News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 18 - Another PPV

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 18 - Another PPV
« on: November 01, 2011, 03:47:29 AM »
Whats going on you Fools , this is Jule of German Muscle & later tonight on the PPV , me & my Sister will be facing some Tag Team known as The Ebony Angels for our Titles in a match where in order to win , 1 team must Pin BOTH members of the other Team at the same time & there also are No Rules at all & last night , in a small House Show , me & Zule showed what our Opponents are in store for as we just Decimated Chrissy of the Swedish Bombshells & her student , Brianna Love & after we got bored & pinned them both , we worked over Swedish Bombshell , Ana , & Pinned her with Brianna also , but I'm not here to Gloat , Psyche , of course I am , German Muscle Rules , but right now , since we Demolished the Bombshells " Again " they will not be here tonight , but their Delectable student , Brianna Love will as she is facing a Woman we are training , Tatty Doom , who is the Tag Partner of a Girl who debuted a short time ago , Ingrid , also 1 of our Pupils & right now , it's match time so let's go to the Ring .

Here comes that Blonde Bimbo Brianna , with her Sexy Outfit & Big Boobs , & Beautiful Face , too bad she Wrestles Ugly & my Student , Tatty is going to rip her apart .

Brianna is in the Ring doing her I'm a Sexy Tramp thing as Tatty comes out & oh yeah , she looks mean & ready to go .

Tatty goes to & enters the Ring with a purpose & immediately charges at Brianna as the Ring Announcer flees like a scolded Dog & look at Brianna freeze in fear as Tatty pushes her into the Corner & begins to fire Fist after Fist into Brianna's Mid as Brianna has her Palms up in the Helpless Damsel thing , how about protecting your Mid you Dumb Blonde .

The Ref , boy do we Love our Refs , they are so slow to react to things & Tatty has laready peppered Brianna's Mid a dozen times before he begins his 5 count for her to break off her attack since Brianna is on the Ropes , but he is counting slowly , which allows Tatty to keep Punching away until Brianna falls on her own to her knees holding her hurt Belly " Oh , Poor Brianna " as the Ref was just getting to 4 .

Tatty kneels down a bit also behind Brianna & with 1 arm bends her Backwards & look at Brianna's Boobs want to bulge out of her Top , stay in there , we already know Brianna is a Whore & with Brianna bent Backwards , Tatty uses her free Arm to give Forearm Bashes to Brianna's Tits until Brianna covers up high , so Tatty pounds away low , in Brianna's Mid again & keeps going until Brianna looks like she is punched out , so Tatty just releases her & Brianna falls onto her Back & holds at her Tits & Mid weakly as she is as easy as her Teachers , Chrissy & Ana to defeat .

Tat begins to walk back & forth across Brianna's Mid over & over , using her like the Doormat she is & Tatty isn't even doing her real nasty stuff as she does have a real Hardcore Background & after walking across her a few times , Tatty just falls forward & Headbutts Brianna in her mid & then sits on her Mid as Brianna let's out a little whimper as the Ref moves in , 1-2-3 , Oh Yeah , your winner , my girl , Tatty Tat , now excuse me , I'm going to greet Tatty when she comes back here as they get that Loser Blonde Bimbo , Brianna out of the Ring .

Hello Deviants , this is Ingrid with you now as my Teach , Jule has joined up with her Sister Zule to get ready for their Match as Tatty is probably with Brianna , slapping her around some more since Ana & Chrissy aren't here , but it's time for Jule & Zule to face the Ebony Angels , Foxy & Roxy .

THE EBONY ANGELS VS GERMAN MUSCLE
                        ---------------------------------------

Foxy & Roxy stand on the stage taking in the Love as the Fans instantly take too them & they do a little Booty Shake for them & are still doing it as Jule & Zule run up behind them on the stage & toss a net over them & the Ebony Girls are tangled up as they both find themselves pulled down into Backstabbers & quickly winded but still have fight in them as Jule & Zule begin a Stompfest on them as they are still tangled & unable to defend themselves as the Ref can't do anything since " Anything Goes " .

Foxy & Roxy are still Helpless as Jule & Zule grab some Steel Chairs & slam them down across the Chests of the Angels , giving them 10 , making the Angels regret they accepted this match .

Jule & Zule show their friendly side as they help the Angels out of the nets as the Angels are Rude as they just lay there hurting & don't even help , but are indeed freed .

Jule brings Foxy up as Zule grabs a chair again & as soon as Zule is ready , Jule whips Foxy forward right into a Babe Ruth like swing by Zule who's HomeRun swing smashes Foxy across her Ample Chest & down she goes & Zule backs up for another At Bat as Jule brings Roxy up & whips her towards Zule & hits another Homer as she impacts Roxy's Chest with the chair .

Zule tosses the chair to Jule before she brings Foxy up a holds her between her Knees as Jule gives her 4 Big Chair Shots to her Back before giving her a side shot to her Ribs , both sides , & then another shot to the Back before Zule lets her Fall almost out of it .

Zule then brings Roxy up & also bends her over & holds her between her Knees as Jule also gives her shots to her back , then her sides , then 1 more to the back before tossing the Chair aside & surveying the Destruction as Foxy & Roxy are not out , but have nothing left as they are getting the Ass Kicking of their lives .

Jule & Zule bring the Babes up & Bodyslam them in the direction of the Ring & then switch Ebony Babes & do it again & then switch & do it again & then 1 last time as they finally have slammed them right next to the Ring .

Jule & Zule roll the Black Beauties in & follow up by putting Foxy into the " German Stretch " & then turning it into a " German Bomb " & as Foxy is now out , Roxy finds out that the " German stretch " if fun for Jule & Zule until they jump & pull as they give Roxy the " German Bomb " & another Title defense is in the books .

Jule & Zule high five before Jule plops her Crotch down onto Foxy's Face & arrogantly hooks a leg as Zule does the same to Roxy as the Ref moves in & 1-2-3 & Winners & still Tag Champs , German Muscle .

Later tonight , Monster Nakano gets her Title shot vs Maritza , so later on , it should be a nice party after we Celebrate Monster as the New Ladies Champion .

THE END

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:50:18 AM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 18 - Another PPV
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 03:46:20 PM »
tHx for part 18 Love your style
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem