News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Family Fight Part 1

• 5 Replies

Offline mothersfighting

Family Fight Part 1
« on: October 29, 2011, 09:22:34 AM »
Family Biggled – Mother Emily, Son Andre, Daughter Daphne.
Family Dyter – Mother Laura, Son Brandon, Daughter Vennie.

The thing had been going for such a long time now between the two families. Everyone knew about the rivalry between the two families who had to live as next door neighbours. Every argument seemed childish for everyone, but when The Dyter’s dog pooped in the Biggled’s family, Emily lost her temper. She hurried towards their next door neighbour and Laura opened the door. Emily started screaming and shouting with Laura and things got serious as they both started mentioning arguments even between their children, suddenly Laura’s daughter, Vennie got in between the two women. “It seems that there is a great history between us,” she glared at Emily. “Why don’t we settle this once and for all?”

“What do you mean?” asked Emily.

“We all know that we dislike each other deeply, there’s a gym not very far from here. We’ll fight there; me against your daughter, you against my mother and Andre against my brother. Apart from that to make it more interesting, we tell our friends to attend so that who loses will be deeply embarrassed. Moreover the loser of the first fight cannot be helped out of the ring, he has to give up and get out of the ring on his feet otherwise has to stay in the ring without even being cured.”

“Ok,” agreed Emily. “What about clothes?”

“I suggest we should fight in a bikini, while the boys fight in trunks.”

“Ok, we’ll fight next Friday!” said Emily as she left giving a glare to the other two women.

Emily left and she informed her children about the fight as she told them that they are going to teach a lesson to the Dyters. Friday finally arrived and the Gym was full of friends and relatives of the two families.

They had decided that the first two to fight should be Brandon and Andre. The two of them were wearing only trunks as their mothers and sisters were separated in two opposite corners of the ring. Now let’s describe this two. Andre was a big guy, 22 years old, 6,1ft, well formed biceps and his abdominals were well formed as well. On the other hand Brandon was 20 years old, 5,7ft and despite that he wasn’t skinny he surely wasn’t physically fit as much as Andre. Both of them were staring at each other as a middle aged male referee signalled the beginning of the fight.

“Kick his ass hard!” shouted Emily to her son.

The two of them were staring hard into each other’s eyes as Andre gave a hard fist into Brandon’s face, Brandon faked a punch to Andre’s nose but shot it right into Andre’s gut, which his hard stomach easily absorbed and started rapidly punching his opponent in his face. Brandon tried to protect his face but Andre’s punches were fast and strong, the mistake that Andre was doing was that in concentrating how to punch his opponent he had left his legs open wide. Brandon was trying to protect himself, when involuntarily he lifted his right foot that hit Andre right in his balls. At first both Emily and Daphne thought that Andre had absorbed the fight, but from behind they saw Andre clutching his crotch with both hands as he bent down.

Brandon saw this as an opportunity as he started punching Andre on his head with all he had until Andre was forced to release his balls to protect his head. But that was exactly what Brandon wanted, cause as soon as Andre rubbed his scalp, he gave a hard knee into Andre’s nuts and with it came another four knees all targeted directly into Andre’s balls. Andre now was bent in two holding his balls. “Get up Andre,” shouted his sister Daphne.

“Get up Andre!” Laughed Brandon as he grabbed Andre’s ear and yanked him on his feet again. He pushed him on the ropes and started a storm of punches into Andre’s stomach until Andre was seated on the ground holding his belly with both hands, seeing that Brandon lifted his right foot and stomped it hard into Andre’s nuts. “Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!” groaned Andre in agony as he tried to rub his privates, but Brandon blocked his arms and started stomping Andre’s balls repeatedly as he was enjoying each groan that was escaping from Andre’s mouth. When Brandon finally stopped, Andre was laid on his stomach to protect his balls from anymore pain. Both Daphne and Emily couldn’t believe their eyes as they saw Brandon lifting his right foot over Andre’s ass. What did next was terrible.
Brandon sat down on Andre’s butt and with his right hand grabbed Andre’s cocks and balls and squeezed them with all he had. “Aaahhhhh, Aaaaaahhhhh!” was all Andre could say as the pain was becoming unbearable.

“Squeeze harder!” shouted Brandon’s mum Laura. Brandon didn’t release Andre’s balls for a whole minute and when finally he stopped, saliva was falling from Andre’s mouth with pain. Seeing the pain that Andre was feeling a bright idea came into Brandon’s head.

“Time for some revelations!” he whispered into Andre’s ear who could barely hear him due to the pain he was into. Suddenly everyone started whistling and applauding as they saw Brandon’s finger grabbed Andre’s trunks and start to pull them down gradually to increase Andre’s humiliation.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” screamed Emily as she saw her son getting stripped.
Andre could feel his trunks getting yanked down but he was too weak to stop him. The cheering increased as Brandon pulled off the trunks completely and threw them to the crows, leaving Andre in just his grey briefs. He rolled Andre on his back and sat right on his stomach. He grabbed Andre’s face while with the other hand he started punching Andre’s face; eyes, mouth, nose, he was punching him on his whole face.

“Take your dog for a walk now!” suggested Laura as both she and her daughter were laughing at Andre. The face punching was making Andre feel dizzy and Brandon had no problem in forcing Andre on his hands and knees. Brandon whispered something into Andre’s ear.

“No please not in my balls again, please, please!” begged Andre to his mother and sister’s amusement.

“Then do as you’re told fag!” said Brandon as he gave a hard smack on Andre’s butt.

The now blushing Andre, with difficulty crawled in front of his mother and sister and started speaking. “Sorry if I’ve disappointed you, but I’m just a wimp and I’m no match for Brandon, I’m just too weak for him!” he groaned as his sentence was ended with a kick into his butt which sent him falling hard on his face. Brandon pulled Andre by his arm and forced him to sit on the second rope.

Again a torrent of punches from Brandon started landing on Andre’s stomach making him completely breathless. Tears were now falling down his face as he couldn’t stand the pain anymore, but something worse was about to happen. Suddenly a dark spot appeared on Andre’s briefs, which started getting bigger in size, until his briefs were completely soaked and were also dripping. Daphne looked in alarm at her mother as she could see her brother peeing himself in front of everyone.

“You don’t look so though now Andre, are you?” laughed Brandon as he spitted into his opponent’s face.

“Pity that he doesn’t have any diapers!” laughed Vennie.

“He should have been trained about his bodily functions!” shouted someone from the crowd.

“Get your knees Andre and rest your hands on the second rope!” ordered Brandon as Andre obeyed immediately.

Suddenly everyone rose upon his feet to give a deserved standing ovation to Brandon as he grabbed the waistband of Andre’s briefs and pulled them off, leaving the 22 year old completely naked.

“Oh please don’t go so far, please Brandon he’s an adult!” begged Daphne as she was feeling sorry for her son’s domination

“I don’t think that people who wets their underwear should be described as adults. In fact I’m going to do something to him that you should have done a long time ago Mrs. Biggled.” With that he lifted his right arm and started spanking Andre’s butt as hard as he could.

Andre was now sobbing softly as he was feeling exhausted now. He wasn’t thinking about the people that he knew that were all seeing him naked and getting his butt spanked by another man, but about the agony he was passing through as after some time he was feeling his ass on fire as his mother and sister were seeing his ass cheeks glowing red as to their dismay Brandon seemed to have no intention to stop. Suddenly Andre couldn’t take it anymore. He broke down in tears just like  little boy as hot tears ran down his face. “Aaaahhh please stop aaahhhhh, no more, aahhh I beg you!”  he whined.

Brandon only stopped when he saw bleeding wounds on Andre’s butt, but it was far from over.

He grabbed Andre and pushed him hard on his butt. Andre now was totally exhausted and Brandon’s mother and sister could hear him groan and moan.

“Look at him how pathetic he is; apply some more torture on his tiny privates Brandon!” laughed Vennie at the poor Andre.

“No please, don’t hurt him anymore, can’t you see he can’t take anymore?” begged Emily as she was gettign seriously worried about her son now.

“Oh I disagree with you Mrs. Biggled, he can take much more in my opinion!” grinned Brandon.

With that Brandon grabbed Andre’s both ankles and lifted his legs upwards as he opened them wide. “Count them!” he called to the crowd who was now all cheering Brandon.

With that Brandon started stomping Andre in his aching balls again, he stomped them for forty times as each time he pressed the heel of his foot hard on Andre’s nuts. Now Andre was out of it, his eyes were both closed and his hands were just spread-eagled, he wasn’t even trying to rub his sore privates, he was out cold. Brandon sat on Andre’s face as he gave him some more punches into his stomach to weaken his breath. After that he grabbed Andre’s body and pushed him in one of the corners of the ring but before getting out of the ring, he grabbed Andre’s wet briefs and placed them upon placed forced Andre’s head in it as he left the 22 year old Andre in the ring; stripped, ball busted and spanked in front of everyone.

“Please don’t leave him there,” begged Emily as she could see the agony that her son was into.
“Shut the fuck up fattie!” laughed Laura at the other mother. “Just watch my family dominating yours, I’m gonna laugh kicking that big booty of yours in front of everyone.”

“Please, put some ice packets with his privates, he needs some cure!” complained Emily.

“Rules are rules bitch!” Replied Laura as Emily knew perfectly what the rules were.

The next two to fight were Vennie and Daphne as now everyone was eager to see which family was going to show dominance and kick some ass.

...to be continued...

Cheers

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Family Fight Part 1
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 01:23:23 PM »
Andre Is lucky Brandon didn't screw him in the ass.

Offline Ready5

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 02:14:09 PM »
Great start, looking forward to the next fight.  Thanks

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 03:50:45 PM »
Wow!  :D  Great start.
I wait to read next part impatiently. The families fight is my favourite subject of story.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 04:03:09 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline mothersfighting

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 01:25:44 AM »
Do you think that the agony is over for Andre? And what do you think is going to happen in the second fight?

Cheers

Offline Ready5

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 02:44:45 AM »
Do you think that the agony is over for Andre? And what do you think is going to happen in the second fight?

Cheers

Good questions.  I'm interested to see how you could work Andre back into the story and have him catch another beating.  My only thought would be if his whole family lost and the other family did something to all three losers at the end to cause intense humiliation, as well as, some additional pain.

Generally speaking i'm more focused on the moms fighting and the daughters fighting.  Hope to read about some sever breast and crotch attacks, as they tend to cause pain and humiliation, especially when done in front of others.  Ok with both girls putting up a good fight, but definitely prefer a clear winner in the end.  Also like the all out beat down now and then.

Look forward to chapter 2.  Thank You