News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Battle of french cousins

• 2 Replies
Battle of french cousins
« on: October 18, 2011, 01:10:51 AM »
Pauline and Alexandra are 20 years old and cousins. Alexandra is just six month elder. Both girls hated each other since they were child and love to humiliate each other. Pauline is a cute thin little black haired girl of only 100 pounds with a lovely face, big blue eyes and splendid very long and curly hairs. Alexandra is a tall blond girl of 140 pounds with a huge body and absolutely massive tits. All men fall in love with Alexandra, nevertheless, Pauline managed to seduce a nice and good looking boy called Mathieu. One night, Pauline went back from a reception and decided to make a surprise to Mathieu going to his student studio. It was hollydays so Mathieu was alone in all his building. No neighbours, they could have an hot and noisy night of sex. Pauline was absolutely beautyfull with her evening dress, her high heels shoes and her perfect make up When she was in front of the door, she heard Mathieu saying "Are you crazy. I love Pauline and I can't be unfaithfull." Then she heard a girl's voice, it was Alexandra " Come on darling, just have a fuck with me, I'm much prettyer than my silly dwarf cousin." Then Pauline opened the door and shouted, "What are you trying to do you dirty bitch" "Oh, my dear cousin", said Alexandra "As you can see, I'm just trying to fuck with this playboy who has a ridiculous girlfriend." "You fat cow. Slut. I'll teach you a lesson. I'll kick your ass so hard that you'll could never fuck this month"  "Okay little tart, I will kick your ass myself. Let's have a fight, and the winner fucks Mathieu in front of the looser. Mathieu tried to impeach the fight but it was too late.
The two angry girls wanted to destroy and humiliate the other. Alexandra was wearing a jean and a transparent blouse making appearing her massive breasts. Pauline was the faster and started to punch, twist and torture Alexandra tits. "You dirty fat cow, look at your fucking boobies, they will become all blue. I'll destroy them". Alexandra's shots of pain were unbearable. After that, Pauline started to strip Alexandra and noticed that she had no bra and pantie. "You wanted to fuck my boyfriend faster. Wait a minute, I'll teach you a lesson." Then Pauline started to kick Alexandra'a crotch several times. But because of her high heels, she lost her balance and felt. Alexandra's payback was starting.
She took her cousin's hairs and started to pull them with extreme violence for almost 10 minutes. "Look at your pretty long fucking hairs bitch. I'll rip em all." Pauline's pain was so heavy that she started to cry. "Oh you're crying poor little girl. Now you'll have your punishment." Alexandra started to spank Pauline's ass as for a 5 years old girl. This was a complete humiliation. Then Alexandra striped Pauline and was delighted to destroy her incredibly expensive new dress. Then she saws her cousins nude on the floor. "Look at this hairy pussy. Do you wanna look like Cheetah. I'll manage to shave it" and she started to pull her cousin's black pubis hairs then attacking her private parts. Pauline's pain was unbearable but she managed to kick her cousin.
"You dirty fat smelly fucking slut. You'll pay me that" shouted Pauline. Then she started to attack and torture her cousin's boobs again. "Do you like that, uh? Do you like that you fucking big boobed bitch. I'll destroy your shaved pussy you'll could never fuck again" Then she started to throw and pull and bite Alexandra poor crotch. Alexandra's pain was unbelievable. She was shouting and crying for her mother. "No tart, your mom won't come, I'll destroy you." But Pauline hadn't won yet.
Alexandra managed to push her cousin out and to apply a perfect figure four leg low for almost 15 minutes. Pauline's leg was nearly broken and she started to shot and cry "Cry little stupid bitch" said Alexandra "I'll destroy your leg. Just beg for my pardon and I'll leave you" "Never" responded Pauline "I'll manage to kill you." After torturing her cousin's legs, Alexandra  tried to struggle her poor cousin with a face sit but Pauline managed to grab her cousin's pussy and bitted her ass.
Pauline didn't leave poor Alexandra's pussy and started punching, twisting and biting the crotch. This was the most incredible low Tblow you can ever imagine. Alexandra tried to punch her cousin but she couldn't. "Give up smelly fucking, bad looking tart or I'll destroy your gina.". "Okay, okay you win" said Alexandra crying "Let me go please". "So fat slut, who is Mathieu's girlfriend?" "It's you" claimed Alexandra.
Then Pauline allowed her cousin to go because she thought that she has been well punished and wanted to be alone with her boyfriend. Mathieu starter a massage because his girlfriends body was exhausted and tortured by more than one hour of fight. Then he kissed her and the wild night started as Pauline expected.
This was my first story, thank you for reading.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Battle of french cousins
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 02:59:17 AM »
Good story.  Thanks for posting it.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Battle of french cousins
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 02:06:07 PM »
Yes I agree good story.