News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Crystal Video catfighter Mary???

• 7 Replies

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
Crystal Video catfighter Mary???
« on: December 01, 2011, 04:21:06 AM »
Does anyone know if Mary is still fighing for any video company or once she finished with Crystal did she leave catfighting or does any one hear of her doing private catfights with other women???

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Crystal Video catfighter Mary???
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 12:35:40 PM »
I loved watching Mary fight, she was good.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 03:49:34 PM »
I hate to say it but that was one skanky chick lol.  Now of course, the attraction is the fight action and not the physical appearance of the ladies...but...

I mean...I used to live in a trailer park. And that chick was a few grades below trailer trash  ;D

( but seriously, she likely gave it up and moved on )

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 10:34:58 PM »
Mary was a great fighter but as HB says, she was not the most attractive or indeed classy of ladies.

That said, I've always been more about the fight in the cat than the cat in the fight. And Mary could fight.

Like all those other beloved Crystal fighters, I'm sure she moved on to other things. Once I found out that both Andi and Michelle are now married, I kind of lost interest anyway.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 10:38:31 PM »
Andi was my favorite, Maylay had a strange animal attaction  ;D   But...I do wonder if they look back at the videos they made, that time in their lives and think "what the hell was I doing" ?  Or maybe they're still in that same midset these years later just with no outlet.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 01:00:42 AM »
Agree here with the comments about Mary, she def wasn't the girl you would take home to meet your mum  ;D but I  really used to love her fight you just knew there was going to be some great fight action with she fought.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 01:42:50 AM »
I read somewhere on the Internet, don't recall if it was on this board or elsewhere, that Mary and Crystal parted ways after the Crystal people discovered that she had actually fought while pregnant.  I don't know if this true or not, so I leave it up to you. 

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 03:36:13 AM »
Wasn't there one crystal video match where one of the fighters fought pregnant or at least talked about having done it before? I seem to recall that, if it was Mary, then that may well be true.

Don't know if that was the reasons of her parting company with crystal, but it was true she was pregnant, her fight with Cori on video mag 12, i was amazed how anyone failed to notice.