News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Most Interesting Breasts in FCF - Read and Sign Up

• 4 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Most Interesting Breasts in FCF - Read and Sign Up
« on: November 20, 2011, 09:10:10 PM »
WrestlerJunkee came up with this idea and I decided to run with it. I don't always look at breasts, but when I do I want it to be the most interesting pair around. Now, what defines interesting? I will leave that up to the voters, but here are some of my idea.

1. They don't have to be the biggest, because honestly sometimes big breasts can just look off kilter.
2. They have to work in context. In other words it's not just the breasts, but how they look relative to the rest of your body.
3. You have to have personality in the picture as well. It doesn't have to be a seductive, come hither look it can be playful or intense or whatever, as long as it shows off your personality.
4. They don't have to be naked. I know I have some preferences, but I apply to the Theiss Titillation Theory in that a clothed woman who exposes skin that gets daringly close to someone being naked is more fascinating than a fully naked woman. It's the tease of it that gets blood pumping.

So all that being said, if you would like to sign up for this poll and have a picture of yourself that you think would win you this contest, please post here and I'll get the poll going.  I'll have signups last this week and next (in case Thanksgiving in the US keeps people away from the forum) and then start the poll. If you have any questions or comments for me, feel free to share here or pm me.

Remember that this is all in fun please so fun trash talk is allowed and encouraged, but no bashing please.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Wrestlerjunkee

Re: Most Interesting Breasts in FCF - Read and Sign Up
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 10:22:26 PM »
Thats right this is my idea!!!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 06:58:40 PM »
No contest.  Gemma Rox wins hands down.  Or sagging boobs down...whichever....

;D

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 07:35:06 PM »
No contest.  Gemma Rox wins hands down.  Or sagging boobs down...whichever....

;D

J
xoxo

You sure do like volunteering Gemma for things don't you? Only if she agrees. I have to have the person's explicit permission.

And thanks for signing up Joanne. Anyone else up for this kind of poll?

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 06:29:01 AM »
I'm pretty competitive by nature but I thiiiink I'd lose this one

Why's that sophia? Like I said, I'm not looking for the biggest or roundest or whatever. I'm looking for the ones that just look amazing on the person who has them.  Of course, that's only if the voters agree to go with my rubric.