News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

" Mother inlaw Road Side Mauling " Black Vs White by T aka Tony

• 9 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
" Mother inlaw Road Side Mauling " Black Vs White by T aka Tony
« on: November 28, 2011, 04:14:33 AM »
I wrote this story for Bron. It is a black vs white catfight story and some may find the language offensive. Bron felt it made the story real. Cheers & Enjoy T

It was another hot humid day. Lori was still away on business and my car had to go into the shop. What a week, but at least it was Friday. But luck have it, my mother inlaw Nancy was off, she had decided to take along weekend and said it was no problem taking me to work. I liked Nancy, she always flirted with me and I flirted with her. Seems we got along the moment I ment her, Lori even told her I had a foot fetish which she loved, saying she dated a guy with a foot fetish too and as a result kept her feet soft and and her nails done.

Nancy pulled up in front of my house with the top down on her sporty red Jetta, she was in a good mood and she looked and smelled real nice. Her makeup was nice and her fingers and toes had just been done. Nancy was wearing a yellow top, white shorts and fancy white flip flops, her nails were yellow with white designs. " like my nails " purred my mother inlaw " I had them done last night, my toes too " she laughed. I got a little rush to my dick.

Nancy was about 5'7 about 210 a 40D, with size 8 1/2 feet, she was 55yo but had a real young attitude, when I first ment Lori, Nancy was much thinner, but even though she had put on weight over the years, I was still attracted to my mother inlaw and I think she knew it.

As we were driving down the road, Nancy started to tell me about this guy in his mid thirties that had picked her up at a bar the other night. She was telling me he was real cute and a bit wild, he had alot of tatoos and his nipples were even pieced. I thought to myself the guy was into attractive mature BBW's. She even admited to me that she had gone home with him. Like I said, my mother inlaw had a real young attitude. Then she told me they had a date tonight.

Nancy was just chatting away, I was getting a bit aroused listening to her and her scent. As we stopped at a stop light, the car behind us the driver layed on the horn.

Bron, was in the car and his mother inlaw had to give him a ride to work. Bron was real excited because his mother inlaw Janet, had picked him up in his favorite outfit, real tight blue spandex shorts, a white t-shirt and Janet was wearing a pair of low heeled blue slides, her nails were a deep red.

" did you see that white bitch cut me off Bron" snapped Janet. " sure did ma " replied Bron.

Janet layed on her horn and  shouted out her window" bitch you cut me off "

Nancy looked into her rear view mirror " what's her problem " she hissed. " beats me " I replied.

" well fuck her " snapped Nancy as she lifted her had and gave the black lady behind us the finger as the light turned green.

" Bron that white bitch just gave me the finger " snapped Janet. Bron was thinking to himself, wow Janet is in a mood but was enjoying seeing her get angry at this white women in the red sporty car with her top down.

At the next light, Janet pulled her beige Mazda real close to Nancy's red Jetta and layed on her horn and shook her fist at Nancy. Nancy looked into her rear view mirror and turned to me and said " that xxxxxxx bitch just shook her fist at me " I was getting really aroused seeing my mother inlaws temper rise, I have fantasied about Nancy fighting for years and seeing her getting all riled up was turning me on.

then Nancy turned in her seat and gave the black women behind us the finger again and yelled " fuck you bitch "

Janet was ready to explode " Bron that fat white bitch just called me a xxxxx " snarled Janet.

Bron's eyes were open in amazement, he felt blood rushing to his dick as his mother inlaw was now fit to be tied. The light turned green and Janet was now tailgating Nancy. Nancy turned to me and snapped " the xxxxxxx bitch is tailgating me " I looked back and saw the eyes of the black women they had kill in them. I started to wonder what would happen next.

The next light was at the mouth of a deserted sports ark, baseball fields, basket and tennis courts. This time Janet nudged Nancy's car. Bron couldn't believe it. then again, he too could read this white womens lips and she did call Janet a xxxxxxx.

" that fuckin' xxxxxxx just hit me " snapped Nancy. " I have had enough of this shit " she continued as she pulled into the parking lot  of this deserted park.

She pulled into a parking spot, that had trees around, it was sultry, the ground was still damp from the showers from the night before. What had been grass but was now wet dirt separated other parking spots on the other side. The air was heavy. The beige Mazda was right behind us and pulled up a couple of parking spaces up. My heart was pounding. What was going to happen?

Was Nancy going to actually fight this women or were they just going to yell at each other. Seeing if the other would back down. Nancy was angry, and seeing her like this was a real turn on. " let's see what that xxxxxxx has to say now " hissed Nancy as she got out of the car.

I was getting hard as a rock, was Nancy goingto fight her. Nancy had a quick temper, and doesn't think before she speaks. This was going to be good I thought to myself.

" Bron, looks like you're going to see your ma kick some white fat ass and show that bitch what happens when calls someone a xxxxx " snapped Janet as she started out her car.

Everything was happen so fast, Bron was getting hard, not believing what was happening.

" You go ma " said Bron

Nancy got out of her car, her hands on her wide hips. The black women got out of her car and started to march right towards Nancy. I focused in on the black women as she approached Nancy, she was slightly taller and thick, I liked the tight blue spandex shorts, and looked down at her feet, she was wearing blue low heeled slides and her nails were a dark red. She had kill in her eyes.

" What is your problem BITCH " snapped Nancy.

" I'll show you what happens when you call us a xxxxx, YOU piece of white trash " shouted the black women as she marched towards Nancy. Nancy just stood there, her hands on her wide hips, trying to look hard. When the black women got within stricking distance, she gave Nancy a slap to Nancy's face that echoed in the quiet park. I think Nancy was shocked that this women slapped her so hard. Nancy staggered a step and let out a moan. " why you fuckin' xxxxxxx " hissed Nancy. When Nancy went to slap this women she hit Nancy again with another hard slap that left her hand print on Nancy's face. Nancy staggered again. I was rock hard.

Two mature women one black one white, I looked over at the guy looking on, I wondering was this his mother he was watching, he had a big grin and was enjoying what he was seeing. Nancy tried to throw a slap but this women hit Nancy in her breast with a hard punch, knocking Nancy against her car. Nancy groaned out with a look on confusion on her red face.

Then the women slammed a hard punch into Nancy's big soft gut. It hurt Nancy, she doubled over with a loud groan, it felt like the air was getting heavier. The women then got Nancy in a headlock, grabbed a hand ful of Nancy's hair, jerking Nancy over and pushing my mother inlaw against her red car. I was so hard. What a contrast ! A tall thick black women in at least her late 50's against a fat white women in her mid 50's. The black women in her blue spandex with dark red toe and finger nails. Nancy, in her yellow and white outfit and yellow and white toe and fingers nails. I looked down at their feet. Both women up on their toes, Nancy in her white fancy flips flops, and this black women, in her low heeled blue slides. Nancy was moaning. " get the fuck off my hair, you bitch " moaned Nancy. Both women were starting to sweat in a heavy manner. " call me a xxxxx now, BITCH " shouted the black women as she pulled harder on Nancy's hair. Nancy's moan of pain were so hottt !

I looked down at their feet, their toes twisting and turning in their slides and flip flops, the black womens dark red, Nancy's yellow and white. Damn, Nancy looked so sexy, she was bent over, her white shorts straining aginst her big ass. Pushed against her red car, this black women pulling on Nancy's hair and Nancy moaning ' gettt offf myyy haiarrr " and the black women shouting " call me a xxxxx now bitch " .

Nancy's knees looked like they were getting weak. I just stood there staring at this awesome sight. I looked over and the black guy looking on was staring intently also, even strocking himself with his hands in his pockets. Cool, I thought, he was on no hurry stopping this show.

Nancy weakly punched at the black women back, damn I was getting off hearing Nancy's grunts and groans. The thick black women let go of Nancy's now sweaty hair and gave Nancy a short punch to Nancy's face. Again my mother inlaw moaned out, her knees buckled and the black women shouted " call me a xxxxx, YOU piece of WHITE shit ".

Nancy's free arm was probing, Nancy was trying to figure out a way to free herself. Her hand found the black women's ear, found a looped earring, Nancy's hand grabbed and Nancy yanked. The black women screamed out in pain as her looped earring was ripped from her ear lobe. The black women broke her headlock and stepped back holding her bloody ear. Nancy was breathing hard, still a bit dazed and her eye had a lump under it from the punch to her face and her face looked a bit puffy from the hard slaps.

I wondered if the black women would back off, she didn't, she had a scary look to her. Almost crazed, " you fuckin' FAT fuck " she shouted I am going to kill you "

As Nancy looked up the black women punched Nancy in her cheek, knocking my mother inlaw to her knees. She grabbed Nancy's hair with both hands and jerked, Nancy was on the ground from her shoulders down as the black women dragged Nancy by her hair to the dirt one of Nancy's flip flops came off her foot. I was soooo hard I hurt as I watched in amazement.

As the black women dragged Nancy by her hair, the black women was straining, one of her slides came off her foot causing her to trip and fall on her butt. When Nancy looked up the black women slammed her foot into Nancy's face, Nancy cried out in pain and went to hold her aching nose. Nancy layed there in the moist dirt, I saw blood some blood run on her hand, Nancy's nose was bleeding. The blow by the womens foot to Nancy's face really dazed my mother inlaw. Nancy was hurt and the black women was far from done as she straddled Nancy's back, grabbed Nancy's sweaty hair and rubbed Nancy's face into the moist dirt. Blood was running down the black women neck from her torn ear, " call me a xxxxx  now BITCH " shouted the black women as she rubbed Nancy's face into the dirt. I could hear muffled moans, from Nancy. Nancy's chubby legs kicked, her flip flop hanging on one foot, her othe foot bare. The black women jerked Nancy's face from the dirt by Nancy's hair. Nancy's pretty face was now a mess. Nancy's nose was bleeding badly, dirt stuck to Nancy's sweaty bloody face. Nancy's eyes blinked wildly, Nancy was gasping for air. the black women was starting to breath heavy too, her tee shirt, now soaked with her sweat, blood on the shoulder. " come on BITCH, call me a xxxxx now, I DARE you " shouted the black women as she jammed Nancy's already battered face back into the dirt. This time as Nancy kicked, her other flip flop came off her foot. Nancy was helpless, Nancy was a beaten bloody mess, looking down at my sexy BBW mother inlaw, with the thick black women on her back grinding her face into the dirt, taunting Nancy now, Nancy moaning. I cummed in my pants. I looked over and the black was watching intently too, with a big grin on his face. I wondered if he had cummed in his pants too.

The black women got off Nancy, Nancy just layed there moaning face down in the dirt. the black women looked over at the young black man. " Bron give me your belt " shout the women. I thought to myself damn she's going to whip Nancy now. As the younf guy took off his belt, the black women looked at me and snarled " don't you try and stop me BOY " I just back up a step and " I won't "

Nancy was trying to get to her all fours when the black kick Nancy in her side, Nancy grunted and fell to her belly moaning. the black women grabbed Nancy's yellow blouse and yanked tearing it from Nancy's body and show that Nancy was wearing a yellow bra. I was getting hard again anticipating what was about to happen, the I saw and heard the crack of the leather belt on Nancy soft fleshy back, leaving a red mark. Nancy cried in pain. The black women then just started to wail away at Nancy's white soft fleshy back with the leather belt. Nancy was crying in pain if she rolled to her back the black women then smack Nancy's bra covered tits and big white soft belly with the leather belt. The black women used the belt on Nancy's soft legs, the flesh giggling as it was hit. Nancy's face was mess, blood,  sweat , dirt and tears covered her pretty but now battered face. Her white out of shape body, getting covered with dirt and large red welts from the belt. The black women was getting tired from beating Nancy. I was hard as rock again. As Nancy now begged the women to stop.

The black women stopped beating Nancy with the belt. Breathing hard she looked down at Nancy with disgust on her face. Nancy layed there in the dirt, a beaten mess, sobbing, bruises and red welts along with dirt sticking to her now sweaty body. It felt like the air was getting hotter and heavier.

" get to your knees, YOU piece of WHITE TRASH " demanded the black women. Nancy struggle to her knees.

Nancy kneeling in front of this dominate black women was so arousing. My mother inlaw so beaten. Nose bleeding, her pretty face soiled and scratched, her right tit hanging from her yellow bra. Red whelts cover ing her body, the soles of her 8 1/2 feet slightly soiled from the wet dirt. The black women standing over Nancy, belt in hand, those tight blue spandex straining, her dark red fingers and toes, sweat coming down her face.

" you piece of white shit, Janet just kicked your sorry fat ass ... now say it bitch ... Janet just kicked my sorry white fat ass " ... My mother inlaw on her knees, belly hanging over her soiled white shorts, we all heard a hoarse " Janet just kicked my sorry white ass " " FAT " yelled Janet. " sorry FAT white ass " moaned Nancy.

Then Janet kicked Nancy in her big white belly. Nancy doubled over holding her battered belly. Janet walked behind Nancy, kneed Nancy in her back, Nancy moaned out jerking up, Janet wrapped the leather belt around Nancy's neck.  Nancy gulped out for air, her arms stretching forward, Janet pushe Nancy back to the ground, straddling Nancy with the belt around her neck. Nancy feet starting to kick against the ground. " call me a xxxxx now " taunted the Janet. My heart was pounding, the black guy looking on had a concerned look on his face. Nancy eyes were wide open, has she gulped for air, now her yellow painted toes digging into the wet dirt. I cummed in my pants again as I looked on. " yourrr choookiinng meee , hellppppp" moaned my mother inlaw. " ma ... " stop " yelled the black guy, " don't kill the white bitch " like in a trance broken Janet stopped choking Nancy. Nancy's head dropped to the ground coughing, gasping for air. As Janet got off Nancy she snarled " that'll teach your sorry FAT white ASS to fuck with a sister ... piece of what SHIT " kicking Nancy in her head as she stepped away. " come on Bron, I have to get you to work " laughed Janet. " don't worry ma, watching you fuck up that white women is alright by me ". They climb back into the biege Mazda and drove away. I stood there looking down at Nancy, who was now a limp mass of beaten soft white flesh, moaning. I was getting hard again. As I struggled to get her to her knees, then on her feet and into her car, my hardon was against her soft beaten body. Nancy moaning sobbing, even saying she was sorry, " I keep saying Nancy it's ok, I'll take care of you "

As I climbed into the drivers seat and started Nancy's car and pulled down her top, I felt Nancy's hand on my hardon, despite being so beaten she started to stroke me. " oh Tony " she moaned. " I'm so sorry you had to see me get beaten " Nancy, no offense, but you looked so hottt getting beat by that black women" I purred. My mother inlaw now working my penis through my pants with her fingers. " Tony you're so hard, seeing me get beat made you this hard " Nancy moaned. " yes mother yes " I moaned. " That's the first time you've called me mother " moaned Nancy as I felt her warm mouth and tongue engulf my rock hard penis.

The End
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 12:43:34 AM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Re: " Mother inlaw Road Side Mauling " Black Vs White
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 06:22:31 AM »
Good work Tony!  Thanks for posting and Geaux Bayou Bengals!

;D

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 08:14:31 PM »
Thanks Joni! T  ;)
Cheers!

Offline eriefights

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 04:51:25 AM »
Nice fight...with a happy ending...good job!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 04:17:13 AM »
Thank you Justine! I am glad you enjoyed it. T  ;)
Cheers!

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 02:38:31 AM »
INteresting story Tony. Would you have cum if Nancy had of won the fight??
CHP

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 12:42:55 AM »
Look what I dug up!  :D

Cheers!
;)
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member