News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My birthday gift - part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
My birthday gift - part 2
« on: October 21, 2011, 04:00:03 AM »
(Please Note! These 2 hellcats are currently in a poll fight on <freecatfights arena>. Be sure to get your vote in for either "Mrs.Raven" or "Mrs.Niki")

VOTE HERE :

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,17997.0.html

PART 2
 Their big toes ,BLACK vs RED ,  slide up and down the ground, Mrs.Niki"s big toe
 keeping Mrs Raven's big toe  pressed firmly against the corner of the cage, and Mrs.Raven trying desperately to break free.
Try as she did, Mrs.Raven {alt}
 could not break free, Mrs. Niki  {alt}
was proving too strong.
I must admit, I found it riveting to watch the power struggle between these two Women. neither
prepared to give an inch.
"You are going nowhere you nasty little bitch, not until you say sorry" demanded Mrs. Niki.
Mrs Raven was trying to bring her toe up and thrust it hard, but Mrs Niki was too strong and way too smart for that, and she pressed in closer, making it impossible for Mrs.Raven to move.
Mrs.Niki  pressed her black big toe against Mrs.Raven"s red , she had her trapped and pinned .
"You've messed with the wrong Lady, now say fucking sorry...say it !"
Mrs. Raven  was trying desperately to free herself from Mrs Niki's strong toe-grip.
"Say you're sorry, go on...just say sorry...say it..say it !"
Mrs.Niki  pushed her long sexy big toe tightly against Mrs. raven's toe , pressing it with all her power. 
"That's it, hold her tight Mrs.Niki...hold her tight" some women of the crowd  kept muttering.
Mrs.Niki"s toe have  pinned Mrs. Raven"s ™s toe tight and kept up her demand of an apology.
Mrs.Raven had the measure of her rival  and was determined to force an apology out of her antagonist.
"Just fucking say it, say it....tell me you're sorry, come on you nasty little swine...say sorry !"

Then suddenly.... I heard Mrs.Niki holler in pain, not once but twice.
What happened ? 

from where I was stood I didn't see anything, but then..at that very instance I
saw Mrs Raven"s red toe  crushing on Mrs.Niki's big toe.
Such was the surprise on feeling this sharp pain from her toes, Mrs. Niki relaxed that solid
toe- grip she had on Mrs.Raven , allowing Mrs Raven to immediately free her trapped toe.
The look of surprise on Mrs Niki"s face was a picture, she couldn't believe her luck.
Mrs.Raven  wrapped her big toe like a snake  around Mrs. Niki  and pulled it  in as tight as she could in the corner of the mini cage .
I looked on in stunned silence as she applied what looked like a 'CRUSHING PIN' on Mrs.Niki.
Mrs.Raven  had her eyes shut tight and was squeezing with all her might, making a straining
noise as she squeezed tighter and tighter, at the same time stamping her big toe with some stones from the ground  down on Mrs Nikia's
exposed vulnerable big toe.
"Aaaaaaghhh, Oooohhhh shit...ooooohhh fucking hell Aaawwwwwww"
"Aaaaaggggghhhh my toe, ooohh my fucking toe...Aaagghhh you bitch"
Mrs Niki tried to pull away, but being held onto so tightly, and with the witch stamping down relentlessly
on her poor unguarded feet, she was trapped.
Mrs.Raven was screeching at her: "Farkin whoring beetch, I faarkin teach you faarkin good".
She was cruelly pressing down on Mrs Angela's toe, with her big toe , pressing on top of the toe and twisting
in a downward motion.
"Ooooooohhhh no..no...Aaagghhhhh..Oohhhhh stop..staaaappp Ooooohhh fuck no...no"
Evil Mrs Raven held Mrs Niki so darn tight, and the sharp small stones making contact with this poor tender big toe,
over and over, stamping, pressing and twisting..again and again.
Mrs Niki's tender throbbing toe was so exposed, only a thin layer of sheer black nylon lay between her
toe and Mrs Raven's  big toe..
"AAaaaaggghhhhh stop.stop...stop it...I can't take any more .....please I canttaaaaaaahhhh oohhhh no..no"
Wicked Mrs Raven was stamping wildly, going crazy...bringing her toe up higher and pressing down harder.Also the stones have applied firmly between her big toe and the sec toe ,while Mrs.Niki foot was trapped in the corner of the mini cage so it was very tough to pull away her trapped toe.
Mrs Niki was trying so hard to move her feet away, but Mrs. Raven was too fucking quick for her.
Mrs Niki"s big fishnet stocking feet were being tortured, and she was helpless to stop it.
"Naaaaaawww stop..stop..staaaappp itt..Ooooh please aaaaahwwww..fucking no more..no more...ooohhhh"
Mrs Raven was screaming, almost jumping up and down now, and clinging on for life, she was not letting
Mrs Niki go, this sexy RED  was wrapped around BLACK  so tightly, and she was using every last gasp of energy
to punish Mrs.Niki.
Stamp,  twist, press, it was relentless, and all the time she was still screaming filth in  Mrs Niki's ear.
Then it happened....Mrs. Niki stated to cry.
"Stoopp i i i it..st stooop.p.piittt hur hur hur hur stop it.... "
"Look at beeg tough beetch cry, look at beeg beetch cry...you faarkin cry...you faarkin cry,
I make you cry, I make you cry in front of everyone for  good"

TO BE CONTINUED WITH THE FINAL PART ACCORDING TO POLL RESULT SO PLEASE VOTE TO FINISH THE STORY

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
Re: My birthday gift - part 2
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 01:24:35 PM »
nice one.. waiting for the next part