her Back .

Monster rests up & moves back in , but Velvet has gotten the same rest & being in better condition , Velvet is able to lunge forward a few times & give Monster a little Headbut into her big Mid as she moves in , keeping her at bay , but the Power of Monster takes over the Slams & lunging make Velvet's Back begin to react to it's exertion & Monster is able to avoid the next attempted Lunging Headbutt by Velvet & give her a Big Punt Kick right into her Mid that makes Velvet fly over onto her Back & with a burst of energy , Monster starts Stomping away at Velvet's Mid over & over , giving her close to 50 it seems before Monster stops , having nothing left .

To rest up , Monster plants a Foot onto Velvet's Throat & stands still as she knows it will take our Incompetent Refs way too long to start the 5 count to break the hold , which it does , as Velvet's Legs kick wildly for air .

Monster breaks the Foot Choke at 4 1/2 but quickly goes right back to it & the Ref again starts the 5 count right away , Wow , what a shock , but Monster rides the count as far as it can go & then breaks but goes right back into the Foot Choke , doing it 5 times in Total as she regains her energy as Velvet has little left .

Monster brings Velvet up by her Hair & whips her into the Corner & Charges & as Velvet barely can keep her Feet , she stands there as Monsters Hefty Weight Crushes her in the Corner , but Monster stands against Velvet & gets her up onto her Shoulders & Runs forward & then fall back giving Velvet a Running Samoan Drop & Velvet lays there Helpless as Monster backs up a bit & runs & jumps again , giving Velvet her Finisher , The " Monster Mash " as Monster's Big Ass Crushes down on Velvet's Chest & Mid & slides off from the Momentum , but quickly moves back in & plants a Knee across Velvet's Chest & hooks 1 leg & the Ref moves in , 1-2-3 & it's over as Monster has given Velvet a Painful 3rd loss in the SWF to again prove she is the #1 Contender for Maritza Martini's Title .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of Maritza , later tonight , she will be Teamming with Chrissy to face German Muscle & maybe like Monster showing a small weakness tonight , Maritza & Chrissy together can show a small weakness in the German Heels which we haven't been able to find yet .

The show goes on & it's time for Maritza & Chrissy to face German Muscle & as always , German Muscle is mostly Boo'd as they head to the Ring & Chrissy & Maritza get a huge Ovation as they head to the Ring & once there , Jule & Zule hold their Tag Straps aloft all cocky like & I watch as Chrissy & Maritza Charge & Thez Press both Heels down & try to start to pound away , but the Heels turn to the Side & just like that , all 4 Ladies are doing the Catfight Roll across & around the Ring with neither side seeming to get the Upper Hand , but as they Separate , Maritza & Chrissy , who have the Speed Advantage quickly connect with Dual Dropkicks to the Big Heels who actually stumble Backwards a bit into opposite Corners & Maritza & Chrissy quickly Charge & hit Dual Monkey Flips on the Heels who quickly get up , but stumble into opposite Corners again & Chissy & Maritza are quickly on them & go to whip them into each other , this is great , Trainwreck Time , but , Jule & Zule reverse it & Chrissy & Maritza Crash together & go down .

The Ref stands confused now as Jule & Zule bring Maritza up & Rope Whip her & on the return give her a Spinning Double Backbreaker , then quickly lift her up & drop her into a 2nd Backbreaker before pushing her off after full bend & quickly pouncing on Chrissy & bring her up & rope whip her & also give her a Spinning Double Backbreaker on her return & then with little effort bring her back up & down into a normal Double Backbreaker & after Chrissy bends as far as she could go , the Heels push her back down & pounce back onto Maritza as the Ref stands there Dumb & Confused .

Jule & Zule are able to grab Maritza by her Arms & Legs & stick a foot each into her Ribs & lefts her high off the Mat to where they are at a full stand as Maritza is trapped in their infamous  " German Stretch " as Chrissy tries her best to recover , but as soon as she gets to her Knees , Maritza is dropped & Chrissy recieves a Double Stomp to her Back from both Heels as the Ref is allowing what is now nothing more than a StreetFight to continue .

After the stomp on Chrissy , she is set up by the Heels who get her by her Arms & Legs & with a Foot each in her Ribs , Chrissy is lifted off the Mat as she is now in agony as she once again is feeling the German Stretch upon her .

Chrissy is left in the Stretch for about 30 Secs & then is dropped as the Heels return to Maritza up & give her a Tandem PowerBomb to the Mat & then quickly set her up in a German Stretch again , & then with a nod to each other , I see Jule & Zule's Legs & Body tense up which means 1 thing , German Bomb , & indeed I see them Jump & Pull with all they have as Maritza's Body is Devastated by the even more Devastating Move & as she lays out , Chrissy is pounced upon again & is put into another German Stretch & again I see Jule & Zule give their devious Nod & Holy Crap , Chrissy takes a nasty " German Bomb " & rolls in pain near the Apron & then goes out as German Muscle return to Maritza again & set her up for a 2nd " German Bomb " & connect with it .

As Chrissy lays out nearby , Jule & Zule position Maritza Dead Center of the Ring & kneel on either side of her & very Cockily each place a Finger Dead Center of Maritza's Tit Nipple & mush it down slightly as they tell the Lost Stupid Ref to count , 1-2-3 DING ! DING ! DING ! , it's over as German Muscle has pinned the Ladies Champion & stand Victorious as Maritza is left laying on her back as Chrissy is laying at an awkward angle near the Apron as it was anothe rgreat night for the Heels .

THE END

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:22:39 PM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 14 - Heels Living Large
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 02:28:27 PM »
Another good story
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem